Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:11:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice to all bounty hunters.  (Read 6878 times)
Dacosta Osei-Tutu (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:05:49 AM
Merited by Bezobraznike (2), mimienamphine (2)

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
silver23

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:09:04 AM

When bounty hunter takes a payment with token project, i think that right to sell or hold.
Because thats is them coin.
Yeah me too as bounty hunter.
And that is proses to invest in crypto without depo or need a real money to buy Altcoin.
freach

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:25:32 AM

I think that the tokens earned by the bounty hunters through their own labor have the right to choose the timing of the sale. If the project party is worried that the price will drop, then you can choose to pay the equivalent value of Ethereum or Bitcoin instead of hoping others not to sell.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:33:49 AM

The truth is crypto world is complicated, if you decide to hodl your tokens, other dumpers will dump on you and at the long run you end up in tears and loss
So the basic truth is that literally, there are alot to be done
We need to educate ourselves, but still if a bounty hunter feels the price is enough profit for him/her there is nothing that can be done.
Danisababy

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:37:53 AM

I think that the tokens earned by the bounty hunters through their own labor have the right to choose the timing of the sale. If the project party is worried that the price will drop, then you can choose to pay the equivalent value of Ethereum or Bitcoin instead of hoping others not to sell.

Yes I agree, the bounty tokens earned by the bounty hunters are rewards from their hard work. We cant tell them what they must do with their tokens, it is all up to them. In my case, I hold my coins for a while, but of course we cant tell the others to do the same because they own them, and the decision to hold or sell them right away is really their choice.
Octc76

Activity: 275

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:39:00 AM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders
Great,,
your opinion is good, I really appreciate it.
but I will add an opinion, all rights are on bounty hunter. they are free to do anything after they get their paid token. for me, if the price drops because of dump by bounty hunter, it is not a bad thing for investors. on the contrary, it is an opportunity for investors to buy more tokens at cheaper prices than ICO prices.

then if I myself often divide the token if it will sell it.
I will sell some to meet my needs, and I will keep some for the sake of project progress.
Considered

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:41:00 AM

That's a very accurate observation but again , we must realize that it's the bounty Hunter's right to hold or sell their rewards as they so wish and no. One can stop them, it's the reward of the effort they put in therefore they cannot be criticized as much, it's however a fact that their dumping act puts most investors to a disadvantage, however. If you did your research well and settled for a good ICO then the value of the coins will recover after sometime even if the dumpers dump, so there really is nothing to worry about

DaryaCrypta

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:41:29 AM

It is difficult to disagree with you. Many bounty hunters simply do not understand the project in which they participate and it is because of this that they sell their tokens because they are afraid of losing their money. All must first believe in technology, and then already about money.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
Shirin16

Activity: 254

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:44:00 AM

Everyone has a different understanding, everyone also has different needs of life.
as well as bounty hunter.
they do things like that because they need money in a fast time. they do not think about the progress of the project.
and I think it's a natural thing. because if indeed a team is doing the best for the project, even though the price drops due to the dump from bounty hunter, it will not be a problem.

thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:52:11 AM

I am bounty hunter and I do not dump my reward. from experience I have come to realize many bounty hunters are the reason while some project fail because they dump the coin when they hit the exchange. this is not good at all. many promising project do not need such a bad influence from bounty hunters. some bounty hunters are so selfish that they are even ready to sell there coin for any price and that is the reason while many of them will be spamming telegram page of ICO with repeated questions relating to exchange listing. many ICO are now becoming wise and they are now locking bounty token for months before they can be traded.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:02:57 PM

That's a very accurate observation but again , we must realize that it's the bounty Hunter's right to hold or sell their rewards as they so wish and no. One can stop them, it's the reward of the effort they put in therefore they cannot be criticized as much, it's however a fact that their dumping act puts most investors to a disadvantage, however. If you did your research well and settled for a good ICO then the value of the coins will recover after sometime even if the dumpers dump, so there really is nothing to worry about
Well token can be locked so they can be stop for a while. dumping token put the ICO in risk of not reaching their set objectives. even token allocated for ICO advisors are not make available for them immediately but they are locked for long period of time. however talking about token market recovery is out of it becuase that depend on so many factors such as the depth of the token being dumped, general crypto market index etc. token recovery is not something that happen easily. it may take a long period of time and some may not even recover for life again. 99% of the token released to exchange and which are being dumped since the begining of this year are yet to recover to ICO price not to talk of appreciating above the ICO price.
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 10:20:04 PM

Definitely hold your tokens, bounty hunters. That is how the price will be around the ICO price if not even higher after the token hits the exchange and from there on it can rise with bitcoin going bullish anytime soon. But there is also another perspective to take into consideration. Some people dump their tokens, because that 50$ they get gets them through the month.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 10:24:18 PM

I believe all we should make sure is the credibility of the project we market as bounty hunters
Because once a project fails or ends up as scam; it also affects our personality and credibility
So let’s protect ourselves and do researches thoroughly before promotions of any project
stynos

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:25:14 PM

Bounty hunters should hold their earning for a while, rushing to sell it off mark the coin drop in value, although a well though out project will not stay down for long even if it gets a hash start.
Serious Miner

Activity: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:25:40 PM

I think we can't convince everyone in this matter because many people took bounty hunting as a profession. They works got paid and then they sold coins to make hand money. That's why I have a suggestion for all Good ICO Projects. If they paid bounty hunters direct ETH not coin then ICO coin price will be very good, investors will be happy and many new investors will come to buy that coin. And most importantly bounty hunter will happy too.
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 10:31:36 PM

Well, I understand what you are trying to say.

But the thing is, they can do whatever they want with the tokens they worked for as some just do that as for their personal preference or they might need the money.

I also want them to hold their tokens if and especially if I hold the same token, but it's at their own disposal.

OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:36:40 PM

At present, the sale of all Token right after the distribution is a major problem for ICO projects. And my advice is that if you trust and participate in any ICO project, it's a good idea to hold the Token of the project instead of selling it immediately after being listed on the exchange floor. Raise the Token if the potential is increased by ten times if you hold.

@baoli

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1

Base.protocol

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:40:38 PM

This is interesting topic. I think any good ICO should know how to manage this. Some ICO pay in ETH they as well can place a buy order with that ETH and mop up from hunters . when bounty campaign starts its always very % of the coin they are given to hunters that can be handled

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
Zach707

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:46:25 PM

For me this advise of yours is not feasible considering that we don't have control over the minds of all bounty hunters in this forum that is they call it decentralized.
coupable

Activity: 2352
Merit: 757

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:46:55 PM

No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day.
In this case, selling at any price would be the best option for hunters. This is not that easy even for professionals to distinguish the real ico from scams. Note that great percentage of ICOs for the first half of 2018 were scams.

Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage.
In fact, not only hunters responsible for the price dump of such a coin after the end of the ICO and hitting exchanges;
- Early investors receive, in general, from 10% to even 50% bonus in tokens. So they sold them at any price to garantee max profits.
- ICO strategy has to consider the fact that bounty hunters will sell their rewards directly after receiving them. So some of them divide the paiements into dividents to be paied in seperated dates. Some others pay hunters in ether or btc to avoid price dump.

I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders
In order to do this in the right way, i recommend hunters to do their own researches about the project behind any bounty campaign they would join; stakeholders from bounty hunters in a scammy ICO are also considered scammed.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: