Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:48:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice to all bounty hunters.  (Read 6876 times)
aqrulesms

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:49:34 AM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders
yeah I think this is very good advice for our welfare because we are not to forget that we are also a part of the community of vertical project and token-holders as well as investors.

██ ██    ██ ██    ▀ ██ ██ ██ ██  ██
      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
      ██    ██ ██ ██      ██    ██ ██ ██
   ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄
   ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀
      ██ ██ ██ ██ ██      ██ ██ ██ ██ ██    ██  
▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄      ▄▄    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
     ▀ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
    ██  ▄  ▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄  ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
        ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
        ▀▀  ▀ ▀▀ ██ ██ ██ ▀▀  ▀  ██ ██
         ██ ██ ▄▄ ▄▄    ▄▄ ██ ██ ▄ ▄▄
           ▄▄  ▀▀ ▀▀    ▀▀      ▄▄ ▀▀
           ▀▀    ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ▀▀
UCHAIN  ▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄█▄   
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
▄ ▄
███
 ▀
█▄█
▀█▀
.████████████████████████.
██████████████████████████
███▄     ███████     ▄████
█████     █████     ██████
█████ ▌    ███▌     ██████
█████ █     █▌ ▐    ██████
█████ ██      ▐█    ██████
█████ ███    ▐██    ██████
████▀ ▀███   ███    ██████
██▀     ▀██ ██▀      ▀████
██████████████▀     ▀█████
███ ▀████████▌        ▄███
███    ▀████▀        ▄████
███                 ▐█████
████                ▐█████
██████              ██████
███████           ▄███████
██████▀         ▄█████████
████▄▄      ▄▄████████████
.███████████████████████.
█████████████████████████
███████████████████▀▀▀███
█████████████▀▀▀ ▄    ███
████████▀▀     ▄█▀   ▐███
████▀▀       ▄█▀     ████
█▀         ▄██      ▐████
████▄▄▄  ▄██▀       █████
███████████        ▐█████
██████████         ██████
██████████ ▄██▄▄  ▐██████
█████████████████████████
.███████████████████████.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rockybar

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:01:41 PM

yes it is true, but we can't control bounty hunters to hold there coins after receiving payments on an ICO campaign. some bounty hunters just sell right away there coin because of some reason, first they in need of money, second they think that coin has great value when the time they want to sell it, third they are afraid that sooner or later the price of that coin will just drops and better to hold mainstream coins to be more safer. but your advice mate is good, hopefully bounty hunters can wait even just an little time, to increase the demand of the token in the exchange.
andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:09:43 PM

Yes, I agree that. selling gift tokens at cheap prices certainly causes our work during the bounty campaign to be wasted, because we should be able to earn more money but we sell tokens at cheap prices, so we only get a little money. I really agree, let's hold the token bounty until the price goes up, at least the price in accordance with the price of ICO.
Haryourmi

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:21:16 PM

Well, my advice is for all bountyhunters to try not ti be tire od anything. Patient and calmness can yield alot for them. Wake up in the morning, pick up your phone and search for any available or new bounty. Rome was not built in a day, everything in life is a gradual process.
Xetonica

Activity: 706

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:24:42 PM

It is difficult to disagree with you. Many bounty hunters simply do not understand the project in which they participate and it is because of this that they sell their tokens because they are afraid of losing their money. All must first believe in technology, and then already about money.
Sometimes if ill receive my bounty rewards on the project ill it early because some people in the market are they going dump the price of it. So price of the coins you receive will have a chance to be a shitcoins. But not all coins be going on that it was only few only.
anhkhoavba79@gmail.com

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:30:05 PM

Not every bounty hunter sells their token. There are quite a few people holding and waiting for the opportunity.
Karolina26

Activity: 369

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:32:53 PM

I always divide my earnings by two, and sell only half, and the second half I put aside for storage, to a good price increase, and I never lost.

R
         ▄▄███████▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████▀███████████
  ████████▀▀     ▀▀████████
 ████████           ████████
▐███████             ███████▌
▐███████             ███████▌
 ████████           ████████
  ████████▄▄     ▄▄████████
   ███████████▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀███████▀▀
MAD              ▒█████▒
       ██████  ░░░██████
  █████░░░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░█████
 ██░  ░░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░░░ ██ ██
 ██ ░░░  ░░░ █████ ░░░ ██░  ██
 ██░░  ░█▄  ░▀███▀░░ ██░░  ░██
 ██  ░░░ ▀█▄█▄▄ ▄▄███░  ░░░██
 ██▒░░  ░░░████░███░  ░░░ ▒██
  ██  ░░▄█████████████▄░  ░██
  ██░░░█▀░░████░████░░▀█░░░██
   ██  ░░▄█████ ███▀█▄░░░ ██
    ██░▄███░░ █░█░  ░▀█▄ ██
     ████░░  ░░░  ░░░  ░██
      ████ ░░░  ░░░  ░███
        ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[] FACEBOOK
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD
susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:39:35 PM

yes you are right with the existence of bounty hunter I think it could be one method of marketing strategy that can be used to make ico is successful because with the bounty campaign will be faster to do promotion to some existing media.
Crumple Cat

Activity: 364
Merit: 138

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:42:30 PM

As a rule, bounty participants often drop tokens of bad projects, in which they also participate as well as in good ones. And this is the main problem contributing to the spread of the scam and the overall clogging of the ecosystem. And unfortunately the bounty participants are the main spreaders of this. If investors don't invest in bad projects, they will probably be less likely to face the situations of dropping coins by participants after distribution. But of course, the bounty participants should not contribute to shit and scam!

Nagibator007

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:45:16 PM

When you make a bounty, try to do as many companies as possible and better, and do not sell tokens at once,but rather hold them for growth of AI Pampa,and sell them only tangled in what top romezhutok time
lancealtar

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:50:07 PM

Bounty hunters are very much in a hurry to sell their tokens. As a result, they don't earn good money because they sell tokens at low prices. If the bounty hunters get patience they will be able to earn much more.
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:52:31 PM

bountiers just want easy money, your advice cannot stop them to sell off their bounty reward, unless you pay them more than the reward they get. Dumping is just a period, they investor should hold their coins, and also bounty allocation is 3-10% per project is not much rather than coin on investor wallet, so there is no way to stop them, im telling the truth, and for me personally, im not like bounty dumper as much as you can, but this is live, everyone need money
Baxta

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 06:54:00 PM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders

I agree with you. I also recommend not selling your coins cheaper than the price of ICO. This you do badly for yourself, because you could earn much more at a better price. You also harm all projects, undermining the credibility of investing in ICO.

thanhtuxsky

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:45:40 AM

I need to find a useful campaign, ensuring my bonus will be paid. Consider which campaigns are likely to pay a high reward. Analyze and search for documents related to the campaigns you join for maximum bonuses.
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:20:03 AM

You cannot blame the bounty hunters for selling off the coins as soon as they get them, we are all here to make money.
Then there is also the problem of most of the new coins that are coming out now being scams with no good product that is guaranteed to last a couple of years. The reason that bounty hunters sell so soon is because they do not want to give the project the opportunity of dying out and leaving them with useless coins which would mean that they would have worked for nothing.
Paha87

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:27:05 AM

Great,,
your opinion is good, I really appreciate it.
but I will add an opinion, all rights are on bounty hunter. they are free to do anything after they get their paid token. for me, if the price drops because of dump by bounty hunter, it is not a bad thing for investors. on the contrary, it is an opportunity for investors to buy more tokens at cheaper prices than ICO prices.

then if I myself often divide the token if it will sell it.
I will sell some to meet my needs, and I will keep some for the sake of project progress.

Yes, you all speak correctly. After the Bounty members of any project sell their tokens during the listing of the token, the price falls, 3-5 times from the price of the ICO. This is the very moment when traders need to buy these coins and wait for a rise in prices for about six months)
lawalganiyu

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 11:37:30 AM

My advice  to all my bounty hunter  mate is that we should  not relent we should  keep up paddle on, that we should  not give up secondly  whenever you have miss to sell token never esitate  to sell it
gokusenpai0302

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 12:18:06 PM

Yes, I agree with you brother, bounty hunters are really important in a campaign that's why it has a big allocation in the bounty rewards. Actually, my friend told me that after I receive my tokens I should hold it for some time and wait its value to rise so I will be able to maximize my profit from a bounty campaign.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
mOOnsterCAT

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:37:39 PM

"They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage."
- I agree with you. I did this, sold coins for pennies only to get more profit, but after recent events I stopped doing it. Recently I did a bounty after which tokens arrived tokens, but their price was very small, I decided to keep it, and forgot about them. In the end, after several months I saw that instead of $ 200 I had $ 2000 on my wallet and realized that I did not need to drain everything on the first day. And I urge all bounties to stop doing it. Enough to dump tokens.
heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:08:11 PM

Yes, you are right to say that bounty hunters dump, but not all bounty hunters are dumpers. Some bounty hunters still try to hodl, no matter the shortcomings in the market. I also noticed that most investors also dump, waiting to buy at low cost from bounty hunters that dump.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: