Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:12:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FOLLOW ME! - (691W - 504L) (+604.35 UNITS WON) FREE Daily Betting Tips  (Read 12603 times)
JanpriX (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 01:42:38 PM

hi..how to follow you, introduce me to a new member in this forum Smiley

Hey there, you can just follow my picks on a daily basis and you should good to go. As per usual, you need to do your own research. I always provide the rationale of my picks and if you agree with me, just bet on it. And if not, you can always fade it.  Wink
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 02:12:02 PM

Pick for August 28, 2020 (FRIDAY)
Game will start on 05:30 AM EST, Baseball - Korean Baseball League
Match: Lg Twins - Kt Wiz
WIN!!! - PICK the LG TWINS ML for 2 UNITS (1.63 ODDS).

The line came in a little higher than what I had hoped but I will not get off the game we had circled all week. I have been using Tyler Wilson for most of my plays of late and today is no different. He has pitched better than his 8-6 record would indicate, and he is an innings eater for the Twins. He has started 18 games this season and thrown at least 5 innings in 17 of those starts. He pitched against KT last month and threw 6 innings and gave up just 3 hits and 1 earned run. His opponent has pitched well of late but he had been living on the edge and it will bite him tonight. He usually only goes 5 innings and that will likely not be good enough tonight.

Best of luck and Grind On everyone.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 02:17:45 PM

Game will start on 05:30 AM EST, Golf - BMW Championship - 2ND ROUND ONLY
Match: Justin Thomas - Dustin Johnson
LOSS - PICK JUSTIN THOMAS ML for 2 UNITS (2.00 ODDS).

SCREENSHOT TO FOLLOW

As per our selection on Justin Thomas to beat Dustin Johnson in this second-round matchup, Thomas has been the best player on Tour over the last little while and while he had a down round in Round 1 (+3) I expect him to bounce back and make the shots he normally makes that simply didn't drop last round. I ran the models and I believe Thomas should be favored in this matchup and as such gives us a ton of value. DJ was on fire at last week's event but came out firing a +1 (71). His game looked a little off and as is to be expected after shooting -30 last week. Thomas makes a move up the leaderboard today and gets the better of DJ.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 02:33:58 PM

Game will start on 08:10 PM EST, Baseball - MLB
Match: Chicago White Sox - Kansas City Royals
WIN!!! - PICK CHICAGO WHITE SOX ML for 4 UNITS (1.57 ODDS).

The Kansas City Royals are traveling to Guaranteed Rate Field to battle the red hot White Sox in a weekend series. The White Sox have won 9 out 10 coming into this division weekend series and the Sox swept the Pirates at home beating in two games and outscoring them 14-3. Kansas City has dropped 4 out 5 and I know Danny Duffy is on the mound for the Royals but can he control the hot bats of the White Sox. The Royals have dropped 7 out 10 on the South Side of Chicago and the White Sox are 7-0 as a home favorite. Let's also throw in that the White Sox are a perfect 8-0 against a left-handed starter.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 02:57:19 PM

Game will start on 09:40 PM EST, Baseball - MLB
Match: Los Angeles Angels - Seattle Mariners
WIN!!! - PICK SEATTLE MARINERS +1.5 RUNS for 2 UNITS (1.89 ODDS).

I love the value on the Mariners here. I don't think that the Angels should be this big of a favorite over any team in the American League. The Angels have been one of the most overrated teams in baseball and they have been one of the worst teams to bet on in the Majors. The Angels are just 2-7 in their last nine games and they are 3-11 in their last 14 games. Los Angeles has lost four straight series. Seattle has won six of its past eight games and they have won three straight series. The Mariners offense has been strong over the last week, scoring 44 runs in their last six games while going 5-1. I think that they can keep that going against a struggling Angels pitching staff that has given up 66 runs over their last 10 games. The Angels are not locked into a starter yet. They could go with Dylan Bundy. Right now the listed starter is Andrew Heaney. I like the bet either way. I would rather Seattle face Heaney. Bundy has been very good this season and has just a 2.58 ERA. I don't think he will continue at that rate. He had a 4.79 ERA last year and a 5.45 ERA in 2018 and Bundy has allowed four runs in each of his last two starts while taking two losses. Heaney has been struggling. He has a 5.52 ERA on the season and has given up 14 runs in his last three starts in just 14 innings while taking three straight losses. Seattle is going with Nick Margevicius and he has been solid over his last three starts. He had a 3.60 ERA and has given up just 15 hits and walks combined in his last three starts. Los Angeles is just 9-20 in their last 29 series openers and 3-9 after an off day. The Angels are 16-35 in their last 51 divisional games. All of the value is on the underdog in this one. And they have the potential to cash this ticket even if they lose the game by one run. Take Seattle here.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 03:20:54 PM

Pick for August 29, 2020 (SATURDAY)
Game will start on 05:00 AM EST, Baseball - Korean Baseball League
Match: NC Dinos - SK Wyverns
WIN!!! - PICK NC DINOS -1.5 RUNS for 2 UNITS (1.75 ODDS).

The Dinos have been in freefall lately but playing the Wyverns should get them back on track. They have won 7 of the 9 meetings and have a major edge in pitching tonight with Drew Rucinski on the mound. He is pitching on short rest (normal rest in the United States) but that is a good thing since he was pounded in his last start. But  he is 2-0 with a 1.50 E.R.A. against SK this season. Expecting him to bounce back in a big way tonight.

#BlackLivesMatter
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 12:06:17 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2020, 12:24:22 AM by turkandjaydee

helloo, where can we watch/stream baseball matches for free? The good one
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 11:31:44 AM
Merited by turkandjaydee (1)

helloo, where can we watch/stream baseball matches for free? The good one
Hey there. Thanks for dropping by on my thread. You can watch baseball on the link below. That website also provides different streams ranging from NBA to College Football/Basketball. It's a free one. Enjoy.  Grin

Code: (WATCH HERE)
http://www.worldcupfootball.me/
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 11:44:32 AM

Game will start on 01:50 PM EST, Golf - BMW Championship (3RD ROUND ONLY)
Match: Rory McIlroy - Patrick Cantlay
WIN!!! - PICK RORY MCILROY ML (3RD ROUND ONLY) for 2 UNITS (1.68 ODDS).

As per our selection on Rory McIlroy to get the better of Patrick Cantlay, McIlroy is by far the horse for course in this tournament as his long accurate drives can minimize the length of this course and if he can get his irons dialed in a little better he should be able to distance himself from the pack with a stellar Saturday. Cantlay had a good round himself on Friday, but with the pressure of the final group on Saturday looming, we see Rory stepping up to the occasion and beating Cantlay on Saturday.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 11:57:26 AM

Game will start on 04:00 PM EST, Basketball - NBA
Match: Milwaukee Bucks - Orlando Magic
LOSS - PICK ORLANDO MAGIC +12.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (2.03 ODDS).

I know this one seems a little random. I don't think Orlando has a chance to win this game and it will likely be another blowout. Games 2-4 got pretty ugly and the Bucks covered the spread in all of them. But as bad as it got the Magic still ended up hanging around the number, losing by 15, 14 and 16. And they didn't cover any of those mainly just due to some garbage time follies in the last 60 seconds of those three games. I think that it will break Orlando's way here. I think they are going to put up a fight with their season on the line. And even if the Bucks get up big they are going to rest their best players in the last few minutes of any blowout and that should let the Magic sneak inside this number.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 12:03:56 PM

Game will start on 06:30 PM EST, Basketball - NBA
Match: Houston Rockets - Oklahoma City Thunder
WIN!!! - PICK HOUSTON ROCKETS -4.5 POINTS for 4 UNITS (1.90 ODDS).

The extra days off for the boycott really helped the Rockets. OKC had them on the ropes with two straight wins, but the time off gave Houston a chance to reset and stifled the momentum for the Thunder. And now the Rockets get Russell Westbrook back for this Saturday game and they have the best chance to take control of this series. Westbrook has been lighting it up in practice and he should be a game changer for the rest of this series. OKC has been a nice story this year and they have come together to have a very nice season above expectations. But the Rockets are the much better team and we expect them to play a well-rounded game tonight in what should be a comfortable win.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 12:23:24 PM

UFC Fight Night: Smith vs Rakic  Wink
*The leans below will not count to my stats here in this thread. Follow or fade, it's up to you!

LOW ODDS BET - VERY RISKY!
LOST - Take JI YEON KIM over Alexa Grasso (10:00p.m., Saturday, August 29th)

In the women's flyweight division we have a matchup between Ji Yeon Kim (9-2) and Alexa Grasso (11-3). Alexa Grasso came into the UFC as an undefeated fighter with high expectations but has now lost 3 of her last 6 and been unable to put together any kind of winning streak. It is worth mentioning that Grasso is showing clear signs of improvement with each fight, and while her record is not anything to be too impressed by, her high volume, smooth striking and cardio is looking more and more impressive. The clear issue with Grasso is her grappling, and she will be taking on Ji Yeon Kim who is a 3rd degree black belt in Hapkido, which utilizes unique grappling techniques, and a purple belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu. There is no doubt she will have issues keeping up with the striking and speed advantages that Grasso will bring, but we do think this one will end up in the clinch and on the mat multiple times, at which point Kim should be able to get Grasso in all kinds of trouble. We should also mention that Grasso is moving up in weight and it is yet to be seen how this works for her. We anticipate she will be at a strength disadvantage and could find herself in a world of hurt sooner or later. In all honesty, we could argue Kim should be the favorite here from what we have seen and +250 is far too wide on a woman who has clear paths to victory. The market is pricing these based on popularity as much as skillset, and long-term subscribers will know this is where we like to make our profits. There's a ton of value on the dog here!

LOST - Take ROBBIE LAWLER over over Neil Magny (10:25p.m., Saturday, August 29th,)

In the co-main event of the evening, we have a matchup between Robbie Lawler (28-14) and Neil Magny (23-7). Let us start by addressing the legend that is Robbie Lawler. The guy has been absolute non-stop entertainment. He has lived up to his 'Ruthless' nickname and has won 20 fights by knockout. Robbie has not been one to care much for the judge's opinion. However, we also need to address the elephant in the room which die hard MMA fans will not want to hear. Lawler is on a decline, and a pretty steep one at that. He is on a 3-fight losing streak and has started to take a more reserved, measured approach which is not what made him successful. Neil Magny on the other hand has been an inconsistent performer, but you always know what you are getting in terms of approach. He is a very high-volume point fighter, with insanely good cardio and he knows how to win minutes. In his 14 decisions, he has only lost once. He likes to fight long and uses his jab to keep his opponents at bay. The problem for Magny is that his punches do not pack much sting. That is a necessity when fighting an opponent like Robbie Lawler. Unless he has something to be concerned about, he will headhunt and look to land a fight ending bomb. Magny has also shown signs of a questionable chin. The important thing here is how Robbie decides to approach this one. It is somewhat a must win for his career if he wants to continue getting booked for fights, and after 3 straight losses we are hoping he brings the 'ruthless' style back. If he can do that, and drag Magny into a war, then the current offering of +210 is grossly mispriced. We will speculate to accumulate in this scenario and take the value on the dog.
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 12:34:33 PM

Game will start on 09:00 PM EST, Basketball - NBA
Match: Los Angeles Lakers - Portland Trail Blazers
WIN!!! - PICK OVER 222.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.78 ODDS).

Yes, no Damian and I am aware of that and in fact, I actually think the Blazers might cover this game because there is no Dame - but I will go with the Over as we suspect with no driving presence in this team, it is going to be a lot of outside shots and we do suspect that McCollum and Melo will likely have a big game here. We suspect that there will be a lot fight and energy in this team to avoid getting blown out like the last game when Dame left and combine that with the Lakers bench coming in late to score their fair share of buckets, look for this game to be surprisingly high scoring here even without Dame. Look for a very fast paced game as the Blazers will run, run, run and this game likely goes over the posted total today as the Blazers for them to pick up offense here, they have to run and take the first open good shot they can find frankly. Game likely goes over.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 12:39:34 AM

Sunday All-Sports Bonanza  Wink
*The leans below will not count to my stats here in this thread. Follow or fade, it's up to you!

GOLF - BMW CHAMPIONSHIP - 4TH ROUND ONLY
LOST - Take MACKENZIE HUGHES over Joaquin Niemann (4th Round only) (02:40p.m., Sunday, August 30th)

As per our selection on Hughes to get the better of Niemann, the Canadian Hughes has been hanging around the top of the leaderboard the entire tournament and he's been playing some great golf and hitting some timely shots. His numbers rate out better than Niemann's and we believe we are getting a hell of a value play on Hughes at the +100 number. Let's cash this ticket!

FRANCE - LIGUE 1
WIN - Take MARSEILLE ML over Brest (03:00p.m., Sunday, August 30th)

As per our selection on Marseille to get the win and collect three points, they are far and away the better team in this matchup and we expect Marseille to fight to the end for the title against PSG. Marseille performed well in their friendly in the build-up to this matchup pushing Bayern Munich for a full 90 minutes and only losing 1-0. They are rested and healthy for this matchup and their quality should be too much for Brest to overcome. Brest already has one league game under their belt and that was a 4-0 thumping courtesy of Nimes. We see Marseille finding the net early and often in this one and winning this with ease.

NBA
LOST - Take DALLAS MAVERICKS +10.5 POINTS over LA Clippers (03:30p.m., Sunday, August 30th)

We were on the Rockets yesterday because we thought they benefited more from the boycott than did the Thunder. We think the same way about the Mavs today. The Clippers were at the center of a lot of the activity during the boycott. Coach Doc Rivers was center stage, and the Clippers reportedly were one of the teams, along with the Lakers, that wanted to end the season. They had the Mavs on the ropes after their big 40+-point win, and they looked primed to end this series. But now Dallas had a chance to reset. Luka Doncic had extra time to rest his ankle. Dallas will be without Porzingis likely for the rest of this series. But they have become used to playing without him, and Doncic is the type of player, like Curry for Golden State, who elevates the play of the guys around him. We think this game will be similar to the Lakers game last night where a Damian Lillard-less Portland stayed within 10 and covered the number. The Lakers were the other team that reportedly wanted to end the season, and its stars were front and center during the boycott. But in this Clippers game we have the biggest spread of the series, and we think it's an overreaction to that Game 5 result.
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 12:47:57 PM

Pick for August 31, 2020 (MONDAY)
Game will start on 09:00 PM EST, Hockey - NHL
Match: Dallas Stars - Colorado Avalanche
LOSS - PICK UNDER 6 GOALS for 2 UNITS (1.78 ODDS).

Every game in this series has gone Over the posted total and we understand that but I think this game changes here. At some point a game has to go Under and why not this game with Coloardo having their backs to the wall. Remember, Dallas had scored the fewest goals out of any of the teams to make the Weestern Conference Playoffs so the fact that they have come this far is quite amazing. We do expect Dallas here to likely slow down a bit on offense as they got up 3-0 on Coloardo early and I susepct that Coloardo will not look forward to letting them up to fast as they made a fantastic comeback and to make it 2-3 but getting down 0-3 was what was difficult and what made it tough on this team. Dallas has been sharp all playoffs and they have even noted that getting that 4th win if you will is the hardest and I suspect their defense will be sharp similar to the last game and look for this game to likely go under the posted total.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 12:51:59 PM

Pick for September 1, 2020 (TUESDAY)
Game will start on 05:30 AM EST, Baseball - Korean Baseball League
Match: Doosan Bears - Hanwha Eagles
WIN!!! - PICK DOOSAN BEARS -1.5 RUNS for 4 UNITS (1.54 ODDS).

This is a complete pitching mismatch and thus we will lay the high number even on the run line. Raul Alcantara is 10-2 on the season and 1-0 against Hanwha with a 1.29 E.R.A. His opponent is Jang Shi-hwan, who is 3-9 on the year and lost three straight decisions in this last three starts.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 12:55:36 PM

Game will start on 11:00 AM EST, Tennis - US Open Men's Singles
Match: Bradley Klahn - Sumit Nagal
LOSS - PICK BRADLEY KLAHN -5.5 GAMES for 2 UNITS (2.00 ODDS).

Bradley Klahn beat Marcos Giron who is a top 100 player and don't get me wrong, we like Sumit as a person quite a bit and he took a set against Federer in the US Open not too long ago before Federer carved him up and won the remaining sets. But, per this match, Klahn is a 30 year old veteran from California and has won some big matches and Sumit when he faces top ranked players has a way of falling well short and it is not to say that Klahn is a high ranked player but he does have some big wins and has some great experience. In the end, we we can see a situation here where Klahn likely wins 6-4, 6-4, 6-3 in that format which will allow for a relatively easy cover here and consequently we look for him to likely get it done her today as he is very consistent on his groundstrokes and that likely makes the difference here. Look for Klahn to break a couple of times here and likely will be just too tough for Sumit.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 07:21:43 AM

Game will start on 07:00 PM EST, Hockey - NHL
Match: Philadelphia Flyers - New York Islanders
LOSS - PICK NEW YORK ISLANDERS ML for 1 UNIT (1.81 ODDS).

As per this selection on the Islanders, no sense writing up a million words when the series was over after the last game. The Islanders are the better team and Philly just looks disinterested and like they'd rather be anywhere else. The Islanders will win this game and advance to the Eastern Conference Finals.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 07:26:44 AM

Game will start on 08:30 PM EST, NBA
Match: Denver Nuggets - Utah Jazz
LOSS - PICK OVER 216.5 POINTS for 1 UNIT (1.93 ODDS).

Let's keep rolling with the 'over' in this series. The last three games have gone 'under' and five of the six games in this series have gone 'over'. They also played once before the playoffs and that game went 'over' as well. And the one game that stayed 'under' only did so by six points. So why fight it. These two teams have topped 220 points in three straight and I think they will again. It's pretty clear that neither team has anyone that can guard Donovan Mitchell or Jamal Murray. And Denver has figured some things out on offense, hitting at least 50 percent of their shots over the last three games. Denver has gone 'over' in 13 of 14 games since the restart. Utah has gone 'over' in 10 of 12 games. So let's go to the well until the well is dry. The Nuggets have never come back from down 3-1 in a series and this is their seventh chance so look for a heroic effort from the Nugs tonight. Denver has the momentum so take them to go on to face the Clippers.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 11:07:50 AM

Game will start on 05:15 PM EST, Tennis - US Open
Match: John Millman - Nikolas Basilashvili
WIN!!! - PICK JOHN MILLMAN -5.5 GAMES for 6 UNIT (1.79 ODDS).

John Millman is a feisty Australian and he is one of our favorite players to back in general. He has had success in the US Open in the past and given that he is from Australian, he loves playing on the hardwood. Millman, lost to Nikolas in a match where he retired 4-6 in the first set the last time they played, but note, he is a player who has beaten Nikolas in straight sets in the past and I think he will remember that loss he took when he took a retired result and I think he will come out blazing here when it counts in a Major. Millman took Federer to a 5 set thriller not too long ago, Nikolas is a very good player but recently lost to Felix Auger 4-6, 1-6. Look for Millman to simply outclass him here as he is far too experienced in majors against Nikolas and likely gets it done.

#BlackLivesMatter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: