Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:45:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6544 6545 6546 6547 6548 6549 6550 6551 6552 6553 6554 6555 6556 6557 6558 6559 6560 6561 6562 6563 6564 6565 6566 6567 6568 6569 6570 6571 6572 6573 6574 6575 6576 6577 6578 6579 6580 6581 6582 6583 6584 6585 6586 6587 6588 6589 6590 6591 6592 6593 [6594] 6595 6596 6597 6598 6599 6600 6601 6602 6603 6604 6605 6606 6607 6608 6609 6610 6611 6612 6613 6614 6615 6616 6617 6618 6619 6620 6621 6622 6623 6624 6625 6626 6627 6628 6629 6630 6631 6632 6633 6634 6635 6636 6637 6638 6639 6640 6641 6642 6643 6644 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722509 times)
NibiruHybrid

Activity: 1204
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:18:01 PM

Quebec Allows Cryptocurrency Mining with a Catch

Quebec, the Canadian Provence, has lifted a moratorium on the sale of electricity to cryptocurrency miners, but allows for the possibility of energy suppliers to charge different rates to cryptocurrency miners.

The move to lift the moratorium comes amid fears of government officials that they will miss out on potential revenues of the rapidly expanding industry, according to local reports. However, after the government lifted the ban, there are apparently conditions that would allow Hydro-Quebec to charge miners different, most likely higher, rates and have the ability to cut power to miners when the electrical grid is near max capacity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:42:52 PM

is this real dark coin?

Yes, it was daskcoin before but renamed to Digital-Cash aka DASH.

yep, and its so bright these days that it shines away the shadows.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
solowhizkid

Activity: 494
Merit: 252

Warning: ICEBreaker on this Forum is a troll!

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:17:54 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2018, 02:31:37 PM by solowhizkid

Dash CEO says the company has worked on similar payment solution PayPal - In Portuguese

https://www.criptomoedasfacil.com/ceo-da-dash-diz-que-a-empresa-tem-trabalhado-em-solucao-de-pagamento-similar-ao-paypal/

#dash_force

Crypto Mass Adoption with Dash in Colombia: Week 1 Report

https://steemkr.com/cryptocurrency/@georgedonnelly/crypto-mass-adoption-with-dash-in-colombia-week-1-report

#dash_force
bigrcanada1

Activity: 673
Merit: 531

Proud Lifetime DASH Foundation Member

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 05:15:20 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2018, 09:16:45 PM by bigrcanada1

I have been banned 15 times in dashtalk forum, thats why my name is demo15. Here in bitcointalk I have never been banned.

BTW this give me a great laugh,
a newbie whos never been banned. Amazing.

Thanks  Grin

yeah...its interesting that several newbie accounts are raising a big stink and making accusations towards some of our very long time community members that have put years of service into this community.  I've had a chance to read through some of those comments referenced and I too would have banned several of these "so called DASH" newbies.

If you are actual long time members of this community then prove it...I would certainly know as I'm one of the longest community members here...period.

www.dash.org is moderated and censored...for a good reason, just like discord DASH nation is and subreddit.  No one here is fooled by thinly veiled "pro-Dash..but actual Troll" behavior.  

You want a free forum to make comments as you see fit...this is the forum for you.

Thanks....
NibiruHybrid

Activity: 1204
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:16:56 PM

Vaultoro, a Gold Trading Platform, Integrates Dash

Vaultoro, a gold trading platform, which previously only used Bitcoin for consumers to purchase and trade gold will now integrate Dash into their platform.

The new Dash/gold bullion trading pair was made possible via a successful Dash Treasury proposal of 276 Dash (69 Dash per month for 4 months). On their blog, they said that they will use the funds for “technical expansion of [their] trading platform” and to “establish a development and marketing team to introduce the newly created trading pair”. They added that they will “work the hardest to meet the budget and ensure legal compliance, as well as technical security for the new pair”. In the press release, Vaultoro co-founder, Joshua Scigala, commented on the advantages of Dash.

espressodelisi

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:38:05 PM

I have been banned 15 times in dashtalk forum, thats why my name is demo15. Here in bitcointalk I have never been banned.

Thanks  Grin

yeah...its interesting that several newbie accounts are raising a big stink and making accusations towards some of our very long time community members that have put years of service into this community.  I've had a chance to read through some of those comments referenced and I too would have banned several of these "so called DASH" newbies.

If you are actual long time members of this community then prove it...I would certainly know as I'm one of the longest community members hear...period.

www.dash.org is moderated and censored...for a good reason, just like discord DASH nation is and subreddit.  No one here is fooled by thinly veiled "pro-Dash..but actual Troll" behavior.  

You want a free forum to make comments as you see fit...this is the forum for you.

Thanks....

hey bigR! I think you should write here more too. I remember your username since the darkcoin days. I'M reading this forum since may of 2014 and I remember the old timers but they are not around that much. Please, do not left us with the trolls. I miss tante too. I hope every one of the old timers are well.

PS: The troll activity is a good indicator for something good will happen soon.
Sun Sky

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:52:08 PM

Thanks  Grin

If you are actual long time members of this community then prove it...I would certainly know as I'm one of the longest community members hear...period.

Thanks....

hey bigR! I think you should write here more too. I remember your username since the darkcoin days. I'M reading this forum since may of 2014 and I remember the old timers but they are not around that much. Please, do not left us with the trolls. I miss tante too. I hope every one of the old timers are well.

Guys, what will happen next? Dash coins are very profitable, I'm hope the price will to rise and soon reach $ 1000, maybe before october 2018.
Lontonbit

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:23:01 PM

Dash is going much higher than 1k by oct, it’s more likely to hit $1500 by than.

It’s gold for nerds
acolmenaresc

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:07:09 PM

Such an incredible thing, how dash grew so much and it is now so profitable, I should have started investing a while a ago on this project haha.. great respect to the team that was able to pull off such a great project like this one!!! Grin
bigrcanada1

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 09:15:16 PM

Thanks  Grin

Thanks....

I'm one of the few.  Nice seeing you too Espresso.  Tante is very active in the community ...mostly on the Dash Nation Discord channel.  I'll be here for a long time to come.  Wink  Keep well friend.
bigrcanada1

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 10:38:57 PM

If this is the very same "Demo" account from Dash.org then good on him.  The "Demo" account on dash.org was toxic....claiming to be a dash member...but trolling all the time.  If this in fact is you....good on Tungfa.

Dash.org is not a free speech site.  Its a community site for like minded individuals that are DASH community members wanting to communicate with other Dash members.  Free of harassment and toxic troll like behavior.  By no means does our dash.org site owe you or any other member a free pulpit to spew toxic shit.

Hope that seems clear enough to you...and I support his and macro's stance.

Tungfa, macro and many others of us out here have had it with toxic bullshit from people...its time to clean house.  Want to spew stuff...well here's your forum.

thanks.
demo15

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:56:13 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2018, 11:09:27 PM by demo15

If this is the very same "Demo" account from Dash.org then good on him.  The "Demo" account on dash.org was toxic....claiming to be a dash member...but trolling all the time.  If this in fact is you....good on Tungfa.

Dash.org is not a free speech site.  Its a community site for like minded individuals that are DASH community members wanting to communicate with other Dash members.  Free of harassment and toxic troll like behavior.  By no means does our dash.org site owe you or any other member a free pulpit to spew toxic shit.

Tungfa, macro and many others of us out here have had it with toxic bullshit from people...its time to clean house.  Want to spew stuff...well here's your forum.

thanks.
So you think it is normal to ban a 2 years old/ 3000 messages account WITHOYT ANY GIVEN EXPLANATION...
I have nothing else to say, let the readers judge you about it.

The mods in dashtalk were NOT voted by the dashtalk community, neither the forum rules were voted!
Someone imposed the forum rules and hired the toxic moderators, in order to push his secret agenda in dash!
Whenever I discover that one of these toxic moderators speaks freely, I will reply by shouting below every message of their.
And I hope that every free speech advocate will do the same.
Lets inform the people who the censors are.
Let us censor the censors!
A cryptocurrency without free speech, is not a cryptocurrency but a media used and controled by agents.
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:03:25 PM

Such an incredible thing, how dash grew so much and it is now so profitable, I should have started investing a while a ago on this project haha.. great respect to the team that was able to pull off such a great project like this one!!! Grin

Oh yes I remember those times where master nodes would have been dirt cheap but sadly I didn't get a bunch of them. Sad

demo15

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:04:51 PM

Oh yes I remember those times where master nodes would have been dirt cheap but sadly I didn't get a bunch of them. Sad

You can still invest on masternodes.
http://masternodes.online
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:07:15 PM

If this is the very same "Demo" account from Dash.org then good on him.  The "Demo" account on dash.org was toxic....claiming to be a dash member...but trolling all the time.  If this in fact is you....good on Tungfa.

Dash.org is not a free speech site.  Its a community site for like minded individuals that are DASH community members wanting to communicate with other Dash members.  Free of harassment and toxic troll like behavior.  By no means does our dash.org site owe you or any other member a free pulpit to spew toxic shit.

Tungfa, macro and many others of us out here have had it with toxic bullshit from people...its time to clean house.  Want to spew stuff...well here's your forum.

thanks.

Yeah, tungfa even lifted the ban on one of those users that got carried away with words a bit too much (thereby violating Dash forum rules) during that drama , showing a willingness to give forum users over there a second chance.
Demo15 on the other hand seems to have run out of second chances on our Dash forum a long long time ago (some 13 accounts ago to be exact)  Roll Eyes

But at least he is actively helping us here bump our Dash ANN thread on the Bitcointalk forum, its not a pretty task but someone got to do it and it seems demo15 just volunteered for it.
So lets all give a big hurray to demo15 and his selflessness bump-our-thread behaviour :

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
demo15

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:10:59 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2018, 11:27:42 PM by demo15

thanks.

Yeah, tungfa even lifted the ban on one of those users that got carried away with words a bit too much (thereby violating Dash forum rules) during that drama , showing a willingness to give forum users over there a second chance.
Demo15 on the other hand seems to have run out of second chances on our Dash forum a long long time ago (some 13 accounts ago to be exact)  Roll Eyes

But at least he is actively helping us here bump our Dash ANN thread on the Bitcointalk forum, its not a pretty task but someone got to do it and it seems demo15 just volunteered for it.
So lets all give a big hurray to demo15 and his selflessness bump-our-thread behaviour :

https://i.imgur.com/J0iOf3t.jpg

First of all there was not any rule that prevented the creation of multiple accounts in dashtalk.
Secondly, all demo series accounts have been created the last month because I was repeatedly banned without any reason given.
So you think it is normal to ban a 2 years old/ 3000 messages account WITHOYT ANY GIVEN EXPLANATION...
I have nothing else to say, let the readers judge you about it.

I am not bumping the thread. I am censoring tungfa. He knows, for now on, that everytime he talks here, a "stop censorship" message will follow.
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:14:40 PM

Thank you for the bump, appreciate it.

demo15

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:16:15 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2018, 11:33:29 PM by demo15

Let me remind you , that tungfa lock threads and bans people in dashtalk, because they bump threads.
example:
https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/which-masternodes-voted-and-what-exactly-voted-on-various-proposals-v2.34403/

But wait! Tugfa prohibits thread bumping in dashtalk, but on the other hand this is exactly what he's doing over here!
Tungfa constantly bumps threads here in bitcointalk!

So you should be allowed to bump threads, and I should be allowed too.
But tungfa should not be allowed.
I will keep reminding his hypocrisy, below every message of his.
AzzAz
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:14:35 AM

Let me remind you , that tungfa lock threads and bans people in dashtalk, because they bump threads.
example:
https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/which-masternodes-voted-and-what-exactly-voted-on-various-proposals-v2.34403/

But wait! Tugfa prohibits thread bumping in dashtalk, but on the other hand this is exactly what he's doing over here!
Tungfa constantly bumps threads here in bitcointalk!

So you should be allowed to bump threads, and I should be allowed too.
But tungfa should not be allowed.
I will keep reminding his hypocrisy, below every message of his.

Look, Tungfa is chosen by community and is very respected. And he has our support for what he is doing here and @ Dashtalk.

Lontonbit

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:07:41 AM

I choose tungfa

It’s gold for nerds
Pages: « 1 ... 6544 6545 6546 6547 6548 6549 6550 6551 6552 6553 6554 6555 6556 6557 6558 6559 6560 6561 6562 6563 6564 6565 6566 6567 6568 6569 6570 6571 6572 6573 6574 6575 6576 6577 6578 6579 6580 6581 6582 6583 6584 6585 6586 6587 6588 6589 6590 6591 6592 6593 [6594] 6595 6596 6597 6598 6599 6600 6601 6602 6603 6604 6605 6606 6607 6608 6609 6610 6611 6612 6613 6614 6615 6616 6617 6618 6619 6620 6621 6622 6623 6624 6625 6626 6627 6628 6629 6630 6631 6632 6633 6634 6635 6636 6637 6638 6639 6640 6641 6642 6643 6644 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: