Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:24:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice to all bounty hunters.  (Read 6876 times)
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:41:19 PM

Your advice is good, but I think most of bounty hunters will continue to dump their tokens reward, because some of them consider the rewards from their bounties as a "salaries" or "payment" that is given by the ICO's team.
We can see them as salary but I think there is nothing wrong with keeping your tokens and allowing it to grow so that you get more than what you were initially paid

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
stunedi

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:46:30 PM

Thank you for your advice. but I think that if the project is good, on the contrary, many bounty hunters leave their tokens, and do not sell. it all depends on the project, because it makes no sense to keep the tokens that will fall in price due to the fact that the project is bad. and bounty hunters are experts at it.
KRISTIMAK

Activity: 197

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:54:45 PM

Your advice is good, but I think most of bounty hunters will continue to dump their tokens reward, because some of them consider the rewards from their bounties as a "salaries" or "payment" that is given by the ICO's team.
We can see them as salary but I think there is nothing wrong with keeping your tokens and allowing it to grow so that you get more than what you were initially paid
most likely the bounty tokens will be like that, even in the beginning may have a very small value, in fact, it could just not have a value. so we did have to wait first, then we can feel the bounty we have a token price and give you the advantage to be patient in this case indeed.
Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:00:01 PM

Nowadays is a hard times for crypto and many bountyhunters might want to sell their bounty reward for a few dollars , because they are afraid that tomorrow theiry earnings will depreciate and will worth zero . If the mood in the market were more optimistic they would not sell their tokens for pennies .

miropp

Activity: 810
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:05:28 PM

There will still be those who will sell their coins. There's nothing we can do about it. Everyone manages their own earnings. Moreover, I believe that if the project is really good, it will earn its reputation in the market anyway. So even if the price of the coin after entering the exchange will decrease, it does not matter. Sooner or later, she'll be fine.

rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:09:08 PM

I agree with you but the thing is that they are the decision makers of their tokens. We can suggest only but at the end of day they need to make the decision. Normally they sell it because of fear from other hunters dumping their tokens.
cherepashkis

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:10:22 PM

I believe that the main role in this is played by the project itself. if the project is good, then its prices will grow and bounty hunters will not sell their tokens.
Syella.A

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:13:46 PM

I think it's difficult, everyone has their own desires. and we cannot prohibit it. we all hope so because selling tokens quickly make prices go down.

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
[   YOUTUBE   ]      [ AIRDROP ]      [    DISCORD    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
JembatanMerah

Activity: 211

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:18:46 PM

There will still be those who will sell their coins. There's nothing we can do about it. Everyone manages their own earnings. Moreover, I believe that if the project is really good, it will earn its reputation in the market anyway. So even if the price of the coin after entering the exchange will decrease, it does not matter. Sooner or later, she'll be fine.
[/quote
you are right here on the role of the project's own influence on the price of the bounty of the token itself. If the project is indeed a good one then it will more quickly get the changer and has a realistic price anyway.
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 09:24:19 PM

You are correct, Bounty hunters tend to dump lower that ICO price but in most cases of coin price dumping in exchange, bounty hunters are usually not the cause. Most bounties tend to distribute to hunters after exchange listing, for example (Signals & Futorist) and their priced still dumped less than -700% of ICO price.

capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:28:48 PM

I believe that the main role in this is played by the project itself. if the project is good, then its prices will grow and bounty hunters will not sell their tokens.
YES you are right. But in as much as the blame is always put on Bounty hunters, I can as well name over 20 different projects that hunters got nothing from. It is either developers dump the token or private Investors who got luxury of the token dump ahead of every. My own advice is this, and all ICO should emulate this to avoid drop on price. They should always try and create a lock up period for some certain amount of token distributed for either Airdrop, Bounty, Investors or Developers as the case maybe. This will help to curb and maintain the ICO price to a certain level and if there's any dip. The difference won't be much. Thanks
antolinicio1

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:42:36 PM

Most important council: it is necessary to do a bias on quality, but not on the number of projects. It is necessary to choose bounty campaign very carefully. At the moment on my statistics only 15-20% of projects come to the exchanges at the good price. If it is bad to choose projects, then you most likely will regret that you have begun to be engaged in it.

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:54:27 PM

This is a good advise. I want go believe that so many bounty hunters will make use of it. We should learn how to hold.
I have discovered that the level of rewards received now are not as good as what we used to receive as far back as last year. Those bounty hunters that cannot hold for the prices of most of these tokens to increase might not be satisfied with what they get.
crazymelons12

Activity: 238
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:10:40 PM

Bounty hunters are doing their job. They deserve what they should receive and it is not because that they would sell their coins that they cause a lot of problem to the investors. Remember that bounty hunters did a lot of work and therefore after several months or years of waiting for project to endand therefore deserves to receive it. Useless coins wouldn't grow because they lack the good plan and why should bounty hunters who work hard be blamed? I have received a bounty for posting in signatures and was given just about two dollars for about two weeks of posting and several months of waiting. Would you be so happy about it if you were in my place? I think this is already something they have foreseen and planned, bounty hunters only get a small part and should not be the reason for price dumps should bounty hunters sell their share.
Glok17

Activity: 319

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:33:11 PM

Very important words for the current market. Actually at the first point we really should put all our attention to the ICO itself and only after to the other things.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
kahrde

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:33:41 PM

i am of the view that always hold your bounty coins till then the full implementation of the project and get maximum value for your coins as real value comes out after the fully operation of the project always.
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:34:39 PM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders

Do you have any data to support your assumptions? I see lots of people saying stupid things in the crypto community. This is probably bs.
shyevana

Activity: 70
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:36:27 PM

I noticed that they are fans of almost all of their tokens for low prices, and investors who believed in the project, just lost their money and faith.
easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:36:58 PM

Very important words for the current market. Actually at the first point we really should put all our attention to the ICO itself and only after to the other things.
The price of Ethereum stays the same on most ICO's. There is an opportunity to make some big money there.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Lilmon

Activity: 475

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:38:23 PM

I think bounty hunters should definitely start giving more value to the tokens they are holding, but, after all, we can't blame them, they see bounty campaigns as a job and income and they definitely expect to get earnings from their work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: