Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:46:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FOLLOW ME! - (691W - 504L) (+604.35 UNITS WON) FREE Daily Betting Tips  (Read 12584 times)
JanpriX (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 01:07:58 AM

Pick for November 8, 2020 (SUNDAY)
Game will start on 01:00 PM EST, NFL
Match: Jacksonville Jaguars - Houston Texans
LOSS - PICK: HOUSTON TEXANS -6.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.87 ODDS).

I feel that Houston is hands-down the superior team here and I expect them to step up defensively and they are much better than their record indicates. Houston has also played much tougher opponents than Jacksonville so far this season and they did beat Jacksonville by 16 points back on October 11 putting up 357 passing yards against them while rushing for 129 yards. Houston also held Jacksonville to just 75 rushing yards in that game and they have completed 69.2% of their passes this season averaging 283 passing yards per game. Jacksonville's opponents have completed 71.6% of their passes against them this season averaging 282 passing yards per game against them and 143 rushing yards per game against them this season. Houston has averaged 28.7 points per game over their last 3 games while putting up 421 yards per game and I expect a blow win for them here Sunday. This is also a huge bounce back game for Houston and they are 8-2 ATS in their last 10 games after a double-digit loss at home and they are also 5-1 ATS in their last 6 trips to Jacksonville. Jacksonville is just 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games after a loss and 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games as an underdog. Play Houston ATS

Best of luck and Grind On everyone.

#BlackLivesMatter
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 01:31:05 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2020, 11:31:13 AM by JanpriX

Pick for November 8, 2020 (SUNDAY)
Game will start on 08:00 PM EST, NFL
Match: Tampa Bay Buccaneers - New Orleans Saints
LOSS - PICK: TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS -3.5 POINTS for 4 UNITS (1.99 ODDS).

The Bucs did not play well on Monday Night Football but still managed to get a win. I think that they will be ready to have a much sharper effort in this game. They have revenge for a loss against New Orleans in Week 1 and I think that the Saints have been a bit shaky over the last month. Right now I just think that Tampa Bay is the better team. Give them home field and revenge motivation and that looks good to me. Beyond that, the public is coming down on the side of the Saints. I'm going to bet against the crowd and I actually don't think that this game is going to be competitive at all.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 11:38:09 AM

Pick for November 9, 2020 (MONDAY)
Game will start on 08:15 PM EST, NFL
Match: New York Jets - New England Patriots
LOSS - PICK: UNDER 42.5 POINTS for 1 UNIT (1.89 ODDS).

I expect a very low-scoring game here Monday night given the way these 2 teams match up against each other. The Jets have converted just 28.3% of their 3rd downs this season and they have averaged just 6.3 points per game over their last 3 games while putting up 224.7 yards per game. New England has averaged just 13 points per game over their last 3 games while putting up just 292.7 yards per game and they have averaged just 192 passing yards per game this season and they have averaged just 192 passing yards per game this season. The over/under is 1-7 in last 8 games play between these 2 teams and that was when New England had a prolific offense. The over/under is also 1-4 in New England's last 5 games when favored and 1-10 in New England's last 11 road games when playing a team that has a losing record at home. Play the UNDER here Monday night.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 11:43:11 AM

Pick for November 10, 2020 (TUESDAY)
Game will start on 04:30 PM EST, Korean Baseball
Match: KT Wiz - Doosan Bears
LOSS - PICK: KT WIZ ML for 1 UNIT (1.79 ODDS).

Monday morning the Bears took Game #1 beating the KT Wiz 3-2 but tomorrow morning I see the Wiz evening up this series. Odrisamer Despaigne takes the mound today and I see him outpitching Choi Won-joon and look for the Wiz to score some early runs. I know the Wiz have dropped back-to-back games but again look for the bats of the Wiz to score and score often.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 12:06:10 PM

Game will start on 02:45 PM EST, Scottish League Cup
Match: St. Johnstone - Dundee United
WIN!!! - PICK: UNDER 2.5 GOALS for 4 UNITS (1.60 ODDS).

SCREENSHOT TO FOLLOW

These are the top two teams in Group C, both playing in the top tier of Scottish football. St. Johnson is playing their third match in the competition, winning the previous two 2-1 over Kelty Hearts who play in one of the lowest divisions of Scottish football and 7-0 over Brechin City who play in Scottish League Two. St. Johnstone are unbeaten in their last five, but sit in eighth place in the League on 14 points and a -6 goal difference. They have not been as dominate in the League as they have been in this competition. They do come off a 1-0 win in the League over sixth place Kilmarnock. Only three of their 13 matches in the Scottish Premier League have hit 3 or more goals. The visitors are also unbeaten in their last five and come off a scoreless draw against 11th place St. Mirren (there are only 12 teams in the League). Dundee United are playing in their fourth match in the League Cup having gone 2-1-0 with a 6-2 win over Brechin, a 1-0 loss to Peterhead, and a 1-0 win over Kelty Hearts. This will be the 56th meeting between these two clubs with the series just leaning for St. Johnstone with a 20-19-16 record, though they are 11-11-9 at home. These two have played three straight and they have hit 2 or fewer goals with just three of the last 12 hitting 3 or more goals. Neither side will want to make a mistake here as control of the group is on the line. Hence, we go with the Under here as we could have made it a step-out but we are good with this selection today.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 12:10:57 PM

Game will start on 07:30 PM EST, NCAA - American Football
Match: Bowling Green Falcons - Kent State Golden Flashes
LOSS - PICK: UNDER 55.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.80 ODDS).

Bowling Green has been an Under team with 14 of its last 18 games staying under the posted totals, including 6 of 8 home games. Matt McDonald and the BG passing game was horrendous last week. McDonald completed 8 of 30 passes with 2 INTs. Kent State dominated the trenches on defense in their opener and we expect more of the same in this one. At the same time, Kent State's offense had just one pass and two rushing attempts that gained over 20 yards and 10 of their 11 possessions were of the grind it out variety. Finally, the forecast calls for crosswinds of roughly 20 mph throughout the course of the game. We're playing the Under between Kent State & Bowling Green on Tuesday.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 12:41:31 PM

Pick for November 11, 2020 (WEDNESDAY)
Game will start on 05:00 AM EST, ATP Sofia
Match: Marc-Andrea Huesler - Jannik Sinner
WIN!!! - PICK: MARC-ANDREA HUESLER +5.5 GAMES for 4 UNITS (1.86 ODDS).

We like Huesler here as he is facing a very good player in Sinner and he is one of our favorite players in fact. But, Huesler has potential and he is able to win some big matches in the past. This is a kid that is just 24, he beat Fabio Fognini 6-1, 6-2 earlier this year, he beat Feliciano Lopez 6-4, 6-3 and has shown the ability to hang tough with the top 50 players in the world. So getting +4.5 games means if our guy can hang on and lose 6-4, 6-4, meaning just losing his serve once on both sets, we should be able to pick up the win here.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 12:46:18 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2020, 10:27:45 AM by JanpriX

Thursday Golf Bonanza (Bet on Round 1 only)  
*The leans below will not count to my stats here in this thread. Follow or fade, it's up to you! Wink

LOST - Take Hideki Matsuyama over Webb Simpson. (Thursday @ 7:11 am et)

Hideki Matsuyama is coming off a great showing at the Houston Open finishing T2 where he lead the field in birdies or better with 21. Matsuyama has four straight starts opening under par with a 68 and three straight 70s. His best finish is fifth place in 2015 with a T7 finish in 2016. For Simpson, he has taken a few weeks off last playing the ZOZO Championship where he finished T17. With just three starts this season, Simpson has been pretty consistent, however we expect it to take him the opening round to settle in and therefore, we go with Matsuyama to get it done here.

LOST - Take Tony Finau over Patrick Reed. (Thursday @ 7:44 am et)

Finau is close, he is really close to making a Major Win happen. Finau finished T5 last season and is coming off a T24 finish at the Houston Open. Finau has played three events this season opening with a 69 in all three. Finau also finished T8 at the US Open to start the season. Reed won the Masters in 2018 and played golf in Augusta, but he seems to have lost the steady X-factor that kept him at the top of leaderboards for the last five years. Reed has played just two events this season, last playing the ZOZO Championship where he finished T14. Reed is one of those players who can just pop up in the Top Ten without you noticing, however he followed his 2018 win with a T36 in 2019 opening with a 73.

WON - Take Rickie Fowler over Abraham Ancer. (Thursday @ 11:16 am et)

You have one of the guys who is still waiting for that first Major win to happen who also happens to be one of the players favorites in Rickie Fowler verses Abraham Ancer who is making his masters debut. Fowler finished T9 last season at the Masters and has a best finished of second in 2018. Rickie has three of his four opening rounds this season under par as well. Ancer is one of those players who will be successful for years to come, but it is rare for a Masters rookie to challenge on day one. Ancer finished T56 with a 71 in his opening round at the US Open this season.
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 12:53:27 PM

Game will start on 02:45 PM EST, Scottish League Cup
Match: St. Mirren - Greenock Morton
LOSS - PICK: OVER 2.5 GOALS for 2 UNITS (1.80 ODDS).

SCREENSHOT TO FOLLOW

You have one of the bottom teams in the Scottish Premier League in St. Mirren who are in 11th place on just eight points facing one of the top teams in the Scottish Championship (second tier) Greenock Morton who are in fourth place on six points after four matches. St. Mirren come off a scoreless draw against Dundee United, after back to back wins in the League Cup which has them on a three-match unbeaten run. Three of St. Mirren's last four matches have hit 3 or more goals with two hitting 4 or more. Five of their last eight League Cup matches have hit 3 or more goals with their last two hitting 5 against Patrick Thistle and 4 against Queen of the South. For Greenock they are coming off an ugly 5-0 lost at Raith Rovers and have lost two of their last three matches. They have a lot to prove in this match, they sit in fourth place in Group G, just one point back of St. Mirren who are in second. Greenock did win their last League Cup match, 1-0 over last place Queen Park, but were on a streak of seven matches in a row that hit 4 or more goals. Greenock has to win to stay in the conversation in this competition, this will open them up to possibly an early goal, which will blow this scoreline wide open. St. Mirren won the last meeting 2-1 in 2018.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 10:52:16 AM

Game will start on 08:00 PM EST, NCAA - American Football
Match: Western Michigan Broncos - Toledo Rockets
LOSS - PICK: TOLEDO ROCKETS +2.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.83 ODDS).

I love the value here. We are getting the points with the better team and I see Toledo blasting past the Broncos and winning this game. Western Michigan is in a bit of a transition year. They lost their leading rusher, starting quarterback, two of their top three receivers and six of their top 10 tacklers from last year's team. And last year's team lost to Toledo for the third straight year. Toledo has more talent and experience and Western Michigan is going to struggle (once again) with the speed that the Rockets bring to the table. Both teams were dominating in their openers. But I think that will give WMU a little bit of false confidence and I think they are a bit of a false favorite. The public is all over WMU, with 65% of the action coming in on the home team, but I'm going to go the other way in this one.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 10:56:01 AM

Game will start on 08:00 PM EST, NCAA - American Football
Match: Northern Illinois - Central Michigan
LOSS - PICK: NORTHERN ILLINOIS +7.5 POINTS for 1 UNIT (1.69 ODDS).

Take Northern Illinois ATS as my top college football pick for Wednesday. This pick falls into one of my top college football systems and I would not be shocked to see Northern Illinois win this game outright. The Huskies dominated time of possession last week against Buffalo by almost 15 minutes, however, it was turnovers that cost them. I look for the Huskies to take much better care of the ball this week against the Chippewas. Central Michigan had their hands full last week with Ohio and they would have lost that game if it wasn't for two turnovers by the Bobcats. The Huskies had 5 turnovers last week against Buffalo and they still had 397 total yards in that loss outgaining Buffalo by 40 yards but again turnovers cost them big time. The underdog is 6-0 ATS in the last 6 games played between these two teams and the Huskies are 4-0 ATS in their last 4 games after a loss. Play Northern Illinois ATS

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 11:49:11 AM

Pick for November 12, 2020 (THURSDAY)
Game will start on 02:45 PM EST, International Friendly Games
Match: Wales - USA
LOSS - PICK: WALES ML for 1 UNIT (1.75 ODDS).

SCREENSHOT TO FOLLOW

You have youth in the USA verses an experienced international lineup in Wales in this international friendly. The host come in off a great 1-0 at Bulgaria in the Nations League after a scoreless draw against Ireland. Gareth Bale has returned to the fold , though Aaron Ramsey is out. This Wales side has been playing competitive football for months, going 3-1-1 in their last five. At home the Welsh are unbeaten in their last seven-matches. They face a very young US side that will be without their superstar Christian Pulisic who has returned to Chelsea due to injury. The US has potentially 10 players who will make their international debut as well. Though the entire US squad features European based players, they have not played enough to gel in such a way that will challenge this Welsh side.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 11:53:25 AM

Game will start on 02:45 PM EST, ATP Sofia
Match: Gasquet R. - Caruso S.
WIN!!! - PICK: CARUSO S. +3.5 GAMES for 4 UNITS (1.90 ODDS).

SCREENSHOT TO FOLLOW

Salvatore has taken sets off some of the biggest names in tennis so far and he is starting to get into a rhythm. He took a set of Daniel Evans, beat Fokina 6-1 in a set earlier this year, took a set off Tiafoe winning 6-3, and beat top 40 Pella in a set as well. We are nosaying Caruso wins this contest Outright here like he did yesterday, but we do like him to possibly take a set which will basically ensure the cover here. Gasquet is a good player of course and been on the tour for years, but I think the difference is that Caruso is the more athletic player and that should yield an extra game or two as well. He just beat a top 40 player in Felix and Gasquet is a similar top 40 player so it is not asking too much for him to hang tough once again today.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
November 13, 2020, 12:10:09 PM

Game will start on 12:10 PM EST, Golf - The Masters (Round 1 only)
Match: Cameron Champ - Zach Johnson
WIN!!! - PICK: CAMERON CHAMP ML for 2 UNITS (1.70 ODDS).

SCREENSHOT TO FOLLOW

We do not have anything against Zach Johnson, the 2007 Masters winner is just far from his prime. He last won in 2015, coming out on top at The Open Championship. Johnson comes off a T50 finish at the Houston Open finishing the opening round with a three over 73. Johnson did have a strong showing at the US Open, finishing T8, but only made it as far as The Northern Trust, the first FedEx playoff event last season. Johnson did make the Cut last season at The Masters, but was five over for the tournament including a two over 74 opening round.

Cameron Champ is the young gun of this group and is coming off a T8 a the ZOZO Championship. He has made back to back Cuts after starting the 2021 season missing the Cut twice. He finished last season T24 at the Tour Championship and was one of the hottest players on Tour. That is why we like this young player in his Masters debut. He is the fourth longest player off the tee, out pacing Rose by more than 20 yards and Johnson by nearly 30 yards. This is a great opportunity for a young player to put his stamp on an unusual Major.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 01:17:34 PM

Pick for November 13, 2020 (FRIDAY)
Game will start on 06:00 PM EST, World Cup Qualifier
Match: Peru - Chile
LOSS - PICK: PERU +0.5 GOAL for 2 UNITS (1.95 ODDS).

Both Chile and Peru will be looking to capture their first 'W' of World Cup qualifying and I see this pitch being close from the start. Peru has started World Cup qualifying with one draw and one loss but in that pitch against Paraguay they had control of that game but ended in a 2-2 draw. If Peru can control ball possession or don't give up a set piece goal I see this game ending in a 1-1 draw or maybe Peru getting the outright 'W'. I see tons of value with Peru getting the plus half a goal and again wouldn't shock me to see a 1-1 draw and we cash.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 01:53:45 PM

Game will start on 02:45 PM EST, England 2 League
Match: Salford City - Bolton
LOSS - PICK: SALFORD CITY ML for 1 UNIT (1.99 ODDS).

Salford City is just one win from being tied for a promotion playoff spot. They're scoring goals and playing well on the backend, two things Bolton is not doing. The Wanderers have won just 2 of their first 11 games, scoring a total of just 9 league goals. We expect an attack-minded approach from Salford, knowing Bolton is not normally capable of making them pay at the other end of the pitch. And while Bolton owns just 2 wins in their last 20 matches in all competitions, Salford is 4-1-1 in their last 6. I'm backing Salford City on Friday.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 01:59:22 PM

Game will start on 07:30 PM EST, NCAA - American Football
Match: Cincinnati Bearcats - East Carolina Pirates
WIN!!! - PICK: CINCINNATI BEARCATS -26.5 POINTS for 5 UNITS (1.86 ODDS).

WRITE-UP TO FOLLOW

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 02:06:36 PM

Game will start on 07:00 PM EST, NCAA - American Football
Match: Minnesota Golden Gophers - Iowa Hawkeyes
LOSS - PICK: UNDER 43.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.87 ODDS).

YES - I am taking an under in CFB, and yes, it is a Friday game in a smaller conference, UNHEARD OF! Bottom line, neither team can score. Insane how low this number is BUT yet it still has value. All 4 of FAU's games have went under, they allow 11 ppg which is 3rd in the nation and they rank 18th on defense overall in the NCAA. FIU just lost to Jacksonville St, Division II, and scored 10 points. FAU has held their last 2 opponents to a combined 9 points in 2 games, and held down a good scoring Marshall team to just 20 points in a 20-9 game on the road at Marshall. I would look at Florida International getting 9.5 here in a low scoring game but after that loss to Jacksonville, and their inability to score against them, and now face this defense, I cannot take the points. I do not see anything more than a very low scoring game on a Friday Night which is rare in CFB. 17-10 type game, maybe 23-10. Anyone see a shootout? These offense's rank 92nd and 121st in the NCAA.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 02:35:31 PM

UFC Fight Night: Felder vs Dos Anjos 
*The leans below will not count to my stats here in this thread. Follow or fade, it's up to you! Wink

WON - Take Tony Gravely over Geraldo de Freitas (4:35p.m., Saturday, November 14th)

In an early preliminary matchup, we have a bout between bantamweights Geraldo de Freitas Jr. and Tony Gravely. There is not too much to break down here. Both seem as though they are good wrestlers and opt to work the takedown but there is a huge difference in abilities here and do not get that twisted. Gravely is the better wrestler, and it is not even close. He has the higher-level set-ups and entries, is far stronger and more explosive, and has wrestled at a much higher competition level and standard. Gravely also does very well when it comes to maintaining top control and posturing up to land some damage or pass to more dominant positions. We think Gravely will dominate the wrestling, be much more committed to the approach than de Freitas and secure an easy win. We do have a little concern about his standup so we will not be going big here, but we see clear value on Tony.

CANCELLED - Take Louis Smolka over Jose Quinonez (5:25p.m., Saturday, November 14th)

We have more bantamweight prelim action as Louis Smolka takes on Jose Quinonez. This is a remarkably interesting fight from a style's perspective. Smolka is a very high-level grappler who can jump on submissions and lock them up as soon as you give him that opportunity. He has had some ups and downs in the UFC due to his mindset which has not always been the strongest. He is a decent striker, and can hurt you, but there's no doubt he is always looking to get this one to the ground where he thrives within the scrambles with his sneaky transitions and jiu-jitsu game. He creates space very well and sets up opportunities for himself constantly. While Smolka's UFC record is nothing to write home about, the UFC have done him no favors. He has fought tough competition and many now-ranked opponents. Jose Quinonez on the other hand is a rangy southpaw and will engage in grappling from time to time. He is beat the opponents he should have, but whenever he has a step up in competition it almost seems as though the lights are a little too bright for him. He also has questionable fight IQ. To the point where we absolutely think he will look for a takedown here and there against Smolka - and that would be an extremely bad decision in our opinion. This is a close fight, but we cannot help but think that no matter how this plays out, it will end with Smolka's hand getting raised whether by submission or decision. This is a step down for Smolka, and he will feel somewhat disrespected in this spot. Give us Smolka as the small favorite.

WON - Take Alex Morono over Rhys McKee (5:50p.m., Saturday, November 14th)

In a welterweight matchup we have a bout between Alex Morono and Rhys McKee. We must be honest - we do not think Rhys McKee is a UFC caliber fighter, and this price confuses us a little bit. McKee debuted against Chimaev which felt like a cruel joke. He was absolutely demolished in that bout and showed us absolutely nothing. When going back and watching tape on McKee, he does utilize his range well, but he is very hittable and chinny, and we honestly do not see much upside in him at all. He does not flow like a natural mixed martial artist. It is hard to explain, but you know it when you see it. He will be facing off against Alex Morono. Morono is an awkward fighter and a Black Belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu. He has an off-timing striking approach which is especially useful in mixed martial arts as it allows you certain angles and entries which you do not usually see. He is more than happy to stand in the pocket and trade, and assuming he can get inside on the ranger McKee we do not see him having many issues here. McKee is tough, but toughness will only get you so far. Whoever loses this bout should be cut from the UFC.

WON - Take Ashley Yoder over Miranda Granger (6:20p.m., Saturday, November 14th)

In the featured prelim of the night, we have a women's strawweight bout between Ashley Yoder and Miranda Granger. Honestly, this is one of those nights where there is not much to break down. Yoder has not impressed much in the UFC so far, but we will say she has fought some decent level competition. Yoder is a Brown Belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu and her grappling skills and style does translate well to MMA when and if she decides to commit to that approach. The issue is that is a big if. Sometimes she does not show up and seems as though she is just looking for a paycheque. She will be facing off against Miranda Granger, who is also a good grappler in her own right. She works well from her back and can lock in submissions with ease. Granger will take a lot of chances, but that can also be her undoing. Yoder will probably be able to land some takedowns in this one, but Granger will just as likely be able to catch her in a submission. This is a minute-by-minute toss up with no clear winner. This could go either way in a true 50/50 bout, and we will always take +135 on a 50% proposition. Plug your nose for this one.

WON - Take Sean Strickland over Brendan Allen (6:40p.m., Saturday, November 14th)

What a fun fight this will be, as we have a catchweight matchup between Brendan Allen and Sean Strickland. This will be a short notice fight for Sean who is coming off a decisive victory over Jack Marshman just a couple of weeks ago. Strickland took some time off and did not look like he lost a step in that performance. His striking was on point, timing was down, cardio was solid and had his confident swagger as always. His opponent Brendan Allen is a very well-rounded fighter with a Black Belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu. Allen has a ton of talent, and skills but what makes him difficult to deal with is his undeniable toughness. The issue with Allen at times can be his inexperience against top level opponents. He will sometimes try to overwhelm at times where he should be retreating and against someone like Strickland, that could get you in a ton of trouble, fast. Strickland is being disrespected by the oddsmakers here in our opinion. He has 3 losses in the UFC but all against elite level opponents (Ponzi, Dos Santos and Kamaru Usman). He is the more experienced fighter; he throws with higher volume and is generally better in most areas. This will be a great fight and it could be very back and forth, but we must take the value at plus money on the man we believe should be favored in the -150 range or so.

WON - Take Rafael Dos Anjos over Paul Felder (8:25p.m., Saturday, November 14th)

For the main event of the evening, we have a lightweight matchup between Paul Felder and former champion, Rafael Dos Anjos. Let us start off by talking about RDA. He debuted in the UFC back in 2008 and evolved with the times extremely well. He is managed to withstand the test of time and his ability to fight through the years really speaks to his professionalism, dedication, and overall talent. He holds a 4th-degree black belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu and is very well rounded in all aspects of MMA. He has crisp, high-volume striking, good movement, high level octagon IQ and solid defense to go along with his well-versed grappling. The issue with Dos Anjos is he does seem to be falling off somewhat at 36 years of age. He is now 4-6 in his last 10 bouts, but we will acknowledge the level of competition he has faced has been nothing short of stellar. He will be facing off against late replacement opponent, Paul Felder - who is coming into this fight with only 5 days' notice. Felder is as tough as they come - agreeing to take this fight with such little time to prepare against an elite opponent proves that much. Felder is also on the tail end of his career, now 35 years of age and this is an important fight for him in terms of what we will see next. We believe this matchup is simple to break down. We think it will remain interesting while on the feet where both fighters have equalizers. Dos Anjos will be able to win minutes with his volume and movement, while Felder will be able to pressure and stalk RDA and always can land power combinations or deliver a devastating blow. RDA will need to be patient in his approach, utilize his smarts and look to ground Felder to the canvas as the fight moves on. If it gets to the mat, there is a clear advantage for Dos Anjos. Great matchup here, but one where we think there is a clear skill discrepancy - couple that with the fact that this is short notice for Paul and he is probably doing this more for the company as a favor to secure his job as an announcer once he retires, we like the Brazilian. The price seems high, but one could argue this should be priced closer to -300, especially if RDA is able to utilize his grappling.
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 03:08:14 PM

Pick for November 14, 2020 (SATURDAY)
Game will start on 07:00 PM EST, NCAA - American Football
Match: Washington State Cougars - Oregon Ducks
WIN!!! - PICK: OREGON DUCKS -10 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.85 ODDS).

SCREENSHOT TO FOLLOW

The Ducks have a chance to make the College Football Playoff, and I just feel they are better on both sides of the ball in this game. Washington State has a new head coach, and they are very inexperienced at the quarterback position. The Cougars have been great against Oregon in recent years, but they no longer have Mike Leech and Anthony Gordon on the sidelines. The Ducks have covered the spread in 5 of their last 7 road games when they are the favorite. Oregon put up 35 points last week against a better defensive team in Stanford, and they know they need to come out and dominate to break into the top 10 rankings. Wazzou is 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games following a victory in their previous outing.

#BlackLivesMatter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: