Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:36:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 50768 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 05:49:40 PM

Yes and blaming an airdrop to destroy the price is the wrong way to think about it. If you create enough demand an airdrop shouldn't do much at all.

Airdrop participants did not actually receive much and only a few got the tokens too and mostly from the bitmax listing candy airdrop and I doubt if it will be able to dump the price.

although there were only a few Airdrop tokens, the price went down. That surprises me. Did Private Sale participants sell their bonus tokens? That would surprise me, but in times like these everything seems to be sold immediately:-)

yeah, given the current situation of the market i expect a lot of people to behave in this manner but as time goes on the market will recover and a lot of investors will understand the importance of COVA

I think we are beginning to see some improvements in the market. Hopefully this year will be a good year for the crypto community.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:01:51 PM

Yes and blaming an airdrop to destroy the price is the wrong way to think about it. If you create enough demand an airdrop shouldn't do much at all.

Airdrop participants did not actually receive much and only a few got the tokens too and mostly from the bitmax listing candy airdrop and I doubt if it will be able to dump the price.

although there were only a few Airdrop tokens, the price went down. That surprises me. Did Private Sale participants sell their bonus tokens? That would surprise me, but in times like these everything seems to be sold immediately:-)

The price per token in the private sale was 0.00003125 ETH. I doubt that investors from the private sale would sell their tokens with a loss just after the first listing on an exchange. Especially when they knew that this project is a long shot when they decided to invest.

The top investors will not risk selling out their tokens at this time., it is actually a bad move and might lead to a very big dump in value of the tokens.

If I was a private investor I would not be selling my tokens at this price. COVA is a great project and they are slowly building up steam. They had a very good end to the year and I'm expecting them to continue developing their project in 2019.

You're right, selling at this moment doesn't make sense, though individuals may have their various reasons or priorities but the fact is, this is just starting and its not just a brand that will create and sell their product/services the next day, it will be a continuous thing since it has to do with internet protocol and the development of security measures
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 06:05:59 PM

yeah, given the current situation of the market i expect a lot of people to behave in this manner but as time goes on the market will recover and a lot of investors will understand the importance of COVA

I think we are beginning to see some improvements in the market. Hopefully this year will be a good year for the crypto community.

That's what we all hope for. 2018 wasn't a very good year for crypto (when looking how the price developed. I guess adoption grew). If we see another bull run again, good projects like Cova will shine.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 06:09:30 PM

Crypto market is going under correction stage! that's why many potential projects like COVA couldn't show its true potentiality! i'm sure COVA will do better in coming days!!
ganeshramk (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:20:43 PM

New year seems to be good for cryptomarket especially for ETH. This could also be for the anticipated hardfork. COVA will be benefited if they list it now.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 09:28:55 PM

New year seems to be good for cryptomarket especially for ETH. This could also be for the anticipated hardfork. COVA will be benefited if they list it now.
Yeah, they are currently in the market except that is not what you are talking about. Regarding ETH I believe the spirit of the new year is fueling the current rise

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:53:39 PM

The price per token in the private sale was 0.00003125 ETH. I doubt that investors from the private sale would sell their tokens with a loss just after the first listing on an exchange. Especially when they knew that this project is a long shot when they decided to invest.

The top investors will not risk selling out their tokens at this time., it is actually a bad move and might lead to a very big dump in value of the tokens.

If I was a private investor I would not be selling my tokens at this price. COVA is a great project and they are slowly building up steam. They had a very good end to the year and I'm expecting them to continue developing their project in 2019.

You're right, selling at this moment doesn't make sense, though individuals may have their various reasons or priorities but the fact is, this is just starting and its not just a brand that will create and sell their product/services the next day, it will be a continuous thing since it has to do with internet protocol and the development of security measures

People panic sell, it's been a poor market recently and some investors might have held tokens for a long time. Maybe now that the tokens are listed on exchanges it has allowed these investors to free up some liquidity by cashing in earlier. You're right this project has only just really started to put the gears in motion and get their internet protocol ready for release. There are big things in store for COVA, people just need to keep faith in the team.

Ace44

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:11:22 PM

People panic sell, it's been a poor market recently and some investors might have held tokens for a long time. Maybe now that the tokens are listed on exchanges it has allowed these investors to free up some liquidity by cashing in earlier. You're right this project has only just really started to put the gears in motion and get their internet protocol ready for release. There are big things in store for COVA, people just need to keep faith in the team.

I do agree with you, just like i stated its a constant process of implementation, with trials and error till they get it right, the project has also been made open sourced which will create an avenue for continuous addition of features from various developers, so the growth of features will never stop and i oblige the team to keep up the good work and ensure that they don't disappoint the community
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:15:01 PM

There are a few projects working on data as a capital. Covalent smart protocol unlike these projects takes a a step ahead with its amazing features. Here’s an article on what makes COVALENT unique, you might want to read this one; https://docs.covalent.ai/#unique-cova-nyx-features-and-solutions
It is just ideas, original ones.
From which, there are so many things need to be done in order to turn all these innovative ideas into real apps, services.
So, I propose all you waiting for more days or even weeks before making judgements on the project.

Of course, at first glance, it looks good.

Of course we have to wait until Cova has really started. This is like with all the other ICOs, we "only" buy promises and hope for the best:-)
But at Cova these promises sound very good, so I look positively into the future.

This is true to an extent, I think we buy ideas and not promises also, I think it is the same with every start ups or projects that needs funding, not only ICOs. But like you said COVA has a very solid use case that can easily sway people even without a "pitch".

But right now, Cova only has it's testnet running and it's still a long road ahead until their protocol might be used widely. So he is right, it's still only promises but Cova has potential.
We have all seen how far Cova has come and the effort the team put in, Cova do have potential, hopefully we will get to witness there innovative ideas in the future.
Sozialtourist

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:04:56 PM

This is a possibility, sure. But I still have doubts that these institutional investors from the private sale started to panic. Maybe it's really airdrop participants and people who got COVA as a voting reward that are selling right now.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 01:28:40 AM

The fact is we will continue to see up and downs but tahts just how crypto has been and will be i dont see any reason for people panicing every time the market makes a move it's not how trading or hodling works if you feel a project has potential then have faith in it that it will eventually succeed and grow over the longterm
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 05:16:44 AM

I think many projects have timed their major updates in a nicely manner; almost all crypto projects have had major updates be it a major exchange listing an a release. This all helps. I like that Cova made the testnet net public.

em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 08:15:43 AM

I think many projects have timed their major updates in a nicely manner; almost all crypto projects have had major updates be it a major exchange listing an a release. This all helps. I like that Cova made the testnet net public.

But I thought they have already made the project public. That means every of their activity should be made public and that includes the testnet

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 08:18:30 AM

But I thought they have already made the project public. That means every of their activity should be made public and that includes the testnet
Cova already has its Public testnet LIVE and it achieved TPS more then Ethereum on Its own blockchain! Main net should be following as well! I dont know what Public topic are you talking about!
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 01:22:03 PM

The fact is we will continue to see up and downs but tahts just how crypto has been and will be i dont see any reason for people panicing every time the market makes a move it's not how trading or hodling works if you feel a project has potential then have faith in it that it will eventually succeed and grow over the longterm
That's true fact buddy. If project have really good product/features then there is no need to panic. And this is crypto market, it's deserve to move high low. So I am not worried about it.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 03:14:34 PM

Yea. Ethereum still struggling to break through the $150 resistance though... And it's finding a good support at $130. Hopefully we will be able to go beyond the $150 mark and over $200 soon... I heard someone say btc is still expected to do a $2700 before going for $15000. What's your take on that??
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 03:39:54 PM

Yea. Ethereum still struggling to break through the $150 resistance though... And it's finding a good support at $130. Hopefully we will be able to go beyond the $150 mark and over $200 soon... I heard someone say btc is still expected to do a $2700 before going for $15000. What's your take on that??

I think we are in a new year with more possibilities for crypto pumps. We just survived over 12 months bearish market and altcoins recovery and adoption could mean new ATH for crypto market.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Sozialtourist

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 03:44:32 PM

I am not really into TA and to be honest, I am not really a fan of it at all. The crypto market is quite hard to predict so I wouldn't rule out that BTC drops to under 3k again but I just hope that it won't happen. This would make it even harder for a lot of crypto startups.
Ace44

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 03:55:49 PM

This is a possibility, sure. But I still have doubts that these institutional investors from the private sale started to panic. Maybe it's really airdrop participants and people who got COVA as a voting reward that are selling right now.

I agree with you, the fact is, private investors invest huge capital and as such, they won't just sell without thinking of the consequences or without making a fraction of profit from their investment, so they usually hodl because they know what they stand to gain and how negative it will affect them as individuals if they decide to panic sell
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 04:22:11 PM

Right. I remember having this conversation with a friend of mine when they listed on Huobi and announced that there won't be any public sale. Investors don't invest in the token sale just to sell off the moment the token gets listed (in most cases), so, I really questioned the move of selling the token through exchanges, I had a feeling it might backfire but I hope it doesn't because I am always rooting for COVA.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: