Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:52:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO ENDED] Jarvis Network - bridge legacy and digital finance  (Read 44706 times)
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:13:32 AM

I dont understand. They have some videos where showing how exchange works, but why they just not open exchange for testers for example?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:30:50 AM

I dont understand. They have some videos where showing how exchange works, but why they just not open exchange for testers for example?

I think it is parts of the progress.

Maybe they would open it for testers at some point but not yet.

Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 02:13:34 PM

It would not be bad, for marketing. If only they could provide such an opportunity.
This crypto-winter for all the hard. I hope that the team will be able to overcome this.
Jarvis Edge (OP)

Activity: 864
Merit: 3

Interoperable finance | https://jarvis.network

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 04:18:56 PM

Hello, it is not the exchange, but the trading app Smiley

This app can connect to multiple exchanges, including our exchange Smiley

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 04:20:57 PM

It would not be bad, for marketing. If only they could provide such an opportunity.
This crypto-winter for all the hard. I hope that the team will be able to overcome this.

Well, we are working on it, but the video uses the prototypes which is not stable enough to make it test by many people.

However the Fx platform is stable enough.

Borderless Trading and Interoperable Finance with Jarvis Network (https://www.jarvis.network/)
Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 04:26:01 PM

Pre-sale extented untill 3rd March? When will be main token sale? Are you going to launch exchange before pre-sale ends?
I am also interested in the second question. Therefore, i raise it higher. By the way, listing before the completion of sales, it is attractive, recently.

They have never answered this or similar questions

Hello!

The main sale will be in march, and the exchange might not be launched before the end of the presale unless in february we do a good score.

The issue is that launching and running the exchange cost a lot of money, and if we launch in this situation, we might not be able to keep it live; so we have to calculate if we should spend our money now on keeping working on the exchange but after having issue to maintain it, or focusing on the trading platform and wallet before (that cost way less money).

To run the exchange we would need 500k usd for a year.

If the market conditions are going to keep on being low, is there a possibility for extended ico? And if there is, can you promise the option to back out if the adjusted length of the ico is going to be uncomfortable for investor.

What do you mean by back out ?

No I don't think we will extend the ICO; it is very time, money and resource consuming.

Jarvis Edge (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 04:30:32 PM

Your exchange working in test mode or fully working? ANd why only BTC, ETH and BNB paiers? What about trading with shares (which you promised)?

Hello, it is just an image Smiley

But anyway shares, CFDs and Fx will come a bit after the crypto.

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 05:16:54 PM

I like your optimism. You guys are considering every possibility here even a failing ICO which is possible looking at the current market state.
It's good to know that you won't shut the project even if it fails to meet the funding target.
I hope that the Jarvis project will not close this project if indeed it cannot meet the targets that have been implemented at least the team develops the project even though it takes a long time to be perfect

They mentioned it earlier also that even if they don't meet their funding target they will go ahead with the project.

And thats the right thing to do. Jarvis seems to be the next generation of exchanges if they manage to pull everything off an stick to their plans.

mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 05:22:19 PM

Well, we are working on it, but the video uses the prototypes which is not stable enough to make it test by many people.

However the Fx platform is stable enough.

So it's going to be prototype then closed test, then beta, then release? Just please release the beta when it will be polished enough, I've seen many softwares being deprecated because of bad betas ( COSS, coff...coff...)

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:10:09 PM

the project is interesting and i hope that the team decides to continue and carry it out even if the funds raised will be below their expectations, i hope to be able to try a well done beta as soon as possible...
nobytes

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:41:36 PM

If the market conditions are going to keep on being low, is there a possibility for extended ico? And if there is, can you promise the option to back out if the adjusted length of the ico is going to be uncomfortable for investor.

What do you mean by back out ?

No I don't think we will extend the ICO; it is very time, money and resource consuming.

By backing out i meant the possibility to get refund / canceling the ico bid. Sometimes when these get extended a lot people get angry and want refunds, and when they don't get them it's all fud on the thread :/. But like you said, you probably don't even do that.
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 2169

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:58:22 PM

As far as I understand, Jarvis Exchange is aimed to become a marketplace for various assets, as well as a financial ecosystem based on a unique technology framework. This exchange has an interesting feature that aggregates the liquidity of different markets into one pool using the special protocol. I'm also impressed with the introducing the JUSD token pegged to the US dollar. Good luck, team.
joycigar

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 07:02:48 AM

As far as I understand, Jarvis Exchange is aimed to become a marketplace for various assets, as well as a financial ecosystem based on a unique technology framework. This exchange has an interesting feature that aggregates the liquidity of different markets into one pool using the special protocol. I'm also impressed with the introducing the JUSD token pegged to the US dollar. Good luck, team.
this is what is dancing to my attention, this introduction of JUSD can be understood by many people, and I see many people asking why ico jarvis sellers are very long and achieving unsatisfactory targets?
LastHiT

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 10:37:43 AM

this is what is dancing to my attention, this introduction of JUSD can be understood by many people, and I see many people asking why ico jarvis sellers are very long and achieving unsatisfactory targets?

If indeed they will be implementing such feature then I understand it is designed to be an essential part of the Jarvis ecosystem to become more healthy as possible.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 03:30:50 PM

I am giving my 2 cents in here. I don't think that any kind of dao is a good idea. Leadership always triumphs the crowd then it comes to innovativity.

I partially agree, you need to have someone that is in charge and has the right experience to be able to make the right decisions. This person could be elected by a system like a dao maybe. A bunch of people hardly have the knowledge to take some important decision, i would like to know a case where that worked out well  Cool

My 2 cent  Cool

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 09:36:15 PM

I am giving my 2 cents in here. I don't think that any kind of dao is a good idea. Leadership always triumphs the crowd then it comes to innovativity.

I partially agree, you need to have someone that is in charge and has the right experience to be able to make the right decisions. This person could be elected by a system like a dao maybe. A bunch of people hardly have the knowledge to take some important decision, i would like to know a case where that worked out well  Cool

My 2 cent  Cool

This will be a very interesting experiment, are the masses intelligent enough to handle the freedom of the choice.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:29:24 PM

If indeed they will be implementing such feature then I understand it is designed to be an essential part of the Jarvis ecosystem to become more healthy as possible.

Is JUSD similar to USDC, Paxos, Gemini USD etc?
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:30:38 PM

Maybe because there is no liquidity with 5 testers Wink

king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:12:18 AM

Maybe because there is no liquidity with 5 testers Wink

They could use play money. For example, test Dollars and test BTC. But I think it is difficult to find beta testers at the moment.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 07:44:24 AM

Is JUSD similar to USDC, Paxos, Gemini USD etc?

Yes, as you can understand from the name, it is a pegged usd coin just for jarvis. It will worth 1$

Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: