Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:33:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49463 times)
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 08:45:32 PM

The good thing about being listed on LA token is having the ability to buy more tokens rather than sell them. Having a passive form of income is what we all need. So anyone who missed out on the ICO can still get in on this side income

I agree. There are so many restricted countries who cannot participate in the ICO., especially investors from the Netherlands. I suppose the price will increase after the ICO.

one of the best examples of such countries is the united state but i think with time a lot of those rules will be removed and cryptocurrency would see the light of the day  Grin Grin Grin

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:09:53 PM

The good thing about being listed on LA token is having the ability to buy more tokens rather than sell them. Having a passive form of income is what we all need. So anyone who missed out on the ICO can still get in on this side income

I agree. There are so many restricted countries who cannot participate in the ICO., especially investors from the Netherlands. I suppose the price will increase after the ICO.

one of the best examples of such countries is the united state but i think with time a lot of those rules will be removed and cryptocurrency would see the light of the day  Grin Grin Grin

It must be frustrating for American investors that they need to wait until listing before they can buy tokens. However, this has probably worked in their favour in recent times as most tokens have dumped after listing. Most at a greater discount than any bonus offering during ICO.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 10:20:43 PM

Exactly it’s a good way to stock up on people who are silly enough to sell I don’t get why anyone sells tokens that yield dividends it’s just insane to sell passive income tokens
em777

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 11:43:51 PM

Exactly it’s a good way to stock up on people who are silly enough to sell I don’t get why anyone sells tokens that yield dividends it’s just insane to sell passive income tokens

well people do crazy things for crazy reasons we can't be sure why they choose to act that way but i feel it really great that securix team consider doing just that it is really wonderful

[[[[[[
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:47:38 PM

well people do crazy things for crazy reasons we can't be sure why they choose to act that way but i feel it really great that securix team consider doing just that it is really wonderful

those people are playing safe as most of the projects with passive income really not last that long. you can't blame them if they want to move on to another one. no one can really guarantee such passive income in your lifetime. and i for one, is really not a fan of passive income projects, they might be true for few months but later on you will see its true color...
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 11:47:51 PM

Don't know about after ICO as the bounty allocation might cause some problem in long go!  
But soo it'll get a great boost when the Mining Facility Starts Operating from February2019!  
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 01:14:43 AM

Don't know about after ICO as the bounty allocation might cause some problem in long go!  
But soo it'll get a great boost when the Mining Facility Starts Operating from February2019!  

It’ll impact but it’s not such a large percentage that it should cause a big drop some people are going to stock up off of idiots selling early before the mining facility is running fully and dividends even start
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 10:53:02 AM

It’ll impact but it’s not such a large percentage that it should cause a big drop some people are going to stock up off of idiots selling early before the mining facility is running fully and dividends even start

It's a good thing the percentage  allocated to bounty hunters isn't much, whenever a coin get listed, there's always some weak hands selling off. I always wait for these guys Wink
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 11:13:34 AM

It's a good thing the percentage  allocated to bounty hunters isn't much, whenever a coin get listed, there's always some weak hands selling off. I always wait for these guys Wink

I don’t see bounty hunters selling off SRXIO Much on listing. They’ll propably wait to get passive income from holding SRXIO. That would be more profitable.
Thumbs up to team Securix.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
CrypticBabe

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 12:58:54 PM

I don’t see bounty hunters selling off SRXIO Much on listing. They’ll propably wait to get passive income from holding SRXIO. That would be more profitable.
Thumbs up to team Securix.
You can't believe how they reacts when any currency they  holding get  listed! 
However its also important for selling the token to create Flow in Market!
I just believe they won't cause much dump in the market! 
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:01:22 PM

Yeah, I don't know what's really wrong about it but I think they just don't really like using the cards or banks when some people are buying some cryptocurrencies that's why they restricting it.

At your service
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 03:17:48 PM

You would be right both ways. You could earn by holding SRXIO; passive Eth monthly to your wallet no stress or need to trade on exchanges.
But now they made an option, you can make more by trading on latoken. Great job

I think much of the activity is going to change when users witness the revenue on Feb. The team seems to be set on delivering then so when the first round of profits hit I am guessing many would want it.

That’s the idea. They are set on delivering something big. It’s alre coming in bits. Here and there. By February, it’s goin to be all set. The first income would drive the price of SRXIO to the sky.  Now is the time to get in.

Early adopters of a platform always benefit greatly when the platform launches smoothly, securix will be no different, I think they are a team of driven and passionate individuals who are determined on achieving what they aim for, I think though Cos i follow the discussion on a daily in their telegram group

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
CrypticBabe

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 05:44:45 PM

You would be right both ways. You could earn by holding SRXIO; passive Eth monthly to your wallet no stress or need to trade on exchanges.

I think much of the activity is going to change when users witness the revenue on Feb. The team seems to be set on delivering then so when the first round of profits hit I am guessing many would want it.

That’s the idea. They are set on delivering something big. It’s alre coming in bits. Here and there. By February, it’s goin to be all set. The first income would drive the price of SRXIO to the sky.  Now is the time to get in.

Early adopters of a platform always benefit greatly when the platform launches smoothly, securix will be no different, I think they are a team of driven and passionate individuals who are determined on achieving what they aim for, I think though Cos i follow the discussion on a daily in their telegram group
early investor do deserve that! they takes the Risks  to supporting this project and gives the project a hope to survive!
although they had minimum investment to 5000$ at  early stage so only big investor make it though! although now its 100$ investment so any ranged investor are ok to invest in them!
Zombie259

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:59:13 PM

Yeah, I don't know what's really wrong about it but I think they just don't really like using the cards or banks when some people are buying some cryptocurrencies that's why they restricting it.

I think the reasons why some countries are excluded are complex. Some countries are regulated others have restrictions for ICO participation. That is the problem with the cryptomarket, every country has different regulations.
em777

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 06:06:26 PM

early investor do deserve that! they takes the Risks  to supporting this project and gives the project a hope to survive!
although they had minimum investment to 5000$ at  early stage so only big investor make it though! although now its 100$ investment so any ranged investor are ok to invest in them!

wow!! i was originally wondering why they set the minimum investment to $5000 it on the high side it just as if they don't want much investment because i feel any serious investor would not want to invest to much until they are sure a project worth it. it's very wise of them to bring down the investment quota to $100 at this price i can comfortably invest. Grin Grin

[[[[[[
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 07:35:50 PM

I must say, I never looked at it in this light, I initially thought it was pointless getting listed since people can earn from holding but then again, I guess it's an opportunity for traders to earn from part of their token.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:13:03 PM

I think the reasons why some countries are excluded are complex. Some countries are regulated others have restrictions for ICO participation. That is the problem with the cryptomarket, every country has different regulations.

Yes. But this is not only in crypto. But also in many other fields. For example medical/pharma field. Time will come with universal law. One world one law.. We have to waif for that.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:21:31 PM

I think it needs to be like that in reality. Otherwise what is the privilege they have on getting on-board of the project at early point in time?
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 08:42:37 PM

I think it needs to be like that in reality. Otherwise what is the privilege they have on getting on-board of the project at early point in time?

Sure early investors should be complemented with some sort of bonus, takes a lot for one to invest in a project with close to nothing reference just one's guts. 
Zombie259

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:00:31 PM

Yes. But this is not only in crypto. But also in many other fields. For example medical/pharma field. Time will come with universal law. One world one law.. We have to waif for that.

I Agree, several fields have restrictions and every country handle these restrictions differently. I have no idea, why Dutch investors cannot participate in a project from the Netherlands.
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: