Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:25:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice to all bounty hunters.  (Read 6876 times)
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:34:42 PM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders

I guess bounty hunters dumping their coins does no big effect on the market price of it's coins. Think of how many percentage the project has allocated for the bounty. A small percentage does not affect that much as what you think it is.
My advice for those participants in bounties is to wait until market is on hype because probably if it exploded they we"re able to releases rewards and having a good value as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
imboss

Activity: 149
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:39:01 PM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders

I guess bounty hunters dumping their coins does no big effect on the market price of it's coins. Think of how many percentage the project has allocated for the bounty. A small percentage does not affect that much as what you think it is.
My advice for those participants in bounties is to wait until market is on hype because probably if it exploded they we"re able to releases rewards and having a good value as well.
If I had any advice for me to give it would be to stay a holder while the price slumps down because it could go to an opposite route.

papagapa

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:50:46 PM

Well my major advice to bounty hunters is one to be very smart and knowledge as the go about there task, most bounty hunter most time comes to the forum and make post or comment that are below the  standard of the forum just to attain there 15 post count. And also I think they should abide to the rules guiding the bounty project
I think abiding by the rules of the bounty is the most crucial thing, and it is such a shame when people lose their potential reward for just violating rules. Another thing is when the rules change.
wowprolol

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:50:45 AM

I fully agree with you , unfortunately not all bounty hunters understand this ...
Dinct

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:14:36 PM

My advice to all bounty hunter. Please dont sell immediately your bounty reward after receiving it. People are selling  as soon as it hits the market. Wait for the right time.
astridwi

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:17:38 PM

Do the bounty tasks correctly ethically and morally, with this later the promotional messages needed for a campaign can be delivered well. Avoid cheating on everything because it will hurt you and Crypto
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:18:55 PM

i agree with your point totally but we can only advise to them as it is totally their decision . however they need to understand the importance of holding. but they also need money along-with they are not sure if they hold than other will also hold it. so they decide to sell it off.
blackgklass

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 03:57:02 PM

A very important topic for all participants of cryptocarency.I agree with you completely Smiley
httpb

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:30:56 PM

Most of the times, bounty hunters get paid after investors (if at all) , so it's the investors who dump the the tokens at the beginning, especially if they sell at the profit. Why wouldn't they?

My advice to bounty hunters is to only look for projects, that pay regularly and do not force you to wait for the end of ICO, since there is no guarantee, you will get paid at all. I have been burned too many times. I now mostly ignore the ICO bounties and focus my time on altcoin bounties offered on Discord.
FreeJack2k

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:30:02 PM

My recommendation to any or all bounty hunters is that t hey ought to attempt to work for the success of the project with all fireplace. Bounty hunters have the ability to market a project, and that they even have the ability to form a project unsuccessful through their social media account. they must try to hold their tokens permanently profit creating within the future, they're those that the success of a project and selling of tokens forthwith once the top of the ico isn't sensible enogh for the project.
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:31:41 AM

Holding the coins is not always the best option. Before you talk about this you first need to try to understand why bounty hunters sell their coins, the reason is that they are trying not to end up with useless coins in their wallet. If you are holding a token for the long term and the coin ends up getting delisted then you are the one who loses so it is better to exchange it to a more reliable coin like eth.
betece777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:41:32 AM

this is why the bounty hunters sometimes don't get paid or they are paid after the market price drops, we know that prize hunters play a very important role here without them being their ico billboards not necessarily successful and without investors not necessarily successful, hopefully there is a way come out at a problem like this so you don't bother one of the parties
paragon07

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:47:42 AM

if the ICO's project done and already listed in any exchange, sell it at once. Most of the ICO project are going to fall the total allocation of the token that said on the project.
nniecan001

Merit: 21

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:48:13 AM

The first thing you need to do when you are a in the field of bounty hunting is to find a good bounty manager.
Hell yeah, all you need is to find a high rank ( morethan member account ) with a respected name and has a good green numbers of trust ( at the left bottom of it's name ). If you see something like that, those BM is always putting their account to a worthy project, so it's a good opportunity to join in cause you know that it's all about a real deal and not a scam one.

Think about it and please understand it!  
Aroma92

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:53:52 AM

For additional bonuses bounty hunters will be happy to hold the coins and will not sell them. But I don't think bounty hunters have that much effect on the coin drop, the market is falling now.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
nniecan001

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:54:24 AM

if the ICO's project done and already listed in any exchange, sell it at once. Most of the ICO project are going to fall the total allocation of the token that said on the project.
It commonly dump because the real product ( token or apps )  is under the process of development. It usually dump because of those bounty hunter who want a real money than altcoins reward. Who the hell investor will sell those tokens in a low value if they buy it on a high value?

That is the main reason why some investors are not willing to invest again, because of the sudden dump. So try to hold those coins in a long term  or at least a couple of months until the real product launch.
nniecan001

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:57:34 AM

For additional bonuses bounty hunters will be happy to hold the coins and will not sell them. But I don't think bounty hunters have that much effect on the coin drop, the market is falling now.
As far as I remember, the reason is about the slow development of the product or the apps. Also, the team is out of reach which is commonly says as a fraud or scam project. So it will be more likely as a shitcoins, because all they want is the collected funds. Some says, it almost 60 percent scam project around the market, not sure.

What do you think?
Adalwolf

Activity: 239
Merit: 4

AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:59:52 AM

Surely it will not be much bounty hunter who followed this way. because many who have more needs. and not everyone has the same strategy. because in this crypto we are free to determine how what we will use.

Autobay.io   │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform Buy Sell Cars
JOIN TOKEN SALE    ►   1 OCTOBER 2018   ◄
TaliskerDarkStorm

Activity: 1106
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:00:49 AM

I agree. But on the other hand, recently many tokens didn’t even get listed after the Ico. I don’t know what developers are doing during that long time?! Seems like bounty hunters won’t find anything to sell soon because the market doesn’t welcome new tokens recently.
windfaraday

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:02:13 AM

Yes you are right dude, holding our coins when we get that after the distribution from the project is very important. Nowadays, so many projects offering new coins and it is hard for new coin enter the exchange, make the price of the new coins lower rather than in ICO. As a stakeholder in the project, we must help increase the coin and make it more valuable with keep it until the coins's price raise because sell it directly when the coins enter the exchange can make coins's price dump and no one want to buy it again. So, if we want get many advantages from the coins, we must be patient and carefull to sell our coins.

█ CURAIZON █
We are Improving Healthcare, Reducing Costs, Saving Lives!
https://curatoken.curaizon.com
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: