Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:02:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice to all bounty hunters.  (Read 6876 times)
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:56:05 AM

Everyone has their right about their coin. No matter who you are, what rank you are in on this forum, even if you pioneered bitcoin, NO ONE has the right to stop bounty hunters from selling their coin. As long as they are not prohibited to sell, they can sell it anytime. If its not allowed, then the moderators should lock their coin so they can't sell it.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oioi

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:12:39 AM

for very easy reasons if altcoin hunters immediately sell it, they feel that their work must
immediately make real money after getting a paycheck, and that is the right of every hunter
who has a coin to remove or hold it.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
doroshok1

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:13:40 AM

I completely agree with you. But it is not necessary so to treat all with bounty hunters. If the project is promising and the hunter sees it, he will not drop coins. But do not forget that many of these and live, and they just need money to exist.

Apollonia 〇 | HEALTHCARE ECOSYSTEM
https://apollonia.io
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:17:56 AM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders
I do not think it is a really good point. ICO projects are not always good to hold their tokens. We need to improvise in the worst cases. I think that good projects are now rare so the holding is not good now.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:21:27 AM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders
We cannot force bounty hunters to do so because we do not know the real reason why they are doing that maybe they are in need of money. Most of the time why people are dumping the price this is because they want to earn, although it is not really good to dump the price, we cannot let them to do so.
paulsen

Activity: 232
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:28:31 AM

as a bounty hunter, of course each has had its own strategy. If I as a bounty hunter, I always try to do an analysis on each token I got. so I know, will my direct selling or I am the token hodl.
Rumble97

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:32:07 AM

I completely agree with you. But it is not necessary so to treat all with bounty hunters. If the project is promising and the hunter sees it, he will not drop coins. But do not forget that many of these and live, and they just need money to exist.
Yes, I agree with this statement, the bounty hunters will certainly be smart in choosing a project that has good potential, and surely they are looking for income from here, the bounty hunters must know what they have to do to get the results from the bounty they follow
Cemploon

Activity: 644

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:34:12 AM

It may be true what you pass on this one, I also very much agree. but of course not all bounty hunter will want to follow suit. because certainly many also has its own strategy.

Real14Hero

Activity: 952
Merit: 576

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:37:52 AM

I feel the same about it. Its the bounty hunters who dump it and slide down the price.

There is a way of tackling this too : i.e : dont pay all of the bounties in a go. Make a list of payments and then send the payments in a gap of 2-3 days per 20 people or so.

It might take time but it will be done for the overall good of the token
SlavSL

Activity: 205
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 02:41:01 AM

Absolutely agree with topicstarter! hunters need to hodl for awile instead of dumping coins from very begginng. sell when the price go up...
audyearls

Activity: 215

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:41:57 AM

indeed, the bounty hunters play a very important role in an ico in order to promote the ico to investors, but what should be noted now is that the bounty hunters should be more careful in choosing ico because lately many ico have ended scams, rather than being paid After participating in the Bounty ico, it is better to choose ico carefully and in detail in choosing ico so that the possibility of participating in ico scam is also small.
AiloveYouks21

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:23:08 AM

Absolutely agree with topicstarter! hunters need to hodl for awile instead of dumping coins from very begginng. sell when the price go up...
some coins never even reach the price when the ICO, it is impossible to reach the ICO price. better to sell as soon as possible.
libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 942

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 03:39:44 AM

Projects also should not allocate more than couple percent of total supply to bounties, the more it is, more coin will dump.

Bounty hunters did a job and its up to them to hold or sell.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
dankboner83

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:49:35 AM

Honestly I have been holding a lot of coins for a lot of projects.
I dont think the number of holders matter but the project itself. The price will go down no matter what if the project is not doing anything positive.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:57:18 AM

Projects also should not allocate more than couple percent of total supply to bounties, the more it is, more coin will dump.

Bounty hunters did a job and its up to them to hold or sell.
you are right, that is the right they want to sell or not but indeed with many bounty hunters selling their rewards at a low price, making a bad effect on the future of the coin, therefore to disagree with it now there are many projects that are doing a gradual distribution system and also locking the token and it seems that it will be more effective in maintaining ICO coin prices.
kzel2226

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:14:02 AM

how to earn big money guys from bounty is this posible you can earn big money from bounty only?

◆▬▬▬◆Adonx.one◆▬▬▬◆
◆▬▬◆▬▬◆A New Exchange Era◆▬▬◆▬▬◆
◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆BUY NOW!◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 04:33:09 AM

Well if bounty hunter sell the coin soon then it is not good for an ico. Bounty hunter must have to hold for a while it create positive impression among ico investor and help the project in creating its value

Stark_Naked9

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:40:35 PM

I completely agree with you. However, if you're in the bounty hunter perspective, you would sell them after getting the high price. They just need to take profit in a short time and turn to next other ICOs because they are a hunter. They always spend time to find the great ICO to join in for bounty. They don't want to take risk after ICO finishing. That's the way they are making the money. thus, I consider the bounty hunter is one part of any ICOs.
Guli

Activity: 420
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:49:15 PM

Many bounty hunters do sell the received tokens immediately, it's their right. But people who believe in the potential of the project will necessarily hold coins for the future. Don't panic and wait when market rise up.
AlexanderTW

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 08:56:50 PM

My advice is that since crypto is still in its early stages of development and using the latest technology blockchain so allot of technological  developments are coming in this crypto industry, so lets try to hold and not dumping because of great developments expected from this industry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: