Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:33:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 50768 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 04:30:44 PM

Yes and blaming an airdrop to destroy the price is the wrong way to think about it. If you create enough demand an airdrop shouldn't do much at all.

Airdrop participants did not actually receive much and only a few got the tokens too and mostly from the bitmax listing candy airdrop and I doubt if it will be able to dump the price.

although there were only a few Airdrop tokens, the price went down. That surprises me. Did Private Sale participants sell their bonus tokens? That would surprise me, but in times like these everything seems to be sold immediately:-)

The price per token in the private sale was 0.00003125 ETH. I doubt that investors from the private sale would sell their tokens with a loss just after the first listing on an exchange. Especially when they knew that this project is a long shot when they decided to invest.

The top investors will not risk selling out their tokens at this time., it is actually a bad move and might lead to a very big dump in value of the tokens.

If I was a private investor I would not be selling my tokens at this price. COVA is a great project and they are slowly building up steam. They had a very good end to the year and I'm expecting them to continue developing their project in 2019.

Right. I remember having this conversation with a friend of mine when they listed on Huobi and announced that there won't be any public sale. Investors don't invest in the token sale just to sell off the moment the token gets listed (in most cases), so, I really questioned the move of selling the token through exchanges, I had a feeling it might backfire but I hope it doesn't because I am always rooting for COVA.

I am sure the institutional investors were informed about this and also since they are going to list in exchange it would be only right to get the tokens into the hands of the community in order to create trading volumes, creating awareness for them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 04:40:30 PM

The price per token in the private sale was 0.00003125 ETH. I doubt that investors from the private sale would sell their tokens with a loss just after the first listing on an exchange. Especially when they knew that this project is a long shot when they decided to invest.

The top investors will not risk selling out their tokens at this time., it is actually a bad move and might lead to a very big dump in value of the tokens.

If I was a private investor I would not be selling my tokens at this price. COVA is a great project and they are slowly building up steam. They had a very good end to the year and I'm expecting them to continue developing their project in 2019.

You're right, selling at this moment doesn't make sense, though individuals may have their various reasons or priorities but the fact is, this is just starting and its not just a brand that will create and sell their product/services the next day, it will be a continuous thing since it has to do with internet protocol and the development of security measures

People panic sell, it's been a poor market recently and some investors might have held tokens for a long time. Maybe now that the tokens are listed on exchanges it has allowed these investors to free up some liquidity by cashing in earlier. You're right this project has only just really started to put the gears in motion and get their internet protocol ready for release. There are big things in store for COVA, people just need to keep faith in the team.

This is a possibility, sure. But I still have doubts that these institutional investors from the private sale started to panic. Maybe it's really airdrop participants and people who got COVA as a voting reward that are selling right now.

I agree with you, the fact is, private investors invest huge capital and as such, they won't just sell without thinking of the consequences or without making a fraction of profit from their investment, so they usually hodl because they know what they stand to gain and how negative it will affect them as individuals if they decide to panic sell
there is no free token flying around so we can be sure that price wont be forces down by Dumpers when Cova gets a uptrend mode!
that makes COVA a perfect investment for now as there is no chance of loosing funds!
ganeshramk (OP)

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:53:22 PM

there is no free token flying around so we can be sure that price wont be forces down by Dumpers when Cova gets a uptrend mode!
that makes COVA a perfect investment for now as there is no chance of loosing funds!

Yes. True. Bounty was not there or any airdrops that I heard of. Only way to get COVA token is through buying in exchanges which is very good.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:23:01 PM

Yes. True. Bounty was not there or any airdrops that I heard of. Only way to get COVA token is through buying in exchanges which is very good.

Yeah, there are no bounty tokens. That's true but you also have to keep in mind that people now bought relatively cheap tokens. So when Cova 'gets a uptrend mode' these people can sell also for a profit.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:31:42 PM

Yes and blaming an airdrop to destroy the price is the wrong way to think about it. If you create enough demand an airdrop shouldn't do much at all.

Airdrop participants did not actually receive much and only a few got the tokens too and mostly from the bitmax listing candy airdrop and I doubt if it will be able to dump the price.

although there were only a few Airdrop tokens, the price went down. That surprises me. Did Private Sale participants sell their bonus tokens? That would surprise me, but in times like these everything seems to be sold immediately:-)

Right. I remember having this conversation with a friend of mine when they listed on Huobi and announced that there won't be any public sale. Investors don't invest in the token sale just to sell off the moment the token gets listed (in most cases), so, I really questioned the move of selling the token through exchanges, I had a feeling it might backfire but I hope it doesn't because I am always rooting for COVA.

Well, some investors do invest in a project and dump after it hits the exchange, even doing the airdrop days, they buy more with the hope that it will yield some profit when it gets listed, they are not interested in holding the token, i'm not generalizing this though but its a fact, i think not having a public sale was a wise move as it helps curtail some errors associated with airdrop
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 08:42:49 PM

I'm really hoping that we see a lot of announcement for partnerships i'd love to see some effort to maybe partner with something like brave to integrate the tech into that kind of platform perhaps further down the line once ease of use and accessibility are in a good state.

yeah, partnership is going to push COVA to great height i would advice they secure more partnership and also get more activities on their social media

They already have strong partnerships. For example, they are part of IOST/Bluehill and have just recently signed partnerships with Palatine Analytics and Perlin. But yeah, the more partnerships the better and the faster adoption can take place.

what's the current worth of the token and where can I get them?
I mean I need the direct link for purchase
Thanks

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 10:15:26 PM

Well, some investors do invest in a project and dump after it hits the exchange, even doing the airdrop days, they buy more with the hope that it will yield some profit when it gets listed, they are not interested in holding the token, i'm not generalizing this though but its a fact, i think not having a public sale was a wise move as it helps curtail some errors associated with airdrop

Well, no offense but I don't think those people can be categorized as investors. They did buy some token, yes, but that definitely does not qualify them as investors (sounds funny, I know) but mainly such character is exhibited by people who got the token for free and have nothing to lose.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:19:28 PM

I'm really hoping that we see a lot of announcement for partnerships i'd love to see some effort to maybe partner with something like brave to integrate the tech into that kind of platform perhaps further down the line once ease of use and accessibility are in a good state.

yeah, partnership is going to push COVA to great height i would advice they secure more partnership and also get more activities on their social media

They already have strong partnerships. For example, they are part of IOST/Bluehill and have just recently signed partnerships with Palatine Analytics and Perlin. But yeah, the more partnerships the better and the faster adoption can take place.

what's the current worth of the token and where can I get them?
I mean I need the direct link for purchase
Thanks

Do you mean the link to an Exchange? Then you can buy tokens here on Bitmax Cova.
https://bitmax.io/#/trade/usdt/cova
Either with BTC, ETH or USDT
The price is currently around 0.0017$. Pretty cheap, if you ask me:-)
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 11:39:07 PM

They organised some form of bounty where users are rewarded for asking important questions at their AMA I believe they are going to organise some form of bounty as time goes on

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 11:39:24 PM

I would love to learn more about setting up a COVA node. Has the team posted any content or videos on how to launch a node? I've always imagined it is quite a difficult task.

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 01:22:51 AM

I would love to learn more about setting up a COVA node. Has the team posted any content or videos on how to launch a node? I've always imagined it is quite a difficult task.
You should join the official Telegram group of Covalent.ai project to ask for help.
The team, and community members in the group have been very active and very helpful.

Thats how i get most of my info lately, it seems teams like this have really upped their effort to be active on the channels and help out with keeping everyone up to date i tend to find thats a better way of getting information than trolling the forums lately XD
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 07:02:02 AM

You should join the official Telegram group of Covalent.ai project to ask for help.
The team, and community members in the group have been very active and very helpful.

Speaking of telegram group can you give me their telegram channel link I would like to join I have some questions about their testnet and I believe telegram will be the best place to ask such questions

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 07:35:06 AM

Speaking of telegram group can you give me their telegram channel link I would like to join I have some questions about their testnet and I believe telegram will be the best place to ask such questions

Here you go buddy https://t.me/covalentofficial
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:18:09 AM

I found this link here in the information about the test net. It also describes how to make a node run.
https://docs.covalent.ai/quick-start/

More information can be found at github
https://github.com/covalent-hq
Sozialtourist

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:38:15 AM

I found this link here in the information about the test net. It also describes how to make a node run.

When speaking about a COVA node, do you mean something like a masternode? Will their CovaChain have masternodes when it launches?
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 01:03:38 PM

When speaking about a COVA node, do you mean something like a masternode? Will their CovaChain have masternodes when it launches?
Nah! Cova won't  have any MasterNode program! Node is something any Blockchain based project would needs to survibe and rely on! Doesn't really mena it has to be a Master node!
You can also contribute to any Blockchain based Project just by creating a Node for them!   
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 01:37:33 PM

So in that case Cova team have any planned anything for those investors? I mean any bonuses or specific price they are offering?
Sozialtourist

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:31:42 PM

Nah! Cova won't  have any MasterNode program! Node is something any Blockchain based project would needs to survibe and rely on! Doesn't really mena it has to be a Master node!
You can also contribute to any Blockchain based Project just by creating a Node for them!   

So did Cova already decide which consensus algorithm their own blockchain will have? Will it be Proof of Work? Proof of Stake? Or something different?
Ive Gone Parabolic

Activity: 179
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 03:50:54 PM

I am sure the institutional investors were informed about this and also since they are going to list in exchange it would be only right to get the tokens into the hands of the community in order to create trading volumes, creating awareness for them.

Investors with low bone density in their forearms might not endure the burden of holding. Holding is the art. Buy a coin in a "private sale" or lock money in a mutual fund and here it is, u are wired. Determination, common sense, it all fades away and a primeval longing to sell the asset oppresses the brain. Once the asset is traded back for fiat, another hemisphere of the brain turns on and buying occurs. Always at loss.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 04:50:10 PM

But I learned that there was airdrop done on Bitmax exchange as part of their partnership. That is another way in which people can get their hands on the token apart from buying from buying it from exchanges.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: