Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:53:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5627 5628 5629 5630 5631 5632 5633 5634 5635 5636 5637 5638 5639 5640 5641 5642 5643 5644 5645 5646 5647 5648 5649 5650 5651 5652 5653 5654 5655 5656 5657 5658 5659 5660 5661 5662 5663 5664 5665 5666 5667 5668 5669 5670 5671 5672 5673 5674 5675 5676 [5677] 5678 5679 5680 5681 5682 5683 5684 5685 5686 5687 5688 5689 5690 5691 5692 5693 5694 5695 5696 5697 5698 5699 5700 5701 5702 5703 5704 5705 5706 5707 5708 5709 5710 5711 5712 5713 5714 5715 5716 5717 5718 5719 5720 5721 5722 5723 5724 5725 5726 5727 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722683 times)
rentahash

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 10:08:42 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2016, 10:27:52 AM by rentahash

Evan raised some serious questions which haven't been answered and were in fact almost dismissed.

Evan. you need to take control, before your community destroys what you are building.

Companies need leaders not chaos, it's a romantic thought decentralised. It's not ready for that, yet.
Please don't ruin an incredible project by forgetting the goal and falling victim to peer pressure.

As an example, facebook became a household name because friendships were lost, Mr Zuckerberg did what he did because he had to for the good of his project.

This proposal is a mistake. Please consider the following.

There is zero information about how the funds are going to be allocated.
No directive for what will be achieved.
No Achievable's with mile stones.
No Accountability.

It is laughable that a proposal like this would get consideration.

DASH is its own entity. If you want to create a business off the back of DASH do it with your own funding and your own steam.

Don't lose sight of what DASH is trying to achieve. It is not ready for the type of adoption you are asking funding for. Further more it's not the kind of growth you want.

It should not be the focus of DASH to figure out how to make it mainstream. it should be the focus of DASH to design a product that others want to make mainstream..

Focus on the fundamental design of the product. Core funds should go to development, proposals need to go towards marketing and PR and development.

The vending machine was a gimmick. nothing more nothing less. Lammasu ATMS are a gimmick, nothing more nothing less.

Facebook didn't create computers so that people could use facebook.
People bought computers to use facebook.

The community is strong but please don't be ignorant enough to believe you know better than hundreds of years of business design and practice.

Evan. Please take control.

Even I know soda machine sounds like a good way for promoting DASH and it is good for demonstrations and conferences but not yet for large scale usage, so I agree with you emitkirby.
I dont want anybody to find him/herself offended by this. Soda machine was great and attractive way of getting attention and I am happy you made it on time guys! Smiley

I can say this as my team are in process of developing few projects where it will show also power of DASH and privaTX and instanTX and we are not asking for any budget. Actually we are creating business model in a way where our projects should share profit streams with dev team!
We are trying to create new solutions for faster development of DASH ecosystem, and I think budget should only be focused to the development of DASHe (evolution).

I want to point few major issues why we are still not in production:

1. there is not a way to sendmanyIX
2. there is not a way to mix coins trough dash-cli
3. there should be a better way to get notification if transaction came trough IX or normal.

I know devs are busy but I think these issues could be fast resolved.

Long Live DASH!

emitkirby

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 11:47:16 AM

If you want to create a business off the back of DASH do it with your own funding and your own steam.

Don't lose sight of what DASH is trying to achieve. It is not ready for the type of adoption you are asking funding for. Further more it's not the kind of growth you want.

It should not be the focus of DASH to figure out how to make it mainstream. it should be the focus of DASH to design a product that others want to make mainstream..

With all due respect, that's what this proposal IS trying to do.  The goal is to create open source software that can be used by any retail application.  Vending, gas pumps, mom and pop stores, chain stores, online retail.  ALL RETAIL.  The goal of this project is not to make money selling soda.

The focus of dash should be on Dash. If Dash focuses its efforts on development and creating a solid baseline / structure. Other companies will develop around Dash and create businesses that can utilise the technology.

The proposal feels like throwing money at people for the sake of throwing money at people.
If you walked into an office and said "give me money because I'll use it.. Honestly"

There is no company in the world that works that way.

I understand the requirement to create a decentralised project. Please do not take offence to this.

None of you are qualified to run / expand a company.

I am doing this because I want an option to buy things with my Dash. I own a solar company and do pretty well. I am not trying to collect an income with this project. This is merely a way to give back to Dash with a project that I believe will make it exponentially better. Camosoul also owns a business. We know how to make projects succeed even with short time frames or difficult challenges.

We are planning to allocate a lot of the funds to developers. We know the wallets will take time to add features, we will be asking for a lot of man-hours. The software to get the backends to work correctly isn't easy. We will also be working with server platforms and may need assistance from, likely, an outside party to get shopping carts to work correctly. We need to pay the people that do the work, and that isn't free. Each product will have unique challenges and we may need to seek outside help pay them for their time. We will also have the cost of the products we will be converting/building and parts needed to test properly.

We are charting new territory. I would like to say that we know how to do all this already and here is our cost breakdown, but we don't. We will learn as we go. This is where the excitement begins.

Most investors risk their funds to have a chance at a big win. This proposal is an opportunity that you don't even have to risk funds since they will be lost anyway. Why not put them to a good use? Pay our developers and expand the Dash Ecosystem.

If you think this project is ambitious, look at the Dash N Drink.  We refurbished and designed IX detection with bip32 deposits with a changing QR code, along with IX on three mobile wallets, and an awesome website in about a month.  It was also said to be impossible when announced.  We did it.  (moocowmoo deserves a ton of credit for all the help with the software, and wallet developers fulltimegeek, quantumexplorer, hashengineering deserve praise too, along with Raptor 3d, thedashguy website, oaxaca funding)  Rather than push through a project as fast as possible and keep almost all these guys(plus Camo and I) up to 4am each night, this one will be done one step at a time.  I feel like we took advantage of all the people that helped us on the Dash N Drink, and it isn't fair to set deadlines that may not be reasonable.

Thank you for your reply.

You are designing your business model around DASH. Thats a great thing, however it isn't the DASH ecosystem which should pay and fund your learning curve.
The work you did on the vending machine was great, no one can take that from you. That doesn't give you the right to be funded to learn how to grow your business further.

If you want to develop systems that evolve the DASH ecosystem, Good luck to you.

DASH should not be responsible for the cost of such a project.

emitkirby

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 12:42:14 PM

I'm glad this proposal hasn't passed yet. I hope people will see the logic.

What is interesting to me. Evan and Otoh haven't voted yet.
This is obvious based on the figures. Currently 245 yes and 243 no.

Often it's not whats said but whats not said which is most telling.

BiteMyShinyMetalAss

Activity: 617
Merit: 509

Crypto Card - https://platinum.crypto.com/r/28cz7d

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 02:56:22 PM

So if this 400k stolen coin sale is true, DASH price should reach 0.02 in a month or so, after this ETH frenzy finishes...
ITs funny to observe DOGE flying high too.

The best lending rates in 1 place www.21bitcoin.eu/interests
NEXO, CELSIUS, CDC and other tax reports www.21bitcoin.eu
tungfa
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1023

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 02:58:51 PM

Evan Mexico City Presentation + Interview
Now Available in Bulgarian Subtitles !
Please share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqWjAGfegIQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is0dN0JScqc
noah tall

Activity: 524

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 03:46:20 PM

I can say this as my team are in process of developing few projects where it will show also power of DASH and privaTX and instanTX and we are not asking for any budget. Actually we are creating business model in a way where our projects should share profit streams with dev team!

That's great and all, but...

This proposal is asking for money to develop open source software and solutions that anybody can use.  The key to winning the war of adoption is to make it easier for merchants to have an easy, profitable way to accept DASH.  This proposal does not form a business and it won't make any profit to pass back to the dev team or the foudation.  It is a research and development effort.

Please vote YES!

noah tall

Activity: 524

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 03:49:41 PM

You are designing your business model around DASH. Thats a great thing, however it isn't the DASH ecosystem which should pay and fund your learning curve.
The work you did on the vending machine was great, no one can take that from you. That doesn't give you the right to be funded to learn how to grow your business further.

If you want to develop systems that evolve the DASH ecosystem, Good luck to you.

Again, there is no business here.  It is a research and development effort that will create open source software that anybody can use.  The "learning curve" that the blockchain is funding benfits everybody.  This team is not selling anything. 

BrainShutdown
Legendary

Activity: 1052
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 04:11:13 PM

Again, there is no business here.  It is a research and development effort that will create open source software that anybody can use.  The "learning curve" that the blockchain is funding benfits everybody.  This team is not selling anything. 

Exactly! This team will research and develop tools to be used by someone who wants to do business using Dash network.
It's like a new non-core development team, a POS/retail oriented one.

BusterNutBag

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 04:21:13 PM

Evan raised some serious questions which haven't been answered and were in fact almost dismissed.

Evan. you need to take control, before your community destroys what you are building.

Companies need leaders not chaos, it's a romantic thought decentralised. It's not ready for that, yet.
Please don't ruin an incredible project by forgetting the goal and falling victim to peer pressure.

As an example, facebook became a household name because friendships were lost, Mr Zuckerberg did what he did because he had to for the good of his project.

This proposal is a mistake. Please consider the following.

There is zero information about how the funds are going to be allocated.
No directive for what will be achieved.
No Achievable's with mile stones.
No Accountability.

It is laughable that a proposal like this would get consideration.

DASH is its own entity. If you want to create a business off the back of DASH do it with your own funding and your own steam.

Focus on the fundamental design of the product. Core funds should go to development, proposals need to go towards marketing and PR and development.

The vending machine was a gimmick. nothing more nothing less. Lammasu ATMS are a gimmick, nothing more nothing less.

Facebook didn't create computers so that people could use facebook.
People bought computers to use facebook.

The community is strong but please don't be ignorant enough to believe you know better than hundreds of years of business design and practice.

Evan. Please take control.

Even I know soda machine sounds like a good way for promoting DASH and it is good for demonstrations and conferences but not yet for large scale usage, so I agree with you emitkirby.
I dont want anybody to find him/herself offended by this. Soda machine was great and attractive way of getting attention and I am happy you made it on time guys! Smiley

We are trying to create new solutions for faster development of DASH ecosystem, and I think budget should only be focused to the development of DASHe (evolution).

I want to point few major issues why we are still not in production:

1. there is not a way to sendmanyIX
2. there is not a way to mix coins trough dash-cli
3. there should be a better way to get notification if transaction came trough IX or normal.

I know devs are busy but I think these issues could be fast resolved.

Long Live DASH!

I'm thinking you need to be apart of the proposed 'team'
If you're working on 'DASH stuff(s)' that correlates to what they are doing - get together and compare notes

Moocowmoo is a TREMENDOUS asset in any coding project - not to discount the other guys - just picking on 1 person here....
but
I do, whole-heartedly' believe that, what they are trying to do IS for the benefit of the DASH ecosystem
- - they just didn't really go about it in a very thought out way. Looks WAY rushed....
and
Now people have to hope that their proposed project isn't going to be as unorganized and under-informed as the proposal it's self

There is plenty reason for concern - I agree
BUT
as I said -

I'm thinking you need to be apart of the proposed 'team'
If you're working on 'DASH stuff(s)' that correlates to what they are doing - get together and compare notes....

I'm sure each of you could hold an answer to a question that is currently unresolved by another....

[steps-off soap box]
gerhard

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 04:24:37 PM

It's fascinating to see how people are dealing with the new DAO budget funding thing: They're confused! They're wary! They're scared to say yes to things, because well... no one professional does it like that!

This is a new new thing, and it's going to take time for people to get used to.
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 04:49:11 PM

So if this 400k stolen coin sale is true, DASH price should reach 0.02 in a month or so, after this ETH frenzy finishes...
ITs funny to observe DOGE flying high too.

I haven't studied cryptsy's wallets on doge, but it could have been affected in a similar manner to dash, so it was probably way oversold. Given that anyone who couldn't take out their btc was getting the doge with a huge "penalty" and moving them out to sell them, this must have created a continuous selling pressure due to the moving and dumping for BTCs.
Melech

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 05:02:58 PM

Just noticed 2 new budget proposals... one of them does not even have a description... whats up with that?

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ the internet ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  Social Media
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
BusterNutBag

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 05:07:49 PM

Just noticed 2 new budget proposals... one of them does not even have a description... whats up with that?

A very quick -NO VOTE-
Is what I see......
Melech

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 05:09:06 PM

Just in case anyone missed the memo:

OK there is more bad news on this Cryptsy - Hack subject

It appears that information provided for verification - users private info has been also leaked, I am not going to go into too muych details right now, however certain information that was only provided to Cryptsy has been used by someone elsewhere.

I have reported this to the authorities and they are investigating.

I would advise anyone that gave information to Cryptsy for verification on the various Tier levels to check that this information has not been used by someone else to obtain CC, Goods or access to other sites/exchanges.

This apperantly started happening from the 20th last week.

Cryptsy's database was hacked/sold... people are experiencing phishing emails, failed login attempts, and hackers are using information from Cryptsy's database to obtain Credit Cards in your name!

Prolly a good idea to change your passwords (if they were the same as you used on Cryptsy), and make sure nobody is trying to steal your identity (get CC in your name)

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ the internet ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  Social Media
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
BusterNutBag

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 05:19:56 PM

built for humans now, hehe

https://github.com/moocowmoo/dash-budget_state

Code:
current time      : Thu, 28 Jan 2016 06:17:53 +0000
current block     : 410608
next budget cycle : 20.53 days (11824 blocks)

name                 approval payment        remaining
estimated budget                         7714.57142857
2mb-blocksize        99.8%       5.00    7709.57142857
core-team            99.4%    1176.00    6533.57142857
dash-org             98.5%    2100.00    4433.57142857
lamassu-integration  97.2%     610.26    3823.31142857
public-awareness     92.0%    2156.00    1667.31142857
ds-liquidity         88.8%     140.00    1527.31142857
transform-pr         68.3%    1100.00     427.31142857

Ello Moocowmoo

Long time lurker - 1st time caller

I'm a bit of a linux noob - uh
How do I download and use this nice little script?
Does it have to live in .dash? or it's own little DIR?

details would be great - trying to learn but just SO much to take in lol
moocowmoo

Activity: 263

bovine quadruped, professional loafer, dash dev

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2016, 06:55:28 PM

Ello Moocowmoo

I'm a bit of a linux noob - uh
How do I download and use this nice little script?
Does it have to live in .dash? or it's own little DIR?

details would be great - trying to learn but just SO much to take in lol

Hi BusterNutBag,

You'll need:

dash-cli
git
python
an environment variable setting (the export below)

The first three are most likely already on your box.
If git isn't you can install it by doing:
Code:
sudo apt-get install git

Here's a recipe that should work for you.

You'll need to know the folder where your dash-cli is located.
If your dash-cli is in ~/.dash (where I keep mine), do:
Code:
export PATH=~/.dash:$PATH
(replace ~/.dash with your dash-cli containing directory)

you can test above worked by doing
Code:
dash-cli
and it'll give you output

to make it permanent, add the export above to the end of your ~/.bashrc file.

Then install and run the software

Code:
git clone https://github.com/moocowmoo/dash-budget_state.git
cd dash-budget_state
python dash-budget_state.py

HTH

tips: XmoocowYfrPKUR6p6M5aJZdVntQe71irCX | identity: https://keybase.io/moocowmoo
service: https://masternode.me -- The first automated masternode service. Ugly website, stellar uptimes and hands-on support. Over 150 nodes with 300+ days uptime!
Honest Tim

Activity: 768
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 07:30:43 PM

"....east of the rockies, on the first time caller line, your on the air!"

OFF TOPIC (I'd really like to think there are some Art Bell fans on here)
eduffield (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1036

Dash Developer

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2016, 07:56:11 PM

February 2016 Budget Proposal

https://dashtalk.org/threads/february-2016-budget-proposal.7853/

Dash - Digital Cash | dash.org | dashfoundation.io | dashgo.io
r4vani

Activity: 348

Play Poker Games at Bitoker.com

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2016, 07:59:26 PM

200 people with obsolete thoughts , You have three months time, please think a little , not like a robot and without thinking just say NO !!

I don't know maybe masternode supplier wait for a miracle and prices were a hundred times a day Without doing anything then decide,
-------------
supply and demand have a direct relation with the result that the value of things.

If we give ourselves the official identity, our capacity is millions of times.  we need to become a company  Smiley And to show the world we do not coins.

Do you think the value of Bitcoin today because he's special features?

The answer is no, just because of the demand by the people.

Why is demand by the people? Because there are places to spend it, look at the map and see! (spendbitcoins.com)

dash has advantages that Bitcoin to even a blind man can see. Believe it or not, slowing growth Dash is just behind Bitcoin Mafia

Dash technology and facilities it is very good, people need DASH (digital cash). Evan and development team with develop & Features give more and more value to dash, but we need give ourselves the official identity.

The company has many goals will be to advance DASH but the main purpose of the company:

1# Contracting with many businesses for accepting DASH (in the real world and among the people, not just internet.)
2# Hire programers for Development of Dash App with IX for all smart phones (ios/android/blackberry/windows)
Your mobile phone is always in your pocket, not your laptop. Dash have weakness in this area. we need more focus on mobiles because we have InstantX Smiley
3# Hire a designer to create integration plan with discipline and be the favorite of millions people (not only Confirmed frome some of our community).

Note: Companies belonging to the DASH community & all Earning company in future just mere introduction and advancement DASH.

Apple started in a garage, it time to give ourselves the official identity.

https://www.dashwhale.org/p/Build-DASH-Company

BITOKER.COM[

Enjoy the ultimate online play bitcoin poker
Anonymous  /  US Player Friendly  /  Instant Play
[

]
aleix
Legendary

Activity: 1779
Merit: 1100

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 09:45:18 PM

It's fascinating to see how people are dealing with the new DAO budget funding thing: They're confused! They're wary! They're scared to say yes to things, because well... no one professional does it like that!

This is a new new thing, and it's going to take time for people to get used to.

I agree. It's fascinating indeed  Wink

We are now dealing with a new governance system, proposal budgets, etc. Democracy in the blockchain. And we are all new to this new system.

A system that will lead the way for many others.
Pages: « 1 ... 5627 5628 5629 5630 5631 5632 5633 5634 5635 5636 5637 5638 5639 5640 5641 5642 5643 5644 5645 5646 5647 5648 5649 5650 5651 5652 5653 5654 5655 5656 5657 5658 5659 5660 5661 5662 5663 5664 5665 5666 5667 5668 5669 5670 5671 5672 5673 5674 5675 5676 [5677] 5678 5679 5680 5681 5682 5683 5684 5685 5686 5687 5688 5689 5690 5691 5692 5693 5694 5695 5696 5697 5698 5699 5700 5701 5702 5703 5704 5705 5706 5707 5708 5709 5710 5711 5712 5713 5714 5715 5716 5717 5718 5719 5720 5721 5722 5723 5724 5725 5726 5727 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: