Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:32:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice to all bounty hunters.  (Read 6876 times)
surgexvb

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:20:13 PM

I also pay attention to the activity in the telegram channel and how quickly the admins solve the problems.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:20:41 PM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders

Yes, I agree with you brother, bounty hunters are really important in a campaign that's why it has a big allocation in the bounty rewards. Actually, my friend told me that after I receive my tokens I should hold it for some time and wait its value to rise so I will be able to maximize my profit from a bounty campaign.

Nothing but a truth! I gave some merits to Dacosta Osei-Tutu, he made a nice thread. His message should get to
bounty hunters. I participate in many bounty campaigns and I still hold my tokens that I earned and bought. Sadly
I noticed that most of the tokes drop in value cause of the huge dump by most of the people.
   I hold despite that. I`m long-term holder and I plan to hold my tokens for years if necessary. I wish to use my tokens
one day for something, and I wish them to worth much more than now.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
murtadhogaul

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:22:00 PM

I am also very sad when there is a dumping done by the bounty hunters, but they have worked hard to get paid but they hurry to throw it away without seeing the stability of the market first. if the prize hunters can be more patient will certainly be able to make the price be better.
LinkinPrak

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:22:26 PM

Indeed what you say is true. Which makes the price of the ICO tokens fall because of our own tend to sell token results of our bounty campaigns on a large scale after the tokens are shared by ICO. When many are selling tokens then bidding against tokens is high and unbalanced with existing demand so prices will fall strongly. We should have a strategy in the sale of tokens so that not all tokens we sell in one time. Indeed we better hold a temporary token until the price is good (at least equivalent to the price of ICO). Indeed the key in playing in the crypto currency is patient and calm. If we rush to sell our tokens then it is an example of impatient. People who are patient and calm will not be affected by the panic of people who sell tokens jointly large-scale.
bebeb17

Activity: 192

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:29:17 PM

I am a bounty hunter who follows a bounty campaign and hopes to get tokens for my work. If I have received the token I will hold it in a few weeks and then sell it. I rarely directly sell my bounty tokens. Because I really hope my tokens can sell with a high price. keep the spirit of bounty hunter, be patient and keep trying.
marvtridon

Activity: 151
Merit: 3

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:33:54 PM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders

I honestly feel your pain. I have experienced this and sadly, its still going on. Most of the projects that are near dead even though they were promising are because of the activities of bounty hunters. immediate dumping on IDEX or other DEXes. The DEXes we thought are saviors has now turned to doom for projects.

I think projects should employ better token economics to ensure that projects are not dumped immediately after listing. The cryptospace is getting complicated and we have to move even farther to be able to handle things and solve targetted problems.

CRYPTASSIST.io   |▌  ICO has Started  ▶  JOIN NOW!
THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD   ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!
yadwoa69

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:35:58 PM

Some bounty hunters sell off easily after bounty distribution because that is the main way for them to generate profit in the cryptocurrency community.
anglosaxon

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:53:40 PM

I can see that, a price of a new coin can drop very badly because of the selling tendency of the bounty hunters. In my opinion, every bounty hunter should should a little bit relax after they get their coins.
Ricowavy

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:56:02 PM

This particular issue have been a problem for a while now and bounty hunters need to be sensitized to know dumping ur bounty payment below ico price doesn't make sense.
jamota

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:59:41 PM

We must have a strategy in selling tokens so that not all tokens we sell at one time. In fact, we better hold a temporary token until the price is good (at least equivalent to the ICO price). Indeed the key to playing in crypto currency is patient and calm. If we rush to sell our tokens then that is an example of impatience. Patients who are patient and calm will not be affected by the panic of people who sell tokens together on a large scale.
Zumbiko

Activity: 180

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:03:40 PM

the Bounty participants would hold the received tokens and not sell if they were growing in price. unfortunately, the statistics say the opposite. it makes no sense for them to keep the tokens when they fall in price on the market.
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:06:54 PM

Yes, bounty hunters influence is rather big but not critical for token price. Now bounty hunters have just up to 5% of total amount of project tokens. 50% of bounty hunters do not sell bounty coins at all and hold it for long term (for ex., me and my friends)

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
yuria3

Activity: 382

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:08:56 PM

I am a bounty hunter. And all of my tokens are still on my wallet for now. I believed that they are really good to be hodl for. I still follow the projects telegram to know what's new about the project. And many of my chosen campaign that are already finished are moving and following the roadmap.
CryptoFeller

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 11:10:02 PM

Of course we are all stake holders. Moreover the prime task of the bounty hunter is to promote and support and not be a cause to the failure of the project.
 The problem is that some bountyhunters are just attracted to the rewards and don't really care about the prospects and potential of the project.
MasterCATZ

Activity: 426
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:20:14 PM

My advice for the signature is to look at the ranks of participants, the higher the rank the better the chances that the campaign is really worth attention. Take, for example, XYO, there participated a lot of legends and the results turned out well.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:25:53 PM

We have different views on how we can handle our coins from bounty. And we cannot force everyone to hold their coins for long or sell right away. But the fact that the project is well and good to promote it is very nice to hold for a while and not to dump the coin.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:36:41 PM

that a good advice, but u cant stop them, whatever you will say it will not effect them, for example 1 ico consisting 7000 bounty hunter from different country how u will to tell them all. actually i like this advice.
but my experience after bounty hunter sell their token the price will be back after 1 or 2 month.
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:43:17 PM

Yes of course. A bounty hunter has great participation to make an ICO successful. But, to make the coins dumb after the distribution, I also cannot guess what they think mostly. Moreover, they only can get small amount of the money by selling the coins for the very low price.
Hello for all bounty hunters, i think that from now, we must be smarter and more patient about when to sell the coins wisely.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
cc80aa

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:48:31 PM

To all bounty hunters, you must know the projects before you engage or make a Research about the projects that you work for. Too many project are scam so better to research before to apply.
alex_andr25

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 11:50:38 PM

Totally agree with you. There are projects that are paid during the company's own bounty, and usually when bounty hunters get their first tokens, they immediately run to merge them on the exchange to get at least some money. The problem is that everyone wants quick money and no one is used to waiting.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: