Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:15:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FOLLOW ME! - (691W - 504L) (+604.35 UNITS WON) FREE Daily Betting Tips  (Read 12603 times)
JanpriX (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 12:13:48 PM

Pick for September 7, 2020 (MONDAY)
Game will start on 09:00 PM EST, NBA
Match: Denver Nuggets - Los Angeles Clippers
LOSS: PICK LA CLIPPERS -8.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.82 ODDS).

I like the Clippers to bounce back tonight. They just couldn't hit shots in Game 2. It wasn't so much what the Nuggets were doing as much as it was that the Clippers just shot like trash. I don't see that happening again. The Clippers had averaged 122 points per game in their previous eight games before being held to just 101 last time out. They will rebound and I can see them hanging 130 tonight. When Denver plays poorly they play really, really poorly. And several of their losses have been really ugly. I think this will be one of them. I think the Clippers are going to smother Denver with its defense. And some better offensive execution should help them to another double-digit win.

Best of luck and Grind On everyone.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 11:06:32 AM

Pick for September 8, 2020 (TUESDAY)
Game will start on 05:30 AM EST, Korean Baseball League
Match: Kiwoom Heroes - SK Wyverns
WIN!!!: PICK KIWOOM HEROES ML for 4 UNITS (1.60 ODDS).

Kiwoom is a much better team and has a much better pitcher on the round. Kim Jae-woong will not go long in this game but we will likely leave with a lead and the Heroes should be able to hold it. Ricardo Pinto has lost 8 straight decisions and fading him at this price is too good to pass up.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 05:10:59 AM

Game will start on 02:45 PM EST, UEFA Nations League
Match: Denmark - England
WIN!!!: PICK UNDER 2.5 GOALS for 2 UNITS (1.66 ODDS).

England capped off an underwhelming performance in their first match back in the Nations League with a 1-0 win over Iceland. They now make the short trip to Denmark to face a side coming off a 2-0 loss at home to Belgium. England has performed well in the Nations League with wins over Spain, Croatia, and a penalty shootout win over Switzerland. However, they looked to be lacking motivation against Iceland or it could be the lack of a vacation between seasons as England wrapped their restarted season just a few weeks ago. They now face a Denmark side that played in League B last season against Wales and Ireland, going 2-0-2 in four matches. They held it together for the most part against Belgium and now they face an England side that really is just not as dominate as they should be. Add in England sending two players home and there could be some additional moral issues in the England camp.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 05:17:13 AM

Game will start on 06:30 PM EST, NBA
Match: Milwaukee Bucks - Miami Heat
WIN!!!: PICK MIAMI HEAT -3.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.69 ODDS).

The Bucks played their tails off to grab the game 4 win and stave off elimination. It took max efforts & results from Khris Middleton and Brook Lopez to gain the OT win. Middleton played more minutes in game four than he had all season. The most interesting part regarding the post-game presser was that more than one Miami Heat player mentioned that they themselves didn't exert max effort for a good chunk of the game. Miami broke out to a 31-22 lead through one quarter and scored 40 in the third but seemed to let off the gas. Miami is the deeper team at this point and I expect Jimmy Butler to lead by example when it comes to staying focused until the final buzzer. The Heat have covered four in a row as chalk and seven of their last eight overall.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 09:32:10 AM

Game will start on 07:05 PM EST, MLB
Match: Pittsburgh Pirates - Chicago White Sox
LOSS - PICK: CHICAGO WHITE SOX ML for 2 UNITS (1.72 ODDS).

The White Sox are in a groove and have been playing with a lot of confidence lately winning 16 of their last 20 contests. They clobbered the Pirates in a two game series earlier this season outscoring them 14-3 and I think that is what is going to happen in this matchup. Dylan Cease has allowed more than two earned runs just once in his last seven starts and I think he will be able to limit Pittsburgh's offense. Joe Musgrove will be making his second start since returning from the IL and he hasn't been very good when he has pitched this season. Musgrove has lost all four of the games he has started this year and I think the White Sox lineup is going to present some problems for him.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 09:37:21 AM

Game will start on 08:00 PM EST, NHL
Match: Vegas Golden Knights - Dallas Stars
LOSS - PICK: OVER 5.5 GOALS for 1 UNIT (1.92 ODDS).

We like this spot for a step out here. We saw Dallas put on a defensive master piece in game 1, and history tells us they will not be able to repeat that success. You also have to think Vegas comes in fired up and more prepared for this one as they will be on a bounce back offensively. Vegas is a team that typically responds the next game after being shut out. Lets not forget that Dallas scored one goal in game 1. In their last 10 games they have scored 3 or more goals 7 times, and have scored 4 or more goals 6 times. In their last 5 games they are averaging 3 goals for and 3.60 goals against. During the playoffs Dallas is averaging 3.18 goals for and 3.29 goals against. Neither team played their best offensive game in game 1, you have to think Vegas is ready to bust out here as they are averaging just 1.80 goals for in their last 5 games, and they are on the bounce back. I expect Dallas to have a let down defensively, while also scoring more than 1 goal as that has only happened twice in the last 10 games. Roll it all together and both teams likely bust out here, hence we like the over here today. Over is 5-0-1 in Stars last 6 after allowing 2 goals or less in their previous game. Over is 6-2 in Stars last 8 games as an underdog. Over is 14-6-2 in Golden Knights last 22 after allowing 2 goals or less in their previous game.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 10:30:21 AM

Pick for September 9, 2020 (WEDNESDAY)
Game will start on 06:00 PM EST, MLB
Match: Cleveland Indians - Kansas City Royals
LOSS - PICK: OVER 7.5 RUNS for 2 UNITS (1.90 ODDS).

These two teams combined for 14 runs yesterday and I can see another high-scoring game today. The Indians have done nothing but go 'under' over the last two weeks, but they are due for a little offensive breakout. They should be able to find it against Danny Duffy, who is sporting an ERA approaching 5.00 on the season. He has allowed four runs or more in three of his last five starts and has given up 10 runs in his last 10 starts. Kooky Carrasco is taking the ball for the Indians and he really is a hit-or-miss guy. His last two starts have been dominating, giving up just one run and eight hits in 12 innings. But in his three previous starts he didn't make it more than four innings and gave up 10 runs over 12 innings in them. I think today is going to be one of his misses and he will be out early.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 11:21:08 AM

Game will start on 10:00 PM EST, WNBA
Match: Seattle Storm - Dallas Wings
WIN!!! - PICK: OVER 163.5 POINTS for 7 UNITS (1.77 ODDS).

The best team in the Seattle Storm will battle the Dallas Wings who are still playing for a playoff berth. The Storm have won 5-Straight and averaging 86.9ppg this season and their last game the Storm racked up 103 points against Minnesota. The Dallas Wings have split their last 4 games but their defense has been lacking giving up an average of 87.7ppg. The Seattle Storm are a double-digit favorite tonight and I see them winning big and we will see tons of offense being produced. The Dallas Stars are 6-1 O/U as an underdog and the Wings are also 7-2 O/U in their last 9 games. The best team in the league Storm are 10-4 O/U following a ATS win and the Storm are 5-2 O/U following a SU win.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 07:17:42 AM

Game will start on 06:00 PM EST, MLB
Match: Cleveland Indians - Kansas City Royals
LOSS - PICK: OVER 7.5 RUNS for 2 UNITS (1.90 ODDS).

These two teams combined for 14 runs yesterday and I can see another high-scoring game today. The Indians have done nothing but go 'under' over the last two weeks, but they are due for a little offensive breakout. They should be able to find it against Danny Duffy, who is sporting an ERA approaching 5.00 on the season. He has allowed four runs or more in three of his last five starts and has given up 10 runs in his last 10 starts. Kooky Carrasco is taking the ball for the Indians and he really is a hit-or-miss guy. His last two starts have been dominating, giving up just one run and eight hits in 12 innings. But in his three previous starts he didn't make it more than four innings and gave up 10 runs over 12 innings in them. I think today is going to be one of his misses and he will be out early.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 07:21:58 AM

Game will start on 07:00 PM EST, WNBA
Match: Connecticut Sun - Phoenix Mercury
LOSS - PICK: CONNECTICUT SUN +2.5 POINTS for 1 UNIT (1.92 ODDS).

As per your selection on Connecticut to get the job done, they just beat PHX on Monday by 15 points and we expect more of the same here tonight. Phoenix really struggles on the defensive end of the floor and we don't see a way how they will be able to stop this Sun's team who is playing some good basketball right now having won two straight while scoring 85 and 96 points. Phoenix is one of the most inconsistent teams in the Wubble as they have the talent but simply don't ever put forth a consistent effort. Griner is still ? for PHX and we believe Conn will be able to dictate their play in this game once again.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 07:33:12 AM

Match: Denver Nuggets - Los Angeles Clippers
LOSS - PICK: OVER 220.5 POINTS for 1 UNIT (1.85 ODDS).

If you re-watch game 3, there are so many missed shots in the 4th quarter from both teams that caused us, the bettors, some inconvenience. Game #4 we see both teams scoring at will and the winner in all 3 games are averaging 114.3ppg. The Clippers are 4-0-1 ATS following a ATS loss and the Clips are 4-1-1 O/U when their opponent scores 100 points or more in their last game. The Denver Nuggets are 7-1-1 O/U following a ATS win and the Nuggets are 8-2 O/U following a SU loss.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 10:42:31 AM

Pick for September 10, 2020 (THURSDAY)
Game will start on 09:30 PM EST, NBA
Match: Houston Rockets - Los Angeles Lakers
WIN!!! - PICK: LA LAKERS -4.5 POINTS for 6 UNITS (1.80 ODDS).

LA has won the last 2 by 8 and 10 points. Also do not underestimate the loss of House Jr. for Houston, they are thin in the front court already and LA is the biggest team in the NBA. He also was one of their best defenders. Houston just 4-10 ATS their last 14 games and LA when James and Davis show up and have 60+ combined are almost unbeatable and they are playing solid defense and rebounding, 2 things Houston does not do. You cannot beat LA relying on 3 point shots only. The Lakers going with "small ball" in the last game produced a +26 point margin with those players on the floor. I think LA blows them out here.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 11:55:32 AM

Game will start on 03:40 PM EST, MLB
Match: Oakland Athletics - Houston Astros
LOSS - PICK: HOUSTON ASTROS ML for 2 UNITS (2.25 ODDS).

There's tons of line value with the Houston Astros at this price. The Astros send starter Jose Urquidy to the hill in this one. The 25 year-old right-hander has tremendous upside which he showed in the 2nd half of the 2019 season posting a 2.83 ERA . Urquidy was on the injured list to start 2020 and didn't make his season debut until last week. He pitched a lot better than his final line indicates in his first start as all of the damage against him didn't come until his final inning on the mound. I expect that he will take a big step forward in this one now that he has one start underneath his belt for the year.

The Oakland A's counter here with left-hander Sean Manaea in this game. Manaea has struggled this season so far posting an ERA above 5.00. He faces off in this one against a Houston Astros offense that has hammered lefties over the past two years ranking 2nd in MLB in on-base percentage, 1st in slugging percentage and 1st in on-base percentage since the start of the 2019 season. I think Houston has the better pitcher and the better offense in this matchup and we get the Astros at an underdog price in this contest.

Take Houston in this game.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 12:27:25 PM

Game will start on 09:40 PM EST, MLB
Match: Arizona Diamondbacks - Los Angeles Dodgers
LOSS - PICK: LA DODGERS -1.5 RUNS ML for 1 UNIT (1.68 ODDS).

The Dodgers won the first two games of this series. And they really did it in the cruelest way possible, overcoming a 5-1 deficit in the first game and a 3-2 deficit in the second game to win both in extra innings. Now they are going for the kill. And they are going to do it against an old friend, Madison Bumgarner. Bumgarner is one of the greatest San Francisco Giants pitchers of all time and he gave the Dodgers fits in his time there. There was no love lost at all between the lefty and the Boys in Blue, and he has had several confrontations with current Dodgers players. Well, Bumgarner is the shell of his former dominating self. He has an ERA of 8.44 so far this year. He has just 15 strikeouts in 21 innings of work and has given up a jaw-dropping nine home runs I his last 16 innings of work. Think about that: that's more than a home run every other inning. Bumgarner is also coming off an emotional start against his former team in San Francisco on Saturday. He gave up two solo home runs in just four innings and could only muster 72 pitches. That start against the Giants was his first since Aug. 9 and a back injury has really sabotaged his season. Bumgarner is only throwing around 88 miles per hour and he is just not the same guy he once was.

The Dodgers don't care. I think that they will be looking forward to burying Bumgarner. They are the best team in baseball by a mile and they are going through the West like it is made of wet paper. Los Angeles is 8-2 in its last 10 games and those two losses came at home in a series against the Rockies last weekend. I think that pissed Los Angeles off a bit. They've already beaten Arizona five times this month by a combined score of 30-19 and I think they will chalk up another one here. Los Angeles is going with Dustin May and I think that this guy is a stud. He is hitting 98 on the gun this year and has just a 2.88 ERA. The Diamondbacks haven't seen him yet this year and that's a major advantage for May. Especially compared to how familiar the Dodgers lineup is with Bumgarner. He has had an extra day of rest coming into this one and May hasn't allowed more than two earned runs once this year.

Look, Arizona is mailing it in on this season. They made that clear at the trade deadline and that can be felt in the locker room. They are 3-18 in their last 21 games and they are coming off back-to-back brutal losses. They are trotting out a tired, beat-up lefty and they are facing a powerhouse. I think the Dodgers want to stick it to Bumgarner, who is in a letdown spot, and I think that they are going to keep rolling.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 06:57:14 PM

Pick for September 11, 2020 (FRIDAY)
Match: Toronto Raptors - Boston Celtics
WIN!!! - PICK: BOSTON CELTICS -2.5 POINTS  for 5 UNITS (1.87 ODDS).

This is an easy call for Game 7 tonight. Boston is the better team, with the better coach. They will find a way to get the job done tonight. When Toronto has won in this series, they have needed some heroics. But when Boston has won, it has been by domination for the most part. They have had some mental lapses and should have put this one away awhile ago, but the cream will rise to the top tonight. Boston is on a 5-2 ATS run in this series, and they have been one of the most trustworthy ATS teams in the NBA for several years now. We think that there is a great chance they win this one by double digits tonight.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 07:11:43 PM

Pick for September 12, 2020 (SATURDAY)
Game will start on 07:30 AM EST, England Championship
Match: Birmingham City - Brentford
LOSS - PICK: BRENTFORD -0.5 GOAL for 2 UNITS (1.95 ODDS).

The English soccer season kicks off this weekend and we are taking a play from the English second division, the Championship as we like Brentford to bounce back from losing the promotion final 2-1 at Wembley against Fulham. The did play midweek in the League Cup, beating Wycombe on penalties after the match ended 1-1. The host are 7-1-2 in their last ten matches at home. They face a Birmingham City side that is coming off a 20th place finish, just two points above the relegation zone. They are coming off a 1-0 home loss in the League Cup against League Two side Cambridge United. The visitors have just one win in their last 19-matches, losing 10 of those with the only win a friendly last week against Walsall from League Two. Away from home, they have lost four in a row and are winless in their last eight. Birmingham did beat Brentford in August of last season on the road and the host will want to prove they have Premier League aspirations still.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 07:18:30 PM

Game will start on 12:30 PM EST, English Premier League
Match: Liverpool - Leeds United
WIN!!! - PICK: LEEDS UNITED +1.5 GOALS for 4 UNITS (1.90 ODDS).

SCREENSHOT TO FOLLOW

Leeds United make their triumphant, though delayed return to the Premier League in dramatic fashion as they first face Liverpool at Anfield in their first match. Leeds won their last six matches at the end of the Championship and we unbeaten in their last eight. On the road they have won their last three with just one loss in their last seven road matches. They face a Liverpool side coming off a 7-2 friendly win over Blackpool after losing to Arsenal in penalties in the Community Shield. Liverpool finally won their first Premier League championship last season in easy fashion, but we really see Liverpool coming into this season on a bit of a hangover. Leeds returns to the English Top Flight primed to prove their worth and have the opportunity to knockoff the defending champions in their first match.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 08:26:59 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2020, 10:40:59 AM by JanpriX

UFC Fight Night: Waterson vs Hill  
*The leans below will not count to my stats here in this thread. Follow or fade, it's up to you! Wink

WIN - Take BILLY QUARANTILLO over Kyle Nelson (8:15p.m., Saturday, September 12th)

Kicking off the main card we have a matchup in the featherweight division between Billy Quarrantillo (14-2) and Kyle Nelson (13-3). Kyle Nelson came to the UFC with some high expectations but has underachieved with a 1-2 record. He dropped his first two fights, and in a must win, managed to knock out Polo Reyes in his last outing. We are not trying to take anything away from Kyle, but the truth is, Polo Reyes has an extremely suspect chin. Kyle comes forward with an almost awkward plodding approach and looks to land heavy power shots rather than relying on much high-level MMA ability. Billy Quarantillo on the other hand, is a little more well-rounded no matter where this fight takes place. He is the better athlete - quicker, faster, and more explosive. He has a solid grappling/wrestling base and packs more power with his punches. We expect Quarantillo to take charge early in this contest, and put a beating on Kyle, if not put him away. The current line of -250 implies that Billy has a 71.4% win probability, but in all honesty we feel that is low, and would price this closer to 80% (-400). Nelson will start plodding forward, chin first, looking to make up the points he is losing in the exchanges, and Billy will be waiting to end the show. As long-term subscribers know by now, we do not usually take big favorites and find most of our value in ugly underdogs, but this is an opportunity we cannot pass up.

LOST - Take ANDREA LEE over Roxanne Modafferi (9:45p.m., Saturday, September 12th)

As we move towards the main event, we have a flyweight matchup between Andrea Lee (11-4) and Roxanne Modafferi (24-17). Roxanne Modafferi has been getting too much respect from oddsmakers for far too long in our opinion. We understand she has won some fights, and some as a big underdog, but this is the exact reason she is still being priced the way she is, and profitable investors are able to feast on the mispricing. Simply put - Roxanne has too many holes in her game. She is not a good fighter when it comes to technique and athletic ability. She has been able to win some fights on sheer toughness as she is able to take damage and outlast her opponents. However, when she comes across a fighter with the raw skills and talent as Andrea Lee possesses, the odds are stacked severely against her. Lee is an incredibly talented fighter with a lot of upside. She is a good striker with strong, and underrated grappling ability. She brings intensity and aims to put a hurting on her opponents. However, it should be noted that after a 3-0 start in the UFC, she is currently on a two-fight losing streak, where she gave up split decisions to both Lauren Murphy, and Joanne Calderwood. Those losses are also a big part of the pricing decision for this bout. Lauren Murphy and Joanne Calderwood have similar styles to Roxanne which would make the average bettor think that Roxanne has a shot. The difference is Murphy and Calderwood are vastly better fighters than Roxanne and do not just run in chin first. Lee has also learned a whole lot from those losses, and she cannot afford to drop another one here. This is a set up fight from the UFC. Roxanne is 37 years of age and offers no further upside for the promotion. There is not too much else to say apart from the fact that Andre Lee should absolutely dominate Modafferi in every way. She is fresher, faster, more skilled, and will show up much more evolved - something we know will not be happening with Roxanne. -300 seems steep, but in all honesty, we see no world in which Roxanne can pull this one off. Lee puts on an absolute clinic and mauls "the happy warrior".

LOST - Take ANGELA HILL over Michelle Waterson (10:45p.m., Saturday, September 12th)

In the main event of the evening, we have a women's strawweight contest between Angela Hill (12-8) and Michelle Waterson (17-8). This was originally scheduled to be a 3-round fight but has since been moved up to the main event, and what a treat that is. Both these women are 5-round martial artists who improve as the fight wears on. We expect this to be a fun one, which will go back-and-forth. Angela Hill is a true fighter in every sense of the word. She debuted in 2017 and has been extremely active since competing in 11 more bouts. It is clear she is improving and has high expectations of herself. Hill is really starting to tie everything together and was on a 3-fight winning streak before losing a controversial split-decision to Claudia Gadelha. She works from the outside well, peppers you with shots at a high rate, and while she does not pack much power, she is able to hurt her opponents with relentless volume. It is clear to see that she is maturing and finding her true style. She will have a tough matchup when she faces Michelle Waterson. Michelle is a black belt in Karate, but she has turned into a particularly good ground fighter in the UFC. This can be seen by her 9 wins by submission. If she can consistently land takedowns, she could have a clear win condition, but we doubt her ability to do this over 5-rounds vs a strong, and athletic Hill, who utilizes good footwork. We do appreciate the tough 'never die' grind that Michelle possesses, but to us this just means she will take more, and more damage as this fight wears on. Hill is motivated and feels as though she should be higher up the rankings after all the work she has put in, and the controversial loss helped fuel her fire. This will be a very fun, competitive fight, which should be back and forth, but as this moves into the later stages, we think the technique, length and volume of Hill will be too much for Waterson and we expect her to start landing at will. If this were a 3-round fight, we would have some reservations but in this new format, Hill should be able to win a close, hard fought decision here and move on up the rankings.
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 12:13:09 PM

Game will start on 08:00 PM EST, NBA
Match: Los Angeles Lakers - Houston Rockets
WIN!!! - PICK: UNDER 216.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.90 ODDS).

Two teams that have been trending to the under will meet when the Houston Rockets take on the Los Angeles Lakers in Game 5 of their second-round playoff series in Orlando, FL on Saturday night. The Rockets have posted a perfect 5-0 record to the under in their last five games following an ATS loss and they are 8-2 to the under in their last ten games where they were listed as an underdog. They have also stayed under the total in ten of their last thirteen playoff games where they were catching points and they are an impressive 36-14 to the under in their last 50 games where they faced a team with a winning % of .600 or higher. The Lakers have been an under team as well in the spot they are in here tonight as they have gone 5-1 to the under in their last six games versus a team with a winning record and they are 10-3 to the under in their last thirteen games following a straight up win. They have also gone under the number in 14 of their last nineteen off a game where they scored 100 points or more and they are an impressive 12-5 to the under when facing a team that cracked the century mark in their previous contest. Throw in the fact that these two teams have gone 5-1 to the under in their last six head to head meetings and that's where we'll have our play as we think both teams show up and play well defensively in Orlando on Saturday night.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 10:54:21 AM

Pick for September 13, 2020 (SUNDAY)
Game will start on 04:00 PM EST, NFL
Match: San Francisco 49ers - Arizona Cardinals
WIN!!! - PICK: ARIZONA CARDINALS +7.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.77 ODDS).

I think that the Super Bowl hangover, especially for the losing team, is real. And I think that the 49ers are going to have to deal with it all season long. San Francisco blew a double-digit lead in the fourth quarter to blow a chance at immortality. You don't just get over that. In Week 1 of the 2017 season the Atlanta Falcons, fresh off that 28-3 collapse to the Patriots, struggled to put away a weak Chicago team in a 23-17 win (that didn't cover the spread). And that Atlanta team benefitted from a full offseason. They were able to take the field in the preseason and get some of the kinks out. For San Francisco, the last time they played a real game it was that gut-wrenching Super Bowl loss. Beyond that, I actually really like Arizona this year. The DeAndre Hopkins trade was a stroke of brilliance and has transformed their offense. The Cardinals have also significantly upgraded their defense this offseason, getting beefier up front and putting together a solid back seven. They are an upstart team, compared to this Niners team that has to scrape itself up off the mat. Arizona actually gave the 49ers all they could handle in both meetings last year. They lost 28-25 in the first game, only getting outgained by 50 yards. They got within a field goal but then allowed the 49ers to run out the final five minutes. In the second game it was 36-26 San Francisco. But that was an extremely misleading score. Arizona was ahead 16-10 at halftime and was up 26-23 with under a minute left. I think the Cardinals have great chance to win this game outright. San Francisco is banged up at receiver and I don't expect them to be the wrecking ball that they were last year. The Niners are still a great team. But this is a lot of points to lay out to a quirky Arizona team that I think will score points against anyone and everyone this year.

#BlackLivesMatter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: