Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:26:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice to all bounty hunters.  (Read 6876 times)
Tokoyami

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:39:58 PM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders
I do not agree that all bounty hunters  sell all coins at once. It often happens that the price falls even before the bounty hunters  are given coins
Nobody wants to stay long when some people keep throwing away. Pay hunters suffer from having tokens and the best for them is to sell and convert cash immediately. But do not get wrong in taking the attitude what should be done.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:02:29 PM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders
I think bounty hunters earn their cards through labor and they have the right to choose the time of sale. If you do not want your hunters to sell their cards you should offer a great and potential project then they will retain, or you can simply pay them ETH or BTC.
What you are saying is true but there are some hunters out there that all they want is for the token to get listed on an exchange for them to sell for their money. They do not care whether the coin will be great in future or not

The bounty hunter should look at his work as an investment, unlike traditional investors who spend money on ICOs, the bounty hunter invests in to earn those tokens. Once awarded, evaluate the project and whether it should continue to keep the project tokens
anil_saini01

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:24:48 AM

I think that the tokens earned by the bounty hunters through their own labor have the right to choose the timing of the sale. If the project party is worried that the price will drop, then you can choose to pay the equivalent value of Ethereum or Bitcoin instead of hoping others not to sell.
jess04

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:35:34 AM

Yeah, that's what usually happened. After ICO ends bounty hunters directly sell it when it is already listed in a coinmarket. But we cannot blame them with what there plan, because I think they have also an experienced of regret, like for example. They have experienced that the token price was greater at first and the suddenly decrease. Maybe some of them learn from it. But we still thanks to you, for reminding them because it not all the tokens come up to the same thing. Lots of tokens now have greater value than before. And for those who still hold it's tokens are so lucky.
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:40:14 AM

Most bounty hunters dump their rewart token because they always this is free token. Its not a free token i think because we earn it with our efforts. Its like we investing on the project by promoting ICOs and we not using our money. I am believe that many ICOs have good project and have working project and worth to hold for long term.

Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 06:43:55 AM

I agree with a commentator here who suggested that ico pay bounty hunters in eth or bitcoin if they do not want their coins to be dumped by hunters at listing.
I'm a hunter but i do hold my tokens for high profitability before selling.
Those selling below ico price probably have financial needs that needs to be offset  .

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
Wolf_Pack

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:45:50 AM

It might be wrong if you say that the Bounty Hunter caused a dump. Have you ever thought who held the most coins for free? Try to think about it. The pool for investors when purchasing an ICO is usually 50-70% of the total token while the pool for bounty is only 1-2%. Have you understood here?

I consider investors to be the most responsible and potentially cause dump prices. Because they hold lots of tokens and get lots of bonus tokens for free when purchasing. It's better not to think narrowly

▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄       ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▄   ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀▀▀█▀      ███      ███     ███ ██▀▀▀▀▀
██▀      ▀██ ████▄  ██ ██        ██▀           ██▀██     ████   ████ ██
██        ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██▄▄▄     ██    ████   ██▀ ▀██    ██▀██ ██▀██ ██▄▄▄
██▄      ▄██ ██  ▀████ ██▀▀▀     ██▄     ██  ██▀   ▀██   ██ ▀███▀ ██ ██▀▀▀
 ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀  ██    ▀██ ██▄▄▄▄▄    ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ████▄▄▄████  ██  ▀█▀  ██ ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀       ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
A-Self Evolving Virtual World
Built on Top of Blockchain
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
TWITTER     TELEGRAM      MEDIUM
▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
D J

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:46:46 AM

Are you looking for something that's more of a rewards program as opposed to an Airdrop, or a bounty program?

Where you earn the token monthly for active participation (retweeting twitter posts), and get automatically entered in weekly draws?

🏡 🏡 THEN YOU NEED TO SEE THIS. 🏡 🏡

The DEED token Rewards Program is NOW OPEN, and is accepting a LIMITED number of qualified participants.

Check out Deedcoin at their website below. The team at Deed is actively changing the real estate industry by tokenizing realtor commissions and saving users of their operatational, patent pending platform, thousands of dollars when buying or selling a home 🏡. Multiple transactions have already occurred with Deed agents using the DEED, while the company is still in their early token sale phases. This is a direct result of Deed agents already available in over 160 cities in all 50 US States, including Puerto Rico. This team and company is one to keep an eye on in the crypto space. Totally bringing crypto mainstream with a brilliant use case.

https://www.deedcoinlaunch.com

Interested candidates must have a minimum of 150 followers on their Twitter account.

Active participation will earn you monthly DEED rewards, and will automatically get you entered in the weekly draws for 100 DEED ($150).  🏡 💥

To provide your information for verification  and inquire about the DEED Rewards Program, please visit the Official Deed Family Telegram Channel at:

https://t.me/Deedcoin

REGISTRATION IS LIMITED TO 100 PARTICIPANTS.
pixelvault

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:49:10 AM

You are basically telling someone what to do with money they earned.. Are you a bank?
fammy

Activity: 224

Bounty Detective

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:56:09 AM

That is really true, most of us bounty hunters once they have received their reward they sell and dump it quickly that make the value of the coin lesser and lower than we have expecting. But if I were you try to hold it firmly because it can really gives you more earning and profit due to the reason that you have choices to have a better coin price.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
retnocintaku

Activity: 588

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:58:43 AM

It is indeed very detrimental to investors. However, with so much bounty hunter, of course it will be difficult to arrange everything to your liking. For that reason we suggest this is handled by the team of crypto himself. more have the authority.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
berkatmendrofa

Activity: 295
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:59:20 AM

I agree with your opinion, many bounty hunters who sell their tokens are cheap and they also don't know the price of ico, they only care about their tokens being sold and they get money, maybe they have to be more patient to be the key to get a better profit
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:05:58 AM

In what I agree with you, but do not blame the whole bounty of hunters. There are several situations in which investors and developers of the project are guilty, well, for example seo. Investors can drain a token if they suddenly need money. And if the project was originally a scum and seo went to warm islands and in the cost of tokens blamed bounty hunters. You can say anything here if the project is technologically advanced anyway from the knees.
@oweljayr

Activity: 215

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:11:45 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2018, 05:02:01 PM by @oweljayr

It is the preferences of the bounty hunters on what to do with their bounty coins after each campaigns.  We bounty hunters do not just give our efforts for nothing here, once we get our reward, we think of something to buy for us and for our love ones.  If we have that much savings, then why not hold it for a while, but what if we badly needs it?  Just my opinion.
Sonofshmidt

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 07:14:06 AM

being investor you are right. Usually tokens for the bounties are not locked and their early selling by bounty hunters kills good prices. But on the bearish market early selling - the only way to get money near ICO price
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:24:34 AM

everyone has a role. Bounty Hunter is indeed important in the ICO but when it's a problem selling their bounty quickly then became a thing of the bounty hunter. who knows indeed they needed income so sell quickly. but many also began to be aware of the potential that exists and choose hold for the long term. so indeed it already became a privilege and also depending on the needs of each of the bounty hunter.
skaya7

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 07:26:57 AM

it was a very logical headline when the bounty income was made at least two and a half times when it was eliminated. That means that in order to get rid of the false projects in the healthy progress of icos, everyone can win more with this system

CRYPTOV8 ◄◄◄◄ Bringing banking to blockchain►►►► (https://www.cryptov8.com/)
Harz58

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:44:40 AM

When bounty hunter takes a payment with token project, i think that right to sell or hold.
Because thats is them coin.
Yeah me too as bounty hunter.
And that is proses to invest in crypto without depo or need a real money to buy Altcoin.

In as much as it's their right to sell, I think the point the author is trying to make is that they shouldn't dump their hard earned tokens below ICO price. Bounty hunters put in a lot of work and time to make a project known to people. So, it's still a kind of investment and they should treat it as such. Selling below ICO price will surely hurt the investors and won't be good generally to the project.
lighterkek

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 07:47:47 AM

the fact that a large majority of them do not enter into exchange sites and that this process takes too long and that the bounty hunters want to earn an income
at this time.it is a bit unfair to say that wait for them as well
swati123
Copper Member

Activity: 132

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 08:51:07 AM

It is individual’s personal choice whether to hold the coin or sell it off. In my opinion,  maximum Bounty hunters are concerned about the money they receive in return to their hard work and that’s the reason they sell their coins. It is always better to hold the coin and wait for the right price to sell it in the market but sometimes it depends on personal need also.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: