Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:35:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice to all bounty hunters.  (Read 6876 times)
Dinct

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:08:13 PM

Personally I try to hodl the tokens if the campaign has been good and they have treated me well as a bounty hunter, I don't ask for anything special, just that if any problem arises they can help me solve them, they also have to be honest in the ICO, this gives me enough confidence to continue doing hodl.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:51:07 PM

Who are you to give us advice? Give us your bounty income, and if it's more than ours, we'll listen to you. Do you not think so?
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:58:15 PM

In fact, if a project is successful and has carried out a successful campaign, the percentage of money that allocates projects to a bounty campaign cannot influence the price as a whole, so these are tales that bounty hunters demolish the price of Tokens of successful projects, all that hunters can bring down the project scam tokens to deceived investors
StockholmZ

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 04:00:09 PM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders
But sometimes the market price is not in accordance with the estimated purchase of ICO, that sometimes makes investors nervous about investing their shares in the Project.
This can be a discourse for the CEO to really be able to make a good project so that the investors and bounty hunter participants feel a very good Feeback.

THE GOVERNMENT NETWORK  ───────────
The 1st Decentralized Borderless Nation
─────────  Token sale is Live!  ─────────
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:17:16 PM

In a constructive way, the advise provided by the original poster will work as long as the ICO is really a promising one. No amount of waiting will work if the company behind the coin will not be a successful one and many right now has a habit of not paying the bounties for a long time. Giving empty promises to bounty hunters. They say that this year is not a good year for bounties but hopefully the next year would be different.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:18:33 PM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders

Are you fool?You wanted the bounty hunters to hold those shitcoins caming from shit ico projects?Then what after they hold?Dont you know whats the status of every new coin that came from ico?they died just months after release because the dev are scammers so you cant blame the hunters if they only want to earn they’re hard earned payments
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:21:57 PM

The advice for the gift hunter who has just received payment from the ICO that he has followed is to hold the coin so that it lists in the market and reaches a good price first. At least it can be higher than the ICO price. However, all of these decisions must be considered with the potential of each ICO. If you believe the potential of the ICO is good and will provide bright light on the day, you can hold it for much better results. But if your prediction says it will go down much lower, selling it immediately isn't a bad decision.
ricatop

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:27:12 PM

I understand your point of view, but also I understand those who want to see a profit for the work done and sell their tokens. It seems to me that this is everyone’s choice and they decide to sell their coins or hold them for long term

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
kenjionline

Activity: 443

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:00:50 PM

Bounty hunters cannot influence the price after ICO. You see how much is allocated on the bounty pool, it is 1 or 2 percents. And even if all the bounty hunters sell coins, the price will not change much. I think the price is affected by early investors who bought coins with a good bonus.
Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:01:46 PM

I understand your point of view, but also I understand those who want to see a profit for the work done and sell their tokens. It seems to me that this is everyone’s choice and they decide to sell their coins or hold them for long term
I agree with you, and I think with the bonus given by the project, do investors feel aggrieved if the price that appears on the market does not match ico price? If their project is not a scam, i think many investors have profit. Bounty hunter only use rights after obligations.
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:09:51 PM

Bounty hunters cannot influence the price after ICO. You see how much is allocated on the bounty pool, it is 1 or 2 percents. And even if all the bounty hunters sell coins, the price will not change much. I think the price is affected by early investors who bought coins with a good bonus.
They can influence the price if they have fans on their social media that wants updated information on the coins that they were tweeting about.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:34:10 AM

It is not only bounty hunters that dump their coins after receiving but mostly those that purchase at the private sales or pre sale with a big bonus are the ones that do dump their coins to gain easy profit.
wayaneka

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2018, 06:46:54 AM

Its hard to hold bounty token if we need money immeditially, i think to avoid bounty hunter dump the token price, the team developer should make payment after 1 or 2 month after that token listed so when first listed on the exchange no body bounty hunter will dump the price.

said666
Copper Member

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:20:03 PM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price
SaféTilt

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:25:32 PM

People can do with their tokens everything. They can sell or hold. Maybe normal investors investing with money but we are investing with our time.
If project is promising and people can see some light for that project surely bounty hunters will hold that token. But you know there are too many scam projects.
Because of that they can dump in a minute . and that is their right.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
bboyjohn

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:34:47 PM

It is not only bounty hunters that dump their coins after receiving but mostly those that purchase at the private sales or pre sale with a big bonus are the ones that do dump their coins to gain easy profit.

If a private sale or something similar in the process of an ico, and they collecting money in an instant I do not find it true to trust. They sell us coins sold for 1 dollar they already bought in 10 cents. Then we see the dump!

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
laiya94
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:02:57 PM

Yes that happed in so many projects and some tokens not even touched the half of the ICO price but recently I saw some bounty managers decided to delay the distribution until token listing and personally I'm agree with that decisions even I'm not a big investor at ICO because every project that delay their bounty distributions there were potential to not to dump the coin by hunters.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:45:16 PM

I think that those hunters who dig in deep in a project and see the potential in it will never dump their tokens. Maybe some hunters who are doing like 50 campaigns at the same time and have no time to research just dump their tokens and regret and cry later when the price increase significantly.
briana samomingkir

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:16:36 AM

For beginners, the basic thing that must be possessed is knowledge. Expanding insight and skills in crypto must be matured first, through various experiences gained from the many programs that have been followed. After having good knowledge, you will not be easily swayed with an easily changing situation like now. In addition, you can also choose programs that are right on target to bring profit.

◌▬▬◌ CRYPTOXYGEN | A Crypto Exchange Integrated In Hardware Thomson Computing ◌▬▬◌
ICO IS LIVE NOW‼ ▬◌ Visit : www.cryptoxygen.io
[/center
Rena5

Activity: 145

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:45:24 AM

As a bounty hunters it is your privilege to decide on what to do on your income or tokens received.Hold for a moment or sell at once upon received.
Some of bounty hunters are really in need of financial.That's why they do multi tasking and time management to be able to cope up with their job as well to their partime job in bounty programs.
Be a good steward of money that you work on so hard.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: