Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:25:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice to all bounty hunters.  (Read 6876 times)
amitkumratra

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:07:10 PM

Coins or tokens earned by bounty hunters, which is earned by giving his precious time to promote ICO project and it is between 1% to 4% of total supply, so according to me there is not any impact on the price, if they sell them.
Although it is true that, if hunter store his earned coins for long while, he will get much better return, but on the other hand it is also true that in some cases in long term there is no value of coins.
So the whole decision is depend on hunter that if he needs money he sell them and if he thinks that the future of coin is very bright then he hold it.
So according to me if hunter requires fund then he can sell half earned coins and fufill his requirement and hold half balance coins for long term for much better price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Frenc4man

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:10:34 PM

I do not sell my tokens immediately after they have paid me. I always wait for growth and then try to sell at a bargain price. Sometimes you have to wait a long time but basically it's justified.
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:41:05 PM

I never sell my bounty tokens for peanuts.If the project is perspective  I do the opposite in fact and buying  tokens from hunters  cheaper than ICO price .
Goldendragon67

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:48:16 PM

I think that you simply are not able to sell here and started the panic. Everyone has the right to choose how to use their own asset.
rmapower

Activity: 260

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:52:15 PM

I don't think so. In the hands of bounty hunters a very small number of tokens, usually less than 1%. Even if half of the bounty hunters sell their tokens, it's only 0.5% of the total supply and this should not affect the normal market.
FilliDorros

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:56:24 PM

You need to read more books about the cryptocurrency and study the essence of projects and then write quality content about them and thereby earn money.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:06:17 PM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders
You are right that if we can hold the tokens that we get from the bounty hunting and from airdrops , but still there are some bug factors that are not allowing us normally to have patience to hold token for long term , because the main reason is that those coins have very very chances to go to up by price , because at one side many ICOs results into scam and another side many ICOs owners launch coin at the less popular exchange where a very small amount of volume exits for buy sell of coin .
Overall a type of scam ( directly as well as indirectly exists ) .
So it always remains more better to sell a part of the fraction of the amounts of the token that we have , because that will give a small amount of patience that we have a small amount of savings of our hardwork from the bounty hunting and airdrop collections .
And also here it always remain will be better to go with the OP advice, that is , we should go with the hold for long terms for tokens but for those which are frommthe best ICOs project which have better hype in the cryptocurrency market .
In this way it will be better to manage the tokens collection .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Cyptobonds1

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 07:12:42 PM

I'm not sure of the best advice that will suit the bounty hunter because we're all a good hunters, you can't say that the bounty share has one or two things to do with the dumping of the coin, take a look at the share most of this projects gives out to the hunters which is bounty campaigns likely 5% of token sold in the ico even some take it too low as 1% which is too bad, so advice for hunters like us should be sell whenever you feels like cause no one knows what you've gone through to earn the stakes.

▼ AQUEST - COMPLETE A QUEST & GET PAID
Get -30% BONUS Only Until 21 February 2019 | www.aquest.io
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:08:53 PM

The fact remains that even if some bounty hunters decide to hold, we will still have those who would dump, because they believe that they are just being paid wages. Personally, if if i am going to sell immediately, i do not sell everything at once. I sell part and hold the rest.
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:13:09 PM

The best thing as a bounty hunter is to hold your bounty reward token . Do not sell at a miserable price.
Hold and have patient for the price of the coin to get reasonable before you consider dumping, unless otherwise, in cases where cash is needed urgently to solve some financial needs.
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:13:15 PM

They are bounty hunters, they are not investors so they will never care about the price going down. They will sell all to have money and spend for their lives. But prices go down mostly due to the market because the pool for bounty is very low and it does not affect too much to the price of that token.

Madagaskar

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 08:30:26 PM

Bounty hunters are the same investors, only they invest not their capital, but time. And each in its decision decides which strategy to adhere to and at what time to sell its coins. At me anybody from friends does not sell all of his coins immediately upon receipt

Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:15:09 PM

The fact remains that even if some bounty hunters decide to hold, we will still have those who would dump, because they believe that they are just being paid wages. Personally, if if i am going to sell immediately, i do not sell everything at once. I sell part and hold the rest.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:26:06 PM

They are bounty hunters, they are not investors so they will never care about the price going down. They will sell all to have money and spend for their lives. But prices go down mostly due to the market because the pool for bounty is very low and it does not affect too much to the price of that token.

Most successful bounty hunters are also investors and it is also important for them that the prices of coins grow and not fall. When the price falls all lose.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
maunbot

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:44:59 PM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders

I think that tokens obtained by bounty hunters go through their own work and they have the right to choose the time of sale. so it's all up to them, when to sell it.
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 10:04:20 PM

You might be surprised by the number of bounty hunters that hold their tokens, the bear market is brutal and it pulls almost everything down, these days you can expect to see a token that has not even distributed to bounty hunters dumping so much, this makes most bounty hunters to hold their tokens.

Elseye

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ApolloX

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:05:15 PM

Today it is very difficult to understand whether project will be successful in ICO or not... here only luck can help us I'm afraid.

kabum21

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:06:14 PM

Personally I try to hodl the tokens if the campaign has been good and they have treated me well as a bounty hunter, I don't ask for anything special, just that if any problem arises they can help me solve them, they also have to be honest in the ICO, this gives me enough confidence to continue doing hodl.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:09:17 PM

The advice given on this thread is a bit flaw! First, the bounty hunter amount of token is  really insignificant to affect price, which lead me to ask who else is selling and dumping the price? Another flaw in your advice is to tell people when they should sell or buy! Cryptocurrency is about decentralization, open protocol etc!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 10:54:44 PM

Let's hope that majority of bounty hunters are able to read this. This is how it should be done actually. Unfortunately, most hunters are just too excited to bag in their cash. Which is an option that every investors can choose really. Sad to say, many of us tend to be selfish in situations like this. It has become a race. And everybody wants to cross that finish line ahead of everyone else.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: