Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:54:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice to all bounty hunters.  (Read 6876 times)
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:56:13 AM

If I keep your advise, then how and when whould I sell my tokens?
Even if I want to hold tokens, other bounty hunters won't hold, so I would better it first and then buy the same amount for cheaper price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Chiyoko

Activity: 305
Merit: 10

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:57:23 AM

The reason for the dumping of coins is that the headhunter sells his coin when the distribution begins, it happens because there is no faith in the project and its future, but if you have received a coin that has good potential, then do not sell it, perhaps this particular project can make you rich.
Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders
Yes its true. But some coin are not good to hold and also some token that bounty pay is not good quality to sell. Its even though you are very good hunter there a time that we field so its better to choose wisely.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:58:55 AM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders
I am by your side. Even i saw various such pumps. For an ICO, i invested about 70+ ETH and as soon as it was launched on it's internal market, it dumped because of the bounty hunters. That project had indeed given a major share to the bounty hunters and this made this happen but it should not be the truth. Bounty hunters too should learn to hold their tokens because holding tokens gives us more profit as compared.
terlesbogli

Activity: 155
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:04:06 AM

Yeah seems lots of bounty hunters immediately dump their tokens after listing and the result is tokens are dropped into deep price, but we can't control bounty hunters strategy they do this because some bounty hunters sell their bounty rewards so some bounty hunters have no choice and they sell their tokens too and some ICO solution for this is they didn't give bounty rewards in bounty hunters and first distribution is to investors then if the market is good ICO give the bounty rewards.
ChristianAdorza

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:05:15 AM

We the bounty hunters will choose when to where we like to sell our tokens after the distribution. You should be smart in dealing such decision we make in order not to regret at the end. Do not easily trust any body with your token, just rely on the things that make you feel better and worth.
Seundavid

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:08:14 AM

There is something we must realize that it's the bounty Hunter's right to hold or sell their rewards as they so wish and no. One can stop them, it's the reward of the efforts they have contributed
anudixit0003

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:48:53 PM

Bounty Hunters are free to do what they want to do with their tokens. If they want to hold, let them be. If they want to sell it immediately, no one has the right to stop them. they are being paid to what they worked for.  Smiley
YoungMaster

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:50:55 PM

Your advice is good, but I think most of bounty hunters will continue to dump their tokens reward, because some of them consider the rewards from their bounties as a "salaries" or "payment" that is given by the ICO's team.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
biginvest

Activity: 71

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:56:14 PM

I believe that the main mistake of bounty hunters is hurry and selling tokens at low prices. If you participate in the bounty and keep tokens for at least a year, you can get a much larger profit.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:01:25 PM

I believe that the main mistake of bounty hunters is hurry and selling tokens at low prices. If you participate in the bounty and keep tokens for at least a year, you can get a much larger profit.
Some bounty hunters may need the money for something, that is why the sell at a low price. Some shouldn't sell all their coins if they don't have to.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
CryptoRama

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:08:54 PM

So what are you saying is that I shouldn't sell my tokens when they where 60 satoshies ea and wait until now, when they're 10 satoshies each, and now buy them back, so that isn't cool? and even now I dunno what if they will go even lower??

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
feranmi

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:40:55 AM

I want y'all to get something right crypto world is complicated, if you decide to hodl your tokens, other will dump on you and at the end of the dsy you end up in tears and loss
So basically, there are alot to be done you need to educate yourself but still if a bounty hunter feels the price is enough profit for him/her there is nothing that can be done.
Volk-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:53:31 AM

In my opinion, hunters can choose how to use the tokens that they listed for the work done!
prosperity_one

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:56:49 AM

Very true what you said but these people get these things for free so no matter how much they dump at, they are still in for profits. It's dependent on the project team to come up with innovative ways to hold their prices after this dump. There's a project I'm following and this happened to them . but they let all the dumpers dump, now they are announcing big moves trying to woo investors again.
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:07:33 AM

I have the impression that it makes almost difference at the moment how great the project is,  everything gets dumped. I think in 2018 there were less than 10 projects that came back with a positive return for early investors

minhchien9abandat

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:10:48 AM

I totally agree with you. There are many ICOs on the floor have been sold off to distrust investors. We should not do that. Pleas
tommierijnbout

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:48:51 PM

Thank you my friend. I appreciate your kindness and I will keep this in mine. God bless you.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pocimw

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:58:31 PM

it is constantly fitting to keep your tokens to abundance seekers, as well as to speculators. As it generally helps the task development, however most abundance seekers sold their tokens directly subsequent to posting on the stock trade. they have to comprehend the significance of the holding in the development of the task. just a single venture can make you rich on the off chance that you keep it on time.
bitcoinpeople2

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:32:32 PM

My advise would be that just like the popular saying, anything that is worth doing, is worth doing well. Take out time to carry out tasks diligently. Spend quality time investing in your knowledge, and participating only in quality projects. Make good choices with your tokens when you get them, and always reconsider your choices.
Lalapo08

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:40:48 PM

Yeaah right what you say. As a bounty campaign hunter who gets tokens from ICO without financial capital, we should not sell these tokens at a cheap price. It will worsen the crypto currency market conditions. Besides that, we will also harm their investors. If we are in their position then we can be very hard to see the tokens that we have sold at very cheap prices. When we are more patient in selling our tokens until the price is good then we will also benefit more. Of course our hard work campaigned for bounties is more paid off with greater profits if we are a little willing to be patient. It is important to know that working in crypto currencies is not instant, all require a process.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: