Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:58:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3878 3879 3880 3881 3882 3883 3884 3885 3886 3887 3888 3889 3890 3891 3892 3893 3894 3895 3896 3897 3898 3899 3900 3901 3902 3903 3904 3905 3906 3907 3908 3909 3910 3911 3912 3913 3914 3915 3916 3917 3918 3919 3920 3921 3922 3923 3924 3925 3926 3927 [3928] 3929 3930 3931 3932 3933 3934 3935 3936 3937 3938 3939 3940 3941 3942 3943 3944 3945 3946 3947 3948 3949 3950 3951 3952 3953 3954 3955 3956 3957 3958 3959 3960 3961 3962 3963 3964 3965 3966 3967 3968 3969 3970 3971 3972 3973 3974 3975 3976 3977 3978 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722681 times)
CODERsp

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 10:45:00 AM

Exactly!

And we are back at 0.008... This rise is rock solid...

Huh, today I forgot to view quotes at all.)))
Artoodeetoo

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:45:38 AM

So? Now are 2100 MNs and the number is increasing!

You argue to argue Smiley I don't tell, that I invested money and Evan must guarantee return of investments, etc. I tell, that MN payouts have to work properly as any other function. I understand, that working process is complex and nothing can be ideal.

It's simple to undestand, that it's not normal situation and you try to prove contrary.

Could you please read it again. DRK is in the development and since it is in the developemt, MNs payments are not going to work like if it was developed, because it is in the development! Work is in fucking progress! Like you go to unfinished house and complain why the elevator is not working as it was promised, well its not fucking working, because on the second floor electrical ecquipent is being install and needs the power to be fucking off for a  few days..  What is wrong with you?

I can't interfere in development process, but I think it's strange situation, that MN enforcement is off several days, but IX testing is in active stage. Maybe MN enforcement (mainnet) is less important, than IX (testnet). Imagine house with previously working elevator and in time people have to go on foot because elevator not working and team work on landscape at the moment.

Trust in Evan and chill.... Dark is so innovative and so far ahead of all of the others that you have to accept that sometimes things might not be run to your satisfaction... Has Evan ever done anything not above board? No... Just let the team get on with it I say...

DASH #DashDC #DashIntoDigitalCash
Artoodeetoo

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:46:19 AM

Exactly!

And we are back at 0.008... This rise is rock solid...

Huh, today I forgot to view quotes at all.)))

There you go - nice surprise for you Cheesy

DASH #DashDC #DashIntoDigitalCash
stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:46:23 AM

You argue to argue Smiley I don't tell, that I invested money and Evan must guarantee return of investments, etc. I tell, that MN payouts have to work properly as any other function. I understand, that working process is complex and nothing can be ideal.

It's simple to undestand, that it's not normal situation and you try to prove contrary.

Could you please read it again. DRK is in the development and since it is in the developemt, MNs payments are not going to work like if it was developed, because it is in the development! Work is in fucking progress! Like you go to unfinished house and complain why the elevator is not working as it was promised, well its not fucking working, because on the second floor electrical ecquipent is being install and needs the power to be fucking off for a  few days..  What is wrong with you?

I can't interfere in development process, but I think it's strange situation, that MN enforcement is off several days, but IX testing is in active stage. Maybe MN enforcement (mainnet) is less important, than IX (testnet). Imagine house with previously working elevator and in time people have to go on foot because elevator not working and team work on landscape at the moment.

The dev team have been clear.  There is a fix to be applied and then enforcement will be turned back on today if successful.  Why should this stop the other devs and test team continue with ITX testing?  We are lucky enough to have a big enough dev team to multitask...
Butchy

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:46:49 AM

Hi guys. I have a technical question again.
i just set up a masternode . it is shown in drk.mn ,but under the balance tab i see not the 1000 DRK , but NaN. Any ideas what is wrong?
Thank you in advance.

Nothing is wrong.  Drk.mn only checks balances periodically and until then will show NaN (Not a Number).

I set up two new masternodes yesterday and it took about two hours for Nan to disappear and 1000DRK to appear.
Ok. Thank you.
JGCMiner

Activity: 611

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:51:06 AM

Multiple things are being worked on simultaneously as is evidenced by the release notes on testnet. Instantx just garners the most attention, but that does not mean it is the only thing in progress.

Btw, there are over 2000 masternodes and enforcement has been off for like 48 hours. There is no guarantee that you would have even been paid during that time.  
CODERsp

Activity: 185

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 10:55:41 AM

Trust in Evan and chill.... Dark is so innovative and so far ahead of all of the others that you have to accept that sometimes things might not be run to your satisfaction... Has Evan ever done anything not above board? No... Just let the team get on with it I say...

Yeah, you're right. I simply worry about the project.

There you go - nice surprise for you Cheesy

Current price isn't such important for me as stability. I'm long term investor and fundamental factors interesting me more than price.

The dev team have been clear.  There is a fix to be applied and then enforcement will be turned back on today if successful.  Why should this stop the other devs and test team continue with ITX testing?  We are lucky enough to have a big enough dev team to multitask...

Thank you. You reassured me Smiley

Btw, there are over 2000 masternodes and enforcement has been off for like 48 hours. There is no guarantee that you would have even been paid during that time.

Enforcement was off not far in past and I thought problems are in past))
RenegadeMan

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:58:20 AM

CODERsp I think this interaction back and forth between you and BiteMyShinyMetalAss has gotten a bit out of hand in a way that you'd probably not intended. I can see from your writing that English is probably not your native language. If we were having this conversation in a bar over a drink, it probably wouldn't have gone quite as feral as it has, but alas, that's the nature of Internet forums where one can't see a person and interact with them via all the other forms of communication when you're physically present; we're relying purely on written words.

I too have had very inconistent payments on my MN over the past few weeks. Basically since that fork happened, it's been a bit messy. Do I wish it was better? Yes, of course. But like people are pointing out, what we have with our lead developer Evan Duffield is something so very special and of such substance that I'm not going to complain because I know that he works very hard and puts in enormously long days that produce much substance. I'm sure he wants the MN payments to be more consistent too, but there's so much to do and (again as others have pointed out) this entire project and the code that's been developed is still in beta. That means there are no guarantees or "SLAs" on the workings of it. It's still being tested/developed/refined. So we have to expect some stuff to not work properly and this payment system is one of them.

I'm sure it will improve but we all just have to have patience.

BTC:   1KjAPEa3WvhmDGT4jmT9i5P3UPFdFH629e
DASH: Xdr6U5qcAdbuKRrr3xKBb1ySoPq7MKERnB
BiteMyShinyMetalAss

Activity: 617
Merit: 509

Crypto Card - https://platinum.crypto.com/r/28cz7d

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 11:03:53 AM

CODERsp I think this interaction back and forth between you and BiteMyShinyMetalAss has gotten a bit out of hand in a way that you'd probably not intended. I can see from your writing that English is probably not your native language. If we were having this conversation in a bar over a drink, it probably wouldn't have gone quite as feral as it has, but alas, that's the nature of Internet forums where one can't see a person and interact with them via all the other forms of communication when you're physically present; we're relying purely on written words.

I too have had very inconistent payments on my MN over the past few weeks. Basically since that fork happened, it's been a bit messy. Do I wish it was better? Yes, of course. But like people are pointing out, what we have with our lead developer Evan Duffield is something so very special and of such substance that I'm not going to complain because I know that he works very hard and puts in enormously long days that produce much substance. I'm sure he wants the MN payments to be more consistent too, but there's so much to do and (again as others have pointed out) this entire project and the code that's been developed is still in beta. That means there are no guarantees or "SLAs" on the workings of it. It's still being tested/developed/refined. So we have to expect some stuff to not work properly and this payment system is one of them.

Amen! Smiley

The best lending rates in 1 place www.21bitcoin.eu/interests
NEXO, CELSIUS, CDC and other tax reports www.21bitcoin.eu
mjsrs

Activity: 172

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 11:09:08 AM

Enforcement was off not far in past and I thought problems are in past))

There were problems, there are problems and there will be problems. That's the price to pay to be on the edge of innovation.
Every coin has problems, the thing is most of them you will never know about.
The only way to go forward is to find those problems and take care of them and here you have proven guarantees from a very dedicated team that won't rest while those problems aren't taken down, no matter what.
I do not know about any other coin that has so impressive team of developers constantly working on improvement.
You have the right to aspire to get ROI but understand development can't be stopped because of that.
If you want to get money you better ride the bitcoin waves.

https://dash-stats.com XoPGniokL6rRahoKviBza8oqWSTyUQPkAF
tungfa
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1023

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 11:11:20 AM

Could you please read it again. DRK is in the development and since it is in the developemt, MNs payments are not going to work like if it was developed, because it is in the development! Work is in fucking progress! Like you go to unfinished house and complain why the elevator is not working as it was promised, well its not fucking working, because on the second floor electrical ecquipent is being install and needs the power to be fucking off for a  few days..  What is wrong with you?

this is ongoing development on all fronts

you can work parallel
on your garden (as grass has to grow)
and
fix the elevator (until he breaks next time)
and
maybe paint the fence (1st layer as it has to dry before you do the 2nd)
 Wink

PS: you can wash my car later if you have a sec
BrainShutdown
Legendary

Activity: 1052
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 11:23:48 AM

This is what really matters at this stage

https://github.com/darkcoin/darkcoin/commits/v0.11.1.x

The man took a 9h break... he's a machine I say Cool

vertoe

Merit: 505

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 11:52:06 AM

All hands on deck! New strings incoming!
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/darkcoin/
BrainShutdown
Legendary

Activity: 1052
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 12:08:51 PM

All hands on deck! New strings incoming!
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/darkcoin/

Done!  Wink

Rux
Legendary

Activity: 1291
Merit: 1024

https://crypto.ba

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 01:11:36 PM

im @ 46% translate ...  Grin

i wish i have more time ... but thats my max if you take i have 2 little kids,work,wife,loan 1, loan2,side jobs... etc Cheesy

RXC Crypto.ba Decentralized solutions!
oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 01:11:50 PM

I understand that everybody want to prove me, that nobody have to expect anything? P.S. I understand, what investments are and what is risk.

No where is Evan promising a guaranteed return (he can't anyway; he lives in the US and the SEC would be all over him if he did). You can use that equation as a rough estimate at any point in time what your return would be but with the dynamics in difficulty that translates to the block reward, the monthly increases in masternode payments, and the floating dynamic of masternode count, it's only accurate for a static period of time.

Further, in the grand scheme of things with such dynamics, missing a few payments to further development and refine the end product isn't going to "make or break" you.
strix

Activity: 231

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 01:21:20 PM

Amen! Smiley
+1 and I second the motion.  Smiley
Welcome aboard CODERsp! You say you are here for the long haul, and I believe you. The value of your investment/gamble is assured not only by the depth and breadth of the ongoing development that results in the occasional frustration you are experiencing, but also in the depth and breadth of the commitment of this community. I too suspect that English is not your native language, and for that reason you may not be aware of how caustic (dare I say trolling;-) your initial comments sounded. It is to this community's credit that they did not respond in kind. You can be certain that on the threads of other coins you would have been flamed out of town.

For what it is worth, I am quite jealous of you  Wink. I only wish that I could be in a the position of complaining that my masternode was not getting paid. As it is, I am struggling little by little to get 1000DRK, so I can have my own; Grin only to see the price rising faster than I can keep up with it. Cry Oh but wait, that's a good thing right? Grin Talk about mixed emotions.  At this point I am thrilled to be over half-way home. Cool

Like others have said, relax and enjoy the ride, if it is too stressful for you, quick--go sell your DRK, it may make it easier for me to reach my goal!!!

But if you decide to stay... again, WELCOME CODERsp!!!

Je le hibou, suis ↄash; because while the days are evil good must hurry, lest evil parading as an agent of light restrict its activity.
XnUjqiYV5mvXAWrWUbGFmitPvmWSthxhBi
vertoe

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 01:32:32 PM

Bump, just added new strings lol.
droptable

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 01:34:07 PM

Current price isn't such important for me as stability. I'm long term investor and fundamental factors interesting me more than price.

Welcome on Board, thats the right spirit!

Which means you should be glad, they test it in combination with instantX before activating it again,
so there will not be a buggy fix that falls apart the second the next innovation goes online again...

DΛRKCOIN -> is now -> DΛSH
----------
not DashCoin, not DarkDash, not anything. The Name has been / is changed the tech stays the same
vertoe

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 01:35:16 PM

im @ 46% translate ...  Grin

i wish i have more time ... but thats my max if you take i have 2 little kids,work,wife,loan 1, loan2,side jobs... etc Cheesy

same here Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 3878 3879 3880 3881 3882 3883 3884 3885 3886 3887 3888 3889 3890 3891 3892 3893 3894 3895 3896 3897 3898 3899 3900 3901 3902 3903 3904 3905 3906 3907 3908 3909 3910 3911 3912 3913 3914 3915 3916 3917 3918 3919 3920 3921 3922 3923 3924 3925 3926 3927 [3928] 3929 3930 3931 3932 3933 3934 3935 3936 3937 3938 3939 3940 3941 3942 3943 3944 3945 3946 3947 3948 3949 3950 3951 3952 3953 3954 3955 3956 3957 3958 3959 3960 3961 3962 3963 3964 3965 3966 3967 3968 3969 3970 3971 3972 3973 3974 3975 3976 3977 3978 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: