Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:42:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2336 2337 2338 2339 2340 2341 2342 2343 2344 2345 2346 2347 2348 2349 2350 2351 2352 2353 2354 2355 2356 2357 2358 2359 2360 2361 2362 2363 2364 2365 2366 2367 2368 2369 2370 2371 2372 2373 2374 2375 2376 2377 2378 2379 2380 2381 2382 2383 2384 2385 [2386] 2387 2388 2389 2390 2391 2392 2393 2394 2395 2396 2397 2398 2399 2400 2401 2402 2403 2404 2405 2406 2407 2408 2409 2410 2411 2412 2413 2414 2415 2416 2417 2418 2419 2420 2421 2422 2423 2424 2425 2426 2427 2428 2429 2430 2431 2432 2433 2434 2435 2436 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722548 times)
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:10:07 PM

Quote from: troll
So I ask again.

Maybe everyone has you on ignore so you can keep asking and asking but no one's gonna see it.

Or they just don't wanna help you, which is, sorry to say, quite likely.

Well you obviously don't have me on ignore and since you've been around Darkcoin from the beginning why can't you answer the question?  I'm sure I'm not the only person wondering how an independent code review can be conducted by someone that has contributed code to Darkcoin.

K. Atlas mentions DRK and tx community for donations (1:18 min)...>>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcEryV8_i7c&feature=youtu.be

(Code received !!) ...>>
 Grin Grin  Shocked  Grin Grin

Sweet!! I love that panel ! Kristov has already "contributed" a little to the code too. This is serious business for DRK Grin
patrolman

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:11:32 PM

The sad thing for them is that trolling won't accomplish much. The people who have money to invest have it for a reason. They will take the time to research, check out the testing on Darkcointalk, etc.  Some random guy blathering about how his vaporware solution will conquer the world is not likely to influence them.

Actually, I think the sad thing is this holds back innovation across all crypto.

Altcoins based off bitcoin can show evolutionary traits. The market decides which features are worth rewarding. Bitcoin and bitcoin projects can take note from innovation - including failures from attempts at innovation - and benefit or let projects evolve around it.

Trolling is misdirected. If you want to troll anything, troll the $trillion FX market. There is plenty of money in the world to make someone with a handful of DRK or BTC rich beyond the dreams of avarice.

Instead of hacking at the foundations of crypto, people would do better to hack at the foundations of the established banking system that does society more harm than good.

Absolutely. I'm sure many, if not most people here are aware of how central banks create fiat currency with the push of a button but I think the following video explains it very well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0&list=PLE88E9ICdipidHkTehs1VbFzgwrq1jkUJ.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:13:29 PM

So I ask again.

Maybe everyone has you on ignore so you can keep asking and asking but no one's gonna see it.

Well you obviously don't have me on ignore

Which should enable you to make a wild guess which group I belong to.

(hint: it's the one with bolded letters)
bigrcanada

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2014, 11:17:37 PM

damn these trolls are getting boring... they used to be a bit entertaining but lately they sound soo simple minded and repeatative.
I'm also feeling kinda sorry for those who havent put them on ignore by now, such a simple press of a button will save a lot of
reading bullshit time.

I'll start toning it down a bit!  Having fun calling these 2 on their ignorance.

Proud lifetime DASH Foundation Member | First Brick & Mortar DASH Merchant |  Please visit DASH.org or DASHtalk.org for a list of merchants and information.
shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:21:25 PM

So I ask again.

Well you obviously don't have me on ignore

Which should enable you to make a wild guess which group I belong to.

(hint: it's the one with bolded letters)

Will the real illodin please stand up.

Why did you make these posts when the coin was launched?  

It would be so hard to realse a coin with compiled wallets? Oo
No but it would be hard for dev to instamine with them.

wut.. no premine but you have 5k to throw?  Huh
thunderdrum

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:26:49 PM

Good God Bob, do you not know what an ass you're making of yourself?  Seriously, you sound like a 12 year old (when I'm forced to read what you say because people keep QUOTING you, eh-hum)  What the fuck is your problem?  Do you think annoying us is going to lower the price?  Why am I asking, you're obviously in need of attention.

I guess my real point is, please don't quote bob.  I don't mind your answering him, but I don't want to see his dribble, it makes me depressed about humanity, honestly.  Please don't quote, or quote and put something humorous in place of his dribble, that's always fun Smiley  Thank you Cheesy

Oh, and same for Shojayxt please.

Nice article~!

And BtW: I think people here are just playing with him for fun while we are waring for the RC4, Darksend+, more Masternode, and the great time of DRK. Grin

This is the best project in crypto----DarkCoin. Time will tell and don't blame you miss it.
FAQ
shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:28:00 PM

i suggest that everyone start to report mrTrolls post as trolling...

What are you afraid of?  I asked a simple question.

How is it an independent review when the person reviewing has contributed to Darkcoin code.  Pretty straight forward question.  No FUD.  Just a question.  

K. Atlas mentions DRK and tx community for donations (1:18 min)...>>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcEryV8_i7c&feature=youtu.be

(Code received !!) ...>>
 Grin Grin  Shocked  Grin Grin

Sweet!! I love that panel ! Kristov has already "contributed" a little to the code too. This is serious business for DRK Grin

fernando

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:44:32 PM

I know I shouldn't quote you, but I'm the fanboy/author and I have to do it.

Yes, I'm a darkcoin owner and I'm proud of it. Yes, I'm biased. So you are. The difference is that I'm open with everything, you hide behind a pseudonym and I can't know your motives.

Don't bother to answer, I'm out after this message to keep on with my life. You should go get one.

+1

Just because we're fans, doesn't mean what we say isn't true.

Absolutely. I did a disclaimer because it is the honest thing to do, but he didn't even quote it in full, he just picked the part that suited best his message... I own a significant amount of darkcoins and I am quite involved with the Darkcoin community. I'm obviously biased, but I'm also quite critical because I love the project and my money is at stake. I would not have invested if I didn't believe every good thing I say about Darkcoin to anyone who listens to me!

TanteStefana2
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:45:44 PM

Good God Bob, do you not know what an ass you're making of yourself?  Seriously, you sound like a 12 year old (when I'm forced to read what you say because people keep QUOTING you, eh-hum)  What the fuck is your problem?  Do you think annoying us is going to lower the price?  Why am I asking, you're obviously in need of attention.

I guess my real point is, please don't quote bob.  I don't mind your answering him, but I don't want to see his dribble, it makes me depressed about humanity, honestly.  Please don't quote, or quote and put something humorous in place of his dribble, that's always fun Smiley  Thank you Cheesy

Oh, and same for Shojayxt please.

Nice article~!

And BtW: I think people here are just playing with him for fun while we are waring for the RC4, Darksend+, more Masternode, and the great time of DRK. Grin

Ugh, I just sometimes get moody, I do enjoy the replies to the fud but don't like seeing someone degrading themselves so obviously.  If they have no respect for themselves, I shouldn't care, but it's so sad!

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
Sir Winston Churchill  BTC: 12pu5nMDPEyUGu3HTbnUB5zY5RG65EQE5d
DarkcoinME

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 11:52:15 PM

I like how you guys handling these type of people; showing them what we have. We are so transparent we actually can see what our dev team is doing like LIVE lol. No fake promises or fake video's

As an investor I would not look for what random people saying. Can you imagine lsning to someone saying don't put your money on #@$Coin because because because MINE is better lol... c'mon  Tongue I would go to the source and read it and use my little brain and then decide for myself it might take me 1 hour or 1 month before I decide not anyone else's money but mine so please stop telling ME how to use my money.

Ohh about Kristov Atlas don't be jelly we have someone as big as atlas to review Dark's code =D

Thank you Evan and team for doing what you doing for us and Crypto World
patrolman

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 12:16:03 AM

snipped

Hey the racist is back!

I'm not sure if you have figured this out yet, but this is not a chat - you don't need to keep posting the same message over and over again until you get an answer. It wouldn't be totally surprising if you hadn't figured out how the forum works yet, given your recurring inability to comprehend answers given time and again to your repetetive questions. Of course, maybe I'm confusing inability for unwillingness, you tell me.

With regards to Kristov Atlas's involvement, members of the Darkcoin community contributed some DRK in response to his plea for some remuneration for his work auditing the code. He is free to do whatever he wants with it. If he finds that the code full of vulnerabilites which would take a long time to fix, he would most probably dump the coins before giving his verdict. Perhaps he's done so already. If he thinks he's on to a winner after reviewing the code, he would be foolish to sell before giving his verdict, as a positive verdict would most probably have a positive effect on DRK's price. That's said, he may not be as good a trader as the resident trolls here who all seem to have bought low and sold at the peak. If Kristov finds flaws in the code, I magine the intention would be for him to report those, preferably before the source code is released to the public. It's not totally unreasonable to imagine that if he had a simple solution to a problem (minor or major) that he could make a suggestion. I couldn't imagine that he would be busting his balls looking for complicated fixes to a multitude of major problems with the intention of boosting the value of the few hundred DRK which have been contributed so far. I could be wrong though.

Perhaps instead of constantly demanding answers to the same question post after post, you could wait for GhostPlayer to clarify what he meant. Although you'll have to understand that just because you arre on here posting, it doesn't mean that he is online and ready to respond to you. Of course, if you were not interested in spreading FUD you could send him a PM.

Hugs
bigrcanada

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 12:30:32 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2014, 12:46:41 AM by bigrcanada

I agree whole heartedly.  I have never stooped to such low levels...and we as a community don't need to as well.   You'll never read a posting of mine elsewhere in any other crypto trashing their coin.  I respect the peoples choice to invest it what they wish, right or wrong...
+1
[/quote]

Hey Guys,

Before you go beating on Bob, realize he is a former long term DRK holder. That's fact. I am also a former long term DRK holder and I'll tell you I am disgusted in Darkcoin and ashamed t
[/quote]

I think its how the message is passed that is the issue.  I for one am still a MAJOR holder of Dark...though I did take some profit out at the high point, just like I did with BTC.  I would be the first to say that nothing is infallible and that there must be constant evolving and questioning...for sure.  I am not blind to that fact.  Can Darkcoin be improved, will it improve sure it will.  Don't believe in what Evan that is also your right.  I'm buying more Darkcoin because I've spent the time looking at the testing and researching the new features. Is it going to be rolled out with out hic ups?  Hell no...but I'm willing to take that gamble...and others have the right to do so too.   All coins, including BTC have their inherent issues, I'm invested in cloak...and it has its own set of serious issues.   But I don't go around being a fuck'n meat head!  I respect everyones right to invest where they will.  If asked for my opinion I'll give it.  And thus in this is the crux of the problem...If there are serious concerns and questions, its being lost in translation.  People are throwing the baby out with the bath water....

Darkcoin is in its infancy!  So are many of the coins in this space...this has just started...not ended.  Have there been mistakes made...hell yes!  Will there there be more sure...but our Developers are looking far into the future and not you and I doing quick turn n burn trades.  $15/drk is peanuts to what this...and probably even Cloak will be once the bugs are worked out.  For my part...its good to have competing coins...it creates competition and innovation.

Ask intelligent questions....get respect.  Be a meat head....now your a FUDDSTER/TROLL.  Simple folks  respect for peoples choices.   I don't own a crystal ball...and neither do any of you...so don't act and speak like you do!

EDIT:  Hi Coolstoryteller   by "you" I wasn't talking about you Wink.  Like you I'm disgusted by this silliness...though I'm wouldn't blame Darkcoin for the crap on this forum.  Any constructive suggestions to how change that culture and dialogue?

Proud lifetime DASH Foundation Member | First Brick & Mortar DASH Merchant |  Please visit DASH.org or DASHtalk.org for a list of merchants and information.
Sniggly

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 12:37:50 AM

I read (catch up) this thread every other day or so.

I'd PAY for just one day where I didn't have to wade through 10 pages of bullshit to see one meaningful post by one of the dev's, Tante', Camo, Toknormal, and the likes of these people.  Sorry if I left your name out and you belong in that crowd.  If you do belong in that crowd then you already know I don't need to include you so that issue solves itself.

"Reason is not automatic.  Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it.  Ignore them."

When you look at these retarded posts and discover a false premise IGNORE THE POST!!!....you can't answer an improper question with a proper answer.

Sniggly

illodin

Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 12:51:20 AM

I'd PAY for just one day where I didn't have to wade through 10 pages of bullshit to see one meaningful post by one of the dev's, Tante', Camo, Toknormal, and the likes of these people.  Sorry if I left your name out and you belong in that crowd.  If you do belong in that crowd then you already know I don't need to include you so that issue solves itself.

"Reason is not automatic.  Those who deny it cannot be conquered by it.  Ignore them."

When you look at these retarded posts and discover a false premise IGNORE THE POST!!!....you can't answer an improper question with a proper answer.

Sniggly

So...how do we get this thread back in order?  Can we come up with a strategy other then just ignoring people...since people come here to look for info and we don't want clowns owning the thread.   Please advise guys...as I don't want to add to the white noise.  Thanks

One possible solution is to start one moderated thread on Alternate cryptocurrencies as it wouldn't be an announcement thread anymore as Darkcoin has already been announced and launched, and close this thread. Then, start another unmoderated Darkcoin thread called "DRK unmoderated speculation, trolling, fudding thread". A good time to do this would imo be when the Darksend source is opened.

This would allow those interested in real information to read the moderated thread without having to go through pages and pages of shitcoiners advertising their crap and making retarded posts with retarded spam that makes you dumber just by reading it.
patrolman

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 12:51:28 AM

Sniggly

So...how do we get this thread back in order?  Can we come up with a strategy other then just ignoring people...since people come here to look for info and we don't want clowns owning the thread.   Please advise guys...as I don't want to add to the white noise.  Thanks
My thoughts exactly. Maybe we could prepare some canned responses to the issues which seem to be brought up time and again. I think http://wiki.darkcoin.eu/wiki/FAQ addresses most questions.
Ignition75

Activity: 462

www.dashpay.io

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 12:58:04 AM

So...how do we get this thread back in order?  Can we come up with a strategy other then just ignoring people...since people come here to look for info and we don't want clowns owning the thread.   Please advise guys...as I don't want to add to the white noise.  Thanks

As the MasterNode count grows and the network hashrate continues to show solid market support, I don't think there is anything we can do in an unmoderated thread apart from use that ignore button...

This thread is going to attract all sorts due to the fact DarkCoin is the clear market leader in the anon space, and the fact it's one of the most popular threads on BitCoinTalk.

People who are starved of attention in real life know that by coming here and flaming community members they are going to get a response, good or bad it doesn't matter to them, a response = attention.

People who made the wrong investment decisions so they try to bring the market leader down, instead of admitting their mistake.

Traders who sold when they should have hold, now they have the shits and "someone has to pay".

Hired Shills who are here to stop any new investment.

The list goes on...

The new generation have arrived and they brought their own currency...
bigrcanada

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 01:07:39 AM

Sniggly

So...how do we get this thread back in order?  Can we come up with a strategy other then just ignoring people...since people come here to look for info and we don't want clowns owning the thread.   Please advise guys...as I don't want to add to the white noise.  Thanks
My thoughts exactly. Maybe we could prepare some canned responses to the issues which seem to be brought up time and again. I think http://wiki.darkcoin.eu/wiki/FAQ addresses most questions.

I agree.  canned responses to the same questions that keep getting asked again and again... would  be helpful as well as a community response  to fuddsters and Trolls.

bigrcanada

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 01:11:36 AM

If they start putting up an excessive number of posts, report them as spam. Eventually, they'll just get themselves banned if they can't behave.
I'll be the first to say I've fed a few trolls here today. BUT, we can keep putting these persistent trollers on ignore, no problem.
I just ask the DRK community not to troll the other threads.  The merits of this coin and community stand on their own. Stay classy, Darkcoiners.

I agree whole heartedly.  I have never stooped to such low levels...and we as a community don't need to as well.   You'll never read a posting of mine elsewhere in any other crypto trashing their coin.  I respect the peoples choice to invest it what they wish, right or wrong...
+1

Hey Guys,

Before you go beating on Bob, realize he is a former long term DRK holder. That's fact. I am also a former long term DRK holder and I'll tell you I am disgusted in Darkcoin and ashamed that I was ever apart of this community. I got in on Day 1 and got out at it's peak. I thank Evan for the profits but I invest in technology not brands. You people sit here on your high horse throwing rocks at Bob for speaking his mind to future DRK investors based on his own experience as a former investor. Yet you condone the FUDpacking that your own community is doing to another coin's development team. The only thing backing up the Cloakcoin FUDpacking campaign is a financial agenda (Darkcoin masternodes). One would think that this type of behavior would be frowned upon giving the scandals surrounding the early stages of Darkcoin; However, this couldn't be farther from the truth.

Here is a financially motivated FUD subreddit that was started by a Darkcoin Marsternode holder.

http://www.reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/comments/2b0q7c/before_you_buy_into_cloakcoin_and_its_pump_and/

and another

http://www.reddit.com/r/CLOAK/comments/2b1ier/cloakcoin_scam_warning/

The developers of Darkcoin have quoted these threads as a reflection of their own thoughts towards Cloakcoin. That is just piss poor role modeling for the community. I dare you to find one remark from the Cloak devs promoting similar conduct in the community. This speak volumes about the people behind this coin and the community that backs it. If you notice in the screen shot below there is a reference to one of the FUD subreddits is shown. Ironically, the comment is "liked" by one of the Darkcoin masternode holders (MasterMind710) that has been spreading FUD all across the internet wherever Cloak is mentioned.

The FUD doesn't stop here. It continues to articles and videos where Cloakcoin is mentioned. This right here is all the proof I need to know the current state of the "Market Leader" for "anon" technology. I also find it humorous that one of the Official Darkcoin Developers thinks Darkcoin was the first to pioneer the concept of anonymizing transactions which couldn't be farther from the truth. The concepts of APPecoin/Bytecoin are as old as this forum itself and implementations of Greg's coinjoin technology date back to Anoncoin and Stablecoin developers. To think Cloak is riding anyone's coattails is a gross distortion of the truth. The Cloak ecosystem is light years ahead of Darkcoins with a decentralized integrated marketplace (OneMarket) and decentralized multi-currency exchange (CloakTrade 2.0) on the way.

You guys started this shitshow between the two communities by encouraging it. I'll tell you right now the ending will not be pretty for anyone still invested in Darkcoin when the dust has settled.

FYI: the gentleman you state as developers  above are not Darkcoin developers... but individual supporters.  thanks.

thelonecrouton
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:31:12 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2014, 02:43:24 AM by thelonecrouton

Question: Let's say I have more than 10 addresses, is there a quick and easy way to get a report of the total number of coins combined in all those addresses? Asking because it is quite hard to keep track of your net worth in DRK if you own a bunch of masternodes.
bump

python script to scrape the balance of each address from the blockchain explorer?

Here you go, crude and gratis: (change the url to whatever main-net explorer you like, this is a testnet blockchain explorer)
Code:
import re
import urllib
from bs4 import BeautifulSoup

total = 0

# use this if you have the addresses you want to check stored in a text file
with open('masternodelist.txt', 'r') as f:
    addresses = [line.strip() for line in f]

# uncomment this and comment the two lines above if you want to manually enter the addresses to check here
#addresses = ['mmfb6hxTdLT3gQGAEDr2g6Qug8ew2MwKoJ', 'n3477ZfbKrovCAZ8WgBHHk1f9YwzWgjJ3o', 'mgvVYoBuN2Rmr9XPbgsLcu14i3U3YW9LC2']

for a in addresses:
 print 'Felching balance for ' + a
 url = "http://test.explorer.darkcoin.qa/address/" + a
 html = urllib.urlopen(url).read()
 soup = BeautifulSoup(html)
 text = soup.get_text()
 lines = (line.strip() for line in text.splitlines())
 for line in lines:
  if 'Balance:' in line:
   output = line + '\n'
   print output
   b = float(re.sub("[^0-9.]", " ", (line)))
   total = total + b
   print 'Running Total = ' + str(total) + '\n'

example textfile, put it in the same directory as the above script: (this is a list of testnet masternode pubkeys, for the sake of demonstration)
Code:
n463zhqSexzpLtvz1iGmLKGsnRVXdXTCWZ
n3LPtjo2QNUzdpyn3yQkqTDvGn74yTSP7w
n37LjfqZYfyAJdNvp2wpHJbnA9jb4YAtVW
n3477ZfbKrovCAZ8WgBHHk1f9YwzWgjJ3o
n2xU4Y743oiWpu1nkHXdvbQTVKTqB8FRKo
n2Wg5yQx258L4emt3tFgrmv9nPnVVi26aB
n23eoeYKnmh8Ybg7U9DQ7kfpsU8N7C6hKZ
n1bb8zU5A3aS1ZoGCLAkggWJnGQdfMkHhR
n1AZHixxuwXH2hTcXyEDu63gBESnRQwier
mzVPa9pUKviaLFYMBcPRxUfG8yALXjHbpa
mzUwVLqv4WMAPbfCJxtG4YfwSjcT5Vt1Em
my63g87UR36Kdov6m2SBMAmRGAsjWSDX7j
mwfrRyK7kpwTqAqdwdwvxWAo21H6MTnEpL
mvrfEXW1ZazecE2cMufCoz2RyGssLwysLr
mubrbRNo51o9sj4hiyFSqkPzUkMEtrao6Q
mu2EV6HqFEDZWdXEKmeNQVGWLxadLPXRAG
msuYaWseCEFm6FtU9iaEPBT6HiSTd4MTDX
mpwjKxJSpTN1LTDbu2BPtXryRpMQi5BSwa
mpuTzSLxMQcSzgdPgs4BHxfCvTSBvWZKF4
mpuD7ci4Y3PA8THoHCWz7GfAZSrnGTSgCf
mmC4xYH8D38h7xsQ8XqfmsTTsaDrdGbHNb
mj79S74NkQbkVnrJq1xyry9K8htg19g9px
mj1eJunhQuBnxShsMxwDKWonANzB3uZsKh
mgLthxzMjabQLnLNZCAcQVxky5JfeiaS8h
mg3NpRmgu4Wv7ARJB3XTEa2vBGKvkgJGNw

Output:
Code:
stu@stu-laptop:~/Desktop/python$ python felch.py
Felching balance for n463zhqSexzpLtvz1iGmLKGsnRVXdXTCWZ
Balance: 4800.0208 DRK

Running Total = 4800.0208

Felching balance for n3LPtjo2QNUzdpyn3yQkqTDvGn74yTSP7w
Balance: 26.00000001 DRK

Running Total = 4826.02080001

Felching balance for n37LjfqZYfyAJdNvp2wpHJbnA9jb4YAtVW
Balance: 6100.0326 DRK

Running Total = 10926.0534

Felching balance for n3477ZfbKrovCAZ8WgBHHk1f9YwzWgjJ3o
Balance: 39963.54480008 DRK

Running Total = 50889.5982001

...etc

You might need to 'pip install beautifulsoup4' if you don't already have it as part of your python installation.

And if you want it wrapped in a fancy QT GUI let me know, I charge 10DRK/hr. Wink
stealth923
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 01:51:56 AM

Uh. Oh. Bob is airing his dick out. Back the fuck up and give this baller some room!
Bob, Unfortunately money doesn't buy style or class - fucking pig.
Pages: « 1 ... 2336 2337 2338 2339 2340 2341 2342 2343 2344 2345 2346 2347 2348 2349 2350 2351 2352 2353 2354 2355 2356 2357 2358 2359 2360 2361 2362 2363 2364 2365 2366 2367 2368 2369 2370 2371 2372 2373 2374 2375 2376 2377 2378 2379 2380 2381 2382 2383 2384 2385 [2386] 2387 2388 2389 2390 2391 2392 2393 2394 2395 2396 2397 2398 2399 2400 2401 2402 2403 2404 2405 2406 2407 2408 2409 2410 2411 2412 2413 2414 2415 2416 2417 2418 2419 2420 2421 2422 2423 2424 2425 2426 2427 2428 2429 2430 2431 2432 2433 2434 2435 2436 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: