Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:06:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 [2215] 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722526 times)
splawik21
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

DASH is the future of crypto payments!

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:53:25 PM

I have asked before - and I'm gonna ask again

Will people please start supporting the network by running command-line: setgenerate true -1
in the -Qt Wallet.

It' s really not that big of a deal - low energy consuption.

If I can find a Solo-Block then maybe you can also.....

I didn`t mine solo in my crypto carrier...what this:  setgenerate true -1 means?

BE SMART, USE DASH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darkota

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:53:48 PM

Anonymint was talking about I2P obfuscation and how the NSA is still able to breach any coin, Bitcoin included.

coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:56:02 PM

Are we expecting New York State to publish regulation around crypto in a few weeks?

If so, all crypto should see a mega pump.
patrolman

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:59:52 PM

lol you made so maaany post, you really love drk do you?

Wants the price to go down so he can buy up before RC4.

He's on ignore, so have no idea what he's spouting now, but I guess he is just after cheap drk

It's becoming clearer and clearer. Nobody could possibly be as stupid as he appears to be, surely. How is possible that somebody genuinely couldn't understand the service masternodes provide?

Either he is trying to drive the price down, or he is a paid shill, and a racist one too. What type of person says something racist and tries to justify it by saying "I'm not racist, if you saw me you would understand"? Does being racist have something to do with appearance? Does he wear trendy sunglasses?
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:07:16 PM

Anonymint has been spending the past couple of days tearing apart XMR. From his posts, it's clear that their solution is nowhere near perfect. So they put in all this effort, have a coin that is non-compatible with Bitcoin api, generates tons of bloat, and in the end there are still big loopholes. What was the purpose of all that effort, if not to create a bulletproof coin? Not sure if that renders all Cryptonote coins DOA, but it sure raises questions. What is the purpose of CN coins if they have all these negatives, but few real positives?

Compatibility with Bitcoin is one of the reasons I got into DRK in a big way.

Bitcoin is King.

Cryptonote coins are down.  Anonymous coins are down.  Coins without anonymous features are going up.   Most people are satisfied with using Bitcoin for transactions.    

Regarding the cryptonote coin bloat and the emission issue with Monero, yes those exist.  I sold most of my XMR at or near the top because I knew the bubble couldn't be sustained.  I did the same with Darkcoin.  Darkcoin has it's own issues and who knows what problems the masternode network will have in the future.  And it will have problems.  Like some people have pointed out Darkcoin is a work in progress.  Not ready for prime time.      

GhostPlayer
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:13:29 PM

Too bad the miners can't be so giddy about the reduction in their mining profits.

Realistically, all you see posted from masternode operators is profit profit profit.  This comes at the expense of the miners.  If the masternode operators can be so focused on profit then why shouldn't the miners?  It would be foolish to mine on a pool taking 20% of your profits when you can mine on a pool that doesn't.  In case anyone missed it, here is the list of pools where you'll earn 20% more for your mining efforts.

Again, having fun with your FUD, until I ignore you. But I like having pet trolls.
You're being totally ludicrous. Masternodes were set up to serve many purposes.
 Lets talk money, which is what you're clearly solely about.

The more MN there are up, the better the decentralised anonymous transactions. This requires servers up, why wouldnt these server operators be rewarded by their services? Like pool operaters, or p2pool ops, doctor or and electrician... you spend time offering a service, and get payed for it, if and only, the job is well done.

Darkcoin's anonymity is yet to be debunked! It is fully functioning NOW ! despite the 10 DRK limit until the end of this month. Unlike all other anon-coins that got bitten by roadblock problems. Blockchain bloating, denomination crossing, yadda yadda yadda...

MN require 1k DRK depoist. This is Proof of Stake theory, with added Proof of Service, because you're NOT ONLY STATIONING COINS... ug, sorry for the caps. MN's also provide a service, and get payed for it.

The more nodes are up, the more secure the network, the broader the potential menu for services in the future (light weight clients, anon-communication, etc etc). The more 1k deposits out there, the more scarcity it promotes, driving the price up, called a positive feedback loop. So when prices go up, miners will get PAYED MORE FIAT MONEY when insta-cashing-out. DUH!

-20% now mining at 0.013, is nothing compaired to mining 80% at 0.0027 ... previous all time high right before the second "bad" fork"... which was not bad at all... Evan responsibly reverted back because bad actors created mini-forks that simply took over the 2.5 minute to be orphaned by network confirmation consensus on each block. It would have eventually found consensus, but way too many people would have had orphaned blocks, getting their mining balance DEDUCTED. So thinking about the MINERS, Darkcoin was reverted back, to deal with bad actors and innocent unaware non-compliance miners.

And there started my endeavour of the Pool Police.

It was one of the most responsible and respectable things any dev has done, ever, in my book. My hat off to Evan. He could have cared less.
 With that, we discovered some shortcomings, and these are being addressed... in fact already are, with the "spork" solution.

Absolutely NOTHING in DRK is foul play. Quite on the contrary. It is the first coin to fully fulfil "money for internet", ergo, fungibility... Bitcoin's major "flaw" if you'd like to think of it that way. Non fungilbility is also heaven sent for some financial applications, and DRK can do that as well... but it can also be fungible, unlike BTC.

Now please, without being a troll, refute this.
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:18:11 PM

Anonymint was talking about I2P obfuscation and how the NSA is still able to breach any coin, Bitcoin included.

Correct me if I'm wrong but SOME TIME AGO - Evan stated that I2P and CoinJoin was not going to be needed or used w/ DRK

He fixed that issue.....
I2P is for IP obfuscation. According to Anonymint, it isn't a perfect solution. Evan stated that Darkcoin will have IP obfuscation , but he hasn't announced how it will be achieved. It could be I2P, but I hope he has a better solution.

shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:19:31 PM

Anonymint has been spending the past couple of days tearing apart XMR. From his posts, it's clear that their solution is nowhere near perfect. So they put in all this effort, have a coin that is non-compatible with Bitcoin api, generates tons of bloat, and in the end there are still big loopholes. What was the purpose of all that effort, if not to create a bulletproof coin? Not sure if that renders all Cryptonote coins DOA, but it sure raises questions. What is the purpose of CN coins if they have all these negatives, but few real positives?

Are you being disingenuous or do you just suck at math? If you have twice the blockchain growth with just a tiny fraction of the transactions, what do you think will happen if you were at real volumes?
Transaction identification by prefix: this feature will let us to cut off ring signatures from blockchain that under checkpoint - save space by 30-70%(depends of mixin usage) -Crypto_Zoidberg, Boolberry

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577267.0

Whoa, I wonder what that is, I wonder if you seperate the daemon and wallet, that you can create light clients so you dont have to download the full blockchain, just like with Bitcoin!

It's funny to see that you completely ignore the other points, when you've been outed as a Liar. Lmfao.

In the above quote, BrillianRocket(A huge darkcoin fanboy), wanted to know how Cryptonote's bloat of the blockchain issue could be solved, I answered that for him(He lied in a previous quote, so I addressed that too)

I've listed the Flaws of Darkcoin and Monero.

Darkcoin's Flaws:

1) Darkcoin has a 50% instamine by it's own developers during launch, as the block reward was set to 500, and there was no windows wallets/miners. Evan, the developer, and Internetape, the other developer, instamined over 1million Darkcoin's within 24 hours.

2) Darkcoin's name itself, Darkcoin, will always be affiliated with illegal activity like the Darkweb, Drugs, etc, and the name itself ensures that Darkcoin will never reach anything close to mainstream acceptance.

3) Darkcoin's "anonymity" is based on coinjoin, it simply mixes users coins around, making it harder to track it. However, if even the slightest taint if found when mixing the coins, an investigator will be able to deduce who sent what and who received what. The maker of coinjoin, Gmaxwell, deeply criticized Darkcoin since it's coinjoin based "anonymity" is basically a joke.

4) Darkcoin's mixing system/coinjoin relies on something called Masternodes, Masternodes are nodes that are set up by people, anyone can set one up, and Masternodes are the things that mix the coin around. Masternodes also present many risks besides giving trivial "anonymity", if all masternodes are owned by one individual, he will be able to "de-anonymize" Darkcoin and see all transactions clearly.

5) Darkcoin's Masternode Payment system has forked the network many times, and has failed Twice in the effort to pay the owners of Masternodes.

6) Darkcoin's Masternode/Darksend system is closed source, so that means the developers could be stealing coins, or doing any other malicious things, and it will remain unnoticed

7) The Masternodes can always be DDOSed, effectively shutting them down, if the majority of Masternodes were taken offline(they are mostly hosted on Amazon servers), then Darkcoin's trivial anonymity will completely shut off

Cool There are many many other flaws, it will take up too much space to list, so I've listed the main ones.

Monero's Flaws:

1) Monero's bloating/scaling is an issue, where the blockchain itself takes up a lot of space on someone's computer, however, there have solutions to this, as shown by Crypto_Zoidberg, after he fixed this issue with his own coin. The issue has pretty much been fixed anyway, since bloating was caused by dust payments from pools, and with a recent update, those dust payments have been taken off. But because I think it will look to unfair compared to Darkcoin's 101 flaws, I had to list a "flaw" for Monero Tongue

2) That's it.

In the above quote, BrilliantRocket, who is a huge Darkcoinfaboy/Bagholder, is given the many Flaws of Darkcoin vs the 1 "flaw"(it's been fixed, but I wanted to make it seem "fair") of Monero.

Here is the post I referrenced earlier. It's quite a long post, but the part concerning CN is near the middle. And please don't bring up where he says Darkcoin is simple coinjoin (older post) , he acknowledges that it isn't further down.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=557732.msg7513123#msg7513123

CryptoNote doesn't hide the amount and the payer is mixed with a limited number of numerous other potential payers, so the IP correlation can be used to narrow the possibilities statistically and home in on identity, by observing patterns across all users. Thus the lack of IP address obfuscation in CryptoNote (assuming Tor is really a honey pots, and or most users fail to employ Tor) reduces the anonymity. -gmaxwell

While it may not be able to scale at Bitcoin levels, Monero's chain atm is twice Bitcoins, which is very reasonable considering it gives the highest level of anonymity there is for cryptocoins right now. He also doesn't say Anything about it being impossible to reduce, why you may ask? Because Crypto_Zoidber already reduced it for his own coin and reduced bloat by 50%-70%, and Monero also reduced the majority of the bloat, which was caused by dust transactions. Again, BrilliantRocket, it's either you greatly misinterpret information given to you, or you lie and try to manipulate others with selective wording

_______________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________

CoinJoin’s algorithm suffers from not being atomic and thus it can be repeatedly jammed by an adversary, i.e. denial-of-service. This is because first the inputs have to be collected, then the outputs have to blind signed with a group signature, and then finally all inputs have to signed. If any one of the participant senders fails to complete all the steps, the transaction is jammed and the process must start again. All proposals for throttling or blacklisting adversaries was argued to be ineffective and intractable. Darkcoin innovated CoinJoin by adding a collateral payment which is forfeited by participants who fail to complete all steps. This requires a random master node to break the unlinkability as it knows the matching output of each input. It is assumed that not all master nodes will be adversaries and thus sending multiple times through different master nodes will provide a probablistic level of unlinkability. The master nodes are purchased and it isn’t clear that a sufficiently powerful adversary couldn't sufficiently Sybil attack by acquiring a larger percentage of the master nodes. There is also concern this might also enable the adversary to steal collateral payments. Also the master nodes aren’t untraceable and thus could perhaps be held liable by governments for breaking AML and KYC laws. CoinJoin and Darkcoin suffer from the simultaneity timing problem that other spenders need to send spends of the same amount simultaneously. -gmaxwell

Gmaxwell also shows that while Darkcoin have "advanced" coinjoin, it still suffers from the same issues, not to mention the Masternode centralization problem.

Darkcoin's anonymity is simply put, Trivial and Inferior to Cryptonote anonymity.

In the above quote, I copied/pasted Anonymint's words about Cryptonote/Coinjoin(Darkcoin). BrilliantRocket, had previously lied in an earlier post, so I copied Gmaxwell's wording on Cryptonote, and his wording on Darkcoin. Here is one quote from Gmaxwell concerning Masternodes themselves, " Also the master nodes aren’t untraceable and thus could perhaps be held liable by governments for breaking AML and KYC laws."

What do those three quotes have in common you may ask? All 3 of them show evidence diretly against the Lies BrilliantRocket was saying. He has yet to take on any of the evidence I have presented. There you have it, now you can all see how everything he has said was proven to be wrong, and why Darkcoin is the worst, if not, one of the worst "cur

This thread is filled with lies, hype, and broken promises.  

Bagholders trying to get the price up so they can dump on fools.  Nothing new in crypto and I don't blame them.  I would do the same if I was underwater on my investment.  That doesn't mean that I'm not going to point out the bullshit when I see it.

Many of the accounts posting all the hype are probably just a couple users using multiple accounts.  Isn't it odd that a community this large and only the same ten or so people doing most of the hype?  I think most people have their suspicions but are afraid to voice them for fear of being attacked.  I would be happy to post any questions or statements from any individual that does not want to get on the wrong side of the Darkcoin police or be ostracized from the community.  This coin is all about anonymity so you should be able to remain anonymous.

Send me a PM if there are any questions/concerns you have regarding Darkcoin and I'll get it posted up for you.
darkota

Activity: 770

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:21:43 PM

Whoa WHoa, I only have 17 monero, I own 210 darkcoin, the most of any altcoin....I simply dont have much $ in anything but bitcoin. But Monero, even Ducknote, is still 10000x better than darkcoin/other coins that use coinjoin, simply because there anonymity works, and darkcoins doesnt. Im simply stating it as it is, just like NXT has the most features of any coin ever.

Darkcoin's Flaws:

1) Darkcoin has a 50% instamine by it's own developers during launch, as the block reward was set to 500, and there was no windows wallets/miners. Evan, the developer, and Internetape, the other developer, instamined over 1million Darkcoin's within 24 hours.

2) Darkcoin's name itself, Darkcoin, will always be affiliated with illegal activity like the Darkweb, Drugs, etc, and the name itself ensures that Darkcoin will never reach anything close to mainstream acceptance.

3) Darkcoin's "anonymity" is based on coinjoin, it simply mixes users coins around, making it harder to track it. However, if even the slightest taint if found when mixing the coins, an investigator will be able to deduce who sent what and who received what. The maker of coinjoin, Gmaxwell, deeply criticized Darkcoin since it's coinjoin based "anonymity" is basically a joke.

4) Darkcoin's mixing system/coinjoin relies on something called Masternodes, Masternodes are nodes that are set up by people, anyone can set one up, and Masternodes are the things that mix the coin around. Masternodes also present many risks besides giving trivial "anonymity", if all masternodes are owned by one individual, he will be able to "de-anonymize" Darkcoin and see all transactions clearly.

5) Darkcoin's Masternode Payment system has forked the network many times, and has failed Twice in the effort to pay the owners of Masternodes.

6) Darkcoin's Masternode/Darksend system is closed source, so that means the developers could be stealing coins, or doing any other malicious things, and it will remain unnoticed

7) The Masternodes can always be DDOSed, effectively shutting them down, if the majority of Masternodes were taken offline(they are mostly hosted on Amazon servers), then Darkcoin's trivial anonymity will completely shut off

Cool There are many many other flaws, it will take up too much space to list, so I've listed the main ones.
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:23:18 PM

I wish we had trolls who weren't utter morons.
splawik21
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

DASH is the future of crypto payments!

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:27:28 PM

I have asked before - and I'm gonna ask again

Will people please start supporting the network by running command-line: setgenerate true -1
in the -Qt Wallet.

It' s really not that big of a deal - low energy consuption.

If I can find a Solo-Block then maybe you can also.....

I didn`t mine solo in my crypto carrier...what this:  setgenerate true -1 means?

in your -Qt Wallet command line: setgenerate true -1

setgenerate true: means to turn on solo-mining in -QT wallet via CPU
-1: means to use all CPU Cores

can also use the following if you don't want to use all CPU cores

setgenerate true 1
setgenerate true 2
setgenerate true 3
setgenerate true 4
setgenerate true 5
setgenerate true 6
setgenerate true 7
etc

depending on how many corse you choose to mine with......

Hope that help's
Yes it does Smiley thnx Smiley

BE SMART, USE DASH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
CHAOSiTEC
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:29:19 PM

isnt it amazing that trolls keep thinking that its only 2 people that is supposed to hold a 50% instamine, while there was alot more people involved with mining in the beginning... but i guess counting to more than 2 must be difficult...

node-vps.com - Tron / Masternode hosting services
aleix
Legendary

Activity: 1779
Merit: 1100

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:31:08 PM

Send me a PM if there are any questions/concerns you have regarding Darkcoin and I'll get it posted up for you.

I am amazed about all the effort dedicated by our beloved trolls to Darkcoin.

So much hate. I love it.  Cheesy
shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:34:15 PM

lol you made so maaany post, you really love drk do you?

Wants the price to go down so he can buy up before RC4.

He's on ignore, so have no idea what he's spouting now, but I guess he is just after cheap drk

It's becoming clearer and clearer. Nobody could possibly be as stupid as he appears to be, surely. How is possible that somebody genuinely couldn't understand the service masternodes provide?

Either he is trying to drive the price down, or he is a paid shill, and a racist one too. What type of person says something racist and tries to justify it by saying "I'm not racist, if you saw me you would understand"? Does being racist have something to do with appearance? Does he wear trendy sunglasses?

Hey you worthless piece of dog excrement.  Stop your pathetic lies.  I NEVER said anything racist.  Please quote the racist statement that I made.  You can't because I didn't say anything racist.

As for the "If you saw me" comment.  I have brown skin.  When I was young I was called the N word almost daily.  The reason I'm as tough as I am is due to the fact that I stopped taking shit when I was just a child and had to fight to gain respect.  

Now that you've proven just what an ignorant know nothing you are, feel free to stick your head up your ass moron.

Calling me a racist.  You're a pathetic jerk.  

You don't know what racism is until you've been a victim.

All you guys can do is attack me and my family personally.  Call me names but never address many of the issues I have pointed out.  All you clowns can do is re-post the same pathetic charts and graphs.

This thread reeks of desperation and panic.  Darkcoin is down over 50% in little over a month so that's understandable.    

bitcoinsid

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:34:53 PM

I read zero of what you say, because 100% crap is very hard to take to even turn my head that way. What is it with you? getting payed to be here? No one wants you here. What is your incentive to be here? Dont like it, leave! No one is forcing you to be here, and buy or mine DRK. WHY are you even mining DRK?

The immense amount of energy trying to defame DRK is really really intriguing.

And yes, unfortunately big bold coloured text does make me catch some snippets from you, and its always the lowest of disinformation.

He must of lost a lot recently in communitycoin.

Taking out his frustrations in here. Sad, very sad.

Ha ha.  They were giving away free coins.  I tried and failed to get any free coins.  I bought some on the exchanges.  Ended up getting out at a small loss "less than .2 btc" before it completely tanked.  Communitycoin was another scam anyway.  Besides, I had barely been involved in crypto for three months so I didn't really know any better and fell for the hype just like Darkcoin people are doing.  The only problem for them is that many have suffered significant losses on this coin.  Losses they are not likely to get back anytime soon if ever.

I'm flattered that you're spending so much time getting to know about me though.  It makes me feel special.  

you say " Besides, I had barely been involved in crypto for three months so I didn't really know any better and fell for the hype just like Darkcoin " , so basically you are a noob Shocked
shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:36:03 PM

I'm just offering a service that allows a user to remain anonymous.  Sound familiar?
aleix
Legendary

Activity: 1779
Merit: 1100

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:39:51 PM

I'm just offering a service that allows a user to remain anonymous.  Sound familiar?

Get a life  Kiss
shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:41:04 PM

I read zero of what you say, because 100% crap is very hard to take to even turn my head that way. What is it with you? getting payed to be here? No one wants you here. What is your incentive to be here? Dont like it, leave! No one is forcing you to be here, and buy or mine DRK. WHY are you even mining DRK?

The immense amount of energy trying to defame DRK is really really intriguing.

And yes, unfortunately big bold coloured text does make me catch some snippets from you, and its always the lowest of disinformation.

He must of lost a lot recently in communitycoin.

Taking out his frustrations in here. Sad, very sad.

Ha ha.  They were giving away free coins.  I tried and failed to get any free coins.  I bought some on the exchanges.  Ended up getting out at a small loss "less than .2 btc" before it completely tanked.  Communitycoin was another scam anyway.  Besides, I had barely been involved in crypto for three months so I didn't really know any better and fell for the hype just like Darkcoin people are doing.  The only problem for them is that many have suffered significant losses on this coin.  Losses they are not likely to get back anytime soon if ever.

I'm flattered that you're spending so much time getting to know about me though.  It makes me feel special.  

you say " Besides, I had barely been involved in crypto for three months so I didn't really know any better and fell for the hype just like Darkcoin " , so basically you are a noob Shocked

Are you an idiot?  Calling me a noob.  Really?  You have 18 posts and registered after me.  I may only have 387 posts but I am no longer a noob.  I learn very fast.  Noob's don't make over 100btc in a few months.  noobs are people like you that fall for all the hype and mine every new shitcoin that comes out but never make a dime.  

Where do you people come from?  Are you all High School punks?  
shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:42:41 PM

I'm just offering a service that allows a user to remain anonymous.  Sound familiar?

Get a life  Kiss

I have a life and I'll do with it what I please.

Now go get lost.
CHAOSiTEC
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:44:30 PM

"A 2013 study found that trolls often have a high expectation of what it means to be successful, which is higher than they are able to attain, and this results in them resenting others who think they are successful but who fall below their standards. "Haters gonna hate" sums up this line of thinking"

node-vps.com - Tron / Masternode hosting services
Pages: « 1 ... 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 2204 2205 2206 2207 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2213 2214 [2215] 2216 2217 2218 2219 2220 2221 2222 2223 2224 2225 2226 2227 2228 2229 2230 2231 2232 2233 2234 2235 2236 2237 2238 2239 2240 2241 2242 2243 2244 2245 2246 2247 2248 2249 2250 2251 2252 2253 2254 2255 2256 2257 2258 2259 2260 2261 2262 2263 2264 2265 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: