Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:12:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO ENDED] Jarvis Network - bridge legacy and digital finance  (Read 44706 times)
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:03:08 AM

Hey Jarvis Edge, do you also have some insights for the stock markets? We may be witnessing the beginning of the biggest crash since 1929. Considering the crypto boom followed by a stock market boom, I wonder if crypto turns out to predict stock market behavior.

I'm little bit afraid on what will happen with the stork market, we witnessed a 20 years long bull market, you know what happened with crypto after a couple years of bulls, imagine the disaster that will happen with a correction after a 10 years bull

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:18:35 AM

Guys, let me share with you a very good Technical analysis !

It clearly shows where BTC is going, take a look Smiley

So always sell BTC for Jarvis?
No his not telling to sell but to invest it on jarvest and avoid losing a lot if bitcoin falls down again because jarvis offers a revenue sharing with its holders.

What makes you so sure Jarvis won't fall down once it's listed? Best to spread

I'm not sure about the reward distributions of JRT, or what rewards are running now, but an initial drop should always be expected when working with bounty hunters, I would use this strategy a little later

Depends, what is the bounty size?

Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:21:07 AM

I just read your article. And in General I agree with the arguments given in your article. Indeed, people are used to the huge amounts of money collected in the ICO. But now the situation is completely different and not only in cryptocurrency, but in General in all markets. Half a million is really quite a significant amount, which is enough to start the project.

Especially with the traditional market going to shit. People are less likely to invest in risky assets like crypto
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:33:07 AM

I just read your article. And in General I agree with the arguments given in your article. Indeed, people are used to the huge amounts of money collected in the ICO. But now the situation is completely different and not only in cryptocurrency, but in General in all markets. Half a million is really quite a significant amount, which is enough to start the project.

Especially with the traditional market going to shit. People are less likely to invest in risky assets like crypto

Software based products do not need tens of millions of dollars. They need to code and deliver a project. Everything else can be added as they grow.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:51:29 PM

Software based products do not need tens of millions of dollars. They need to code and deliver a project. Everything else can be added as they grow.
the article is very interesting, half million and a large sum certainly enough to carry on the project, also i believe that in the initial stages the most important thing is the code, everything else can be added at a later time when there will be more investments and therefore more economic availability...
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:38:52 PM

Jarvis is definitely a standout among the usually greedy and delusional ICOs, setting a realistic fundraising target and focusing on the development of the exchange.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:02:43 AM

Jarvis is definitely a standout among the usually greedy and delusional ICOs, setting a realistic fundraising target and focusing on the development of the exchange.

I think the same about the disparity of vision between jarvis and other projects, many words thrown into the wind in previous projects without something concrete even after collecting money. I see in Jarvis the differential of labor applied even before and during the sale and aspiration of confidence enough to take the project far beyond
dubignyp

Activity: 260

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 12:43:29 AM

the article is very interesting, half million and a large sum certainly enough to carry on the project, also i believe that in the initial stages the most important thing is the code, everything else can be added at a later time when there will be more investments and therefore more economic availability...

EOS cheated, they artificially inflated the amount raised !
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:46:24 AM

that way they have something to show after the ICO. and people's confidence grows.

martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:52:18 AM

I think the same about the disparity of vision between jarvis and other projects, many words thrown into the wind in previous projects without something concrete even after collecting money. I see in Jarvis the differential of labor applied even before and during the sale and aspiration of confidence enough to take the project far beyond
That's why about ICO in general, I think it needs some kind of regulation where the flow of raised/collected funds will be made more transparent, so investors will know what exactly their money is used for.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:09:51 AM

That's why about ICO in general, I think it needs some kind of regulation where the flow of raised/collected funds will be made more transparent, so investors will know what exactly their money is used for.

If projects are aiming for transparency and if they want to gain trust of their investors, they should be willing to reveal this information without any regulations. This could be the needed difference for project to gain popularity.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:19:10 AM

If projects are aiming for transparency and if they want to gain trust of their investors, they should be willing to reveal this information without any regulations. This could be the needed difference for project to gain popularity.

I agree. Every project that is super transparent will have a competitive advantage over others as in this bear market trust is a precious good.
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:30:22 AM

I agree. Every project that is super transparent will have a competitive advantage over others as in this bear market trust is a precious good.

pretty much how free markets work. you want my money you gotta give something back

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:15:15 PM

So how can EOS tell what will they do with 4 billion dollars Cheesy And most of the ico's raised way more money they initially required.

Two lambo for our beloved ceo, a small island for our cfo.

You are more than right by the way.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:20:54 PM

Why you dont have any conferences, events for attract people to ICO? Are you going to have some after token sale for attract people to your exchange?
dubignyp

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 02:40:00 PM

Why you dont have any conferences, events for attract people to ICO? Are you going to have some after token sale for attract people to your exchange?

He has already had conferences and will do many. It is written in the previous pages. It's true that this line of discussions is a little flooded, but if you've been following it since full pages before, you could have answered your questions.
dubignyp

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 02:43:08 PM

Guys, let me share with you a very good Technical analysis !

It clearly shows where BTC is going, take a look Smiley

So always sell BTC for Jarvis?
No his not telling to sell but to invest it on jarvest and avoid losing a lot if bitcoin falls down again because jarvis offers a revenue sharing with its holders.

What makes you so sure Jarvis won't fall down once it's listed? Best to spread

I am not sure, I am not the market; JRT will fall, rise, fall, rise, it does not matter actually. What I know is that we will do our best to show that the token have a great value and need to be kept, nice communication, launching the token AFTER the product, etc. and find all the way to incentivize people to keep their token (like airdrop of anotther token we will launch, based on the amount of token you have).

Plus, even if the token drop too much, we will redistribute enough value to token holder so that even wit ha drop of 20, 30 or 60% it is still more interesting to buy the token during the ICO.

But we will not be able to control the price; in the traditionnal world some stocks can be suspended to do not allow anyone to trade, to avoid to big fall.

During the pre-sale ICO we have 4% more in income. This is already something not to be overlooked.
And, it would be nice if those who do not participate in the ICO do not receive the 20%, but less. Style 5%....
Because it is the people in ICO who are the most important, which allows you to start the project. It would not be fair if those waiting after the ICO have the same base % rates.
And only those who participated in the ICO can receive the 20% base of the JRT by re-purchasing after the ICO.
This would also compensate for the decrease Wink

Then, personally, that the price goes down very low, it is beneficial for those who want to make their Wallet grow. Because it is the quantity that counts in an income token. The price doesn't really matter. It is true that the day we no longer want income and want to sell, we are happy if it is higher than the starting price. And who's going to sell? We're looking for income, we're not looking to speculate in this kind of token. The volume will still be much lower than the other token utilities.
Jarvis Edge (OP)

Activity: 864
Merit: 3

Interoperable finance | https://jarvis.network

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 03:56:35 PM

The competition of better and more user friendly and less expensive is really getting high on the crypto market which is a good thing, now user's will have so many good options among the available to choose from like wise project will find it much easier to get listed some how Smiley
Jarvis is one great exchange project and will definitely own it's place in this industry, i like the idea.

Yes, most exchanges compete on:
> UI (but they all propose the same UI)
> fees
> offering (vaste array of crypto)
> support
> liquidity
> security

For me this is not a good competition; I mean, every exchange will propose the same thing, killing innovation, and we will end up in the same market as smartphone: they all look the same, and the only way to gain new market shares is to propose better price or better camera, but that's all.

It is a very boring market...

This is why we do not compete on that; dropping fees? OK let's do it... a good support? OK let's hire... a good liquidity? Ok let's partner... a good security? Sure, let's do it...

Jarvis value proposition is not this; it is a multi-asset hybrid exchange, with a wallet that can support Dapps access, leverage from open API partners app, and supports fiat, crypto and token. So it is a Revolut App from where you can access thousands of other apps and dapps, and from where you can trade or invest on several market.

It is revolutionnary in the user experience in many way. It is like having Saxo Banque, Coinbase, Zopa, Amazon, etc. accessible from your Revolut account... and helped by an AI.

It is developper friendly.

It has a token which is distributed to incentivize people joining our network, and creating value.

It is done by passionnate people.

It can have an impact on people's life; as soon as you give the proper tool to help people investing, trading, managing their money, and you give them a proper education, then you change how the world think and works.

Jarvis is not just an exchange; it is a lifestyle. It is also a way of doing things. We want our client to become better, smarter, and for that, AI, education, is one of the key!

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 05:10:44 PM

mber and than will be pause until March and main sale? Why ICO planned for MArch as  kost of people expecting market grow in January?

Hello, https://medium.com/@jarvisedge/announcement-changes-to-bounty-and-extended-pre-sale-d902ad280c5

A lot of people asked us to wait 2019 because they will earn a "end-of-the-year" prime or something similar.

January is often a good month for stocks market, not sure for crypto Smiley Anyway, we have decided to extend the presale period for a month to let the one who wouldn't be able to join us in december, to do it in january.

Then, why March, well we want to make a pause in the fundraising process, to focus more on the product: running an ICO is very time consumming and take most of our ressources.

We would like to launch a product, even in beta, to announce all the partnership we are not authorized to mention at the moment (they all want us first to launch something, even a mobile wallet).

Beta version will be launched in March or early? It will be launched until the end of pre-sale or no? I want to participate as well, but want to see for a product before investing too  Roll Eyes

We did not hear anything about the platform to be launched any specific dates about it. We wait to have to wait until they release an announcement from them. Whether they will release the beta platform before the crowdsale or not.

The platform will be launch step after step; the beta will be launched at the same time as the exchange, but you will need to wait few months before to have almost the full featured platform.

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 05:24:31 PM

Software no, but if you add the support, the legal aspect, the server cost, the licensing cost, the innovation cost etc. finally you end up to need few millions Smiley

Not to mention the liquidity! The more an exchange have its own liquidity, the more it makes money.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: