Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:43:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 50768 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:20:14 PM

It is good to delay marketing when platform operation is still to be fully launched
I don't think still that advertising is bad for any particular period of a project phase, wether at tokensale or pre launch phase

I disagree with you. Marketing should start very early in the process of development especially in the crypto. Reaching the masses is extremely important to be successful.

Your not wrong marketing is one of those things that can’t start soon enough as the team needs to make sure that they are building a following early and give time for adoption to grow

Yep I know they are focused on development at this stage, but it would be great if they document their progress a bit more transparently. Bi-weekly updates are cool but I would like to see them expand more on what they are actually doing in layman terms which will make it easier for beginners to understand.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:53:53 AM

It is good to delay marketing when platform operation is still to be fully launched
I don't think still that advertising is bad for any particular period of a project phase, wether at tokensale or pre launch phase

I disagree with you. Marketing should start very early in the process of development especially in the crypto. Reaching the masses is extremely important to be successful.

Your not wrong marketing is one of those things that can’t start soon enough as the team needs to make sure that they are building a following early and give time for adoption to grow

Yep I know they are focused on development at this stage, but it would be great if they document their progress a bit more transparently. Bi-weekly updates are cool but I would like to see them expand more on what they are actually doing in layman terms which will make it easier for beginners to understand.

I agree buddy, They must keep giving an update on their community supporters and investors about their progress and developments more. We know that they are really doing great but it will be more good if they will share it to us  Grin.

At your service
C. Huddleston

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:29:37 AM

Dear Covalent Team
Your coin may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough ☞ https://aiodex.com/vote
If you do not want to vote, please fill out the Quick List:
1. 0.5 BTC will be listing in 7-10 days
2. 1 BTC will be listing in 3 days
3. 2 BTC will be listing in 24 hour
4. Other Payment using ETH or GEEK or Your coin with equivalent from 0.5 BTC to 2 BTC
Explorer free for any coin listed ☞ https://explorer.aiodex.com/
Please, Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.
Sincerely,
Aiodex Team
Discord: https://discord.gg/RvhvdZq
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aiodexofficial
Twitter: https://twitter.com/aiodex_official
Telegram: https://t.me/aiodex_official
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:36:36 AM

COVA project is great no doubt. The concept of a safe internet is unique and we can see that it’s use by everyone on the  internet would be overwhelming once it’s launched.
It’s a bit on the technical side I must comment because it’s a new concept.
I am certainly not the only one anticipating your testnet release. That should give more idea of a smart internet.

I agree they really have a very great idea about changing ang making the internet smarter. This kind of project is really what most of the people looking for.

I can almost say nothing is safe on the internet again these days and a lots of data gets abused. I even fear the level of credit card data abuse that mind be going on behind the scene unnoticed.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 10:09:13 AM

COVA team would need to do more advertising and Promotion Campaigns.
A smart internet isn’t a Lay term. Not every Harry would understand how a smart internet works. YouTube and AMA session and Blockchain conferences would help out.

Since there is not even an appointment for an ICO, I think big marketing campaigns are premature. It's a good thing they're focusing on development right now and not putting any energy into advertising. That comes early enough when they are at conferences and events.

I don't totally agree with you on that, there is no such thing as premature marketing. Have you ever heard of hype? It is very healthy to build hype around a project that is yet to kick off. Make people anticipate and eventually get them to use the project when it launches.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 10:32:44 AM

COVA project is great no doubt. The concept of a safe internet is unique and we can see that it’s use by everyone on the  internet would be overwhelming once it’s launched.
I am certainly not the only one anticipating your testnet release. That should give more idea of a smart internet.

I agree they really have a very great idea about changing ang making the internet smarter. This kind of project is really what most of the people looking for.

I can almost say nothing is safe on the internet again these days and a lots of data gets abused. I even fear the level of credit card data abuse that mind be going on behind the scene unnoticed.

You know this. There are a lot of vulnerabilities happening in the internet that it seems nothing is safe online again. Most times this company deliberately sell user data without permission.
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 10:41:00 AM

I agree buddy, They must keep giving an update on their community supporters and investors about their progress and developments more. We know that they are really doing great but it will be more good if they will share it to us  Grin.

One can simply just take their response "doing well" as word of mouth, the community will feel better and reassured if they share their current progress with the house.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:47:53 AM

My main concern is just adoption as with everything with crypto adoption always tends to be the achiles heel, the project as it stands seems to have so much of the technical aspect well planned out its going to be the corporate and social aspect that needs to really knock it out of the park and bring on companies and projects to implement the platform large scale

You're right, adoption is really needed if they intend to survive but i'm quite optimistic, especially with the fact that reputable brands already showed interest in Cova, so its all about implementation and once that's effectively done, we may get to see a situation whereby people will want to know more and possibly get into the train of a new web protocol
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:17:07 AM

My main concern is just adoption as with everything with crypto adoption always tends to be the achiles heel, the project as it stands seems to have so much of the technical aspect well planned out its going to be the corporate and social aspect that needs to really knock it out of the park and bring on companies and projects to implement the platform large scale

You're right, adoption is really needed if they intend to survive but i'm quite optimistic, especially with the fact that reputable brands already showed interest in Cova, so its all about implementation and once that's effectively done, we may get to see a situation whereby people will want to know more and possibly get into the train of a new web protocol

Wow that's a good news that some big / reputable companies are showing some interest on the project. Well I guess they already predicted what will really going to be the future of this project.

At your service
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 11:34:30 AM

Why I understand where you're coming from and quite agree that when the right marketing is done we will see a very good conversion as per tokensale but truth is strategically carrying out such activities remains key

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
disoza

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:46:39 AM

A smart internet isn’t a Lay term. Not every Harry would understand how a smart internet works. YouTube and AMA session and Blockchain conferences would help out.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 12:47:54 PM

Why I understand where you're coming from and quite agree that when the right marketing is done we will see a very good conversion as per tokensale but truth is strategically carrying out such activities remains key

I guess COVA team got units. There are other wheels to move the project. But There’s the marketing head. It’s his job to design an effective marketing strategy. Starting early is always better.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 01:41:45 PM

Well you have a good point here! I mean yeah people have to understand this project first to know about it and use it.
No matter how good it is, they have to understand how this can bring Welfare to us!   
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 02:00:55 PM

Well you have a good point here! I mean yeah people have to understand this project first to know about it and use it.
No matter how good it is, they have to understand how this can bring Welfare to us!   

We learn eeveryday. Not every know how to use the internet and not every one is technically minded to understand a smart internet either. But we know it’s helpful, when we see a video on how it works.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:44:42 PM

Well from what I have been seeing they are quite active with meetups and especially in places where the developers are. Plus the last addition of the advisors is a really great marketing campaign and I think it is timed nicely with the updates they have released.

gee777

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 03:56:25 PM

We learn eeveryday. Not every know how to use the internet and not every one is technically minded to understand a smart internet either. But we know it’s helpful, when we see a video on how it works.

True. Not everyone knows how to use the Internet but a large percentage of people know do use the Internet. Cova will play a big part in changing the Internet.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 04:03:43 PM

You know this. There are a lot of vulnerabilities happening in the internet that it seems nothing is safe online again. Most times this company deliberately sell user data without permission.

Exactly, even well-known companies in the world are guilty of this and recently we had such case, our data should not be sold because we gave it out of trust, if they can't value our trust in them, then it is only wise that we take absolute control of our own data.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 04:22:58 PM

True. Not everyone knows how to use the Internet but a large percentage of people know do use the Internet. Cova will play a big part in changing the Internet.
Even sometimes people are using their own data while accessing internet but they are not aware about risk of their data. Cova will really help us to keep safe our data from hackers.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:39:42 PM

I just checked the Twitter account of Cova (https://twitter.com/covatoken). Seems like they are not that active on Social media. They should step up a bit once they know when they will have their token sale.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:17:12 PM

I just checked the Twitter account of Cova (https://twitter.com/covatoken). Seems like they are not that active on Social media. They should step up a bit once they know when they will have their token sale.

Yeah, but for now, they should push forward the development of the testnet. This is the priority for Cova at the moment. If the testnet is ready for public and the ICO is started, they can do some marketing campaigns.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: