Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:34:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice to all bounty hunters.  (Read 6876 times)
Chapics

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:39:04 PM

that's exactly what I do. I don't sell my tokens right away. I'm waiting for a while to see how the market reacts.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
avonka

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:48:55 PM

Not all the bounty hunters dump their tokens after ICO but lot of them does. This is why bounty budgets are only  1%-2% of
total supply and many ICOs froze bounty tokens for a certain period or distribute them in several parts.
samuelmanta

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:18:27 PM

I agree and also I do not agree with you, bounty hunters only get a small portion of the amount of coins that are usually only 1%, 2 or 3. Even if half of the bounty hunters sell their tokens, it's only 0.5% of the total supply and this should not affect the normal market. If the price falls because of the bounty hunters, then this is a problem of the volume of market, but not of bounty hunters.

Even so I suggest that bounty hunters sell coins they get according to ICO prices or higher, there's nothing wrong with being patient for a while to get more benefits.
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:23:59 PM

Bounty hunters are always looking for good campaigns to make money. Alternatively, it is possible to make bitcoin extraction without investing. But with the current decline in electronic market, hunting money is not easy. Be careful when joining long-term campaigns.
benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 11:28:57 PM

You cannot do anything if they want to immediately sell their coins because it is their coins and not yours. Many people already complained aboout this for years now but what can you do? It is theirs and they have all the right to sell it.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
elzjmirra

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:31:42 PM

I think this has become the properties of the bounty hunter. The bounty hunter does their job and gets paid for their work. And of course, once they get a token directly monitor the market prices. And if the high price is very sure they will sell them directly.
Chinedumike

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:34:39 PM

I see your point, and see some sense in what you have said. But I think another good way to stop the project coin dumping by bounty hunters is for the project team to pay hunters directly in etb or btc.
Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:37:52 PM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders

In the bull market and with a small number of unsuccessful projects, I would totally agree with you. But given the current situation of the market and ICO projects, this makes no sense. I keep only the coins of those projects in which I sincerely believe, I sell everything else at once. Because if you do not, you risk getting stuck in the project for a long time. The main problem is not only bounty hunters, but also big bonuses on the presale. If we will talk about hunters, then the big problem is the number of tokens allocated to the subscription to high ranks\media\translation, this is the main destroyers of the coin price.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
Ndubades

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:41:10 PM

The problem is that most bounty hunters do not see themselves as stakeholders in any project. You can't name though; considering the fact that they have some many different tokens belonging to so many different projects. All they hunters want is some form of just payment for their promotional efforts, that's all!
Walter789

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:57:41 PM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders

For my part not all bounty hunters are dumper, because sometimes whales are the dumpers and they can manipulate markets. Maybe it is coincidence that when a token where being listed on exchange it will dump because we didn't know who are sell cheaper than regular price in the market. And one thing not all bounty hunters are rich so don't expect that bounty hunters are only responsible for dumping the price of all token in the market.
Crypto_circuit

Activity: 420
Merit: 7

WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSY

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:58:13 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2018, 02:11:06 AM by Crypto_circuit

Well said, but I dont think all hunters do that except few who don't understand how price movement works.

Investors are smart too, towards the period bounty token would be distributed they sell their token, because they know few hunters would sell because of money needs, and they buy back after the price have stabilised.

It's not juse bounty hunters that cause's the price dump whales are also part of the dump.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
HugoStiglitz

Activity: 378
Merit: 47

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:08:21 AM

Guys, maybe somebody here will be interested in it.
I made the spreadsheet, which can help in reducing fees for withdrawals from exchanges. I think it can help bounty hunters in the issue of saving money on the distance. Here is the topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4930392
Any feedback and constructive criticism are welcome.
bboyjohn

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:26:44 AM

For a long time, bounty campaigns have become quite seedy. The earnings are very low, the projects are not successful and the reward distributions can not be made on time. The awards are also listed on the exchanges Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Hopetruel

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:29:46 AM

For a long time, bounty campaigns have become quite seedy. The earnings are very low, the projects are not successful and the reward distributions can not be made on time. The awards are also listed on the exchanges Smiley
If the project is good, on the contrary, many bounty hunters leave their tokens, and do not sell. it all depends on the project, because it makes no sense to keep the tokens that will fall in price due to the fact that the project is bad. and bounty hunters are experts at it.
Ejitty

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:31:50 AM

I pray that bounty hunters will take this advice seriously and not like a pinch of salt.
Bounty hunters are the one that promotes and create awareness about the project they allow the public to know more about the project but they also kill the project after receiving their stakes because they dump seriously some times even cheaper than the ICO price. So I suggest that they should try to hold their tokens for a while.
Vandemos

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:32:35 AM

I pray that bounty hunters will take this advice seriously and not like a pinch of salt.
Bounty hunters are the one that promotes and create awareness about the project they allow the public to know more about the project but they also kill the project after receiving their stakes because they dump seriously some times even cheaper than the ICO price. So I suggest that they should try to hold their tokens for a while.
There's nothing we can do about it. Everyone manages their own earnings. Moreover, I believe that if the project is really good, it will earn its reputation in the market anyway. So even if the price of the coin after entering the exchange will decrease, it does not matter.
tuvic01
Copper Member

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:35:53 AM

My advice would be that bounty hunters should try as much as they can to read well about an ICO before joining as there are lots and lots of fake and scam ICO around now. Also is that they should try hold there token once given and not sell at a ridiculous price so that investors can make their gain.
mitchel_am

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:36:13 AM

Bounty hunters are doing a great job promoting the projects. I think it is the best advertisement anyone can do
blogardianz

Activity: 213
Merit: 11

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:42:19 AM

Well, this is the common thing in the ICO world. Because bounty hunter paid by the token. IF the ICO provides payment to the hunters using ETH or BTC, it will better for the hunters.
Holding is not good anymore. Every stakeholder (investors, or hunters) have the right to dump the tokens.

Cryptokarl

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:47:03 AM

This is more like an advice but the bounty hunters have the right to their tokens and as such, they can do anything they want to do with it. They can decide to sell the coins or they can decide to hold their coins. Its all their decision
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: