Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:58:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice to all bounty hunters.  (Read 6876 times)
doctordidi

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:39:16 PM

every prize hunter has his / her right, they are entitled to sell or keep him, I am also a bounty hunter I will sell my coins when I need money, I think it depends on the needs of each,
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 02:43:06 PM

i am of the view that always hold your bounty coins till then the full implementation of the project and get maximum value for your coins as real value comes out after the fully operation of the project always.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Btcnaivie

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:52:26 PM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders

Well mate,everyone has its own needs in their daily life. Even bounty hunters will Dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed in the exchange, it will not affect if the ICO project is very successful.  That's why they only give % of each bounty campaign to not let the project go down once bounty managers releases there coins to the hunters.
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:53:34 PM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders

what a very good advice mate, even myself tried selling reward token in a very low price or a below ico price.  so, thank you for this post to letting every hunter to make a good decision or steps after receiving bounty rewards is to hold for a 2-6 months or higher much better. this is advantage for all of us to gain more profit from bounties.
Flezy

Activity: 707

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:54:19 PM

Holding or selling is all a choice, I believe the Devs can come up with good strategies o curtail bounty hunters dumping. But for dumping, it will surly occur cus we are humans and have the right to do whatsoever we want.
harley.kitty

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:01:14 PM

this advice should be heard by the bounty hunters  so that the parties concerned will benefit. However, ICO organizers should be able to make a policy to keep their coin from falling in price when entering the market.
What I'm still questioning is whether the only coin the bounty hunter have can make the coin price down ? while the coin given to the bounty hunter is about 1-4% of the total coin.
Smilikiti

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:02:32 PM

In my opinion, we can't forbid them not to sell their bounty token because maybe they want to buy daily needs with that money. We also didn't now how their financial conditions, maybe they threat bounty as their main job. But in other side i really sad to when our bounty token price dump too deep and become priceless..
anaivanova726

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:06:37 PM

I, too, believe that these coins were earned honest hard . and the participant has the right to dispose as he vzdumaetsya , And all these bans are not supposed to exist
Labay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:10:44 PM

Yeah i agree with you we should hold the tokens but there are very poor countries and the people who lives there are working for a few dollars. It is normal to sell their bounty rewards after the distribution.

One of the reason by dumping is because bounty hunter sell their coin when the distribution begin because we all know that few days the price getting low or cheap.  I think if you get some coin that are good potential then don't sell it but if the market was not good for your coin, then sell it.  It is good to get some value than zero.

❏  ixian    Github -    Discord - ANN -    Telegram - Reddit - Twitter      ❏  ixian
66.6  TRANSACTIONS PER SECOND                 REDEFINING HOW WE CONNECT               GET INVOLVED NOW
██████ Data Streaming Hybrid-Proof DLT  Blockchain based IM  ██████
Tokoyami

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:16:54 PM

Yeah i agree with you we should hold the tokens but there are very poor countries and the people who lives there are working for a few dollars. It is normal to sell their bounty rewards after the distribution.

One of the reason by dumping is because bounty hunter sell their coin when the distribution begin because we all know that few days the price getting low or cheap.  I think if you get some coin that are good potential then don't sell it but if the market was not good for your coin, then sell it.  It is good to get some value than zero.
But people need money and they want to turn their work into counterfeit money some gift hunters never look back after they sell their coins and just go to other projects for other opportunities, but some hunters to keep their bets on a certain level. time.
miemie21

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 03:22:15 PM

I think timing is the key for this because selling your earned bounty token on low price doesn't make it worth the time you spend to work on it. I realized that when I sell my own token at a low price then after weeks only it goes up, that was disappointing.😕
genset88

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:26:36 PM

I know there are many investors who don't like this. But dude, they earn token by their own effort, and they have all right to sell/hold. You can't blame them for that. Unlike investors, they don't care about long-term investment, they just need money. If it's a good coin, it won't be affected much by hunter's selling, it will stabilize in a short time.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
logangbit

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:45:58 PM

Bounty brings a good amount of crypto coin that means a good amount of money.Probably bounty is the best way to earn money where no one has to invest their money and able to cut a good future.Facebook campaign and twitter campaign is the most famous in bounty campaign and because of More people on those campaigs and as because the reward amount  is fixed  so facebook and bounty hunters will get less profit.Nowadays content or article writing is a good thing to earn more and attractive amount.this is simple and brings a big money.But overall because it doesn't need money and bring a good amount so all should do bountys.
ghosong

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:53:54 PM

It is true that we as bounty hunters play an important role in the ICO project as a promotional medium.
After the prize coin of the bounty campaign is shared, it is purely the property of the campaign participants and we must realize that it is the right of the bounty hunters to hold or sell their gifts as they wish and not. but the fact that their dumping action puts most investors at a disadvantage. If you do research well and get a good ICO then the coins will recover after some time even though the dumpers are thrown away, so there's nothing to worry about.
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:55:34 PM

I know there are many investors who don't like this. But dude, they earn token by their own effort, and they have all right to sell/hold. You can't blame them for that. Unlike investors, they don't care about long-term investment, they just need money. If it's a good coin, it won't be affected much by hunter's selling, it will stabilize in a short time.

Bounty reward are quite small. Most often it is less than 2% of the available tokens. Even if this 2% is dumped in a single day, how much impact it can have on the exchange rates? It is not right to blame the bounty hunters, if some ICO fails in the market.
rutherford

Activity: 624
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:12:40 PM

Thanks for your advice, i appreciated it. It is true, as bounty hunters they tend to sell the tokens right after it listed in exchange, but you have to understand that bounty hunters aren't all investors. Most of them relying on this bounty rewards for their living. They've waited long enough - waited until ICO ended, waited token distribution for investor, which already took a while. So, you have to consider them (bounty hunters) too and the reasons behind it. But i'm sure not all bounty hunters did that.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:46:39 AM

Thanks for your advice, i appreciated it. It is true, as bounty hunters they tend to sell the tokens right after it listed in exchange, but you have to understand that bounty hunters aren't all investors. Most of them relying on this bounty rewards for their living. They've waited long enough - waited until ICO ended, waited token distribution for investor, which already took a while. So, you have to consider them (bounty hunters) too and the reasons behind it. But i'm sure not all bounty hunters did that.

I do agree with you. For some this might be the only thing that they get their money from, it's inevitable for them to sell their bounty rewards right away after getting it listed to any exchanges. We just be happy and contented of what we got or what we receive whether it is small or large amount of rewards atleast we are compensated for our and not leave empty handed by ICO scams.
Amancrypto123

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:53:54 AM

The truth is crypto world is complicated, if you decide to hold your tokens, other dumpers will dump on you and at the long run you end up in loss
So the basic truth is that literally, there are alot to be done
We need to educate ourselves, but still if a bounty hunter feels the price is enough profit for him/her there is nothing that can be done.
ImTree

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:08:33 PM

Yes, it is a good advice for us, because very often, bounty hunters and also investors would sell the tokens immidiatelly, when they only reach the exchanges and dont matter, what will be with the project in the future.
Anita1873

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 10:24:32 AM

My believe that the bounty hunters should keep their rewards token till the full implementation of the project, so that when a coin is listed on which price, at any exchange, that value of the coin is being maintained and Thus investors will also be avoid from losses. At the same time, bounty hunters should not forget that they are also the stakeholders of that project or ICO and they will also be in loss when the values of coins will go down.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: