Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:49:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice to all bounty hunters.  (Read 6876 times)
Aidah Salimah

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:20:32 PM

As a bounty hunters it is your privilege to decide on what to do on your income or tokens received.Hold for a moment or sell at once upon received.
Some of bounty hunters are really in need of financial.That's why they do multi tasking and time management to be able to cope up with their job as well to their partime job in bounty programs.
Be a good steward of money that you work on so hard.
really what you say, for us gift hunters have their own way to sell tokens that we can but it's good we analyze the market price so as not to lose when we sell. and indeed everyone has a job in the real world and this is not a job that is certain because there are so many risks that exist, but we determine everything, I think this is a valuable asset.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TurkiyePriest

Activity: 1011
Merit: 128

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:22:21 PM

In times of crisis, do not hold tokens from bounty in your hand. After the crisis times, they can go to worse numbers.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
mrkimvanan1

Activity: 130
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:22:56 PM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders

I agree with your point of view. Many bounty hunter just join and then sell at any price without finding out information of ico. Sadly. Get involved and learn real skills

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ARAW ▬▬▬▬▬▬
The Decentralised Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
(http://arawtoken.io)
Ritaaa

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:23:52 PM

I share with you the feeling that we are also investors, sometimes many people think we are not, but I think we are, because we spend time and effort trying to promote an ICO, to give us all benefits, it is true that it is highly recommended to hodl the tokens, you never know when you will have the future NANO in your hands, but there are also ICOs that do not have much future and are dragged to the exchange there is when the debate begins on whether to sell or hodl the tokens.
dangwapo311

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:02:24 AM

I have to agree with you in this. A lot of bounty hunters are just working for money with no interest of what he was working for. Just like you said after they receive the rewards they will eventually dump it which cause the product to fail. I am guilty of doing that and I am not gonna lie. The thing is what we are doing here is bad and could kill our ways of making money. I do hope we become more responsible and not be too greedy.
ungongbuotan

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:09:44 AM

I believe what you are stating is correct and need to be addressed. This is really a serious issue that needs to be talked by everyone. A lot of us bounty hunters have become so greedy and focus on making money only without helping the community. Just like as you said what we are doing is bad, it could kill ico and we will lose our main source of work. Every ico that finished only last for a while not because it is not good but because of us bounty hunters dumping.
Akenosi

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:31:09 AM

Am a bounty hunter, that has made me an investors cos I spend time ad effort too promoting ico, so no one can decide for me what to do with my tokens, it my choice ad also other bounty hunters like me to make decision about what they want with their tokens, either to dump it or still hold it for a while, because it turns out most token keep falling from the prize it was immediately after listing while some keep rising, so because I cannot know which token will keep rising if kept for a while I rather take what I have earn earlier because is mine.
Ankush2108

Activity: 139

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 06:44:22 AM

I think bounty hunters have right to do anything, that is their earnings they can do anything sell or hold what they want. May be your advice is right but everyone's need is different.
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:50:32 AM

In times of crisis, do not hold tokens from bounty in your hand. After the crisis times, they can go to worse numbers.

I'd agree with what you have posted. During the last 3-4 months, I can't find a single token whose value had gone up after it got listed in the exchanges. I have also incurred quite heavy losses after holding on to the bounty.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:53:40 AM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders
I totally agree with your thoughts sir but unfortunately, we can't control the bounty hunter's mind because most of them are greedy enough to earned money. They usually sell it once the coin be listed in the exchange. Perhaps, if the team behind this coin can do anything to avoid dumping, it would be better so that it would have a good value or even more in the future.
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:58:32 AM

I totally agree with your thoughts sir but unfortunately, we can't control the bounty hunter's mind because most of them are greedy enough to earned money. They usually sell it once the coin be listed in the exchange. Perhaps, if the team behind this coin can do anything to avoid dumping, it would be better so that it would have a good value or even more in the future.
Holding the coins would make coins grow much better than just having the coins immediately sold on an exchange.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Tharu96

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 07:12:24 AM

The bounty hunters earn their rewards by their own labor. There for they should have right to choose the time for sell or hold them because those coins are belongs to bounty hunters. Personally I'm also a bounty hunter and I decide what time to sell or hold.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 07:21:53 AM

Yeah that is a good thinking about promoting the project but we are all unique and has different stand against our needs. My firsthand experience with bounty campaign and receiving rewards is not that really good in fact i traded it immediately after the exchange and what happen to the coins? literally it drop for more. Selling and holding bounty rewards will depend on the project being promoted and the money that the team for that project collected. Aside from that bounty rewards could not directly affect the coinmarket value because the reward was only a little percentage on their coin sale more specifically that would be only 2% of the total token sale most probably.
AllCryptoplus

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:25:54 AM

The dumping of bounty tokens is a very common thing. This attitude most times have a negative impact on the price due to the large dumping of the bounty coins which sometimes could be as much as 2% of the total token supply.
Ni-in

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:37:57 AM

Ok, many people will sell, but i usually don't.  And a lot of people with me, will probably be interested to see how the project evolves.  As for the ones that sell a coin, they might make some money, if they are lucky they can buy at a lower price.  It's also a strategy that might work, some Crypto Devs don't mind, it creates volume on the markets.
As for me i usually end up watching the new developments, hoping for an airdropped coin to get a usecase. (and be succesfull.)
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:48:44 AM

And why did you decide that it was the bounty hunters who were to blame and that they were reducing the price of the new token when it was transferred to the exchange? Investors have even greater opportunity for this and also have a good financial interest. They also buy tokens at a discount of up to 50 percent, and when they transfer tokens on the exchange, they are immediately sold at an ICO price and receive a double benefit. They can easily overwhelm any new token. Therefore, blaming all the blame on bounty hunters is not worth it. Hunters get only a few percent of tokens produced and this volume is not that big. In addition, not all bounty hunters immediately sell the received tokens. Some of them hold, hoping for the development of the project and the rise in the price of the token.
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:20:42 AM

Very wise advice. We as the bounty hunters will help the ICO whatever the condition to be successful, at least reaching it softcap. But, many of us, after distribution suddenly sell the tokens in the very cheap price and make the coin price so dump. This is unique and surprising. But, this is what happens today. Be wise and patient to hold your coins and let the coin grow in the market and then sell them.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Appiah95

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:30:00 AM

Very wise advice. We as the bounty hunters will help the ICO whatever the condition to be successful, at least reaching it softcap. But, many of us, after distribution suddenly sell the tokens in the very cheap price and make the coin price so dump. This is unique and surprising. But, this is what happens today. Be wise and patient to hold your coins and let the coin grow in the market and then sell them.

Its so sad when the bounty hunters quickly dump our bounty tokens at very cheap price just because we stand nothing to lose since we didn't invest with physical cash. We should protect our bounty tokens because some of them can surprisingly make us rich

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
onyebuchi81

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:39:37 AM

I think u are wrong here. The percentage of token set aside for bounty is 1 percent or 2 in most cases and dumping of that percentage of a total supply cannot crash the price of a token.the people responsible for dumping are private sale and pre-sale investor who gets outrageous bonuses. Beside in most cases the price of a coin always crashes before bounties are even distributed
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:51:55 AM

It's undeniably true that through bounty hunters, most ICO's have come to a success because it's the job of bounty hunters to promote the ICO and that can invite more investors. My advice to all bounty hunters are to hold their bounty rewards because if that ICO is very potential, you will earn a big profit in the proper time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: