Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:52:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49461 times)
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:45:33 AM

Securix.io benefits from Decentralized Energy Use

When we talk about Securix.io and their Bitcoin mining operation in the Netherlands, the immediate thought is the vast amount of energy that mining consumes.

In fact, Securix has based their mining operation in a 146-year-old sugar processing factory for that very reason. Covering over 10,5000 square meters the facility can accommodate up to 24,000 units capable of generating more than BTC 24.5 a day. With extra thick walls and a power infrastructure that suits their mining needs the facility is equipped to store thermal heat in a manner that allows Securix carbon footprint to remain as neutral as possible.

Securix has partnered with EXE Energy utilizing Decentralized Energy with its new EAN-2_EAN decentralized energy trading platform. Funded by a publicly traded energy company and developed by the startup EXE Energy Securix is able to purchase green energy directly from solar and wind generators. These alleviate the need for intermediaries and expensive third-party service providers.

Decentralized energy, much as its name implies, is produced close to where it will actually be used. Centralized energy, on the other hand, utilizes large plants based elsewhere and sent through a national grid.

By locally generating your power you reduce transmission loss and lower carbon emissions. Both economic and environmental benefits can be huge for the user of decentralized energy.Securix.io through their Netherlands mining operation is proving just that.

Lowering your carbon footprint is very important, and Securix.io is doing their part to do just that. Their token holders can take pride in knowing they are benefiting the global environmental landscape by utilizing a more environmentally conscious mining solution, while at the same time establishing energy prices that are more effective than traditional energy.

For more information on this and everything else Securix.io is doing check out our website.

It's really great to know some important details of the securix. Having a partnership direct to some green energy source company is really a good idea because you will get less cost plus you will help the environment. Good job team.

Very brilliant idea because i was already wondering myself the cost of electricity to run this project fully, self mining consumes much electricity not to mention mining in large scale. Using this means to will certainly cut cost in power supply and boost productivity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Harold Finch

Activity: 1092
Merit: 273

ONLY BTC- https://github.com/cgewecke

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 10:14:04 AM

This is very interesting to me where Securix provides search services of premium bitcoin so the holder token will get passive information monthly. In addition 45% of crypto revenue will be in the know by all owners of shares, Without hidden fees and also a reduction in costs. According to what I learned they only depend on the revenue generated.

You have captured the feature of Securix rightly. This is why they have easily reached softcap and moving forward. I wont be surprised if they even hit hardcap before ICO closure.

They have collected the necessary amounts for the start is of course very good. Big question is what's next. If understand correctly, the hardcap were not reached by very large sums, which means that not everyone will be able to realize what they wanted and will have to simply remove some of the options.

We are surrounded by legends on this bitforum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures guys. Then there are the scams.
This forum is a digital museum for future.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 10:25:46 AM

When we talk about Securix.io and their Bitcoin mining operation in the Netherlands, the immediate thought is the vast amount of energy that mining consumes.

In fact, Securix has based their mining operation in a 146-year-old sugar processing factory for that very reason. Covering over 10,5000 square meters the facility can accommodate up to 24,000 units capable of generating more than BTC 24.5 a day. With extra thick walls and a power infrastructure that suits their mining needs the facility is equipped to store thermal heat in a manner that allows Securix carbon footprint to remain as neutral as possible.

Securix has partnered with EXE Energy utilizing Decentralized Energy with its new EAN-2_EAN decentralized energy trading platform. Funded by a publicly traded energy company and developed by the startup EXE Energy Securix is able to purchase green energy directly from solar and wind generators. These alleviate the need for intermediaries and expensive third-party service providers.

Decentralized energy, much as its name implies, is produced close to where it will actually be used. Centralized energy, on the other hand, utilizes large plants based elsewhere and sent through a national grid.

By locally generating your power you reduce transmission loss and lower carbon emissions. Both economic and environmental benefits can be huge for the user of decentralized energy.Securix.io through their Netherlands mining operation is proving just that.

Lowering your carbon footprint is very important, and Securix.io is doing their part to do just that. Their token holders can take pride in knowing they are benefiting the global environmental landscape by utilizing a more environmentally conscious mining solution, while at the same time establishing energy prices that are more effective than traditional energy.

For more information on this and everything else Securix.io is doing check out our website.

Actually cutting down energy usage is huge deal, the more reason why there have been clamour for cut down on mining operations worldwide, if correctly done, I don't see why Securix won't come shoulder to shoulder with big mining institutions in time to come

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:57:48 AM

This is very interesting to me where Securix provides search services of premium bitcoin so the holder token will get passive information monthly. In addition 45% of crypto revenue will be in the know by all owners of shares, Without hidden fees and also a reduction in costs. According to what I learned they only depend on the revenue generated.

You have captured the feature of Securix rightly. This is why they have easily reached softcap and moving forward. I wont be surprised if they even hit hardcap before ICO closure.

They have collected the necessary amounts for the start is of course very good. Big question is what's next. If understand correctly, the hardcap were not reached by very large sums, which means that not everyone will be able to realize what they wanted and will have to simply remove some of the options.

The ICO is still running and they have the chance to reach the hardcap. But you are right, they earned a huge amount so far and can start their business as planned.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 12:30:53 PM

I am not sure if already people have seen this video previously. But it's awesome intro about Securix.
https://youtu.be/Re1wL6OLpd4
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 12:58:57 PM

The ICO is still running and they have the chance to reach the hardcap. But you are right, they earned a huge amount so far and can start their business as planned.

They already reached what they need to start it I hope we will see some updates about the project but of course it will going to be a big help if they will going to achieve their hard cap.

At your service
CrypticBabe

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 01:00:11 PM

I am not sure if already people have seen this video previously. But it's awesome intro about Securix.
That's a good Infographic i must say!
I always wanted them to create some of this videos never knowing they already have some!
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 01:05:42 PM

Thanks for sharing this i went on their channel and noticed they release a lot of video's that i have not seen yet, they should try promoting those more.
takngantuk

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 01:18:40 PM

~~~
~~~

I think the default is cheaper because it is already a green energy. It tends to be cheaper given there aren't much costs to running expect for the installation. That is why they chose the Netherlands anyway reliable electricity and you can get cheaper alternatives.

maybe you're right, using energy like this securix doesn't need to spend money on operational costs. that way they can reduce their expenses so that the profits obtained will be greater.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 03:11:15 PM

Latoken Exchange volume has seen a progression within the past months. Some new coins are coming over to be a pert of the platform. More listing on latoken would mean more trading options and the need for Securix team to choose Latoken exchanges over others. I like that the team is planning ahead. Hopefully we would see a more profits with Securix.

Indeed Latoken has seen some significant growth recently, and many project seems to be listing on them too. I see them growing even further and Securix listing there is a good move.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 04:21:25 PM

Thanks for sharing this i went on their channel and noticed they release a lot of video's that i have not seen yet, they should try promoting those more.

I think they have their own YouTube channel too. Can we have the link of YouTube channel. I think watching the videos will clear more doubts about project.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 05:47:45 PM

Latoken Exchange volume has seen a progression within the past months. Some new coins are coming over to be a pert of the platform. More listing on latoken would mean more trading options and the need for Securix team to choose Latoken exchanges over others. I like that the team is planning ahead. Hopefully we would see a more profits with Securix.

Indeed Latoken has seen some significant growth recently, and many project seems to be listing on them too. I see them growing even further and Securix listing there is a good move.

In the end i think its just important that securix has managed to secure a decent  exchange, its more than most projects manage especially so early, which speaks massively for the project at this stage and the teams dedications to see it get off the ground running
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 06:03:25 PM

I think they have their own YouTube channel too. Can we have the link of YouTube channel. I think watching the videos will clear more doubts about project.

yeah, i totally agree, videos will do the trick, the team should focus more on creating video content because it is very important they recognize their userbase and their social media needs

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
CrypticBabe

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 06:05:59 PM

In the end i think its just important that securix has managed to secure a decent  exchange, its more than most projects manage especially so early, which speaks massively for the project at this stage and the teams dedications to see it get off the ground running
yeah! they promised early listing earlier as we have seen many projects took really time to listing which caused everyone jumping in to sell the token thus ruining its value!
i know listing is not important when you're supporting a project, but its important to create a value! and Securix team got that right!
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:29:52 PM

yeah, i totally agree, videos will do the trick, the team should focus more on creating video content because it is very important they recognize their userbase and their social media needs

Sure. Videos will reach masses instantly. Btw, team is still sending emails in an interesting manner. Are you guys reading it regularly?
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:44:21 PM

I was surprised that the exchange was large with more than 30 mil in volume. at least we know volume is likely to be present with the token. I like that their focus is not on the sale and exchanges are part of the process.

Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 09:40:28 PM

Sure. Videos will reach masses instantly. Btw, team is still sending emails in an interesting manner. Are you guys reading it regularly?
I like that about Securix team. You can get updates about the token sale for Securix and the project development on your emails when you register on the website.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 09:48:09 PM

Been checking in with the team they apparently posted videos with the update from the recent event they were at it's good to see the team actively trying to get their name and the project out their and putting some faces to the project in a public setting.
Zombie259

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:50:27 PM

I like that about Securix team. You can get updates about the token sale for Securix and the project development on your emails when you register on the website.

I must say that the Securix team does a great job. They keep us always up to date. I saw a video, shared in the telegram channel, about a meetup and Q&A session with the CEO, very impressive.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 10:32:14 PM

I read an article and equally wrote about them https://steemit.com/btc/@acecool/securix-crowd-sales-has-started
They risen to coinmarketcap.com top 50 in relative short time and now recently attracted to new ICOs

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: