Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 09:28:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814501 times)
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 08:29:26 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2014, 10:02:26 PM by Dyna

When testing DNotesVault today, I realized that I have not mentioned much about a very important feature, “Account Transfer,” we incorporated. “Account Transfer” allow you to transfer the entire account to your child at the time you feel appropriate. Using “Timed Send” you have the option of releasing the accumulated savings by installments with a defined amount for each release based on defined frequencies until the entire amount is transferred. This is a powerful vehicle for wealth transfer to avoid inheritance being burnt up sooner than you wished. Here is yet another reason why I feel that CR.I.S.P. for Kids will become very popular.

I'm amazed by this feature, the implications of this technology could be felt through the entire finance sector. This would also be useful for countries that provide foreign aid to regions where corruption is rampant.

Is there any way to cancel a Timed Send Contract once it's initiated?

“Time Send” serves as a contract agreement and can not be cancelled by the sender, otherwise it becomes self-defeating. Let’s look at a possible use case. I agree to sell you my car for 130,000 DNotes, with 30,000 DNotes as down payment, and 10 equal monthly payments of 10,000 DNotes each. I hand over my keys to you after a confirmation of the down payment deposit to my address and the pending 100,000 DNotes scheduled installment payments. Once committed, the DNotes are considered spent and no longer belongs to you. It becomes self-defeating if you can turn around, cancel the contract, sell the car, and keep the money.

My motivating factor may be because I want to prevent an in instant dump which could negatively affect my remaining DNotes holdings. You accepted the deal because I convinced you of DNotes reliable appreciating value. There are many possibilities with this feature.

Our ability to send DNotes by email and PM with a claim expiration date is a powerful tool for business promotion. Look at this use case. Smokeys Daylily Gardens often send out discount coupons of $10, $20, or $25 to be redeemed with purchases of certain amount. At today’s price it cost about $10 to offer 2,000 DNotes that can be easily redeemed at DNotesVault, if done, let’s say, within 30 days. Any unclaimed DNotes are returned to the sender's (Smokeys Daylily Gardens) deposit address. This can turn out to be very popular and become instrumental as we strive for merchant adoption of DNotes. I have a good sense that we are going down the right strategic path. It takes a lot more than having access to open source technologies that are available to everyone. Keeping up with appropraite innovative technologies is important. Being able to do things that others can not or will not do can makes a world of difference between winners and loosers.
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 12:56:00 AM

When testing DNotesVault today, I realized that I have not mentioned much about a very important feature, “Account Transfer,” we incorporated. “Account Transfer” allow you to transfer the entire account to your child at the time you feel appropriate. Using “Timed Send” you have the option of releasing the accumulated savings by installments with a defined amount for each release based on defined frequencies until the entire amount is transferred. This is a powerful vehicle for wealth transfer to avoid inheritance being burnt up sooner than you wished. Here is yet another reason why I feel that CR.I.S.P. for Kids will become very popular.

While the DNotesVault and CR.I.S.P. program aren't trusts or insurance products, there is no reason why they can't function as them, using these features.  One thing that comes to mind is to use the DNotesVault / CR.I.S.P. combination as long term care 'insurance'.  Most people that purchase this insurance do so in their 50's when they start realizing that they are not invincible and also discover the astronomical cost of non-insured long term care.  For a modest no-frills plan, the premiums are around $1500 / year at age 55 and about $3000 / year at age 60, which explains why very few people carry this insurance.

For people who can't afford these premiums, or for those that have the foresight to start earlier, I would recommend a CR.I.S.P. to at least partially fill this need.  You should never abandon insurance, but perhaps you could invest 10% of what you can afford for a premium in DNotes.  Better yet, invest the equivalent of the first few months premiums into DNotes (while the price is low) and then switch to paying insurance premiums.  Should something happen to you or your spouse in the future, you can convert the balance into a "Time Send" contract.  If you are fortunate enough to never need it, you have the added bonus of a sizeable investment to do with as you please, unlike the insurance premiums which are simply gone.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 02:19:42 AM

While the DNotesVault and CR.I.S.P. program aren't trusts or insurance products, there is no reason why they can't function as them, using these features.  One thing that comes to mind is to use the DNotesVault / CR.I.S.P. combination as long term care 'insurance'.  Most people that purchase this insurance do so in their 50's when they start realizing that they are not invincible and also discover the astronomical cost of non-insured long term care.  For a modest no-frills plan, the premiums are around $1500 / year at age 55 and about $3000 / year at age 60, which explains why very few people carry this insurance.

For people who can't afford these premiums, or for those that have the foresight to start earlier, I would recommend a CR.I.S.P. to at least partially fill this need.  You should never abandon insurance, but perhaps you could invest 10% of what you can afford for a premium in DNotes.  Better yet, invest the equivalent of the first few months premiums into DNotes (while the price is low) and then switch to paying insurance premiums.  Should something happen to you or your spouse in the future, you can convert the balance into a "Time Send" contract.  If you are fortunate enough to never need it, you have the added bonus of a sizeable investment to do with as you please, unlike the insurance premiums which are simply gone.

Chase, I am impressed that you have been ahead of me many times. Thank you. That is an excellent idea. Long term care is a huge business and yet the vast majority of seniors have no long term care insurance, because of the extremely high cost. I believe that as high as 50% of the seniors ended up needing some long term care, which quite often completely wiped out one's life savings.

I didn’t even think about it until I read your post. Instead I was thinking about the large number with high deductible medical insurance of $5,000 to $10,000. A lot of that is result of Obamacare. There is a great need to offer a plan for this group one day. The combination of DNotesVault and Cr.I.S.Ps. is the best path in building a solid foundation for mass consumer and  merchant adoption of digital currency. Not too many people seem to understand the importance of stability, trustworthiness and reliable long term appreciation. I can say with certainly, that without those qualities, our chances of being successful is just average at best. DNotesVault is worth the wait as we take a few more days to fine tune some important features. Its potential is growing by the day.
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 05:44:19 PM

"AUSTRALIA – THE HOTTEST BITCOIN MARKET ON EARTH"

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/australia-hottest-bitcoin-market-earth/

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 05:51:34 PM

That is impressive.

"To put this market into better perspective, the amount of Bitcoin owned and controlled in Australia would give every Australian citizen $15 in Bitcoin."

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 07:02:16 PM

That is impressive.

"To put this market into better perspective, the amount of Bitcoin owned and controlled in Australia would give every Australian citizen $15 in Bitcoin."

There will be many more battles to be fought over the coming years before the clear winner will emerge. I like what Australia has been doing for the most part, except the 10% sales tax on cryptocurrency traded over an exchange. Personally, I believe that it is a huge mistake by imposing a significant disadvantage over local exchanges. Smart politicians must begin to examine the potential of digital currency with a global prospective every time. They can call it what they want for now. Objectively, it is a global digital currency; it is a global payment system; it is a global store of value, it is a global transfer of wealth.

The master card attack video is quite entertaining, but not pointless. He may be embarrassed to find out that there is already a digital currency that neutralizes all his arguments. His fierce arguments that master card is a better system because digital currency is highly volatile, untrustworthy, hiding in the covers of anonymity is exactly what DNotes is not. DNotes is stable and trustworthy. We fully respect privacy and support privacy. Unlike some of our competitors, we make no extra efforts to push the envelope of anonymity beyond what Bitcoin technology has provided. By itself, Bitcoin only offers limited anonymity more for the sake of protecting privacy. Factually, transactions using digital currency are more traceable than using cash.
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 03:05:54 AM

That is impressive.

There will be many more battles to be fought over the coming years before the clear winner will emerge. I like what Australia has been doing for the most part, except the 10% sales tax on cryptocurrency traded over an exchange. Personally, I believe that it is a huge mistake by imposing a significant disadvantage over local exchanges. Smart politicians must begin to examine the potential of digital currency with a global prospective every time. They can call it what they want for now. Objectively, it is a global digital currency; it is a global payment system; it is a global store of value, it is a global transfer of wealth.

The master card attack video is quite entertaining, but not pointless. He may be embarrassed to find out that there is already a digital currency that neutralizes all his arguments. His fierce arguments that master card is a better system because digital currency is highly volatile, untrustworthy, hiding in the covers of anonymity is exactly what DNotes is not. DNotes is stable and trustworthy. We fully respect privacy and support privacy. Unlike some of our competitors, we make no extra efforts to push the envelope of anonymity beyond what Bitcoin technology has provided. By itself, Bitcoin only offers limited anonymity more for the sake of protecting privacy. Factually, transactions using digital currency are more traceable than using cash.

As my signature says, "...then you win". Every new thing, every new idea, every new system, first appears as dollar signs to the politicians and loss of same to the competition. And although I loath politics, I see why they look at digital currency this way. It's a source of untapped revenue and that's all they care about because they have pretty much mined out all existing ones.

It takes a concentrated, and often highly organized, effort from the supporters of new technology to rally John Q Public to the cause. This is the only way to prevent unfair fees, taxes and laws that serve no purpose but to bleed the new tech as long and as hard as possible until it surrenders and the old guard once again fades back into the shadows.

This is where the Bitcoin Foundation and other organizations become so important. They can collect information on proposed legislation from their network of global supporters and act accordingly but, they must also act responsibly and not with a "bull in a china shop" attitude. This fine balance of diplomacy, naivete, and power is constantly in flux and that worries me. We don't have mature representation on the world stage. Although they have been doing well to this point, I see the Foundation seperating and moving in their own directions which would be a diaster in the long run.

So yes, privacy matters but, so does transparency. We have a lot to work out and we need to be vigilant ever minute to be sure someone else isn't working it out for us...

Just my 2 cents on the subject.  Smiley

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 07:03:45 AM

just another coin who hopes to take direction but I don't trust many anymore but some of the original alts ...been burned way to many times now as the market is so diluted with trash and people who use and abuse others...

I understand the feeling. It is sad to see so many investors being ripped off. To be objective and informed I do visit various forums regularly but only actively post on DNotes and CryptoMoms’ forums. There are many honest, trusting, and hard working people being hurt, such as those at OctoCoin 888, AsiaCoin and other communities. Trying to revive a coin these days is extremely difficult and risky. I wish there is a good way to offer some of these investors a chance to regain some of the trust and confidence they lost investing in the crypto space.

PM me if you have some good ideas. Some of our major stakeholders will be delighted give the affected few some DNotes to rebuild their investment. We trust that DNotes will be a long term investment with high potential returns.

I am hoping to put some DNOTES in a vault but also give some DNOTES to family members for Xmas to introduce them to Crypto by holding DNOTES. It's the loveliest store of value yet and when DNOTES SUCCEEDS AT BEING A PRIMARY PLAYER in the Digital currency world, which it is already emerge as, it will bring a lot of good fortune and restore the faith that many have lost in Crypto from all the pumps and dumps and naughty whale/dev cartels that are running rampant only for their own gains. I have also been scammed first hand and a lost a lot form devs and other investments in crypto but on the whole, even the negative experiences are there to teach us and then we look at what is the Best and discard the rest. DNOTES is the safest Crypto so far in the time that I have been involved, price wise and HONEST DEV TEAM wise. Also the DNOTES Community has been great with no fud or nastiness being spread on the thread, ever. I love this Community.. Looks like also there is nice buy pressure forming for another jump upwards and onwards..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 04:45:14 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2014, 05:53:49 PM by Dyna

That is impressive.

As my signature says, "...then you win". Every new thing, every new idea, every new system, first appears as dollar signs to the politicians and loss of same to the competition. And although I loath politics, I see why they look at digital currency this way. It's a source of untapped revenue and that's all they care about because they have pretty much mined out all existing ones.

It takes a concentrated, and often highly organized, effort from the supporters of new technology to rally John Q Public to the cause. This is the only way to prevent unfair fees, taxes and laws that serve no purpose but to bleed the new tech as long and as hard as possible until it surrenders and the old guard once again fades back into the shadows.

This is where the Bitcoin Foundation and other organizations become so important. They can collect information on proposed legislation from their network of global supporters and act accordingly but, they must also act responsibly and not with a "bull in a china shop" attitude. This fine balance of diplomacy, naivete, and power is constantly in flux and that worries me. We don't have mature representation on the world stage. Although they have been doing well to this point, I see the Foundation seperating and moving in their own directions which would be a diaster in the long run.

So yes, privacy matters but, so does transparency. We have a lot to work out and we need to be vigilant ever minute to be sure someone else isn't working it out for us...

Just my 2 cents on the subject.  Smiley

I love what your signature says. I am too much of an independent thinker to be a good politician and, by choice, preferred not to get deeply involved in politics. I thrive in areas where I can help in mapping out strategic goals and objectives to accomplish the mission we have committed ourselves to. DNotes is almost the ideal situation for me, with an opportunity for me to utilize all my skill sets. Unlike most politicians, trust and integrity mean everything to us.

For the most part, politicians make promises to get elected, and often compound them with more false promises to get re-elected. At some point they have to bring home some "beacon".  Over taxation and over regulation will stifle innovation and early adoption of digital currency. This will be a huge missed opportunity. There needs to be a strong collective force to counter that.

This is somewhat speculative at this point. Should our CR.I.S.Ps. program and CryptoMoms become hugely successful we could very well have a voice in shaping some of the regulatory issues. That will be our best case in confronting regulatory challenges.

RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 05:10:13 PM

Honestly, DNotes is one of the few Alts that consistently exhibits both a high degree of professionalism and, slow, steady raise in value. I've been invested for almost a year now and I can confidently state that I am happy with the coin's progression and, that I would not change a thing about it's direction or purpose.

I can not say that about any other Alt or, even Bitcoin itself. I believe you have found a solid and maintainable purpose with the C.R.I.S.P. program and the relationship with CryptoMoms and FFDC. It's quite refreshing to come here, to this forum, after mucking about in the others.

So, hold the course and weather the storm, clear sailing ahead...

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 11:04:04 PM

Honestly, DNotes is one of the few Alts that consistently exhibits both a high degree of professionalism and, slow, steady raise in value. I've been invested for almost a year now and I can confidently state that I am happy with the coin's progression and, that I would not change a thing about it's direction or purpose.

I can not say that about any other Alt or, even Bitcoin itself. I believe you have found a solid and maintainable purpose with the C.R.I.S.P. program and the relationship with CryptoMoms and FFDC. It's quite refreshing to come here, to this forum, after mucking about in the others.

So, hold the course and weather the storm, clear sailing ahead...

Thanks RJF! Great post.

Building a solid foundation and taking our time is very important to us. This will allow us sustainable growth. Slow and steady course is the way to go.

kold678

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 12:04:13 AM

coin gecko  does not make us look good in terms of developer only a 14 in that category and were ranked like 92nd I think ..but I think things look good here... what's with that ranking
Chase
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 12:25:31 AM

coin gecko  does not make us look good in terms of developer only a 14 in that category and were ranked like 92nd I think ..but I think things look good here... what's with that ranking

You have to take a lot of  these ranking sites with a grain of salt.  There have been rankings based on the number of pages on Coinmarketcap (including every +1).  It appears as though you are a better coin if you divulge every aspect of every project you are working on (not really a smart business move).  Their list looks suspiciously similar to the list on Coinmarketcap give or take a few places here and there.  Considering DNotes is taking a different path than any other coin, it is not surprising that these lists don't rank it where it should be.  When everyone understands what it takes to succeed as a currency, the list criteria will change.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 01:21:23 AM

coin gecko  does not make us look good in terms of developer only a 14 in that category and were ranked like 92nd I think ..but I think things look good here... what's with that ranking

You have to take a lot of  these ranking sites with a grain of salt.  There have been rankings based on the number of pages on Coinmarketcap (including every +1).  It appears as though you are a better coin if you divulge every aspect of every project you are working on (not really a smart business move).  Their list looks suspiciously similar to the list on Coinmarketcap give or take a few places here and there.  Considering DNotes is taking a different path than any other coin, it is not surprising that these lists don't rank it where it should be.  When everyone understands what it takes to succeed as a currency, the list criteria will change.

Chase explained it well. They aren't ranking us by factors we feel are important or relevant, only by utilizing data they have access to. Also, our modifications and updates weren't done on github, which is typical in an open source collaboration. Instead each update was a complete wipe and re-upload (like a fresh upload), that is causing our lowest score.

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 02:33:39 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2014, 04:28:27 AM by Dyna

coin gecko  does not make us look good in terms of developer only a 14 in that category and were ranked like 92nd I think ..but I think things look good here... what's with that ranking

You have to take a lot of  these ranking sites with a grain of salt.  There have been rankings based on the number of pages on Coinmarketcap (including every +1).  It appears as though you are a better coin if you divulge every aspect of every project you are working on (not really a smart business move).  Their list looks suspiciously similar to the list on Coinmarketcap give or take a few places here and there.  Considering DNotes is taking a different path than any other coin, it is not surprising that these lists don't rank it where it should be.  When everyone understands what it takes to succeed as a currency, the list criteria will change.

Chase explained it well. They aren't ranking us by factors we feel are important or relevant, only by utilizing data they have access to. Also, our modifications and updates weren't done on github, which is typical in an open source collaboration. Instead each update was a complete wipe and re-upload (like a fresh upload), that is causing our lowest score.

It is nearly impossible to rank this industry objectively. We have invested a significant amount of resources to develop another property which we decided to best put on hold. Without going into details it would be an "attempted' improvement of market cap reporting with various systems to rank industry players and a place for qualified analysts' recommendations of “buy”, “hold” or “sell”. Analysts would be tipped in digital currency based on the quality of their recommendations. At this point, our industry is notoriously unreliable in providing accurate data, rendering this unfeasible.

This is the industry growing pain we all have to put up with for a while. We are absolutely certain that DNotes is going down the right path. The number one problem of our industry is not that it is lacking in technologies or exciting innovations.  It is the absence an established stable trusted currency. For now we have to accept the fact that DNotes is still getting established. Given sufficient time and consistent track records, we will gain all the respect we deserve. DNotes will not go down in history as lacking in technologies or innovations. We are looking forward to a great new year gaining significant and sustainable momentum both in awareness and asset value.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 02:33:59 PM

That is impressive.

Just my 2 cents on the subject.  Smiley

I love what your signature says. I am too much of an independent thinker to be a good politician and, by choice, preferred not to get deeply involved in politics. I thrive in areas where I can help in mapping out strategic goals and objectives to accomplish the mission we have committed ourselves to. DNotes is almost the ideal situation for me, with an opportunity for me to utilize all my skill sets. Unlike most politicians, trust and integrity mean everything to us.

For the most part, politicians make promises to get elected, and often compound them with more false promises to get re-elected. At some point they have to bring home some "beacon".  Over taxation and over regulation will stifle innovation and early adoption of digital currency. This will be a huge missed opportunity. There needs to be a strong collective force to counter that.

This is somewhat speculative at this point. Should our CR.I.S.Ps. program and CryptoMoms become hugely successful we could very well have a voice in shaping some of the regulatory issues. That will be our best case in confronting regulatory challenges.

Those of you who did not have a chance to watch the MasterCard Attack Video on Bitcoin should make an attempt to do so. Keep an open mind and take notes on his arguments against cryptocurrency. Share your comments with us. Perhaps after that it is easier to understand and appreciate why DNotes has selected a drastically different path in its strategic positioning.

One of the most important qualities of a successful entrepreneur is the ability to accurately identify business problems and provide viable solutions. Building a stable trusted currency is extremely difficult and challenging. Stakeholders buy and sell at will. Unless the vast majority of the stakeholders share the same philosophy in pursuit of common goals for mutual benefits it is nearly impossible to have a stable trusted digital currency. DNotes will continue to be the rare breed. Our business model can not be easily duplicated. That in and by itself is a winning strategy.

MasterCard attacks Bitcoin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu2mofrhw58

kanus1113

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 03:09:41 PM

Those of you who did not have a chance to watch the MasterCard Attack Video on Bitcoin should make an attempt to do so. Keep an open mind and take notes on his arguments against cryptocurrency. Share your comments with us. Perhaps after that it is easier to understand and appreciate why DNotes has selected a drastically different path in its strategic positioning.

One of the most important qualities of a successful entrepreneur is the ability to accurately identify business problems and provide viable solutions. Building a stable trusted currency is extremely difficult and challenging. Stakeholders buy and sell at will. Unless the vast majority of the stakeholders share the same philosophy in pursuit of common goals for mutual benefits it is nearly impossible to have a stable trusted digital currency. DNotes will continue to be the rare breed. Our business model can not be easily duplicated. That in and by itself is a winning strategy.

Well, I find it interesting that a company as powerful as mastercard is scared enough to make up lies and spread propaganda. This wasn't the only quote I could have used as an example, just the most ridiculous.
"Trust is a critical component of any payment system. So if you think about the idea that all of a sudden you're having cryptocurrencies being manufactured, if you like, on an anonymous computer, in an anonymous location."

I know that wasn't what you were looking for. His key points that make mastercard better were:
Trust
Security
Ease of Use

All of which DNotes is striving for.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 04:12:55 PM

Well, I find it interesting that a company as powerful as mastercard is scared enough to make up lies and spread propaganda. This wasn't the only quote I could have used as an example, just the most ridiculous.
"Trust is a critical component of any payment system. So if you think about the idea that all of a sudden you're having cryptocurrencies being manufactured, if you like, on an anonymous computer, in an anonymous location."

I know that wasn't what you were looking for. His key points that make mastercard better were:
Trust
Security
Ease of Use

All of which DNotes is striving for.

Excellent observations. Love to see more comments. It's a must watch video.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 04:28:43 PM

Is the DNOTES VAULT Open yet? Or have I missed something.. Wink.. Where can I join it?..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 05:52:54 PM

Is the DNOTES VAULT Open yet? Or have I missed something.. Wink.. Where can I join it?..

Hi Qiwoman. You did not missed anything. DNotesVault will go life sometime next week. I have given PR the order to go ahead with the distribution of DNotesVault press release starting  on Wednesday, Dec. 10, 2014. Based on our previous experiences, it will start appearing the same day in certain online publications but takes a few days to populate other news outlets worldwide. I know you want to write an article about DNotesVault. I will send you a press copy before the release date.

A separate press release on CR.I.S.P. for Kids will be distributed the week of December 15, 2014. We like to encourage our stakeholders to start making a list of children (age 1 to 20) of family and friends they wish to sponsor. Early birds will be rewarded.
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: