Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:02:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 50768 times)
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 10:05:08 PM

well this project is really interesting! we can't really change how internet works to protect our data!

but we can make our data smart enough to keep them secured! COVA really has a great ambition to make our environment safe!

yeah, smart internet i believe is the next development stage of the internet i envision a future where data are not just smart but have the capacity to learn and adapt to change.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PoweredBy SMF

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:13:02 PM

Covalent team's take on the idea for a smartchain data controlled internet and how smartchains could reshape the internet. what Cova is trying to accomplish will bring about adequate data security.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:24:07 PM

Hopefully, they will release some news about their testnet soon. Maybe they can have a public testnet, too. Does anyone know if they have plans for a public one?

I believe this question has been answered elsewhere before. It will take a long time for a public beta. The project is still in its infancy, it will not change much before 2020, I think. But maybe I am wrong too, and they are much further than expected

Do you have any idea of how long the results from the private testnet will become public. I would like to know how they are doing so far.

These tests will take a long time and I do not think they will publish the results. As long as the project is not started, the most important things kept secret, the competition should learn as little as possible:-)
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 11:22:11 PM

Covalent team's take on the idea for a smartchain data controlled internet and how smartchains could reshape the internet. what Cova is trying to accomplish will bring about adequate data security.

The idea is cool. They are ahead of the roadmap. The smart protocol would allow users to make $$ while they control who got access to these data.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 12:15:14 AM

The idea is cool. They are ahead of the roadmap. The smart protocol would allow users to make $$ while they control who got access to these data.

I think setting out a reasonable and achievable roadmap was one of the smart first things they did i often see projects that are big like this set stupidly overachieving goals and then fall behind and the project falls apart good to see they are trying to be reasonable and realistic to meet their goals as well
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:18:38 AM

well this project is really interesting! we can't really change how internet works to protect our data!

but we can make our data smart enough to keep them secured! COVA really has a great ambition to make our environment safe!

yeah, smart internet i believe is the next development stage of the internet i envision a future where data are not just smart but have the capacity to learn and adapt to change.

I agree, This will going to bring another great future to everyone. We adopted the internet before I think it will going to be easy again to adopt the upcoming changes that cova will going to bring.

At your service
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 05:21:37 AM

I agree, This will going to bring another great future to everyone. We adopted the internet before I think it will going to be easy again to adopt the upcoming changes that cova will going to bring.

Yeah. It all comes down to how they peach the project to who ever is in charge of the internet. But i don't think they will have any problem with adoption as everyone wants to be secured.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:44:46 AM

I think the idea of reshaping the internet in a way that people actually have control over their data is something that pretty much everyone will agree should have been how it was from day 1 but blockchain might be the first time we see that possibility especially with advancements in one way encryption make it actually possible

You're right, data security is the true concept of Cova and its something that we all can attest to, a fact that we must at one point in time be a victim of the hazards involved in the lack of internet security and some corporate bodies make millions just stealing our data without the knowledge of the owner nor any incentive given to the victims

Yea, I remember recent cases too of popular companies that I don't like to mention their name, steal our precious data submitted on their website and sell to 3rd parties without our knowledge. I am happy for projects like COVA.

Yea, most brands pay very well to get such data and with the coming in of COVA, such can be stopped, i'm still trying to figure out how a data will have a mind of its own and perform the needed specific tasks assigned to it, thinking of such is just fun to imagine and i believe the intriguing nature behind the concept will bring in investors to try out the brand

We already seeing some interest from investors and partners. COVA project is mind blowing and revolutionary.  My every thought of a Smart Internet that could tell when you need your data given or blocked is Cool.
The idea of COVA makes me want to invest more.
I like to see a Blockchain project with real use.

Yea, which is a good thing and an indication that a lot is going on or will go on with Cova and like i stated, is quite a challenging process which if achieved will change everything we know about the internet and open new doors that will encourage users to efficiently use the internet without the fear that has linger in the industry for too long 
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:53:37 AM

Yeah. It all comes down to how they peach the project to who ever is in charge of the internet. But i don't think they will have any problem with adoption as everyone wants to be secured.

It's going to be a difficult technology for businesses and users to adopt initially. It's a completely new internet protocol, I get all the benefits of the project and I think potential users will see this too, but I just worry if it could take a while to win people around and finally get lots of people to use the new protocol.

Getadaaa

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 12:14:01 PM

COVA team would need to do more advertising and Promotion Campaigns.
A smart internet isn’t a Lay term. Not every Harry would understand how a smart internet works. YouTube and AMA session and Blockchain conferences would help out.

CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 12:56:14 PM

They have not yet fixed a date yet. We might have to wait for a while before we get to see an announcement for the ico but I  think now they are focused ib development or they might have gotten funds from institutional investors.

A start before Christmas would be nice, then I could give my family members, who are enthusiastic for crypto currencies, a few tokens for Christmas:-)

I doubt that they will start a token sale before Christmas or even in 2018. They haven't decided a date yet and imho every starting date in 2018 would be too short notice. Projects need to build up some 'hype' before the ICO, so they better announce the starting date months ahead.

I thought COVA is already trading and didn't an ICO.
This feels like a good news to me, the possibility of being part of a big deal as this excites me a lot

COVA is already trading somewhere? Are you sure? Couldn't find it on CMC. On which exchange is it trading?
I dont think they even started the Public sale yet! Exchange listing is a longway to go! But it'll sure be listed in Top exchanges like huobi for sure!
But currently they are in development mood! 
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:37:51 PM

They have not yet fixed a date yet. We might have to wait for a while before we get to see an announcement for the ico but I  think now they are focused ib development or they might have gotten funds from institutional investors.

A start before Christmas would be nice, then I could give my family members, who are enthusiastic for crypto currencies, a few tokens for Christmas:-)

I doubt that they will start a token sale before Christmas or even in 2018. They haven't decided a date yet and imho every starting date in 2018 would be too short notice. Projects need to build up some 'hype' before the ICO, so they better announce the starting date months ahead.

This feels like a good news to me, the possibility of being part of a big deal as this excites me a lot

COVA is already trading somewhere? Are you sure? Couldn't find it on CMC. On which exchange is it trading?
I dont think they even started the Public sale yet! Exchange listing is a longway to go! But it'll sure be listed in Top exchanges like huobi for sure!
But currently they are in development mood! 

I think they are waiting for the good market before starting their ICO because if the market is in good situation they are ready to make an investments on different good ICO's like her in cova.

At your service
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:42:17 PM

It's going to be a difficult technology for businesses and users to adopt initially. It's a completely new internet protocol, I get all the benefits of the project and I think potential users will see this too, but I just worry if it could take a while to win people around and finally get lots of people to use the new protocol.

I do agree with you, people tend to hold on to the past for too long that they fail to see and accept the future, it takes a lot to change that perception, Cova will be competing against what we know and how we've used the internet for years and if they intend to excel, they will need a lot of creativity to change the tide in favour of them
Getadaaa

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 02:13:14 PM

I do agree with you, people tend to hold on to the past for too long that they fail to see and accept the future, it takes a lot to change that perception, Cova will be competing against what we know and how we've used the internet for years and if they intend to excel, they will need a lot of creativity to change the tide in favour of them

I follow up with COVA updates on Medium. They have been doing so much on attending Blockchain meetups.  But how long do you think COVA protocol would be accepted by internet users?

Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 02:17:55 PM

My bad I was mistaken it with COVAL on CMC, I thought it was COVA
When is the start of the ICO?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:49:35 PM

My bad I was mistaken it with COVAL on CMC, I thought it was COVA
When is the start of the ICO?

No problem, there are so many different tokens on CMC. Easy to mix them up  Grin

They haven't finalized their plans for the token sale. This is what is written in their Telegram group: "Note: there is no active token sale for COVA at this time. Once details for the token sale are finalized, we will announce them here." It seems like they had an Airdrop some time ago (I missed it, just saw that some people talked about them in Telegram) which isn't distributed yet.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 03:05:31 PM

A smart internet isn’t a Lay term. Not every Harry would understand how a smart internet works. YouTube and AMA session and Blockchain conferences would help out.

That's what I asked the same question on previous page. I totally agree with you. If they want to catch more investors or investment here so they should be provide more details about Cova.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 03:37:34 PM

Let's see, we can know everything once Cova is fully ready. Hope so that they will complete their all promises and achieve their goals.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:46:44 PM

That's what I asked the same question on previous page. I totally agree with you. If they want to catch more investors or investment here so they should be provide more details about Cova.

But they haven't even agreed on an exact date for their ICO. There is still plenty of time to focus on marketing once the plan for their sale stands. Now their testnet should be top priority.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:21:20 PM

But they haven't even agreed on an exact date for their ICO. There is still plenty of time to focus on marketing once the plan for their sale stands. Now their testnet should be top priority.

In this stage of the project, the Covalent Team should push the development of the testnet instead of doing marketing campaigns. When the testnet is ready you can start the ICO and do some marketing activities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: