Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:25:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49465 times)
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:32:32 AM

The ICO has not finished yet and they have already announced an exchange platform which is a good achievement. It shows that they are confident that they will obtain the necessary funds available to proceed with a successful project
Exactly, they are really confident about their targets/goals. It's look like slowly but I am sure that they are still getting investment from the investors.

Yeah, it is great that they announced the listing on LAToken exchange. And according to the Securix Telegram channel, they will announce more exchanges before the ICO end.

I'm happy about LA but i'm really anxious to hear what the next exchanges will be if they will be on the bigger side or smaller side of things, they have so many possibilities set ahead of them, but expanding and getting token volume up is only the start, getting the mining hardware and facility up is even more important as we draw closer to 2019

I agree, Instead of making some moves on getting list on some exchange it's really good if they will focus first on providing their investors more updates about their mining facility.

At your service
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:54:43 AM

The ICO has not finished yet and they have already announced an exchange platform which is a good achievement. It shows that they are confident that they will obtain the necessary funds available to proceed with a successful project
Exactly, they are really confident about their targets/goals. It's look like slowly but I am sure that they are still getting investment from the investors.

Yeah, it is great that they announced the listing on LAToken exchange. And according to the Securix Telegram channel, they will announce more exchanges before the ICO end.

I'm happy about LA but i'm really anxious to hear what the next exchanges will be if they will be on the bigger side or smaller side of things, they have so many possibilities set ahead of them, but expanding and getting token volume up is only the start, getting the mining hardware and facility up is even more important as we draw closer to 2019

I agree, Instead of making some moves on getting a list on some exchange it's really good if they will focus first on providing their investors more updates about their mining facility.

Exactly, the company should mote focus on their development activity in order to set up their mining active according to roadmap after the crowdsale. Yes, every business always needs transparency in order to get more awareness about their progress and partnership this will boost the price of the coin after listing in exchanges.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:57:10 AM

I agree, Instead of making some moves on getting a list on some exchange it's really good if they will focus first on providing their investors more updates about their mining facility.

Exactly, the company should mote focus on their development activity in order to set up their mining active according to roadmap after the crowdsale. Yes, every business always needs transparency in order to get more awareness about their progress and partnership this will boost the price of the coin after listing in exchanges.

If I understood correctly,  Security team already announced exchange names where Security tokens will be listed?  If yes can someone tell me the names of those exchange?
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:35:31 AM

It’s been a while a saw an update on the mining facility. Does anyone have an idea if the team has purchase mining equipments?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:33:27 AM

It’s been a while a saw an update on the mining facility. Does anyone have an idea if the team has purchase mining equipments?

If I remember correctly, they will start mining in one of the old factory. So location is ready but I don't think Securix team going to purchase minor before ICO ends. So not expecting big  announcement for now.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:54:29 AM

more Exchange Announcement before even end of ico?
That's  really  impressive!
I haven't seen much project giving much priorities to exchange listing regardless they knew how Exchange listing is important!   

What do you mean more exchanges? did they announce another one or are you talking about latoken?
I think this is a great time for ICOs to list in exchanges as from my understanding exchanges have lowered their pricing.

In their Telegram channel was mentioned that Securix is in discussion with other exchanges to list SRXIO token. It was also said, that they will announced another exchange soon besides LaToken. Lets wait what will happen.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:25:57 AM

more Exchange Announcement before even end of ico?
That's  really  impressive!
I haven't seen much project giving much priorities to exchange listing regardless they knew how Exchange listing is important!   

What do you mean more exchanges? did they announce another one or are you talking about latoken?
I think this is a great time for ICOs to list in exchanges as from my understanding exchanges have lowered their pricing.

In their Telegram channel was mentioned that Securix is in discussion with other exchanges to list SRXIO token. It was also said, that they will announced another exchange soon besides LaToken. Lets wait what will happen.

Saw same too. Hoping for the best from Securix. I know they wont disappoint because the project is solid

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:12:54 AM

I think there's still no update about it. If they will not going to provide or show some of the equipments of their mining facility it will really affect the project and their community supporters/investors trust.

At your service
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 11:28:51 AM

If I understood correctly,  Security team already announced exchange names where Security tokens will be listed?  If yes can someone tell me the names of those exchange?
Exactly, they are announced exchange where it will listing once ICO will ends. Securix listing on LaToken exchange after ICO.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:36:16 AM

Exactly, they are announced exchange where it will listing once ICO will ends. Securix listing on LaToken exchange after ICO.

You know what they say the more the better. It is great that they landed a decent exchange early on. They are doing the private selling to investors as well even though they made the soft cap. I think Jacob knows what he is doing.

ethtrader16
Copper Member

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 01:14:09 PM

You know what they say the more the better. It is great that they landed a decent exchange early on. They are doing the private selling to investors as well even though they made the soft cap. I think Jacob knows what he is doing.
That I also know. But for me securix listing on exchange doesn't matter. Because of I am not going to sell it once ICO finished. I am going to use in for mining to get fixed monthly ROI Wink
Cryptorials

Activity: 690
Merit: 505

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:17:49 PM

I think LA token is a good exchange but I don't have an account there. I hope they announce listing on one of the exchange I use because I already have like 6 different accounts and I'm lazy so I don't want to make another one lol.

CrypticBabe

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 01:23:11 PM

I think LA token is a good exchange but I don't have an account there. I hope they announce listing on one of the exchange I use because I already have like 6 different accounts and I'm lazy so I don't want to make another one lol.
You should try Latoken really as they do own some features like low feea on Trading and Withdrawals! Which is indeed amazing for a Mid to low volume traders like me!
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 03:17:38 PM

Of course, everyone hopes that they are listed on several exchanges, not just focusing on one exchange, if possible the team can register several large or standard exchanges, so that there is no large price reduction when campaign funds are distributed ...

I'm sure there will be a big variety of exchanges that will list Securix when the SRXIO token sale is over and the tokens are launched. Hopefully as the project becomes more popular the community will be able to help get SRXIO voted on to some of the top exchanges.

yeah, once they go online i expect them to get listed on different exchange platform and doing that would place them in the forefront of the crypto community

I hope thats the case as this is one of those projects i think will be in solid demand which should drive up bids especially once the first set of dividend payments start coming out, that will be what determines how important it is to investors.

Frankly, am into Securix for its use. Hopefully it would work out as a virtual token for mining. That should be primary to the team. The price on Exchange would correct itself when payouts starts coming.
I would like the team to focus on the value on exchanges. The project won’t work out that way. A token Importance always comes before the exchange value.

You have spoken the truth. I personally think the use case of the token will naturally improve its value on exchanges as everyone will want to hold the token so as to receive passive income.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 03:48:57 PM

Who else feels comfortable discussing about exchange listing of SRXIO? I mean this particular project is the first that I think needs to be in the hands of great amount of people for them to benefit in the planned payout when operations begin but I still think it won't be so in the early days

Securix Tokenomics shows there’s actually a few tokens in circulation. Although I haven’t checked their smart contract yet. But with SRXIO on Exchange and everyone holding a little of these tokens, it’s going to pump really high. It’s a good decision to get more SRXIO now at a discounted price.

I need Securix in big exchanges like Binance and Bittrex in the future but then again Latoken is a good one with good volume to start with, team should consider Bitmart as well

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
VestRidCr

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:34:56 PM

I need Securix in big exchanges like Binance and Bittrex in the future but then again Latoken is a good one with good volume to start with, team should consider Bitmart as well
On the Binance exchange, this token will never be added, it's even funny to think about it)) You have to be realistic)

ethtrader16
Copper Member

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 05:27:40 PM

If you are investor in securix then you have to be check this tweet posted by Securix team.
https://twitter.com/securixio/status/1058447183131885568?s=19
Zombie259

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:33:22 PM

On the Binance exchange, this token will never be added, it's even funny to think about it)) You have to be realistic)

Why shouldn't Binance list Securix? Is there an unknown rule? I don't think that Binance disagrees when the Scécurix team pay the listing fee. We will see which exchanges will list SRXIO tokens.
ctrades31

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 05:53:10 PM

Why shouldn't Binance list Securix? Is there an unknown rule? I don't think that Binance disagrees when the Scécurix team pay the listing fee. We will see which exchanges will list SRXIO tokens.
I guess it's not needed. Because LaToken have huge market cap ($25,681,190 USD 3,989 BTC) and approx 150+ coins are listed there with good volume.
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:28:01 PM

I also don't know why he will make such conclusion that securix can never be listed on Binance exchange, this really absurd statement if you ask me, what makes tokens listed in binance better then securix? You might be surprise how things will turn out at long run. Never say never.

Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: