Real Madrid - 82 (67.2%)
Atletico Madrid - 1 (0.8%)
Sevilla - 0 (0%)
Valencia - 1 (0.8%)
Villareal - 0 (0%)
Real Sociedad - 0 (0%)
Other - 9 (7.4%)
Total Voters: 122

Pages: « 1 ... 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 [612] 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 ... 3908 »
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24  (Read 437823 times)
Zilon

Activity: 966
Merit: 421

Bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2021, 01:41:51 PM

Levante journey this season is indeed  bad compared to the previous season, the results of the matches they have so far are quite unique with 7 defeats, 7 draws and 7 points.
Obviously the difference in quality with other teams this season makes it very difficult for levante to win, even though they haven't won, but to be honest it seems I'm not sure if levante will be relegated at the end of the season, other than because the season is still long, I see if levante this season it's not too bad and the proof is that they managed to get a few draws against teams like madrid, villareal and athletico madrid, if in the transfer market later levante can improve their squad, I think they will be able to get out of the relegation zone.

although the season still leaves a lot of games. but looking at Levante's performance this season, very bad. if it's possible they get win points I guess it will change 1-2 level only. still too dangerous for them to be relegated. see there is quite a tough match against a strong team they still have to play. it's been a tough season for Levante.
A team whose biggest win is a draw some seasons are like that. If they can survive not been regated this season maybe by miraculously winning their future matches they might bounce back next season learning from their mistakes or possibly improving their teams and getting in new team mates
tulusikhlas

Activity: 1526
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 24, 2021, 02:46:27 PM

Levante journey this season is indeed  bad compared to the previous season, the results of the matches they have so far are quite unique with 7 defeats, 7 draws and 7 points.
Obviously the difference in quality with other teams this season makes it very difficult for levante to win, even though they haven't won, but to be honest it seems I'm not sure if levante will be relegated at the end of the season, other than because the season is still long, I see if levante this season it's not too bad and the proof is that they managed to get a few draws against teams like madrid, villareal and athletico madrid, if in the transfer market later levante can improve their squad, I think they will be able to get out of the relegation zone.

It's possible, considering even though so far without a win but the reality is that they only have a gap of 4 points from the team who are in 17th place. But even though Levante can draw against a top team, I'm personally still not sure because usually teams like this will only good against top teams. But when against mediocre teams with maybe the same quality, sometimes teams like Levante get defeat. We can see this case from the 3-0 defeat at home earlier this month, Levante lost by Granada which in fact both teams are in the same bottom row.

That's what I see when Levante can follow the game of a better opponent, then they as time goes on the match actually follows the flow of the opponent's game. Technically this is something that Levante often does in their every match, which relies on the rhythm of the opponent's game. So that without realizing it, the opponent feels Levante can balance his attack. On the other hand, when dealing with a bad club, all of Levante's bad qualities are carried away in the eyes of the opponent.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1013

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
November 24, 2021, 02:46:44 PM

Levante journey this season is indeed  bad compared to the previous season, the results of the matches they have so far are quite unique with 7 defeats, 7 draws and 7 points.
It's possible, considering even though so far without a win but the reality is that they only have a gap of 4 points from the team who are in 17th place. But even though Levante can draw against a top team, I'm personally still not sure because usually teams like this will only good against top teams. But when against mediocre teams with maybe the same quality, sometimes teams like Levante get defeat. We can see this case from the 3-0 defeat at home earlier this month, Levante lost by Granada which in fact both teams are in the same bottom row.

Levante is at the absolute bottom of the table right now. Although they I have only four points difference with the team on the 17th place, they don't have a single win, and the team on the 17 place which is Granada has 2 wins. Levante is the only team that has not won even a single match in this season yet. So it is kind of obvious that they are facing relegation and might get relegated this season. By the way, I don't see them winning their next match either.

masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1597

hmph..

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2021, 03:11:32 PM

although the season still leaves a lot of games. but looking at Levante's performance this season, very bad. if it's possible they get win points I guess it will change 1-2 level only. still too dangerous for them to be relegated. see there is quite a tough match against a strong team they still have to play. it's been a tough season for Levante.

7 points from 14 games, this is a very bad result. Almost halfway through this season, if they can't improve their line-up, maybe very difficult for them to win until the end of the season. Indeed, they are not the only team struggling to win, Getafe have the same problem, but Getafe in the last 3 matches have managed to win in 2 matches. The more matches Levante lose, the more difficult it will be for them to get out of the relegation zone.

HOLD...
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1060

Goodnight, o_e_l_e_o 🌹

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2021, 03:22:42 PM

To be honest I'm not really sure we need to see another game I agree with some people here that it was a lucky win scored from penalty
We haven't seen the barcelona game back like messi used to be Xavi hasn't fully implemented it yet it might take some time
I don't think it was a lucky win, they have done great efforts. Look at the stats, Barcelona was very dominating the match. So, they deserve to win although it was a penalty score. Of course, 1 game cannot be the indicator of a better play of Barcelona players, needs more games to prove it. However, if we look at how they played yesterday, there was an improvement in attacking. They became more aggressive to attack and control the match by having bigger ball possession. I think it is a good sign for better gameplay for the Barcelona team. But surely, cannot be the same as what Messi ever did.

The best thing that will happen to Barcelona is for them to realise first that they are in a mess;
Again also realise that it will take a long time to clean the mess.
They should just forget the glory days of Xavi, Messi, Inesta or the recent glory days of Messi, Neymar, Suarez.
They should be done to the reality now. Which is they are just like an average team now.
Infact it shouldn't be a surprise if they fall back to Europa.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2128
Merit: 478

View Profile
November 24, 2021, 03:57:47 PM

Real Sociedad have lost their leadership in the table finally after many weeks. They still have played one more game than their biggest competitors. But still, Real Madrid managed to get past them in the table and took the lead.
It is not easy for small club like Sociedad to keep the first position for long and till the end of season. What they are doing now is great enough and even they did not believe they can do it at beginning. More than 2 decades since the season Sociedad had Xabi Alonso and had great result.
They are coming back and making us very surprised.

This season can be the time for them when Real Madrid, Barcelona have their troubles too.

I think that you are right about it. Even though Real Sociedad have been performing really satisfyingly, it is really hard for a club like them to keep this up for a very long time. In fact, I'd really like to see a smaller club than Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid and Barcelona winning the league title this season. There are some examples in the other big leagues to this. But especially when Real Madrid are in a shape like this, Sociedad's job will be really hard. They need to play extra to achieve the title.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 24, 2021, 04:13:37 PM

7 points from 14 games, this is a very bad result. Almost halfway through this season, if they can't improve their line-up, maybe very difficult for them to win until the end of the season. Indeed, they are not the only team struggling to win, Getafe have the same problem, but Getafe in the last 3 matches have managed to win in 2 matches. The more matches Levante lose, the more difficult it will be for them to get out of the relegation zone.

I also doubt they will stay this season in La Liga, moreover they have dropped a lot of points up to week 14 now, although they will improve the squad in the transfer market and improve their  performance, but of course that  is too late to avoid relegation, let alone a few weeks in the future they will face a team that incidentally has a good track record against levante.

Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
November 24, 2021, 04:22:33 PM

After winning the game against Espanyol by 1-0, the next target of Barcelona will be Villarreal. And it is going to be an away game. Villarreal are one of the teams that have the most draws this season. They got seven draws in thirteen La Liga games so far. Maybe they won only three times but it should still be a horrifying statistics for Barcelona. They are newly starting to gather strength as of Xavi's presence here. They are going to have a very competitive game surely. But Barcelona have a psychological advantage over Villarreal as for their head-to-head games in this stadium. Maybe they can take advantage of it and continue their winning streak.

Against Villarreal is not an easy match for Barcelona who are still in the recovery stage of performance that has not been optimal. maybe Villarreal themselves had realized earlier that Barcelona's game would be more different when they faced the club before dropping Espanyol. So both of them are careful enough to be able to launch attacks at each other, Xavi strategy should be able to provide some formations that tighten the side areas even more.
And for the match against Villareal,it's not going to be an easy test at all.Xavi is now at Barca,and I know he will try every thing possible to continue the winning he has just started,to remove Barca from that spot they are on the table.But Villareal is really going to be a stern test for them.
Villareal as well win want to get a win against Barcelona to boost their position on the table,and that will make the match more tough,but I predict a draw.

So that way both of them will be equally wary of each other and will not try to make many mistakes, because that's what they hope to do to steal points. Seeing Xavi hard work, Barcelona should be able to minimize defeat. On the other hand, Villarreal cannot be easily beaten, apart from increasing the rhythm of the game, it certainly adds pressure for Barcelona to invite Xavi to think harder to keep the back side from impromptu attacks.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Minor Miner
Legendary

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
November 24, 2021, 05:56:48 PM

After winning the game against Espanyol by 1-0, the next target of Barcelona will be Villarreal. And it is going to be an away game. Villarreal are one of the teams that have the most draws this season. They got seven draws in thirteen La Liga games so far. Maybe they won only three times but it should still be a horrifying statistics for Barcelona. They are newly starting to gather strength as of Xavi's presence here. They are going to have a very competitive game surely. But Barcelona have a psychological advantage over Villarreal as for their head-to-head games in this stadium. Maybe they can take advantage of it and continue their winning streak.
Against Villarreal is not an easy match for Barcelona who are still in the recovery stage of performance that has not been optimal. maybe Villarreal themselves had realized earlier that Barcelona's game would be more different when they faced the club before dropping Espanyol. So both of them are careful enough to be able to launch attacks at each other, Xavi strategy should be able to provide some formations that tighten the side areas even more.
And for the match against Villareal,it's not going to be an easy test at all.Xavi is now at Barca,and I know he will try every thing possible to continue the winning he has just started,to remove Barca from that spot they are on the table.But Villareal is really going to be a stern test for them.
Villareal as well win want to get a win against Barcelona to boost their position on the table,and that will make the match more tough,but I predict a draw.
So that way both of them will be equally wary of each other and will not try to make many mistakes, because that's what they hope to do to steal points. Seeing Xavi hard work, Barcelona should be able to minimize defeat. On the other hand, Villarreal cannot be easily beaten, apart from increasing the rhythm of the game, it certainly adds pressure for Barcelona to invite Xavi to think harder to keep the back side from impromptu attacks.

Although Xavi is not yet experienced enough to lead a team like Barcelona. Even if his experience is low, he will not be bad as a coach. He is hardworking and tactful. He brought the tiki taka technique back to Barcelona long after. I believe that if the players work hard the performance of Barcelona will improve. Barcelona will not lose points against Villarreal. Maybe the match will be a draw, otherwise Barcelona will win.

rahmad2nd
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1009

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 24, 2021, 06:10:40 PM

Although Xavi is not yet experienced enough to lead a team like Barcelona. Even if his experience is low, he will not be bad as a coach. He is hardworking and tactful. He brought the tiki taka technique back to Barcelona long after. I believe that if the players work hard the performance of Barcelona will improve. Barcelona will not lose points against Villarreal. Maybe the match will be a draw, otherwise Barcelona will win.
I think not yet, without experience less possibility to make Xavi Hernandez become success in Barcelona, without support with much money to buy potential player I think give difficulty how to be success as manager on Barcelona for Xavi. Almost less experience coach can't bring Barcelona talk more in La Liga or champion league and we see just winning 1-0 from Espanyol that goal scored from penalty kick and they only get draw faced with Benfica on champion league.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
November 24, 2021, 06:21:16 PM

I think not yet, without experience less possibility to make Xavi Hernandez become success in Barcelona, without support with much money to buy potential player I think give difficulty how to be success as manager on Barcelona for Xavi. Almost less experience coach can't bring Barcelona talk more in La Liga or champion league and we see just winning 1-0 from Espanyol that goal scored from penalty kick and they only get draw faced with Benfica on champion league.

Despite the shortcomings that Xavi has, for me it is natural for Xavi to improve his quality at Barca. Moreover, to pursue his career, of course, there will be many obstacles and even have to accept the uncertainty of trust from various parties due to the lack of professionalism. As a form of training and enhancing experience Barcelona is the right club for Xavi. However, we haven't fully seen what Xavi can bring to Barcelona. His performances in charge of Barcelona have only been a few weeks, so it will be very difficult to draw bad conclusions about Xavi and not for Barcelona unless at the end of the season we see the results.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
judas

Activity: 1064
Merit: 350

View Profile
November 24, 2021, 06:48:54 PM

I see that in four days we have a really big game: Real Madrid - Sevilla. This could be one of the most important games of the season for each side. Because they both are having a wonderful season. Real Madrid are the current leader of the league. And Sevilla are chasing them at the third place by only two points behind. Real Madrid didn't lose any of their 5 home games. And Sevilla are one of the best away teams as they lost only one time in 7 away games. In the head-to-head home games for Real Madrid against Sevilla, they are really dominant in general. But in the last one, they drew with each other by 2-2. I think that each team will be able to score. And it is hard to guess the winner. Maybe we could see a draw by 1-1 or 2-2.

▄██▄     ▄
        █████   ▄████
       █████▌  █████▌
      ██████████████
     ███▀█████▀██▀████▄
   ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████
 ▄▄██████▄██▄▄██████▄█▀
▐██████████████████████▄
 ▀████████         ████▀
   ▀███████▄     ▄███▀
    ███████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████
▄▄███████████████████▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▄▄
▄▄  ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ ▄▀     ▄▄   ▀▄  ▄
████ ▄▄▄▄ ▐██▄    █ ▐▌
█ ▐▌  ▀▀███████▄▄ ▐▌ █
▐▌ █    ▀██████▀▀ ████
███
▀▄     ██▄  ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄▄███▀▀ ▄▀▀
▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄██
x

▄█▀▀▀▄█▀                                ▀▀██▀▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀▄▄▄
██▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██   ▀██   ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄  ██▀  ▄▀
▄▄███▄▄ ▄ ▐██▄  ▌ █▌  █▄  █▌  █▄ ██  ██   ▄██    ██  █▌  █▄ ▄█▀  █  ███ ▄    ▄
██▄▄▄▀▀███ ▐███▄ ▌▐█▌  ██ ▐█▌  ██ ██  ██  ▀▀██    ██ ▐█▌  ██ ██ ▄▄▄ ▀███▐█▀███▀
▄▀  ▀█▄ ▀██▐█ ██▄▌▐█▌ ▀ █ ▐█▌ ▀ █ ██▄▄▀     ██    ██ ▐█▌ ▀ █ ██ ▄▀█▀ ███ ▀  ██
█    █▀  █▀▐█  ██▌ █▌  ▄▀  █▌  ▄▀ ██        ██   ▄█▀  █▌  ▄▀ ▀█▄  █   ██    ██
▀▄ ▀  ▄█▀ ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀█▄     ▄▄██▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀     ██▄▄█▀
▀▀▀▀      ▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄█▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄       ▀▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄███▀▀▀                     ▀▀▄▀▀                     ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▀▀▀▄▄▄
               ▄▀██▄
                ▄▄▄██▄
                ▄██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀█▄
▀████▀▀█████████████ ▀██▌
  ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄█▀ ▀ ███
 ▀▄▀▄▄▀▀▄   ▄  ▀ ▄█  ▀████
  ▐█████▄▄▄▌  ▄███████▀██▄▄
   █▀█▄▄  ▀██▄█████ ██▌▄███
   ▐█▀  ▄ ███████▀ ▐██▌▀███▄
    ▀▄█████████▀  ▄▀▀█▄ ▄███▌
      ▐██████▀     ▄▄███ ▀███
                       ▄██▄
     ▄ ▄            ██▄████▄██▄
  ▄▄▐███▌▄▄         ▀▀██   █▀▀▀
 ████▀▀▀████         ████████
  ▀██▄▄▄██▀   ███     ▀▀▄▀▀▀
  ▐██▀▀██▌    █      ▄▀
      █       ▄▀   ▄█▀
     █  ▄▄▄████████▀
    ▄█▄█████████▀▀▀▄
    ▄▄
  ▄███████▀         ▀▄▄████ ▄▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀▄▄       ███▌  ▐███▀
██████▀     ███      ▄██████▄
████▀                ▀██▀▀██▀
CRYPTO'S IIIFASTEST
GROWING CASINO
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
November 24, 2021, 09:16:34 PM

After Levante returned to LaLiga in the 2016/2017 season from LaLiga2, the fact is that Levante have only been a team that has filled the middle and bottom rows of the table for the past 4 seasons. Now, in its 5th season in LaLiga, Levante really can no longer improve its performance to stay in LaLiga. So, with a winless result so far, then of course I would personally say that Levante will certainly return to LaLiga2 next season because it is difficult for him to recover at the moment.
Staying at the top league for a team that doesn't make too much money is a very hard thing to do. Many teams eventually fall back unless they have some sort of midtable success for a long time. I am sure that they will once again go up in the future, maybe directly next season or maybe it will take some time but finding that middle ground is a very hard thing to do and understandable for teams to fail.

We all know Levante was never at a top 4 or basically top of the league somewhere level of team and they couldn't be with the amount of money they had, so that means the best they could hope for was midtable and staying at midtable level without much money means you are making debt anytime you fail to be as high as possible. This is why most teams who go to top league levels in any league usually ends up going back down not so long after.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1117

spinarium.com

View Profile
November 24, 2021, 11:17:33 PM

After Levante returned to LaLiga in the 2016/2017 season from LaLiga2, the fact is that Levante have only been a team that has filled the middle and bottom rows of the table for the past 4 seasons.
Well, it means Levante performance never improved from one season to another season. I just know from your information that this club isn't struggling well in the highest football competition in Spain. Don't know about this because I am not a Levante supporter. Usually, I only check Real Madrid or Barcelona in the Spain local league.

Now, in its 5th season in LaLiga, Levante really can no longer improve its performance to stay in LaLiga.
I agree, it seems Levante will drop to La Liga 2 after this season ends. They are on the floor of the table, the lowest rank there, will be difficult to collect enough points to stay in La Liga.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 24, 2021, 11:24:33 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2021, 12:43:19 AM by AndySt

Real Sociedad have lost their leadership in the table finally after many weeks. They still have played one more game than their biggest competitors. But still, Real Madrid managed to get past them in the table and took the lead.
It is not easy for small club like Sociedad to keep the first position for long and till the end of season. What they are doing now is great enough and even they did not believe they can do it at beginning. More than 2 decades since the season Sociedad had Xabi Alonso and had great result.
They are coming back and making us very surprised.
This season can be the time for them when Real Madrid, Barcelona have their troubles too.
I think that you are right about it. Even though Real Sociedad have been performing really satisfyingly, it is really hard for a club like them to keep this up for a very long time. In fact, I'd really like to see a smaller club than Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid and Barcelona winning the league title this season. There are some examples in the other big leagues to this. But especially when Real Madrid are in a shape like this, Sociedad's job will be really hard. They need to play extra to achieve the title.
Well, it's not even worth stuttering about the title yet, because there are still too many matches ahead. Although, of course, I would like Real Sociedad to continue to compete with the grandees and hold the first position. Another question is that Real Sociedad had and will have fewer resources than the grandees. But sometimes it really unites the team and supports their game, allowing them to stay in the top positions of the standings throughout the season. Another question is that at the end of the season, richer competitors lure away the team leaders or the head coach and the story of happiness may no longer have a continuation for the next season.
Minor Miner
Legendary

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
November 25, 2021, 04:10:05 AM

My question is what do you mean by success? At the moment, if you mean winning the title as a success of Barcelona, ​​it is never possible. But I think now Barcelona's success is to organize the team, to keep the bonding of the players in the team and to maintain the continuity of performance. Is it possible to improve so quickly from Koeman's poor performance and match strategy? It takes time. Wait and see what Xavi will do. I hope he can stabilize the team.

poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 25, 2021, 08:25:07 AM

My question is what do you mean by success? At the moment, if you mean winning the title as a success of Barcelona, ​​it is never possible. But I think now Barcelona's success is to organize the team, to keep the bonding of the players in the team and to maintain the continuity of performance. Is it possible to improve so quickly from Koeman's poor performance and match strategy? It takes time. Wait and see what Xavi will do. I hope he can stabilize the team.
Barcelona still need time to get back to their current form, the coaching transition certainly doesn't guarantee things will change instantly, right now Xavi still needs a lot of time to evaluate his team and I think maybe we will see Barcelona change in the next few games , so far barcelona style of play is starting to improve a little but the lack of team coordination in every line makes it difficult for them to play a perfect game, besides that I saw barcelona game against espanyol, the players have not been able to set the right time when to press and when to play casually and that's why in the second half the stamina of the barcelona players decreased drastically and that needs to be fixed by xavi immediately.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1590

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
November 25, 2021, 10:49:06 AM

It seems that there are no surprises currently on the basic performance of the team on the lead and those that are on the back of the cue. Bets on reasonable odds on any n of these are likely to yield good results, so there does not seem to be reason to go for mid-table as the risk is unlikely to match the benefit. Betting of Madrid, Real Socieda and Sevila sound like the right way of playing the current situation. Also, betting against Levante or Granada seems quite a reasonable strategy.

Luzin

Activity: 1484
Merit: 795

View Profile
November 25, 2021, 12:32:01 PM

Two interesting match for this weekend.

1. Villareal vs Barcelona
2. Real madrid vs Sevilla

It's hard to predict but I think barcelona will lose 1-0 or maybe draw. They are still in transition, the last game in La Liga they won through penalties.  Meanwhile, Real Madrid should have won 2-0 to stay in first place in La Liga. There may be other suggestions for betting this match. 

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
November 25, 2021, 01:33:09 PM

Two interesting match for this weekend.

1. Villareal vs Barcelona
2. Real madrid vs Sevilla

It's hard to predict but I think barcelona will lose 1-0 or maybe draw. They are still in transition, the last game in La Liga they won through penalties.  Meanwhile, Real Madrid should have won 2-0 to stay in first place in La Liga. There may be other suggestions for betting this match. 

Barcelona performance has not fully improved so far, but it is different from Villareal who performed better than Barcelona in the league, I think the victory will belong to Villareal in that match.

Madrid has just managed to score a record 5 matches unbeaten and this is a motivation for ancelotti's squad to add to their victory, while sevilla who are now ranked third, will certainly provide a fierce resistance in that match, although as a guest team, I think sevilla will certainly be aiming for 3 points to be able to shift real madrid who are currently at the top.
My prediction is that maybe the Real Madrid and Sevilla match will end in a draw or win with a thin score for one of the teams.

Pages: « 1 ... 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 [612] 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 ... 3908 »
  Print  

Jump to: