Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:50:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice to all bounty hunters.  (Read 6876 times)
freebitcoins4u

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:52:36 PM

From my thinking All Bounty hunters should hold their coins for a some time, Crypto currency is not a volatile its gets up and down day by day, some project are scam so they should joined most of bounty.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SHVSHV

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 04:57:27 PM

Many bounty hunters simply do not understand the project in which they participate, and it is because of this that they sell their tokens, because they want to earn more, and are afraid of losing their money. All must first believe in technology, and then about money.
doroshok

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:09:28 PM

You make it sound like all hunters sell in an instant. No, it is not. But there are different moments when you need money, or you no longer believe in the company, and you realize that the price reduction is inevitable. Here is in such cases sells immediately, but promising companies that inspire trust remain in wallet shot.
Luigi21

Activity: 644
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:19:08 PM

Yes, but we have seen that sometimes holding a coin for too long is a bad idea, I've personally maybe lost money holding because some projects are almost died

╔══════╗
zenfuze
╚══════╝
REVOLUTIONARY TRADING PLATFORM
[  The ultimate solution for cryptocurrency trading  ]
[    with built-in connectivity  to major exchanges    ]
████████████████████
████████████████████
████▀█████▀  ▀▀▀████
████   ▀▀      █████
████▄         ██████
█████▄       ███████
██▄      ▄▄█████████
████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████
████  ██████████████
████▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████  ███  ▄▄▄  ████
████  ███  ███  ████
████  ███  ███  ████
████████████████████
████████████████████

Zenfuse is developed to
REVOLUTIONIZE
your trading experience
╔══════╗
trading
╚══════╝
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:33:23 PM

Yes, but we have seen that sometimes holding a coin for too long is a bad idea, I've personally maybe lost money holding because some projects are almost died
in general, to date, most of all Bounty campaigns are very poor and if the Bounty Hunter does not sell the coins immediately after the company's ico,
he will keep his money on his wallet. first of all, this situation is due to the poor state of the crypto-currency market, because the project is poorly developed and investors are not interested in investments that have doubts.
hansbans

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:33:48 PM

From my thinking All Bounty hunters should hold their coins for a some time, Crypto currency is not a volatile its gets up and down day by day, some project are scam so they should joined most of bounty.

With hold we can sometimes make a lot of money. But you can also lose the entire bounty prize you earn. So you need to look at the project first, then you can make more money if you decide Cheesy

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:51:57 PM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders

I am not fully agree with you. Maximum bounty hunters are in need of money. So after working when a token come to their hand they sell and income some money and also they forget their hard labor about that project. I personally hold some valuable tokens but at the end of the day i was loser and that time i was nothing to do. So what you getting instantly cash it.
EfterlysT

Activity: 425
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:54:23 PM

At the moment, the market will work such a scheme - if you do not sell now, you will sell later much cheaper. Many new coins are now very much falling in price after entering the exchange.  And there is no guarantee that the next turn of the market token can reach the price of ICO. I'm not even trying to talk about a good profit. Now, this is the most reasonable option.
You say that if you do not sell now, you will sell later much cheaper. But some coins rise in price and you can sell at a profit. Many bounty hunters sell their tokens when price falls and then regret selling when the price rises.
DarkHerO15

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:12:17 PM

Bounty hunters help to expose ICOs to crypto related audience to attract investors for the project. No matter how promising the project may be, if the ICO fails, the project won't see the light of the day. Bounty hunters are very important in ICOs. But there is one thing am not happy about bounty hunters. They usually dump their coins at any price the moment it is listed on an exchage which usually drops the price of the coin even below the ICO price putting the investors at a disadvantage. I want to advise the hunters to hold their bounty tokens for a while in order to maintain a good price for the coin. We shouldn't forget we are all stakeholders
I found the same thread on here and said the same thing: it's such a shame that people just dump the coins and lose the whole point of the process: earn even more than free tokens. I also acquire more and hold. I can always sell later. It's a shame that people play into the hands of speculators and sell cheap.
Master of Shitcoins

Activity: 217

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:15:48 PM

I found the same thread on here and said the same thing: it's such a shame that people just dump the coins and lose the whole point of the process: earn even more than free tokens. I also acquire more and hold. I can always sell later. It's a shame that people play into the hands of speculators and sell cheap.
I can agree here. Everyone should do a good review of its project participating in. And when you receive your bounty tokens you should be proud to have it because it's like an investment in an ICO, only free. Selling all your coins cheap and have a loss is not very wise.

Let's tame all shitcoins!
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:20:34 PM

Bounty hunters should be always looking at the ico white paper in order to determine if the current ico is really profitable or not, in this way you can surely earn reward.
Bromote

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:24:58 PM

It is true that bounty hunters should hold for way longer than they do, in fact them selling so fastly may be a cause of the drop on the prices on the market, however, I can't blame them, they are just trying to receive their earnings from a job completed.
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 03:01:49 AM

It is a good advice, and truly if all of the bounty hunters do this, then the price of the coin maybe stable and easy to rise because of the prolong dump attempt by the bounty hunters. But most of the bounty hunters do bounty hunting in order to get a reward money.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
oxidoreductase

Activity: 224
Merit: 29

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:04:30 AM

Be a responsible bounty hunters. Do not just sell your coins given to you right after the campaign become successful. Try to hold your coins first so that the value of it will become high.
Mosesayo4450

Activity: 156

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:15:07 AM

I really like your point.... I guess we bounty hunters should follow his advice so as make crypto better and our earning  much more profitable.
Mondilo

Activity: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:17:27 PM

Not all bounty hunters dump their coins the moment its listed I think those that sell at any cost is as a rusult of not having any other business doing which is very bad its not a good idea to put all your hope in crypto to my observation I noticed without having back up you will always end up regreting it after selling cheap. So I will advice we find something doing outside crypto to boost our online investment as it will help to hold long no matter the condition.
Anone69

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:25:26 AM

Many prize hunters do not understand the project in which they are participating and because of this they sell their tokens because they are afraid of losing their money. I think we cannot convince everyone in this matter because many people take the gift of hunting as a profession. They work paid and then they sell coins to make money.
Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:38:00 AM

I liked the advice on this topic, many of them can be taken into account in my work. But I have to admit that recently the quality and prospects of various bounty programs are quite low, with a low level of income. I hope that the situation on the market stabilizes, but for now the main advice is to learn better and not waste extra time.
SnapFX

Activity: 588
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 09:43:53 AM

Indeed, bountyhunters, can collapse the price of a token when they enter the stock exchange.
In this case, you better advise the organizers of ICO to pay us earnings in the crypto currency, so that this does not happen.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉
▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌ (https://www.artcoin.ai/)
kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:44:59 AM

My advise to the bounty hunters was follow the rules of the project so that you will never rejected and make a hard work, after you receiving your token from your work just hold it for a while don't rush it to sell so that you will get more profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: