Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:41:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice to all bounty hunters.  (Read 6876 times)
camport

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:30:33 PM

I wish more people would do this too, unfortunately I’d be much better off if I did dump them ASAP as soon as I get paid out. So I can see why people do it, it’s just frustrating

IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dcoollakky247

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:33:34 PM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders

What a brilliant advice to all bounty hunters. I do hope this piece of information gets across all bounty hunters who are involved in this act.
lumedeee02

Activity: 209

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 09:37:21 PM

I think most bounty hunter do hunt for bounty for them to earn money for there pockets so they don't understand most project so with this they sell off once gotten there token
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:50:25 PM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders
Everyone has right to do with their tokens whatever they want, few bounty hunters can't shake market, trading volumes after token is listed on exchange is usually very low because only bounty hunters are dumping, I don't think investors are investing to bump tokens as soon as possible, they invested for long term. Project need time to build nothing happens over night.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kunpeter

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:08:17 PM

drop in price after prices can be a good thing for people looking to buy more coins below ICO price. Mostly Bounty hunters contribute to that scenario. i won't sell off a token with a good hype for less, just like others do frequently.
kent47400

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:03:44 PM

and from it all in need of a team of experienced developers to all the continuation of this story.

my suggestion of reward given to the hunter is smaller, about 5% of all tokens sold, when 5% is sold all then 95% there is to make a back up from the ICO token holder and his development team.
espellogo7

Activity: 229

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 12:35:05 PM

To the bounty hunters before you join do a research about the projects because too many project now are scam..and If you sell the coins be wise add more patient and be smarter..
chillcott

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:08:08 PM

Bounty hunter has a large contribution to the success of one's project they are the big factor that provides a huge help in making the project successful such as social media hype, and other campaigns that will really help the project to gain more investors and supporters.  Though at some point after they get rewarded in their participation in the campaign they are dumping all their tokens which will cause the decrease of the value of the token though we really can't blame them since it's their own rewarded and it's their own decision how they can manage their own token even if they hold it or sell it.

Athanasios Motok

Activity: 387

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:39:39 PM

Tips are good and useful! But there are such nuances, called life. Today a lot of scams. both on the side of creators, and on the side of bounty hunters. Everyone's trying to deceive each other. Who will succeed faster, he won.  Very sorry about the bounty ....
Ethreyes

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

www.daxico.com

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:46:20 PM

Yes you are definitely correct in that idea...  Usually bounty hunters forget it that we are still part of the community if we made all a wrong decision especially about our coins it will affect us also.. The community in cryptocurrency is working systematically, we are all part of it so as a bounty hunters also we should think twice and even thrice about our decision..
aurellio

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:59:11 PM

For now, the tokens I get from bounty are still stored because the price is still low. For this I am still helping to promote an ico and hope this ico will succeed so that my back tokens can and I hold my wallet.
rapsonic1337

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:04:08 PM

This is common to all bounty hunters, that when they received there rewards they immediately dump it, and this is not good to the investors who invested in ICO price.
Kabacho

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:07:21 PM

Well, for example,not every bounty hunter sells his token . For example,I can divide by percentage, and leave for further growth .
wirosableng

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:08:31 PM

For now, the tokens I get from bounty are still stored because the price is still low. For this I am still helping to promote an ico and hope this ico will succeed so that my back tokens can and I hold my wallet.
However I can suggest if they are looking for bounty that they work well where they can work better.
Because we know that advertising an important project, we must always be active when we join the campaign. Especially if the twitter facebook twitter signature. we must be more diligent to get more tokens that we receive.
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:18:15 PM

This is a good review and judgement but for me bounty hunters are free to do whatever they want with there coins. In most cases bounty hunters shall also consider the effect of dumping there coins.
Crypto.Expert

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:24:00 PM

Crypto right now is hard to predict, and thats why hunters are immediately dumping there token reward when the token that they had is already at the market.
KobbyD

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 02:26:13 PM

It is not easy to follow a bounty campaign for about 3 to 4 months and get some rewards. Why don't bounty hunters hold their coins for it to get to a more benefitail price. It is an advise for us all. Lets hold out ALTS well.
Kool5

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:31:04 PM

Hunters do not discount the price of coins. These coins cost a lot of work and patience. Even with a successful project, when you receive coins, the price on the stock exchange should never be ignored.

цeнтp] ◣ Stake.com ◥
«Stake 2 - Игpaй yмнee»
12+ Peжимы игpы | Дocтaтoчнo чecтнo | Eжeднeвныe paздaчи
cbIpok

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 02:34:44 PM

Yeah i agree with you we should hold the tokens but there are very poor countries and the people who lives there are working for a few dollars. It is normal to sell their bounty rewards after the distribution.
absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 02:37:37 PM

i am totally agree with you, most of bounty hunters are impatient. Thats why when a crypto listed on exchange, they go there to change cash. Therefore price  is coming down.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: