Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:30:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 [1020] 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 ... 1472 »
  Print  
Author Topic: T20 and T20I cricket prediction and discussion  (Read 190021 times)
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1538

View Profile
May 27, 2023, 01:12:34 PM
Merited by Haunebu (1)

It's tough to figure out the true highlight of IPL 2023 since there were so many amazing performers. Personally, I felt that these guys stood out the most:

- Jaiswal
- Rinku
- Gill
- Dube

Among them, I would choose Rinku as the highlight of this season primarily because of his consistent ability to play well against close to impossible odds.
Adding more names to the list and all of them are 20-22yo.

-Dhruv Jurel, WK batsman from RR
-Nehal Wadhera, left handed batter from MI
-Tilak Varma, another stylish left handed batter from MI
-Suyash Sharma, leggie from KKR

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
elevates

Activity: 742
Merit: 390

View Profile
May 27, 2023, 02:30:02 PM

Saw the match yesterday all of it and for the first time I was glued to the TV, enjoyed every bit of it. Thankfully saw one of the best batting by a new generation batter. I felt he as in Shubhman Gill is a combination of the best India can produce such as Sachin, Rohit and Kohli. I am not sure for how many years he may be able to display the same commitment & sincerity. At the moment the whole nation is enjoying his batting.

Another big upcoming talent is Jaiswal. I won't deny that he is a bit inconsistent stil, he is better than many others on that list. Nevertheless I cannot for get about the talented Rinku Singh. Always comes down the order and delivers what is expected from him. The problem is that all of them are batters and India still doesn't have a replacement of Hardik Pandya. If you think you have a clue then do share it.
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 27, 2023, 04:17:03 PM

Those are some excellent additions. Suyash was excellent for KKR during the first half of the season, but I didn't see him much after that. Wonder what happened to him. Jurel performed well on certain occasions.

Varma and Wadhera literally carried MI along with Sky in some matches. They were the primary reasons why they were able to chase down 200+ scores quite easily(Not Green, Rohit etc).

Prabhsimran was another great find in this season. He has great potential.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
CPNpr

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 27, 2023, 05:09:21 PM

It's tough to figure out the true highlight of IPL 2023 since there were so many amazing performers. Personally, I felt that these guys stood out the most:

- Jaiswal
- Rinku
- Gill
- Dube

Among them, I would choose Rinku as the highlight of this season primarily because of his consistent ability to play well against close to impossible odds.
It will not be a difficult task for India to decide on these four batsmen. Because Gill and Jaiswal will open in Indian T20 cricket and Rinku can be a great choice as a finisher for India.  You may be wondering whether those who are currently serving India Cricket will be dropped from the team.  Basically, they will not be removed from the team, only the players from the previous two matches will be replaced by the new players. By the end of this IPL it seems that BCCI has been the most successful in managing the IPL as they have found several talented players this season which will undoubtedly be the best T20 squad for Team India when the T20 squad is announced.
This is a good side in Indian cricket. Where good cricketers are available every year especially from events like IPL. I think Jaiswal, Rinku, Gill will lead Indian cricket in future. If the senior players retire or anyone loss his form, their places will be replaced by those cricketers. However, since cricket does not count any senior junior, if ‍anyone consistently perform good, he will definitely be able to take that position in the national team.
Gujarat titans were outstanding they won the match pretty gracefully thanks to shubman gill batting and mohit Sharma balling the totally deserved all the credit for yesterday's win.
Mumbai Indians unfortunately failed badly with bat too and their performance was not as it should be in semifinals .
Mumbai Indians' performance was shameful. They did not play well at all. Mumbai Indians supporters are very angry with their such game. The performances of the two matches were memorable for Mumbai Indians fans. Mumbai Indians can make it to the final match. Mumbai Indians fans have to pay a lot of fines in this match. Mumbai Indians supporters bet on Mumbai Indians without any hesitation. Gujarat defeated titan's Mumbai Indians by a huge margin to make it to the final match.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Gulttam2a2

Activity: 112
Merit: 34

View Profile
May 27, 2023, 05:18:26 PM

Saw the match yesterday all of it and for the first time I was glued to the TV, enjoyed every bit of it. Thankfully saw one of the best batting by a new generation batter. I felt he as in Shubhman Gill is a combination of the best India can produce such as Sachin, Rohit and Kohli. I am not sure for how many years he may be able to display the same commitment & sincerity. At the moment the whole nation is enjoying his batting.

Another big upcoming talent is Jaiswal. I won't deny that he is a bit inconsistent stil, he is better than many others on that list. Nevertheless I cannot for get about the talented Rinku Singh. Always comes down the order and delivers what is expected from him. The problem is that all of them are batters and India still doesn't have a replacement of Hardik Pandya. If you think you have a clue then do share it.
I agree with you that everyone is enjoying Subman Gill's batting now.He can take Indian cricket forward like Sachin, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli.This IPL has come up with many talented players.You see Hardik Pandya is a batsman, bowler and a captain who Keeping the top order of IPL and taking the team to the finals.You can see the past international matches where Hardik Pandya has won many matches and the Indian cricket board is unable to find an all-rounder option like Hardik Pandya.
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2023, 06:11:46 PM

I agree with you that everyone is enjoying Subman Gill's batting now.He can take Indian cricket forward like Sachin, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli.This IPL has come up with many talented players.You see Hardik Pandya is a batsman, bowler and a captain who Keeping the top order of IPL and taking the team to the finals.You can see the past international matches where Hardik Pandya has won many matches and the Indian cricket board is unable to find an all-rounder option like Hardik Pandya.
We're getting into early conclusion on the performance of Shubman Gill. We've seen good number of players similar to Shubman Gill performing good at the home country. During the time of foreign tours they doesn't perform when required. In this Virat Kohli is really good and he performs in all field. Hardik Pandya is a good all rounder, but BCCI was looking for an all rounder who could perform same as Jadeja. This season of IPL have revealed the ability of more number of new players. Lets see who gonna get a spot in the national team.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Unknown Op

Activity: 560
Merit: 365

Pakistan Local Board Request

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2023, 06:14:10 PM

Charlotte Edwards Cup
Thunders vs Sunrisers

~~~
The Charlotte Edwards Cup encounter between the Thunders and Sunrisers was intense with the Thunders seeming stronger based on historical statistics. The Sunrisers were yet to record a victory while the Thunders had only won one of their previous five games. There are currently 21 balls left in the match, and the Thunders won by seven wickets to claim victory. Emma Lamb amazing 31 runs from 26 deliveries and Liberty Heap admirable 46 runs from 49 balls both contributed significantly to the Thunders victory. This outcome demonstrated the Thunders skill and potential in the Charlotte Edwards Cup in addition to reaffirming their superiority in terms of prior stats.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Crypto Library

Activity: 854
Merit: 762

Find your Digital Services at- cryptolibrary.pro

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2023, 07:05:13 PM

Subman Gill has been proving in almost every match that he is the best of the best. This year's IPL season has shown him even better. He was instrumental in helping Gujarat Titans set a record score of 233 runs in IPL history. 129 runs from 60 balls and also if we look at his strike rate it is 215 which is huge after taking a century. Subman Gill is the top scorer with a total of 851 runs in this IPL season.  I also think this is a sign of the awakening of another new player like legendary players like Sachin Tendulkar and Dhoni.
Anyway I think Mumbai Indians were not bad in qualification but their bowling performance was very poor in this match which led to Gujarat Titans scoring relentlessly. However, Mumbai Indians had a good start. If they could have continued with their early run rate, they might have had a chance to win in the end. But they couldn't do that from around their seven overs as the run rate dropped steadily along with the rapid fall of wickets was another factor. We can understand it by looking at the graph below.
source

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
wd1

Activity: 99
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 27, 2023, 07:12:05 PM

Subman Gill has been proving in almost every match that he is the best of the best. This year's IPL season has shown him even better. He was instrumental in helping Gujarat Titans set a record score of 233 runs in IPL history. 129 runs from 60 balls and also if we look at his strike rate it is 215 which is huge after taking a century. Subman Gill is the top scorer with a total of 851 runs in this IPL season.  I also think this is a sign of the awakening of another new player like legendary players like Sachin Tendulkar and Dhoni.
Anyway I think Mumbai Indians were not bad in qualification but their bowling performance was very poor in this match which led to Gujarat Titans scoring relentlessly. However, Mumbai Indians had a good start. If they could have continued with their early run rate, they might have had a chance to win in the end. But they couldn't do that from around their seven overs as the run rate dropped steadily along with the rapid fall of wickets was another factor. We can understand it by looking at the graph below.
source

It certainly is a good sign, but shouldn't we wait till he performs consistently in all 3 formats in different countries, before comparing him with such high company.
S A KHAIR

Activity: 952
Merit: 108

1xBit recovered their reputation

View Profile
May 27, 2023, 08:02:12 PM

We're getting into early conclusion on the performance of Shubman Gill. We've seen good number of players similar to Shubman Gill performing good at the home country. During the time of foreign tours they doesn't perform when required. In this Virat Kohli is really good and he performs in all field. Hardik Pandya is a good all rounder, but BCCI was looking for an all rounder who could perform same as Jadeja. This season of IPL have revealed the ability of more number of new players. Lets see who gonna get a spot in the national team.
Completely agree with this, history is full of cases like this. Shubman Gill is a great player but people need to wait for him to do this consistently on different venues before calling him the next biggest thing.

Shubman Gill is an excellent player no doubt. Shubman Gill's performance this season has impressed everyone. And because of Shubman Gill's performance overall performance of Gujarat team was very good. Even then, this player needs to be more experienced to get a place in the Indian team. If not more experienced then getting a place in the Indian team is not easy. Because BCCI has a lot of talented players for their squad. If Shubman Gill is not experienced enough, he will not be able to cement his place in the Indian team. But I think Shubman Gill can be a worthy replacement for Rohit Sharma.

wd1

Activity: 99
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 27, 2023, 08:22:06 PM

Completely agree with this, history is full of cases like this. Shubman Gill is a great player but people need to wait for him to do this consistently on different venues before calling him the next biggest thing.

Shubman Gill is an excellent player no doubt. Shubman Gill's performance this season has impressed everyone. And because of Shubman Gill's performance overall performance of Gujarat team was very good. Even then, this player needs to be more experienced to get a place in the Indian team. If not more experienced then getting a place in the Indian team is not easy. Because BCCI has a lot of talented players for their squad. If Shubman Gill is not experienced enough, he will not be able to cement his place in the Indian team. But I think Shubman Gill can be a worthy replacement for Rohit Sharma.

Yeah I think at the moment he is in far better form than Rohit Sharma (who isn't getting any younger) and should be given a chance for the Indian team. But my main point aligns with yours, that we should wait more before putting him in such elite company before he shows more consistency.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 27, 2023, 10:40:16 PM

Yeah I think at the moment he is in far better form than Rohit Sharma (who isn't getting any younger) and should be given a chance for the Indian team. But my main point aligns with yours, that we should wait more before putting him in such elite company before he shows more consistency.
No doubt, he's an able player. Think of Virat Kohli at this position, it took him long to get recognised as he started well with all forms of cricket. Above all his consistency in performance continues between the home pitch and away from home. Shubman Gill is no down in performance, but he hadn't played much. Let him play good cricket for the country and get his name added to the best hitters list.

Gulttam2a2

Activity: 112
Merit: 34

View Profile
May 28, 2023, 04:14:40 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2023, 04:50:52 AM by Gulttam2a2

No doubt, he's an able player. Think of Virat Kohli at this position, it took him long to get recognised as he started well with all forms of cricket. Above all his consistency in performance continues between the home pitch and away from home. Shubman Gill is no down in performance, but he hadn't played much. Let him play good cricket for the country and get his name added to the best hitters list.
I agree with you.Virat Kohli and Rohit Sarma are very good and experienced batsmen who have given India many wins in international matches.They have been playing well in international matches. Subman Gill is a good player.I have not seen him play any international match well except these IPL matches.If he wants to become a player like Virat Kohli and Rohit Sharma,he needs to be very skilled and play well in international matches.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2023, 04:25:41 AM

You see Hardik Pandya is a batsman, bowler and a captain who Keeping the top order of IPL and taking the team to the finals.You can see the past international matches where Hardik Pandya has won many matches and the Indian cricket board is unable to find an all-rounder option like Hardik Pandya.
Shivam Dube has been played as a replacement for Hardik Pandya in the Indian National Team for a while but the star has not proved himself as such. But in this season of IPL, he is back in the mind of Indian cricket team. Because Shivam Dube's performance in this IPL was excellent. If he can maintain his consistency, maybe this all-rounder can be in the BCCI's thoughts as an alternative to Hardik Pandya.  Hardik Pandya is one player who never fades away from hundreds of criticisms or injury hurdles, he has come back strong every time to the Indian cricket team.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1538

View Profile
May 28, 2023, 06:05:34 AM

Those are some excellent additions. Suyash was excellent for KKR during the first half of the season, but I didn't see him much after that. Wonder what happened to him. Jurel performed well on certain occasions.

Varma and Wadhera literally carried MI along with Sky in some matches. They were the primary reasons why they were able to chase down 200+ scores quite easily(Not Green, Rohit etc).

Prabhsimran was another great find in this season. He has great potential.
We'll definitely see Jurel in the action soon because he's a middle order batter with amazing hitting ability and also Wicket keeper. Might be too early to say but i think if he performs in another season then selectors will possibly look at him as 1st-2nd choice WK in T-20 format. 

Varma and Wadhera got really lucky to get into MI's setup. These guys know how to nurture young talent, i hope MI keep em under their wings for the next 3-4 seasons straight.

Yeah, Suyash was doing but later took some beating as well but it's alright. He needs to do more hard work tho as leggi's life is not easy in professional cricket. Same with Prabhsimran, he had only 1 good inning and i also believe Punjab is not the right franchise for any talent because they have shitty management.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 28, 2023, 06:21:06 AM

I agree with you.Virat Kohli and Rohit Sarma are very good and experienced batsmen who have given India many wins in international matches.They have been playing well in international matches. Subman Gill is a good player.I have not seen him play any international match well except these IPL matches.If he wants to become a player like Virat Kohli and Rohit Sharma,he needs to be very skilled and play well in international matches.
After Mahendra Singh Dhoni, these two batsmen have contributed greatly to the Indian national cricket team achieving great things. Virat Kohli is an incredibly experienced and fast batsman while Rohit Sarma plays every match with a cool head, these two batsmen are expected to support the Indian national cricket team for a long time.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
May 28, 2023, 08:52:31 AM

~
Shubman Gill has played some incredible innings for India in ODI and he has already scored a double century in ODI in his short career but in Test matches he is yet to establish his name as he lacked consistency in his short career and in T20 he made his debut this year and he played just 6 matches and he already scored a century, so there is no debate about his skills and he will be the pillars of Indian batting in the coming years.
MoonOfLife

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 28, 2023, 09:34:31 AM

~
Shubman Gill has played some incredible innings for India in ODI and he has already scored a double century in ODI in his short career but in Test matches he is yet to establish his name as he lacked consistency in his short career and in T20 he made his debut this year and he played just 6 matches and he already scored a century, so there is no debate about his skills and he will be the pillars of Indian batting in the coming years.

If Shubman Gill is able to maintain the consistency of his performances then he seems to find a place in the Indian squad very quickly. Shubman Gill is a great player in the T20 format. And he has proved his ability in this year's IPL. Shubman Gill's brilliant innings against Mumbai helped the Gujarat team score a huge total of 233 runs. And if Shubman Gill is able to maintain such form then we will see Shubman Gill with the Indian squad this year.
BobK71

Activity: 2128
Merit: 655

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 28, 2023, 11:07:42 AM

~
Shubman Gill is now an emerging short format cricketer in Indian cricket. His journey in cricket has only just begun but he has managed to create a basement for his career in this short period of time. He has played 24 ODI, 15 test and 6 T20Is in his international cricket career. In this short span of time he has come to the front line of Indian cricket. Currently Shubman Gill is working as one of the key players of Gujarat Titans. Today the team is waiting for his good performance in the final match of IPL.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 28, 2023, 11:32:00 AM

~
Shubman Gill is now an emerging short format cricketer in Indian cricket. His journey in cricket has only just begun but he has managed to create a basement for his career in this short period of time. He has played 24 ODI, 15 test and 6 T20Is in his international cricket career. In this short span of time he has come to the front line of Indian cricket. Currently Shubman Gill is working as one of the key players of Gujarat Titans. Today the team is waiting for his good performance in the final match of IPL.
All eyes on shubman gill for batting he has raised the bar for himself and he has proven himself many time now question is how he'll do today as Gujarat batting is heavily dependent on him .
Balling side is same for both teams so both of them should focus more on good batting.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pages: « 1 ... 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 [1020] 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 ... 1472 »
  Print  

Jump to: