Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:26:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[100X LEVERAGE TRADING]🔥 PrimeXBT- Maximize your Bitcoin profits!🔥🔥🔥  (Read 56451 times)
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:19:52 AM

I'm glad that the team had already fixed their Facebook page, Once again I can start promoting PrimeXBT for bounties.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:40:23 AM

I'm glad that the team had already fixed their Facebook page, Once again I can start promoting PrimeXBT for bounties.

Facebook members have a lot of potential new traders and also amateurs who will surely recognize the PrimeXBT 100X leverage.

Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 04:07:12 AM

evrything looks so profitable in this exchangers. I am really excited. and this is also very good to know promotion also going on via different social site.  ✌ really very appreciated

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:30:21 AM

Facebook members have a lot of potential new traders and also amateurs who will surely recognize the PrimeXBT 100X leverage.

New traders shouldn't be touching leverage trading with a ten foot pole though. It's one of the best and the fastest ways to lose all your money real quick
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:44:50 AM

Not only that this project have an organized set and provided all informations needed but, the PrimeXBT is a cryptp project that should be proud of that deserves continuous supports and trust from the crowd. Well, the PrimeXBT have a great platform that advances from other exchanges like the Binance. I am expecting more interesting updates and further exciting innovation from this project's core.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 12:47:46 PM

Does the project give another updates? Well, as far as I have known about the project, it is a lots of vetter qualities and capabilities as a crypto trading platform compared to the other crypto exchanges like to Binance. Something like it has a higher leverage which will be really good to all of the traders most especially to he beginners.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:34:19 PM

Social media is a huge market so if you perform well in advertising you can get huge support from verified and trusted accounts.
Yes, in many projects in the market the social media campaigns is quite effective because nowadays people are into technology and social media is also one way to have fun and enjoy. Also social media has large number of users subscriber that may the way to attract others interest and attention.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:52:12 PM

Does the project give another updates? Well, as far as I have known about the project, it is a lots of vetter qualities and capabilities as a crypto trading platform compared to the other crypto exchanges like to Binance. Something like it has a higher leverage which will be really good to all of the traders most especially to he beginners.
No updates have been received so far, but as far as I know, this platform really has more advantages than other exchanges. You can even compare yourself.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:00:37 PM

No updates have been received so far, but as far as I know, this platform really has more advantages than other exchanges. You can even compare yourself.
Latency for the transaction speed actually matters me to opt the right exchange. Until the transaction is successfully completed it actually triggers me a question mark mostly during lately done so the rapid flow with quick approvals sets the real comfort.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:49:42 PM

If that's the case then they should also promote their facebook page and gain more likes so that they will get more audience for their project.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 07:23:29 PM

What is your daily volume right now? Or project is not launched yet?
I think they have not launched yet. but hopefully it will be good enough volume after launching.. it has more advantage than any other exchangers. so we are hopeful

Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:47:27 PM

Normally, i think more leverage will help people have more chance for gain more profit. And of course, the risky of high leverage happen if you have small amount for trading only.
I think so. Most of the people will going to see this project because of the unique in their trading platform more than binance or even the popular chinese exchange.
That is right. Becaus eof the uniqueness in the platform of the PrimeXBT and great advantages towards others, which holds a truly great offerings as compared to Binance. Trading experience is much well great through PrimeXBT.
I totally agree with your statement as this PrimeXBT may quickly catch up with Binance and other major exchanges ,due to this only reason.
In my opinion, PrimeXBT platform is perfect for both novice traders and experienced players in this field. A truly unique project that is just at the beginning of its great future.
Yes, I totally agree as people can take advantage of the higher margins and hence can be used by all types of people.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:14:18 PM

It's has not been launched yet, according to some old replie, theywere planing to launch at the end of December, but there is no official date yet. For the volume, they are going to aggregate liquidity from 12 top cryptocurrency exchanges orders on their exchange, therefore the daily volume would decent even the platform is still new, however, I'm not sure if this feature would available with first week or it's feature that will added later after some period of time.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:18:57 PM

If they need promotion to gain traders they have to launch different social site as promotion will be easy from these sites.but they should be managed by some experience 
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:37:21 PM

I think they have not launched yet. but hopefully it will be good enough volume after launching.. it has more advantage than any other exchangers. so we are hopeful
the platform is becoming more popular every day. Therefore, I think that after launching they will have a large volume, you will soon be able to verify this.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:09:14 PM

the platform is becoming more popular every day. Therefore, I think that after launching they will have a large volume, you will soon be able to verify this.
Hopefully buddy, the platform itself is nice and interesting. It catches the attention of many this also makinh noise in the market seem everyone is familiar with its concept and partial ideas. That's why I agreed with your statement that in near future they can reach and able to achieve their goalsn and plans.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:46:11 PM

evrything looks so profitable in this exchangers. I am really excited. and this is also very good to know promotion also going on via different social site.  ✌ really very appreciated
Yes, looks really perfectly. There is already a wish to try it in practice the hands. It was necessary to wait for start of the platform.

connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:59:05 PM

Well, we hope that this could be launched as soon as possible since the idea will help to enable profits despite in the bearish market. This is only one of a kind trading platform that offers good benefits to the traders so much better to grab it now.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:17:49 PM

It's has not been launched yet, according to some old replie, theywere planing to launch at the end of December, but there is no official date yet. For the volume, they are going to aggregate liquidity from 12 top cryptocurrency exchanges orders on their exchange, therefore the daily volume would decent even the platform is still new, however, I'm not sure if this feature would available with first week or it's feature that will added later after some period of time.

Well, they have to think about it so that they can get the attention of the traders. They are offering those features so it must be used. On the side, the platform could probably holds such a bigger volume if they are planning to compete with other big exchanges.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 11:29:15 PM

I think is a good way for trader to start with a better experience mind you I think it will be better to get started with trading first before jumping to leverage It might help set you a little bit

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: