Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:23:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49463 times)
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 09:33:12 PM

You would be right both ways. You could earn by holding SRXIO; passive Eth monthly to your wallet no stress or need to trade on exchanges.
But now they made an option, you can make more by trading on latoken. Great job

I must say, I never looked at it in this light, I initially thought it was pointless getting listed since people can earn from holding but then again, I guess it's an opportunity for traders to earn from part of their token.
Yh. I’ll expect the passive monthly income to drive the price on SRXIO, high and low afterthe payments. I know some traders would make some bonus out of it.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 10:06:23 PM

The good thing about being listed on LA token is having the ability to buy more tokens rather than sell them. Having a passive form of income is what we all need. So anyone who missed out on the ICO can still get in on this side income

I agree. There are so many restricted countries who cannot participate in the ICO., especially investors from the Netherlands. I suppose the price will increase after the ICO.

Yeah, I don't know what's really wrong about it but I think they just don't really like using the cards or banks when some people are buying some cryptocurrencies that's why they restricting it.

I think the reasons why some countries are excluded are complex. Some countries are regulated others have restrictions for ICO participation. That is the problem with the cryptomarket, every country has different regulations.

Yes. But this is not only in crypto. But also in many other fields. For example medical/pharma field. Time will come with universal law. One world one law.. We have to waif for that.

I Agree, several fields have restrictions and every country handle these restrictions differently. I have no idea, why Dutch investors cannot participate in a project from the Netherlands.

Now, this is new to me. I never knew Dutch investors are Forbidden to participate in Dutch projects because I know of projects from Netherlands with Dutch investors so, I'm kinda confused right now. Lol
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:46:27 PM

You would be right both ways. You could earn by holding SRXIO; passive Eth monthly to your wallet no stress or need to trade on exchanges.

I must say, I never looked at it in this light, I initially thought it was pointless getting listed since people can earn from holding but then again, I guess it's an opportunity for traders to earn from part of their token.
Yh. I’ll expect the passive monthly income to drive the price on SRXIO, high and low afterthe payments. I know some traders would make some bonus out of it.

I'm also expecting the token burn to potentially increase the token value. But I agree the payments will be the number one driver for demand. I hope the first payment goes smoothly as this will attract a lot of attention.

Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 11:18:17 PM

The good thing about being listed on LA token is having the ability to buy more tokens rather than sell them. Having a passive form of income is what we all need. So anyone who missed out on the ICO can still get in on this side income

I agree. There are so many restricted countries who cannot participate in the ICO., especially investors from the Netherlands. I suppose the price will increase after the ICO.

Yeah, I don't know what's really wrong about it but I think they just don't really like using the cards or banks when some people are buying some cryptocurrencies that's why they restricting it.

If you're talking about restrictions it deals a lot with government policies
It doesn't do a lot with user preference but a lot with what the government ok on as per financial transaction in the country

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 11:28:59 PM

Yh. I’ll expect the passive monthly income to drive the price on SRXIO, high and low after the payments. I know some traders would make some bonus out of it.

I'm also expecting the token burn to potentially increase the token value. But I agree the payments will be the number one driver for demand. I hope the first payment goes smoothly as this will attract a lot of attention.

yeah, the token burn is a wonderful strategy for ensuring the value of token remains intact or to a certain degree and regarding the first payment i believe securix will try their best to make it happen as it signifies their seriousness and commitment to the project

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:44:42 PM

Yh. I’ll expect the passive monthly income to drive the price on SRXIO, high and low after the payments. I know some traders would make some bonus out of it.

yeah, the token burn is a wonderful strategy for ensuring the value of token remains intact or to a certain degree and regarding the first payment i believe securix will try their best to make it happen as it signifies their seriousness and commitment to the project

Don't get me wrong, it doesn't always work but it can be very efficient and help increase the value significantly when it is done correctly. Will they run the burn back and buy 10% scheme every month?

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 01:19:58 AM

Don't get me wrong, it doesn't always work but it can be very efficient and help increase the value significantly when it is done correctly. Will they run the burn back and buy 10% scheme every month?

I dont think the ideda is to buy back 10% monthly as at that rate the project would be bought back in 10 months lol, i'm pretty sure thats not what they meant by the buy back, normally burnoffs are a one time thing for all the projects i've been in before
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:27:04 AM

I think the reasons why some countries are excluded are complex. Some countries are regulated others have restrictions for ICO participation. That is the problem with the cryptomarket, every country has different regulations.

Yeah, And most of them are restricting the crypto. I know some people on some restricted country really want to take some opportunity here in crypto by investing like here in securix project but they can't because of those rules.

At your service
Getadaaa

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 05:44:51 AM

I dont think the ideda is to buy back 10% monthly as at that rate the project would be bought back in 10 months lol, i'm pretty sure thats not what they meant by the buy back, normally burnoffs are a one time thing for all the projects i've been in before

Is there a buy back or token burn plan?
That would drive prices high.

Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:13:36 AM

surely if the 10% buy back and burn is implemented monthly, then the price would start going up due to the demand which will rise by the fact that the supply would go down, this is a beautiful function.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:18:50 AM

According to the Whitepaper they reserve, 10 percent of the total mined Bitcoin for the token buy-back program, improving the facility or purchasing new hardware. It depends on what is more profitable. (WP p.22)
Malamadre

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:41:13 AM

surely if the 10% buy back and burn is implemented monthly, then the price would start going up due to the demand which will rise by the fact that the supply would go down, this is a beautiful function.

You are right. They have deflation strategy and it's great for the future of project. It means that Securix team interested in successfully development and growing of their project.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:41:43 AM

I think as people start to get that ETH in their account they will get to put some in this and that will likely create demand. the remaining for the sale (10%) will likely be burnt anyway

CrypticBabe

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 09:29:27 AM

That's really a good news! I mean if near future if some big investor  decides to drop their Holdings then their will be some major Dump happen!
If Securix team Decides to Buy back and BURN then it'll really be a amazing thing as everything will happen step by stem causing no problem to Market! 
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:14:33 PM

That's really a good news! I mean if near future if some big investor  decides to drop their Holdings then their will be some major Dump happen!
If Securix team Decides to Buy back and BURN then it'll really be a amazing thing as everything will happen step by stem causing no problem to Market! 

Yep, If the project will going to have a plan like that it will really going to be a big help to avoid the panic that will cause to the project a big problem also.

At your service
Getadaaa

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 01:15:22 PM

The crowd sale has started 20% bonus phase is still active On website;  https://securix.io. What do you guys think of the bonus offer at this time?

ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 02:01:50 PM

The Securix Team has announced the first exchange where the SRXIO token gets listed and traded right after the ICO. The exchange is LaToken.
Here the link to the announcement: https://medium.com/@securixio/srxio-to-be-listed-on-latoken-crypto-exchange-8cc8865f327c

This days this exchange seems to be everywhere. whats the unique thing about them that so many ICO are listing there first?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Huh Huh
But i didn't see exactly which pairs they are adding there with Securix. Or might be that I missed information about this..
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:36:40 PM

Yep, If the project will going to have a plan like that it will really going to be a big help to avoid the panic that will cause to the project a big problem also.
Hopefully this project can have a plan like that because then I think it will help for sure and certainly this project team must have thought about all that so we don't need to hesitate and just leave it all to this project team

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 02:58:45 PM

I don't think it is going to be sustainable for them running this type of strategy monthly, there is a need for project development which deals a lot with funds, I personally don't think it is wise if they continue the burn and buy back for too long

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Zombie259

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:20:26 PM

The Securix Team has announced the first exchange where the SRXIO token gets listed and traded right after the ICO. The exchange is LaToken.
Here the link to the announcement: https://medium.com/@securixio/srxio-to-be-listed-on-latoken-crypto-exchange-8cc8865f327c

This days this exchange seems to be everywhere. whats the unique thing about them that so many ICO are listing there first?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Huh Huh
But i didn't see exactly which pairs they are adding there with Securix. Or might be that I missed information about this..

LAToken has trading pairs with the following currencies: ETH, BTC, LAToken and USDT. I assume that SRXIO Token will be traded with these currencies.
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: