Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:57:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice to all bounty hunters.  (Read 6876 times)
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:47:30 AM

I totally agree. This situation is very acute. Because of the fact that hunters immediately sell their tokens, the price falls. I try to hold coins, especially if I see that the project is very good.

But some of us think that the project is not good at all, that's why they want to sell it as fast as they can. But if you are a "pro" bounty hunter , you will understand how important to hold those tokens or altcoins. At first, I do sell it but now I understand to hold my breath and my patience. Just put faith on token you hold and sometime be wise if you need to dump it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:50:03 AM

Nowadays the ICO promoters and the bounty managers are taking the participants for granted. The spreadsheets are not updated on time and the deadlines for the distribution of the tokens are never honored.
Boyong02

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:51:38 AM

You cannot blame if most of the bounty hunters will immediately sell their coins because it is their own decision  but me i will always hodl because i have a job and crypto is not my source of income..
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:03:25 AM

Bounty allocation is too small to dump a token!!! It is about 3-4% maximum, how can such an amount do any harm? What about the remaining 97%? Do you really think that investors don’t dump tokens? You can buy a coin during the presale at a price twice as low as it is during the crowdsale. You dump it, and you will still earn. Wake up guys, I’m sick and tired of hearing this nonsense!

cheese_x

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:15:10 AM

You have to know you can't control how individuals will spend their earned tokens, it is left for them to hold or dump, yet the abundance can contain the abundance overabundance, they can pay them in eth and not in their token, or they can pay abundance partially and not sending everything to them.
Nell Theres

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:16:18 AM

I think personally, there is no difference between tokens obtained in bounty campaign and purchased from  ICO or exchange. they all have the same value. hunters should check the project very well before holding it and selling it. and I do not think always blame the prize hunters because not all the prize hunters will sell their coins for a very cheap price.

Nicolas Bebek

Activity: 335
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:24:51 AM

Not might be restricted. Moreover, participants of the bounty was also very much. Not everyone may also be concerned with such conditions. I myself also fret, if indeed such a condition continues, it could be that investors could be wary.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
Salloystic

Activity: 219

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:28:45 AM

All bounty hunters should ensure that they manage their token rewards when collected or given. They can sell it if their prices are high in the crypto market but if not,they should hold it with them in their wallets. Also,  they should ensure that they make maximally economic use of it to meet their needs when sold.. And they should not stop engaging in cryptocurrency online business because of its reliability
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 06:31:17 AM

I think that the tokens earned by the bounty hunters through their own labor have the right to choose the timing of the sale. If the project party is worried that the price will drop, then you can choose to pay the equivalent value of Ethereum or Bitcoin instead of hoping others not to sell.

This is actually not a bad idea. They collect a ton of money form Investors so people should be given the choice I guess. They can have either payment in ETH or tokens. I got paid for a few videos I did with ETH instead of the token, as that is how they were conducting the Youtube mini bounties, so it was good to also get ETH for a couple of jobs. Some tokens do not see the light of day or any exchange, then we are sometimes stuck with worthless coins or tokens. I do like to save some tokens as much as I can over and above our living expenses and if we are successful at earning a daily wage through day trading, then I would not sell any token in a bear market.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
niky

Activity: 218

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:44:42 AM

I so much agree with your advise.This is the time that we bounty hunters should help ourselves. Of what use will it be when we receive tokens and hastily dump them cheaply when they are listed and later found out that after some time, the price of the tokens has increased in the market. If all that we are into this crypto to do is making big profit, then we need to embrace patience and know how to hold. We
need to see ourselves as investors also who invested time and energy and I believe all investors always look forward to making good profit. Let us stop dumping tokens for no profit price and be determined to make big profits by holding.
joletartare

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:51:12 AM

I understand that a bounty hunter who earned his reward can sell whenever he wants to sell...
I also understand that an investor who sees many bounty hunters selling at the same time and the value of his investment decreasing can be angry.
But the difference between them is that the first is just rewarded for a work, it's not compulsory for him to believe in the future of a project. If he think that the ICO will success, it's enough for him...

I also participate in bounties... but have never sold tokens. Selling for few $ or betting that one day I'll sell for thousands of $...I made my choice.
syahdurindu

Activity: 231

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:57:58 AM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders
may be too quick to sell coins owned may affect the price of the coin, but I think the decision to sell a coin is the right of each, especially if someone relies on his income only from crypto, of course if the coins he has a good price, surely he will soon sell it for profit.
your advice is very good, but if people who are aware of your advice are few, it will be useless and will still result in harm to others.

suigeneris01

Activity: 264

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2018, 06:59:13 AM

It is a very true fact that most bounty hunters tends to dump their earned token at a very ridiculous price the moment they were given which make investors to loose a whole lot in the long run but this is very unhealthy for the community so I will also advice the many bounty hunter just as you have advised them that they should wait a little longer before selling off their token so that price can stabilize and so it can pay everybody in the long run.
Horas1976

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:01:44 AM

The token is obtained and it is the effort or sweat of the bounty hunter, so for the bounty hunter will only hold for a while and see the market that may be good, and the opportunity will be used to sell because it has a need. If not a requirement also not necessarily tokens sold.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
crystalworld

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:09:23 AM

It's a good idea if only that can be achieved. But how can you achieve such, when the tokens are in the hands of hundreds or thousands of people, with different views, mindset, motive, attitude and needs. It will be very difficult.
nahnah

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:17:47 AM

I strongly agree with you, all who participate in the ico both the investor and the hunter of the prize both have interests and have the same goal of gaining profit,
but many of the hunter-prizes are in a hurry to sell the tokens they get when the tokens they hold enter the market, I do not think that's a big deal because I think the sales from the bounty hunters are a fraction of the total token supply and if those who sell it in a hurry eliminate their chances of gaining more profit from their work
ainaya1994

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:20:45 AM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders
thank you for his advice is very helpful for me a bounty hunter, because bounty hunter also need advice if we want to get a good profit from bounty, because not all bounty hunter must be lucky, a lot of bounty hunter who always get the scam project ...
you are advising that every bounty hunter when getting paid must be hodl first it is very helpful, because bounty hunter require hodl if want to get a lot profit ...
arief89

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:00:09 PM

very helpful at all what you say because most of the bounty hunter when already have a coin from bounty they immediately sell it not in hold first ..
That way the ico coin will drop its price ...

phamquangbinh

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:02:48 PM

be careful in finding bounty or airdrop because all sometimes there is a scam and no clarity from the manager and the people who manage it. and always provide good and good information To the beginners and lay people
joeflicker

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:07:23 PM

Agree with you. Maybe I think many bounty hunters are getting scared while they were getting their coins after bounty payment, risk of price dumping are still scare them. Many of them are sold their tokens currently as the token listed on exchange but I am thinking different. I am holding tokens that I have got because I believe on project that I had joined in bounty campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: