Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:37:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice to all bounty hunters.  (Read 6876 times)
nadezda@

Activity: 392
Merit: 28

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 12:37:15 PM

There is a price of your time, you can sell at a loss if you so decide, but if there is a little patience and luck ,and the desire to make a profit ,you will wait for your flight to the moon!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
imoet

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

homt.net

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:02:54 PM

The drop in price after the release of the coin on the exchange happens almost always. Therefore, investors do not want to buy coins on ICO. Now the projects have to look for sponsors themselves, because attracting investors during the bounty of the company has not brought any results for a long time.

I think you should be wise in deciding what will you do with your token. You can hold, sold or buy. I think make job in bounty projects as part time job is good too. We should know that the market situation always up and down. We should not always depend on bounty projects. We must have another job so we can be ready for any kind of situation.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:31:21 PM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders
You cannot blame bounty hunters for dumping their coins, you just said yourself that there is every possibility that the icos will fail, so when the bounty hunters get their coins they are trying to avoid watching the coin fail and not making any money out of the coin. Now the bounty campaigns are using it as an excuse to hold the earnings of bounty hunters
Dacosta Osei-Tutu (OP)

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:08:09 AM

Some people treat bounty tokens like something without any value. They just dump them at any price on the market because they think they get nothing to lose. Its high time hunters understood that tokens earned through bounties are just like the ones bought with real money. They all have the potential to rise and make you rich one day so we should treat them equally.
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:38:29 AM

I for one have experienced how vicious the effect of dumping can be. I was a bounty hunter for a certain project last year. I have received my coin 2 months after the said project. I have seen the extent of dip in value because most of my fellow hunters have dumped their coins. I have held onto that coin up until now and currently I am experiencing the coin's true value. Smiley on the other hand, you really cannot blame hunters for dumping, that is what we are here for. but just jto make things better for all of us, if you're going to sell off your coin, at least set aside a jfair amount for a year's time.

mald1to

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:14:48 AM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders

This is very true. I hate to admit it but I am one of the bounty hunters who dump coins after it has been listed. But what is my choice? Everyone is dumping all they have so price is affected and if you choose to hold you might have nothing at all. Your hard-earned coins will be just a decoration in your MEW. 

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
EventChain_News

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:23:11 AM

You should search the campaigns, projects firstly.
Second analyzing and reviewing the bounty campaigns if they bring in much or not.
Then decide and join the campaign.
VBCryp@

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:23:16 AM

There are paradoxes in each situation on this issue. Can not bring bounty hunters into the bunk. I have seen a lot of bounty payment projects late more than 1-2 months and initially exchanged protection investor / sponsor protections in the ICO. But the price still goes to darkness. In that situation, you are a bounty hunter and your choice is what? Let's look at the 2017 trend, bounty is still with it.Smiley
mashino12

Activity: 273

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:47:32 AM

I don't know if you're giving the right advice or not , I don't think you not need to hold ... tokens can become worthless at any time
Who I

Activity: 420
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:24:44 PM

I saw a picture like a bunch of disgruntled participants in the bounty of the company in the course of a few weeks viskazali their negative opinions, although the project then gathered hardcap
florianuhlemann

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:29:33 PM

I think most bounty hunters are newbies. and they are not particularly versed in the analysis and forecasting. and it is inevitable, because the first will be replaced by others. it's free money.
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:39:55 PM

You know it is not easy to be a bounty hunters. With the very long time doing campaigns it is also good to at least earned and enjoy the fruit of labor. Dumping of coins are beyond control this should be anticipated by ICO.
deppil90

Activity: 434
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:49:52 PM

I agree with you, but the opposite is true, bounty hunters don't feel part of the project, because they don't understand the value of a utility token for platforms, they easily throw it away, don't care about investors, don't care about the project
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:02:30 PM

As a bounty hunters we promote their campaign and their project and once we earn or get the token of that project we certainly sell it because we are afraid that the price will go down. I am bounty hunter that always hold the token once I get it simply because I do not want to dump the price on market but simply I want to earn huge income.
GWS My Boy

Activity: 600
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 01:05:38 PM

Well, my advice to all bounty hunter's be careful when joining bounty campaign and don't be lazy when searching good campaign since it's not easy to promote their projects in couple of months and it turn out into a scam project.
right, that's what's happening now. many people only complain for the various projects they follow because of various offers that would be successful but only scam. then do more to get a really good project and not scam. time, energy, and the internet will affect all expenses and losses you will get if there are no changes.

thelemot

Activity: 241
Merit: 36

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:05:42 PM

because bounty hunters are waiting to get paid for them, so no matter what they get as long as they get a salary from their work, maybe some of the bounty hunters also hold their coins, but that's the choice of each
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 04:10:59 AM

I thought cryptocurrency is freedom? All bounty hunters have the rights to do whatever they want with there coins either holding or selling ,yea dumping will drag the ICO price down but all developers who don't want this should forget about ICO for his or her project ,its simple as that.

FreeAirdrops

Activity: 179
Merit: 6

Infleum

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 04:32:08 AM

It just depends on the project... but I only do bounties for projects I believe in so there's no real reason for me to dump.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:37:15 AM

I ave read about the talk of bounty hunters dumping and crashing the price of a tokens but to me this is not always true, because alot of projects in the space recently are far below their ICO prices I can name maany now. For me I think Campaign managers are not doing alot to stop the abuse of bounties, if they decided to cap the number of people on their campaigns instead of asking for endless list of people to join, this would allowed the right people to join and promote their projects and not bots that people seems to be using now
virtual_miner

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:12:40 PM

I thought cryptocurrency is freedom? All bounty hunters have the rights to do whatever they want with there coins either holding or selling ,yea dumping will drag the ICO price down but all developers who don't want this should forget about ICO for his or her project ,its simple as that.

Teams that have bounty programs have to anticipate this, and they will find ways to bounty hunters that are not a cause for their token discounts. I often see it as a distribution of tokens in different batches
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: