Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:59:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice to all bounty hunters.  (Read 6876 times)
maunbot

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:23:27 AM

many bounty hunters do not understand the bounty project they follow. they are only the origin of participating without knowing about the project. it makes them worried if tokens they receive are not worth it, then they are in a hurry to sell it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 03:33:25 AM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders
I strongly agree, bounty hunter is an integral part of an ICO, as a marketing agent. Bounty hunter should be able to appreciate his work by not selling tokens at very low prices. That is the result of your work but more investors are losing it that way
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:39:12 AM

I can't blame hunters for dumping their rewards. The team of the ICO must be responsible for these. They not too smart to control the price after listing. Why spend some dollars just to get the dumpers token. Or anything they have the power. Hunters is also investor so they have the right sell it immediately
The developers of the ico only have one responsibility and that is to deliver the product and fulfill their promises and nothing more, they have no obligation to manipulate the price of their coin, besides that never works they must let the market to find the correct price for their coins and if the price is cheap so be it and if it is expensive then even better for the investors and the bounty hunters.
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:45:37 AM

You are right, some bounty hunters are dumping their tokens after they received it and when it is already in the exchanges. But not all are dumpers maybe the others is in great need during that day so he have no choice but to sale his reward even it is at the very cheap price.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
Xomukiw

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:15:49 AM

I AGREE WITH YOU. Before, numerous time I offer crypto. After I offer, the cost of this crypto is up, up, and up. In this way, I additionally give abundance seeker some prompt: don't offer when you recieve the token. You should HODL it or offer 1/2, HODL 1/2 and offer them when the great cost
adamreb

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:07:20 AM

I just do not understand why people start working with projects that do not believe in prospects. I would choose projects bounty, in the perspective of whom I believe.
Matilda

Activity: 288
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:24:32 AM

Now the reward from bounty activities is not very good. If the price dumping happens, these tokens will become even less valuable.
danivan7

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

https://karatcoin.co

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 06:28:38 AM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders

usually reward of bounty hunter can WD if ico has ended,
and ico was launch at market,
so holder2 can take advantage of their investment

✭   KARATCOIN   ✭ (https://karatcoin.co/)
Join our ICO!
█ Straight to gold mines! █
suraniawan

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:46:51 AM

If it seems to me, will only a few people are ignoring this message. because basically a lot of people who don't want to lose. Including the bounty hunter. Since the bounty hunter is also definitely want to obtain great benefits.
MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 06:53:14 AM

I do not blame the bounty hunters if they immediately sell tokens after getting them, maybe they need money and they are afraid the token price will go down and actually they do not know that we should give ICO project a chance to grow so it will benefit us and the token price will also become up, so friends, hold the token and give the team a chance to do the job

Selly Arumsari

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:55:11 AM

I can't blame hunters for dumping their rewards. The team of the ICO must be responsible for these. They not too smart to control the price after listing. Why spend some dollars just to get the dumpers token. Or anything they have the power. Hunters is also investor so they have the right sell it immediately
The developers of the ico only have one responsibility and that is to deliver the product and fulfill their promises and nothing more, they have no obligation to manipulate the price of their coin, besides that never works they must let the market to find the correct price for their coins and if the price is cheap so be it and if it is expensive then even better for the investors and the bounty hunters.

the best solution to minimum dumper from bounty hunters is investor can sell their coins early
so development have to send coins to investor first
Nuf-Nuf

Activity: 197

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 07:42:54 AM

Calls for reasonable behavior have never been more effective as restrictive measures. Therefore, ICO projects are better to freeze and restrict the movement of their tokens for a predetermined period. Than to hope for consciousness of participants of bounty campaigns.
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:13:26 AM

Bounty hunter is often considered a dumper because most of them are impatient and want to immediately sell their tokens. So, the advice of the OP is very appropriate, as a bounty hunter we have to be patient and always monitor the progress of the project, even though the bounty project has ended we have to follow the progress of the next project. Do not miss information. It would be great if the token would be listing on a large exchange.

The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:55:19 AM

I just do not understand why people start working with projects that do not believe in prospects. I would choose projects bounty, in the perspective of whom I believe.
They do that because they are part of the bounty campaign for the money and nothing more, most people that join those campaigns cash out immediately since they need that money to buy food and services so their faith in the project is almost irrelevant, if they did not depended so strongly on their earnings they could hold their coins for a longer period, but if the developers did not wanted the bounty hunters to crash the price of their coin they will find another way to promote their project.
Olayinka225

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:21:22 AM

Good write up there bro

I have got a lots of crypto friends that, that's what they do. Immediately there bounty token is listed on any exchanges like this, they dump all make the token to go far below the ICO price.  But as me, i normally dump 50% of my bounty token and keep the other 50% for a bull market run for such token to avoid stories that touches.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:08:28 AM

Mostly Newbie bounty hunters dump their altcoins the moment coin listed on exchange the reason being lack of experience or some are in urgent need of money. Even we know some project has really good potential to grow the value of their coin in future according to their roadmap  and we should trust on those projects as well and we also know some dev are very active and very hard working for their projects but some bounty hunters dump the coin below to ICO price that's really affect the growth of the coins. If many of us try to hold the coins for long most probably we will earn good profit out of them.

xandebnu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Infleum

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:14:18 AM

I used to stick to the HODL strategy, but over time, I realized that it is not profitable, it is better to sell most of the bounty tokens at once, very few coins have the potential to give xx.

hashshashin

Activity: 728

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:16:21 AM

Personally, I do not immediately sell my tokens after I get them for participating in the campaign bounty, but we can not tell anyone what to do and how to act, because each participant has his own needs and his opinion. Fluctuations in the price of coins will always be, and the main thing is to monitor the situation.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
bagikoin

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 07:24:35 AM

This is certainly good advice and even is the desire of all investors so that prices will not be far from the value of the ICO. However, for it would be very difficult if it should be applied to all the bounty hunter. they have the same rights to sell and hold what they earn. Indeed withhold will certainly more promising because prices may go up. but certainly, it will not all be like that and depending on whether the developer can make it successful or not.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
anxioushoarder

Activity: 75

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:31:15 AM

Hunters from time to time don't receive the stakes because of their own mistakes or bad bounty management or these are very little but that's promotion and they should average more some other time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: