Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:18:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice to all bounty hunters.  (Read 6876 times)
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:30:34 AM

You said it well mate but no one would hold anyone to do anything by force. Anyone may choose to sell or hold his/her Coin or token immediately after it’s listed in the market, if I sell mine and you observed it’s dip, then keep yours till it would pump. Everyone has the right to do whatever they like
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:31:18 AM

I agree, keep some of the tokens you think have strong potential and some of them liquidate for BTC and ETH, so you have some funds to draw from if you need for living expenses. This is what I plan to do once I start getting paid from bounties again. The last few months have been crippled with delays and nonpayments and some tokens being worthless because they don't even get to go on an exchange. When I do get paid I plan on keeping between 25-50% in wallets as tokens for the long term like I used to do.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Utkaozero

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:32:39 AM

before making any decision , you need to study the coins, and only then make a decision
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:42:44 AM

I don't think that is always true, bounty hunters always tries to join a promising coin. And in between the bounty period he get an idea about the coin. (Some time he may be wrong). And if the coin looks promising enough then they don't dump it. I myself holding some coin for years.

And the second thing I think if they dump the coin then I don't think that will have a significant effect on coin price because only 1-5% of total coins are used for the bounty.

mh6e

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:44:11 AM

I think that the tokens earned by the bounty hunters through their own labor have the right to choose the timing of the sale. If the project party is worried that the price will drop, then you can choose to pay the equivalent value of Ethereum or Bitcoin instead of hoping others not to sell.

Yes I agree, the bounty tokens earned by the bounty hunters are rewards from their hard work. We cant tell them what they must do with their tokens, it is all up to them. In my case, I hold my coins for a while, but of course we cant tell the others to do the same because they own them, and the decision to hold or sell them right away is really their choice.

You're right mate, the token that we earn in our own effort and hardwork.. It is individual choices to sell it straight right away or hold it. Because it really depends on individual goals. For me my target is the first token which I receive for first project, I will sell it right away and enjoy the fruit of my labor. Then the following token will be used in buying bitcoin or ethereum hopefully.
Prince Malik

Activity: 924
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:00:53 AM

Maybe I exaggerate but i feel that bounty hunters are the first responsable of the death of many coins whatever shit or promessing because when bounty hunters sell with a very low price the token will not show the lite because in every rise of this coin the prixe will fall again because of those who buy bounty hunters tokens(they sell to get profits)

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:15:15 AM

It does seem to be tue trend recently that people dump for quick cash and then move onto the next one, it's entirely they're choice and it gives users the chance to get coins cheaper than at ICO which would annoy early investors.

I don't think there is much that can be done about this.
antran123

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:45:56 AM

You should make research about the team behind of the project for you to pick good bounty campaign. There are a lot of scam ICOs nowadays. You will not earn money if you join in bounty campaign with team of scammers and thief.
andrebai

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 08:51:54 AM

Yes good advice, if all bounty hunters will hold their tokens they can get more profit in the future. And investors will dump token at the beginning and don't forget that almost 70%  of ICO end scam by 3 years
Dacosta Osei-Tutu (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:08:12 AM

I agree, keep some of the tokens you think have strong potential and some of them liquidate for BTC and ETH, so you have some funds to draw from if you need for living expenses. This is what I plan to do once I start getting paid from bounties again. The last few months have been crippled with delays and nonpayments and some tokens being worthless because they don't even get to go on an exchange. When I do get paid I plan on keeping between 25-50% in wallets as tokens for the long term like I used to do.
I think i need to emulate this strategy friend. I usually hold all the tokens without liquidating some to ETH or BTC and now that almost all altcoins are down, it has negatively affected me
Piranha1

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:11:18 AM

In my experience, I reeived my tokens for the payment of completing a bounty campaign. I dumped some of the tokens and held some of them expecting its value will increase. But, as time goes by, it dosn't. Waiting and waiting until it's value is almost none. That was my experience.

If your not going to dump them, other will do.
Bounty hunters are not the one to be blame for the dropped of token's value when it is listed on the exchange. The one to be blame is the investors or even the ICO itself because they hold large amount of token which could make a big impact on tokens price when dumped.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:13:56 AM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders

i totally agree with you and i am a long time holder, but sadly i think that your advise will not be followed by most of the bounty hunters Sad
triplef

Activity: 338
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:09:50 AM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders

Unfortunately, that’s true mostly hunters don’t want to have coin and wants real money, which they can use. And I think it is a good advice, which must be noticed.

Gleoth

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:16:09 AM

I have a question for experience bounty hunter.
Its often situation when this one who provide bounty dont pay anything to you guys?
How to beware

I think if 90% ICO fails Its not worthy to wait for something only if project impressed you and have rly good chance to acomplish something
tsagaeff.m

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:19:06 AM

As a rule, they have very few coins and it is not so affect the global price of the asset,so do not worry so much for the hard workers  Wink
testfredrik

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:21:26 AM

I appreciate all the advice, as a completely new bounty hunter. I just found a bounty program with very few bounty hunters (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4706367.msg42485622#msg42485622). I am thinking about signing up. Is this good or bad for me that there are so few bounty hunters on it right now? Grin
cpk02

Activity: 233

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:23:39 AM

Thanks for this Advice mate, yeah... its better to hold the reward for long time to get more profit.
lawalwealthofgod

Activity: 125

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 11:30:58 AM

My little advice is to all bounties hunters am also bounties hunters  is when doing bounty we do it as work but when received our token please let hold or sell at aforable price don't let us just sell as eve we did nothing to get it
Ranillo79

Activity: 240
Merit: 17

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 11:31:39 AM

Noted, i always prefer to hold bounty tokens as long as the team keep showing good job and progress about the product. Selling instantly at first exchange is bad habit of bounty hunters. Maybe it should take a months before sell or until we see a good volume per day.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
siupang2

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:38:16 AM

~snip
When the bounty token distributed by the dev, It's all the bounty hunter rights. They want to keep or sell they decide it, some people do that for tactics for get cheaper price and some sell because they need to sell because they don't need the coin or token just need to convert it to btc and withdraw it to usd
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: