Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:55:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[100X LEVERAGE TRADING]🔥 PrimeXBT- Maximize your Bitcoin profits!🔥🔥🔥  (Read 56451 times)
TechComputer

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:28:25 AM

Normally, i think more leverage will help people have more chance for gain more profit. And of course, the risky of high leverage happen if you have small amount for trading only.
I think so. Most of the people will going to see this project because of the unique in their trading platform more than binance or even the popular chinese exchange.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:02:06 AM

Normally, i think more leverage will help people have more chance for gain more profit. And of course, the risky of high leverage happen if you have small amount for trading only.
I think so. Most of the people will going to see this project because of the unique in their trading platform more than binance or even the popular chinese exchange.
That is right. Becaus eof the uniqueness in the platform of the PrimeXBT and great advantages towards others, which holds a truly great offerings as compared to Binance. Trading experience is much well great through PrimeXBT.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:49:54 AM

I like the idea about 100x leverage. But why we won't not have more leverage? Almost i see at forex exchange is 500x.
Those site who are give 500x leverage, they have so many condition to take part in it.but in case of PrimeXBT with so much offer for the traders it will be enough compare to those trading site

Forex is much less volatile than crypto, so some brokers offer 500x leverage. Based on our experience, 100x leverage is enough to meet the needs of the crypto traders (it's actually more than enough).

Thats right As we observed right now btc and eth and other altcoins price are really volatile when in terms of the its price. I'm glad there are still crypto exchange like this that offer you  profit from little trade you can do.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:14:53 AM

I like the idea about 100x leverage. But why we won't not have more leverage? Almost i see at forex exchange is 500x.
Those site who are give 500x leverage, they have so many condition to take part in it.but in case of PrimeXBT with so much offer for the traders it will be enough compare to those trading site

I am not into greedy profiting, So for me, the 100x  leverage in trading is good for a newbie trader like me, If I  already profited in primexbt.

nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:19:46 AM

I am not into greedy profiting, So for me, the 100x  leverage in trading is good for a newbie trader like me, If I  already profited in primexbt.
Same here with me. So I will shared the same thought with you buddy. To what the PrimeXBT have offered with us, is more than enough for all of us newbie traders. I do hope that lots of people are keep on having the chance to see this project and try it out.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:01:25 PM

Same here with me. So I will shared the same thought with you buddy. To what the PrimeXBT have offered with us, is more than enough for all of us newbie traders. I do hope that lots of people are keep on having the chance to see this project and try it out.

This is a trading platform which it plays a vital role in crypto space and definitely this'll be somehow to watch for. With the features that it offered, traders could definitely be interested to see what this can give to the community. As they are going to be competitive with the large exchange site, they offer with this 100x leverage and this is something we should watch for.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 01:00:38 PM

Heres the thing regardless if your a big time or small time trader what matter is that you earn at least minimum of 1% of your capital a day. Because if you count that in 30 days thats at least 30% ROI.

As long as you get profit, it's still a winning issue and this is the important thing we should always appreciate. Primexbt offers such a good services compared to other existing exchanges which it potentially makes us a better trader.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:00:01 PM

Forex is much less volatile than crypto, so some brokers offer 500x leverage. Based on our experience, 100x leverage is enough to meet the needs of the crypto traders (it's actually more than enough).
Yeah thats enough.we need to accept that as a new project they provide enough leverage for us & what they offer us.so don't need forex leverage what have no guarantee 
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:05:14 PM

I think this kind of a trading platform is the best trading platform compared to the Binance and Bittrex. They had 100x leverages and 0% fees for it though it gonna make the platform get audience asap.
I agree, because now there are some minor problems in trading on Binance, so I think that Prime platform will be able to show that it is the best among other similar exchangers.
Same here with me. I agree with that, that the PrimeXBT had a greater potential compared to those other crypto trading platforms in our community. But hopefully they will keep on proving and sharing that to us and to the whole crypto currency community where, further innovations and developments is necessary.
I think we should take a closer look at the PrimeXBT project. Because they have a great advantage compared to other projects and platforms, for example, margin trading in Bitfinex is limited to 3x, and PrimeXBT offers up to 100x. Binance has no margin. Here analyze.
of course we should. We need to asses the project well, for a better and updated feedbacks. For me comparing eah project is quite informal, we need to respect each project concept and ideas. Each project has individual chararistics to performed accordingto ytheir respective tasks.
That's right, but if you don’t compare projects, then how can you draw conclusions on the exchanges? There is only one way out and this comparison. So without this, nowhere.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:58:15 PM

This is really amazing project beacuse i thinking this is the first project in which we can do trading with 100× leavrage. If you are trader then you can assume that how much profitable it for us.i am eagerly waiting for registration on your exchange.
Well, we hope that this could be successfully implemented so we can experienced how good 100x leverage is since most of the trading platform now don't have an idea like this. Perhaps, we just have to do our best in supporting this project so that the dev team will be able to have confidence in the development stage.
LaGata888

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:35:03 PM

This is a trading platform which it plays a vital role in crypto space and definitely this'll be somehow to watch for. With the features that it offered, traders could definitely be interested to see what this can give to the community. As they are going to be competitive with the large exchange site, they offer with this 100x leverage and this is something we should watch for.

I 100% agree that PrimeXBT is positioned to have a huge part in the evolution of the crypto market.  

The ability to profit from declining markets by short selling is so valuable to the crypto-market, as downward swings make up a large majority of any market’s activity.  Short selling has proven to be massively popular with traders in traditional markets, so it’s exciting to finally be able to apply this to cryptocurrency.  

With that said, 2018 was a missed opportunity for many, with only a small percent of people and/or institutional investors bringing in the big bucks throughout the brutal bear market while the majority of traders simply “hodl” in hope to come out the other side alive.

Bring on margin trading with leverage also! Again, Prime XBT are pioneering this territory by allowing all of their trades to be protected by stop-loss orders.  So we can dare to multiply profits by 100x with a safety net of no more than we’re willing to risk losing.
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:59:19 PM

That's a good start for you bud, it is not necessary to rush things out and get money quickly. 100x leverage for me is more than enough.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:09:07 PM

That's a good start for you bud, it is not necessary to rush things out and get money quickly. 100x leverage for me is more than enough.
This seems project set an achievable target genuinely comparing to other trading platforms like binance, prime xbt strategies seems achievable as they are owning accurate accountability for every task.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:30:04 PM

That is right. Becaus eof the uniqueness in the platform of the PrimeXBT and great advantages towards others, which holds a truly great offerings as compared to Binance. Trading experience is much well great through PrimeXBT.
I totally agree with your statement as this PrimeXBT may quickly catch up with Binance and other major exchanges ,due to this only reason.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:31:25 PM

I am not into greedy profiting, So for me, the 100x  leverage in trading is good for a newbie trader like me, If I  already profited in primexbt.
Really truly, more it is also not necessary for most of ordinary traders, there is quite enough 100x leverage for comfortable trading.

Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:19:00 PM

I totally agree with your statement as this PrimeXBT may quickly catch up with Binance and other major exchanges ,due to this only reason.
In my opinion, PrimeXBT platform is perfect for both novice traders and experienced players in this field. A truly unique project that is just at the beginning of its great future.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:34:46 PM

In crypto currency the price move up and down in crazy way with short time unlike fiat currencies in Forex, that means, you can end up losing your real asset in few mins, not just its value. Even 100x is big and that's why we see crypto exchanges offer small leverage. maybe if someday the situation change and crypto assets become less volatile, offering 500x would be normal. 
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:53:50 PM

I am not into greedy profiting, So for me, the 100x  leverage in trading is good for a newbie trader like me, If I  already profited in primexbt.
Heres the thing regardless if your a big time or small time trader what matter is that you earn at least minimum of 1% of your capital a day. Because if you count that in 30 days thats at least 30% ROI.

They are giving fair right to the experts trader and the beginners, wonderful,the minimum capital is very reasonable and affordable. I just hope that this will result to a fruitfull outcome and able to reach the set goals and plans. I will look forward for more updates and released information.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:03:54 PM

In my opinion, PrimeXBT platform is perfect for both novice traders and experienced players in this field. A truly unique project that is just at the beginning of its great future.
Right, this project shows potentialities and chances to grow as a successful and profitable in the future we cannot recognise each beauty of the project until they reach it maturity date to bloom and let the crypto market see how effective and efficient this project.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 11:49:19 PM

I think is really a good way to setup your trade if not the best possible way Is unrealistic with 500x I personally have never seen something like that so check your facts right is just not possible for the trade he is talking about

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: