Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:13:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice to all bounty hunters.  (Read 6876 times)
marados

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:38:14 AM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders

There are bounty hunters out there that do bounties as their main income, and they usually have to "dump" all their tokens as soon as it reaches market, so you can't expect everyone to hold their tokens until price is right.

I'm doing bounty campaigns too, and still I'm holding tokens that I have earned through different bounties, but just because I'm doing this in my free time, and don't really need that money to make a living.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yeahright

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:15:08 PM

Yes, the bounty hunters can do whatever they want because that's their coin getting it free. They make a profit without the capital. The bounty hunter is very important for icos. They contributed to the success of the ICO, but many icos did not distribute the reward after the ico ended, which is why some bounty hunters are also tired of working here.
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 720

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:20:08 PM

Yes, the bounty hunters can do whatever they want because that's their coin getting it free. They make a profit without the capital. The bounty hunter is very important for icos. They contributed to the success of the ICO, but many icos did not distribute the reward after the ico ended, which is why some bounty hunters are also tired of working here.

I also had time to hear the news that the ICO would be closed because there had been too many scams that ended and it made investors upset, and for the bounty participants had the right to get rewards and they were free to use the results.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:25:22 PM

bounty and ico are indeed very helpful for ico and participants because they are equally beneficial by the bounty. as a promotion and also work. because this is also very profitable.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
zedaq

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:27:44 PM

Good advice, thank you very much, but I would probably have added information for those people who are just starting out, now this is really not a good time for this, because many projects either do not pay anything or prolong projects. This is not serious.
gegewojinnian18

Activity: 385

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:39:26 PM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders
You don't have to be dissatisfied with it because it's the sales they get after work, they have complete control over these assets, just like no one can control your assets. In addition, I feel that the decline in prices after ICO's listing is not caused by these bounty hunters.

capableuwa1
Copper Member

Merit: 26

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:46:44 PM

I think we have to get things straight and clear here, Bounty hunters does not in anyway have direct effects on the price and value of any ICO tokens. If a coin/token went below the ICO price, that's coming from those Private investors or possibly the team members who might have gotten a high proportion of the token during the ICO. Take for instance, the total token allocated to Bounty program is about 1% or 2% or 3% of the total token supply. Tell me how can that proportion possibly reduce the price of token in the marketplace place. And out of that % allocated for the campaign, some hunters might possibly decide not to sell because they got minor share. So I think we should stop blaming hunters for what they know nothing about.
olsyd

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:53:43 PM

I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders
And what, that we are stakeholders? I hear a lot last time that bounty hunters dump coins price and I agree such situations happen but first of all, this is a market and everyone can do with their coins whatever they want, and secondly, there are projects that didn't lose the price of their coins after these dumps, and I know such. All depends on a project if the project is a shit, coin price will be at the bottom whether bounty hunters will dump or not
Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:55:45 PM

Overall, gift hunters must be clever in dealing with every situation that occurs in this crypto. Don't just look at the cycle of ups and downs in market prices, each event has a decent opportunity to be utilized so that it can create the greatest possible opportunities for optimal results. Selective in choosing the ICO to be followed, pay attention to all aspects of the ICO, the team is the main foundation in looking at the prospects of the ICO in the future.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
Angna27

Activity: 406

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:02:11 PM

Yes for us bounty hunter must hold our coins tightly and wait for the right timing to be sold or trade.. this is true and right nonetheless each bounter hunter have their own right what thye want to do with their token.. perhaps there must have been reason in doing so like dumping and pumping.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:08:50 PM

The drop in price after the release of the coin on the exchange happens almost always. Therefore, investors do not want to buy coins on ICO. Now the projects have to look for sponsors themselves, because attracting investors during the bounty of the company has not brought any results for a long time.
Jamboo30

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:10:29 PM

Those coins that hunters receive can not affect the market their number is negligible so there is no need to blame the hunters

I do not agree with you, usually 5-10% of the total token sold is used to pay for the bounty hunter. And I think that number will greatly affect the price of the token on the exchange. Bounty hunters often sell tokens regardless to collect BTC or ETH

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:13:06 PM

Yes for us bounty hunter must hold our coins tightly and wait for the right timing to be sold or trade.. this is true and right nonetheless each bounter hunter have their own right what thye want to do with their token.. perhaps there must have been reason in doing so like dumping and pumping.
Most of them dumping token because have no experience in holding token.they are in hurry to convert token to eth or bitcoin to fullfilled their needs.so there is no way to sell token.

BigBrother

Activity: 439

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:14:12 PM

Bounty hunters will still sell coins when they want to. There's nothing we can do about it. Investors also have nothing to fear. If the project is promising, such a drop in prices will not affect it.

jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:32:00 PM

Most projects that have bounties distribute 2-5% of circulation supply, it is not a problem for good projects because whales are ready to buy these coins to keep the price up. The other type of projects is the one which does not have enough marketing balance and they depend on bounty hunters in marketing, those projects are the most affected, because they likely are small projects with small hardcap, and they do not have big investors.
I think we should not hold every coin we get from bounty, it depends on your own view and your information about the project.
babaya

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:35:19 PM

Bounty hunters will still sell coins when they want to. There's nothing we can do about it. Investors also have nothing to fear. If the project is promising, such a drop in prices will not affect it.
if price drop it could be their advantages to buy and add stock its token.profesional investor always have different way to face bearish market.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:39:31 PM

I don't think that people who are constantly interested in Bounty campaigns and who have made this process a profession are researching every project they are involved with. I think that they usually do very little research, especially because they are involved in the campaign that people who want to get fixed income through specific campaigns. I also think that users who spend a lot of time with these campaigns do not have enough time to do research about the projects, but only do their own tasks. For this reason, the evaluations of these people for investors will not be accurate.
masterzino

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:40:22 PM

Most projects that have bounties distribute 2-5% of circulation supply, it is not a problem for good projects because whales are ready to buy these coins to keep the price up. The other type of projects is the one which does not have enough marketing balance and they depend on bounty hunters in marketing, those projects are the most affected, because they likely are small projects with small hardcap, and they do not have big investors.
I think we should not hold every coin we get from bounty, it depends on your own view and your information about the project.

I agree with you, not all coins are good for holding and not all coins will gain value with the time. I usually give myself about a month or two to decide if I am going to keep it or not. Some times it is clear what should be done by  the time the bounty is over, but otherwise in the two months I have pretty good idea what is going on.

imoet

Activity: 322

homt.net

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:45:28 PM

Every people has their own speculation based on their research. So we can not judge them in negative ways. In my opinion, we should prepare our self about crypto world and the market situation. We must know that people have different point of view in selling or buying the coin. So, just be wise and smart.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
Ikay

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:46:05 PM

Right decision and also good intention because a lot of bounty hunters now are the one who dump the token down at ico price and I'm feeling mad at it because some of investors will think different perspectives if crypto currency is the right to invest because a lot of bounty hunters didn't give a chance to investors to earn much more profit.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: