Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:41:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice to all bounty hunters.  (Read 6876 times)
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 11:25:07 PM

it is very important for prize hunters to hold good tokens for coins and sometimes we will be easily attracted to promising bounty projects even though scamer. Bounty hunters are indeed very important in the ICO because they can make a fall in the value of coin prices at the expense of their own koinya as you say. waste my time and money.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zct2002

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:29:43 PM

The fact remains that even if some bounty hunters decide to hold, we will still have those who would dump, because they believe that they are just being paid wages. Personally, if if i am going to sell immediately, i do not sell everything at once. I sell part and hold the rest.
That is the fact, we can't control every one here on what to do with his bounties and we are given the free will to hold or sell, it is up to us. With the small amount allocated for bounty hunters, is there a chance that it could affect the price because i don't think so. Investors have the leverage of manipulating the market.
TokenForUs

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Ccfound

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:40:23 PM

you cant say to hold all of bounty distribution token to all bounty hunters, because we have a huge number of bounty hunter in every bounty and campaign. especially with legit and potential project. to be honest, i would tend to hold my bounty payment for long term period but we have many different needs on each bounty participants. so, i think this case are very natural adn many investors knwo exactly with such situation after bounty distribution.

Aiko23

Activity: 102
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 11:48:44 PM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders
I agree with your opinion, indeed bounty hunters have been badly labeled as the biggest dumper in the ico project especially if they get a lot of tokens. I prefer token locked for a certain amount of time and listing it on a large exchanger, rather than listing it on forkdelta or etherdelta

██    FORESTING     ██
█ next-generation social media service █
based on blockchain technology
DavidY

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:30:14 AM

You have to be patient in the cryptocurrency. Most of the time we are waiting for the progress of the project. If you don't have enough patience, you will lose the chance. Patience is an important factor for success. This is what I give to all bounty hunters. Suggest
dungthuy

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:37:31 AM

Yeah, I agree, to gain the bounty after a long time, it is obvious that bounty hunters want to release and take their prize right away, because they might don’t believe in that coin will rise and the price after icos will drop hardly. But it takes a very long time for coin to grow and have its value so choose the most potential one to you to hold it back
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:40:00 AM

Thanks for this advice. I'll keep token i may have earned through bounties at some point. I understand why this is important.
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:53:59 AM

The advice given on this thread is a bit flaw! First, the bounty hunter amount of token is  really insignificant to affect price, which lead me to ask who else is selling and dumping the price? Another flaw in your advice is to tell people when they should sell or buy! Cryptocurrency is about decentralization, open protocol etc!
An advice is meant to be taken or not. This is what he thinks will benefit the whole community and not just the bounty hunters alone. If you agree with him then you can choose to follow. If not, then you ignore

Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:04:47 AM

Yes that isnwhat usually happens to the bounty hunter when they get paid right away the campaign/project due to its personal reasons like they nees money to.pay of there debts or any important things to use to even in a low price.,,,me in myself i never do the exchange since i have the token but i keep on holding it for more extra profits.
circlesseeker

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:05:02 AM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders

Totally agree with you but you know, sometimes people need money. There are a lot of bounty participants who live in poor countries and need cash to live. It is sad and understandable for me.
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:08:57 AM

Well the issue is that early ICO investors are the first ones to dump because they can make a good ROI by dumping right away, causing a rat race to see who can sell their coins first.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
baiwei

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:11:24 AM

Yes that is the hard part in bounty hunters also when their initial coin offering fails, the bounty will also fail to pay some bounty hunters but I think some investors are experiencing a hard time the most when the ico they join in is failed or the ico price when the token get listed on exchanges got lower price than ico price.
tinglei5

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:15:17 AM

It depends on the individual, you can't interfere with them, because holding or selling their bounty tokens is their freedom, I believe that they are judges if they are excellent bounty items.
Boyong02

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:31:06 AM

I think the Dev. team are the key to this. If they will only buy back all those bounty token in ico price then they can protect their investors.
Or pad the bounty hunters in eth and not in the token itself..
Oumal

Activity: 542

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:42:32 AM

It is not always coins sold by hunters, it can be either projects themselves or investors who bought a large amount (they take coins with a discount of usually 50%), push prices down, and then start buying, but already cheaper.
So from hunters very little depends, they can not greatly drop prices
Oumal

Activity: 542

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:51:14 AM

It is not always coins sold by hunters, it can be either projects themselves or investors who bought a large amount (they take coins with a discount of usually 50%), push prices down, and then start buying, but already cheaper.
So from hunters very little depends, they can not greatly drop prices
I agree with your opinion, bounty hunters are just a part of the project, bounty hunters have sold their coin also does not affect too much to the project, all are due to the leader of the project!

Yes, basically, by and large, depends on the team, the value of the project itself and what it is (long-term, short-term, in which industry it will be, what development plans, many factors) may simply be fraud
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:58:27 AM

When bounty hunter takes a payment with token project, i think that right to sell or hold.
Because thats is them coin.
Yeah me too as bounty hunter.
And that is proses to invest in crypto without depo or need a real money to buy Altcoin.
yes , We have the right to sell or hold it and that depends on each project.   . we should hold  it when it is a potential project and sell it when thinking that its value will not increase in the future.
Ib2short

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:02:58 AM

Thanks for this candid advice op. Bounty hunters sometimes are the cause of this downturn in the crypto market all because they dump their tokens immediately they receive it in their wallets
FeverMore23

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 08:07:04 AM

My only advice to all of the bounty hunters, always do your own research about the project of the token that will be release. Always research a lot of information. You must determine the potential of their token so you won't get scam at the end of the bounty. You must complete the participation every week so you can earn a lot or money when the time of distribution has come. Try social media campaign. It is the easiest campaign for me.
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:20:47 AM

I don't know how true your claim is but there's some validity in it. Anyways first f all we must know that the market is generally controlled by Bitcoin and not bounty hunters. When BTC price goes up, ALTs follow suit and when it drops the situation worsens. I'm saying so because I have been in crypto for almost a year now and I have been in numerous projects where the investors were paid first, coin was listed on a good exchange (even Binance), bounties were delayed for a long time (even months) but the coin is dead now. The problem is with the crypto market in general and not bounty hunters.
Last year people made thousands of dollars with just airdrops...so it's the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: