Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:00:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: FOLLOW ME! - (691W - 504L) (+604.35 UNITS WON) FREE Daily Betting Tips  (Read 12586 times)
JanpriX (OP)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
November 15, 2020, 03:12:23 PM

Pick for November 14, 2020 (SATURDAY)
Game will start on 12:00 PM EST, NCAA - American Football
Match: Virginia Tech Hokies - Miami Hurricanes
WIN!!! - PICK: MIAMI HURRICANES +2.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.77 ODDS).

I love the Hurricanes in this situation and I think that they are going to win this game easily. Miami has won three straight and they are coming off a solid road win at North Carolina State last week. Miami has won two of their three road games this year and I think that they will take advantage of limited fans in this stadium to give the Hokies a home field edge. Virginia Tech is coming off a loss at home to Liberty. They lost that one 38-35 as a 17-point favorite! If Virginia Tech doesn't have enough to beat Liberty at home I don't see them taking care of a strong Miami team that is ranked in the Top 10 in the country. Miami's only loss this year was to Clemson. Virginia Tech has also lost to Wake Forest and North Carolina and they are just 2-3 SU in their last five games and just 3-6 ATS in their last nine games overall. Miami has won four of the last six in this series and is 4-2 ATS in those six games. The Virginia Tech defense has been terrible this year. They are ranked No. 95 overall and No. 98 against the run. Miami's high-powered offense is averaging 34.4 points per game and won't have any problem hitting that number against this weak defense. The Hokies are just 6-13 ATS in their last 19 games as a favorite and I do not see them beating Miami here. Take the points and look for an easy 'upset' for the Hurricanes.

#BlackLivesMatter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 02:59:53 AM

Pick for November 15, 2020 (SUNDAY)
Game will start on 01:00 PM EST, NFL
Match: Cleveland Browns - Houston Texans
LOSS - PICK: CLEVELAND BROWNS -3.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.82 ODDS).

I think that Houston is garbage. This is just a bad football team that is solely dependent on Deshaun Watson to make things happen. Watson still holds onto the ball too long and really doesn't have that much to work with on offense. And that's a big part of the reason that the Texans have just two wins over putrid Jacksonville to their name. Romeo Crennel is one of the worst NFL coaches of the last 20 years and there is really just nothing to like about this Texans team. Cleveland has had time to regroup after a frustrating loss to the Raiders two weeks ago. The Browns have also gotten healthy during their time off. Nick Chubb and guard Wyatt Teller are back in the fold and Baker Mayfield, Jarvis Landry and Andy Janovich were able to heal up some nicks and bruises as well. Houston has the worst run defense in the NFL and Cleveland runs the same run scheme that Minnesota used to gash the Texans for 31 points. Houston can't run the ball or stop the run. That's going to be a problem with the forecast calling for rain and wind. Cleveland is the tougher team here and I think they will grind out a W here.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
November 16, 2020, 03:11:56 AM

Pick for November 15, 2020 (SUNDAY)
Game will start on 04:25 PM EST, NFL
Match: San Francisco 49ers - New Orleans Saints
LOSS - PICK: OVER 48.5 POINTS for 1 UNIT (1.85 ODDS).

The Saints finally stayed under the posted total last week against Tampa Bay, but it was not their fault. They scored 38 points in that game and expect him to hit the thirties in points on Sunday as well against the 49ers. These two teams have gone over the posted total in 7 of their last 9 meetings (1 push). The Saints have been an over team this season, hitting that mark 7 of their last 8 games. They have gone over the posted total in 7 straight games as a favorite. San Francisco has gone over the posted total in 6 of their last 7 games after a loss in their previous game. The 49ers have a ton of injuries. However, if they do not turn over the football, they should be able to put up some points against the Saints in this game. These two teams met in 2019 (Week 14) and the final score has 48-46 with 981 combined yards.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 11:01:04 AM

Pick for November 16, 2020 (MONDAY)
Game will start on 08:00 PM EST, NFL
Match: Chicago Bears - Minnesota Vikings
LOSS - PICK: CHICAGO BEARS +3.5 POINTS for 1 UNIT (1.92 ODDS).

I know I'm in the minority here, but the Bears are not as bad as everyone thinks. I absolutely think that Matt Nagy needs to give up play calling duties and I think that David Montgomery is one of the worst running backs I've ever seen. However, I think that the Bears offense isn't as terrible as their numbers suggest. Chicago has played the best defenses in football over the last month-plus: Colts (No. 1), Bucs (No. 4), Rams (No. 2) and Saints (No. 3). The Bears also have one of the best defenses in football. They completely shut down Derrick Henry last week, limiting him to just 68 yards on 21 carries. I think that they can stone Dalvin Cook this week. Cook has been carrying the Vikings offense and if the Bears shut him down that will put the ball in Kirk Cousins' hands. Cousins in 0-9 in his career on MNF and he is just 8-32 SU in his career against teams above .500. This line shifted 4.5 points from its open. Now all the value is on the home underdog. I think the Bears get the win here.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 11:14:25 AM

Pick for November 17, 2020 (TUESDAY)
Game will start on 04:30 AM EST, KBO
Match: NC Dinos - Doosan Bears
WIN!!! - PICK: UNDER 8.5 RUNS for 4 UNITS (1.83 ODDS).

SCREENSHOT TO FOLLOW

Great pitching matchup on paper that I'm betting translates onto the field of play. Raul Alcantara & Drew Rucinski have been two of the top pitchers in the KBO all season and both fared well against each other's team. We've seen the KBO as a lower scoring postseason league than it was in the regular season. Doosan is the perfect example having played 5 Unders in 6 playoff games. The pens are rested and the managers approach in-game decisions in ways that lead to the chance of lower scoring games. I'm playing the Under between Doosan & NC on Tuesday.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 11:22:15 AM

Game will start on 02:45 PM EST, UEFA Nations League
Match: Spain - Germany
LOSS - PICK: UNDER 3 GOALS for 2 UNITS (1.78 ODDS).

You have two of the biggest teams in not just Europe, but the World facing off today in the UEFA Nations League. These two are in Group 4 in League A along with Ukraine and Switzerland. A draw for Germany will move them to the knockout stages of this tournament, while Spain must win in order to progress. The Germans come off a strong 3-1 win at home over Ukraine, their second win in a row and now remain unbeaten in their last 11-matches since losing 4-2 at home to the Netherlands in Euro Cup qualifying. In the Nations League Germany have won just two of their nine matches and previous drew 1-1 with Spain in September. The Spanish come off a 1-1 draw at Switzerland, their second 1-1 draw in a row. They have won just one of their last six-matches and are 4-3-2 lifetime in this competition. Spain has only one match during this Nations League that has gone over 3 goals, their 4-0 win over Ukraine at home. They have a strong defense that will match up well with Germany's front line, their keeper David De Gea seems to play better for Spain than his club team Manchester United. Add on this match up has only produced 3 or more goals once since 2003 and only in a competitive match since 1982.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 11:55:04 AM

Game will start on 06:00 PM EST, FIFA World Cup Qualifiers
Match: Brazil - Uruguay
WIN!!! - PICK: BRAZIL ML for 4 UNITS (1.85 ODDS).

SCREENSHOT TO FOLLOW

As per our selection on Brazil, we are going to keep this short and sweet. They are by far the better team in this matchup and will continue their unbeaten by beating up on an Uruguay side that's been extremely lucky in their qualifying campaign so far. Uruguay has two wins over Chile and Colombia and in both of those contests (watched them both) they were outplayed and were the beneficiary of some poor finishing from their opponents and a few lucky bounces going their way in attack. Against Brazil, we don't see them getting that lucky as Brazil is lethal in front of goal (10 goals in 3 matches) and they have only conceded twice in those games. Brazil has also won five of the last six H2H matchups and we'll take them to continue that trend tonight.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 01:02:07 PM

Game will start on 02:45 PM EST, UEFA Nations League
Match: Andorra - Latvia
WIN!!! - PICK: LATVIA ML for 2 UNITS (1.76 ODDS).

Latvia wants a win and they're getting just what the doctor ordered. It's now up to them to take care of business but they couldn't ask for a better opponent to suit their needs. Andorra has 1 win and 11 losses in their last 15 games (3 draws) overall, and have just 1 win in their last 7 at home. No less than 8 of their 11 losses came by more than 1 goal. We've seen plenty of issues for Andorra on the backend and Latvia expects to finally be at full health with the return of Arturs Zjuzins. This is a great spot for Latvia and we'll bet they take care of business. I'm backing Latvia on Tuesday.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 01:05:06 PM

Game will start on 07:30 PM EST, World Cup Qualifier
Match: Argentina - Peru
WIN!!! - PICK: ARGENTINA ML for 2 UNITS (1.63 ODDS).

Tonight this World Cup Qualifier match should be very entertaining as Argentina travels to Lima, Peru in a round 4 battle against Peru. Peru is still suffering from the injury bug and if Argentina continues to play good team ball I see Messi and the rest of Argentina being too much for Peru. Argentina wins this match on the road 2-0.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 12:24:42 PM

Pick for November 18, 2020 (WEDNESDAY)
Game will start on 02:45 PM EST, UEFA Nation's League
Match: Belgium - Denmark
WIN!!! - PICK: BELGIUM ML for 2 UNITS (1.78 ODDS).

As per our selection on Belgium, they need to make sure to win this game in order to secure passage into the UEFA Nation's League Finals. They are in great form to do so having just beaten England 2-0 and has won three straight in the process. We expect them to field a very strong lineup for this matchup at home, and the Denmark side will be overmatched. Denmark has a good run of form of late as well having won five straight games, but Belgium is a step up in class for them as the last time these two teams hooked up, Belgium won 2-0. Look for a similar scoreline here as we cash another soccer ticket!

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 12:30:36 PM

Pick for November 18, 2020 (WEDNESDAY)
Game will start on 07:00 PM EST, NCAA - American Football
Match: Western Michigan Broncos - Central Michigan Chippewas
WIN!!! - PICK: WESTERN MICHIGAN BRONCOS +1.5 POINTS for 2 UNITS (1.90 ODDS).

Both teams enter 2-0 straight-up and against the spread. Western Michigan has the best win of the bunch beating Toledo last week in dramatic fashion. Expect that to carryover into this game against CMU. Western Michigan has won 5 of the last 6 matchups and the visitor has covered the spread in this game 8 straight games. QB Kaleb Eleby is the best player on the field throwing 6 touchdowns and 0 interceptions this season. Central Michigan has 6 turnovers in just two games this season and that will not get the job done against good teams.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 01:11:28 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2020, 10:42:19 AM by JanpriX

Pick for November 19, 2020 (THURSDAY)
Game will start on 09:40 AM EST, PGA Tour - RSM Classic (Round 1 match only)
Match: P. Malnati - K. Stanley
WIN!!! - PICK: P. MALNATI ML for 2 UNITS (2.00 ODDS).

SCREENSHOT TO FOLLOW

Peter Malnati flies under the radar but has put together strong metrics. He finished top-5 in Sanderson Farms (runner-up) and Shriners and should be well rested after taking a couple weeks off. Malnati's numbers show he's top-5 of this week's competitors in Birdie or Better gained over the last 24 rounds. Toss-in all important and key metrics and he's top-10 overall, of this week's entries. Malnati has been hot with the flat-stick and his last 10 rounds have been strong in shots gained, tee-to-green. He owns the value in the matchup with Kyle Stanley and we'll back him here. I'm backing Peter Malnati over Kyle Stanley, a first round matchup on Thursday.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 07:38:32 PM

Pick for November 20, 2020 (FRIDAY)
Game will start on 04:30 AM EST, KBO
Match: NC Dinos - Doosan Bears
LOSS - PICK: NC DINOS -1.5 RUNS for 2 UNITS (1.86 ODDS).

NC hit screaming liners all game long of which five ended in double plays and one of those came on a deflection. Two of Doosan's five runs were due to unearned runs off the same throwing error. NC and Doosan will send a couple of mediocre pitchers to the mound in this one. The starting pitching is an even match in our handicap. But the bats, pens, and fielding all side with the Dinos. Furthermore, we suspect those hard hit screamers will start finding holes rather than gloves. We're betting the talent advantage of the Dinos shines through in this one. I'm backing the NC Dinos on Friday.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 07:56:22 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2020, 07:30:51 PM by JanpriX

Game will start on 03:00 AM EST, FRANCE Ligue 1
Match: AS Monaco - Paris Saint-Germain
LOSS - PICK: PSG -1.0 GOAL for 3 UNITS (1.78 ODDS).

As per our selection on PSG to get a win by two or more goals here, you have to like the fact that they are relatively healthy for the first time all season and with a very strong starting XI expected, we see them dominating this matchup against Monaco and taking their chances well against a leaky Monaco defense. PSG have won four of their last five games by 2+ goals and with Monaco giving up an average of 1.5 goals per game, we expect PSG to score at least three in this contest. PSG have also covered the -1 goalline in six of the last seven H2H meetings with Monaco and we expect nothing different here today.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 07:34:25 PM

Game will start on 07:30 PM EST, NCAA - American Football
Match: Minnesota Golden Gophers - Purdue Boilermakers
WIN!!! - PICK: OVER 60.5 POINTS for 5 UNITS (1.90 ODDS).

Purdue has posted a 5-2 record to the over in their last seven games following a straight up loss and they have tone 6-2 to the over in their last eight off a game where they failed to cover the spread. They have also gone up and over the number in four of their last five played in the month of November and they are an impressive 10-3 to the over following a game where they allowed more than 450 total yards. Minnesota has been an over team as well in the spot they are in here on Friday as they have gone 5-1 to the over off a straight up loss by 20 points or more and they have that same 5-1 record to the over following a game where they failed to cover the spread. They are also 6-2 to the over off a double-digit loss at home and they are 4-1 to the over in their last five home games. Throw in the fact that these two teams have gone over the number in seven of their last eight head to head meetings and that's where we'll have our play as we think this one turns into a shootout in Minneapolis on Friday night.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 12:02:30 AM

Game will start on 09:00 PM EST, MLS - Playoffs
Match: Nashville SC - Inter Miami CF
WIN!!! - PICK: NASHVILLE ML for 2 UNITS (1.95 ODDS).

SCREENSHOT TO FOLLOW

What a playoff match Friday night in the MLS Playoffs. Two MLS newcomers meet tonight in the Playoffs and I love the way Nashville has been playing to close out the regular season. Both teams will be playing without key members because of injuries or COVID but I'm still playing Nashville tonight in the Nissan Stadium. With Nashville only losing once in their last 7 games and Inter Miami missing key players I see Nashville hitting the back of the net late to win their first MLS Playoff game.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 02:42:27 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2020, 05:19:42 AM by JanpriX

UFC 255  
*The leans below will not count to my stats here in this thread. Follow or fade, it's up to you! Wink

WON - Take Alan Jouban over Jared Gooden (7:40p.m., Saturday, November 21st)

In the featured fight-pass prelim, we have a welterweight bout between Alan Jouban and Jared Gooden. This should be an interesting one for sure. Jouban has been back and forth as of late and cannot seem to make up his mind whether he wants to be a fighter, or a UFC expert analyst for ESPN. Jouban has been up and down in his recent fights and has not won a fight since 2016 (if we are excluding a washed Ben Saunders). Jouban is very measured and high-level striker with supreme accuracy and flashy creativity. He will be facing off against Jared Gooden who will be making his UFC debut. Gooden has a lot of power, raw talent and athletic ability and finds himself in a very fortuitous position facing off against a name most people know. If he can find that chin of Jouban, then he will be able to springboard himself up the rankings and put the world on notice. This also is not out of the question considering Jouban's ever deteriorating ability to take a shot. However, excluding being caught, we feel Jouban is just too seasoned here for the newcomer and we always look to take advantage in these spots and that should come as no surprise to our subscribers. Small wager on the more proven mixed martial artist here with more ways to win.

WON - Take Antonina Shevchenko over Ariane Lipski (8:35p.m., Saturday, November 21st)

In the women's flyweight division we have a matchup between co-main event champion Valentina Shevchenko sister, Antonina Shevchenko and "The Queen of Violence" Ariane Lipski. Both these women have not yet lived up to the hype we expected. Lipski came into the UFC after being a destroyer on the local scene, however she lost her first 2 fights with the promotion. It's just an entirely different level in the UFC and these high-profile fighters from smaller organizations come to that realization, usually in dramatic fashion. Since fighting for her UFC career however, she has put together two nice wins in a row albeit against some poor competition. She will be facing off against Antonina Shevchenko, who will look to bounce back from a loss she suffered in May against Katlyn Chookagian. When it comes to striking, we have no qualms about her kickboxing ability. She has a pro record of 39-1 in that department and has won 4 gold medals in world championship Muay Thai. Her issue however in the UFC comes down to an adaption and translation issue with her skillset. She seems a little trigger shy and does not have the same confidence we see from her outside of mixed martial arts. We have no doubt that if Antonina can let her hands go, she will be able to tag and hurt Ariane. This fight could play out a number of ways but we feel confident enough in the abilities, experience and overall competition level of Antonina, and we expect her to win this and potentially turn that corner and look the best she ever has.

LOST - Take Brandon Royval over Brandon Moreno (9:30p.m., Saturday, November 21st)

Epic featured prelim here as Brandon Royval will be facing off against Brandon Moreno in a bout between two exciting flyweight prospects. Moreno is a brawler by nature and couples that with a slick, high level grappling game. After an up and down start in the UFC, Moreno has looked good as of late taking care of studs such as Kai Kara-France and Jussier Formiga! While everyone thinks of Moreno as a dangerous, power striker - he really utilizes that style to set up his ground-game. In his 17 wins, he has 10 by submission and only 2 by way of knockout. It should also be noted that he is exceptionally durable, which can be seen by all 5 losses making it to the judges. He has never been finished. He will be facing off against Brandon Royval, who in our opinion is flying under the radar and is being heavily disrespected by the oddsmakers. Make no mistake, win, or lose - Royval is an exceptionally talented martial artist with a ton of potential. He has won 4 straight and is undefeated in the UFC taking care of both Tim Elliot and common opponent, Kai Kara-France via submission (in a fight where he clearly took a leap in his abilities). Royval has some grappling ability of his own - so this could be extremely exciting indeed when it gets in the clinch or on the mat. We feel this fight should be a pick'em' and wouldn't surprise us in hindsight that Royval should have been the favorite. One cause for concern which is stopping us going bigger here - Royval has never really been dragged in deep waters and tested. Make no mistake - Moreno will take him there. Regardless, that +160 price tag is extra tasty, and we will bite.

WON - Take Paul Craig over Mauricio Rua (10:10p.m., Saturday, November 21st)

Kicking off the PPV, we have a rematch between Paul Craig and Mauricio "Shogun" Rua. There is not too much to break-down here and the first fight was a weird one to say the least. Craig put an absolute beating on Rua in round 1, but completely gassed and Rua turned back time, dug deep and was able to take it to a draw. Rua has still been able to win in the UFC despite being 38 years-of-age. However, his last fight against Antonio Rogerio Nogueira was a clear, clear sign of a decline. It looked like it is time for him to retire. He is a Black Belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu but has not been able to utilize that in the UFC at all. Rua wants to stand, and utilize his high level striking to wear you down. Paul Craig on the other hand, is a fighter we quite like. We see a lot of hate for him, and we know he cannot put together any kind of streak - but he has been failed by his chin, and conditioning more than his skillset. Rua has shown no ability to rectify rematches in his career, and Craig wants a win vs. this name on his resume. He has openly critiqued his performance and his disappointment with how the first fight played out and promises to finish Shogun. Perhaps he will, perhaps he will not but we cannot deny the clear differences in their abilities at this point in their careers. Craig wins if he keeps that weak chin out the way.

WON - Take Katlyn Chookagian over Cynthia Calvillo (10:35p.m., Saturday, November 21st)

Next up, we have a women's flyweight contender bout between Katlyn Chookagian and Cynthia Calvillo. This is a great fight! Let us start with Katlyn. She has been exceptionally good so far in the UFC and has shown clear improvements from fight to fight. She holds a Brown Belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu under none other than Renzo Gracie, so you know her ground game is legit. Chookagian stays within herself for the most part. You will not see her taking many high-risk, high-reward chances. She fights measured, long and looks for the opportunities as they become available. She is more than happy to fight a point scoring battle for all 3 (or 5) rounds and earn a decision. Her opponent, Cynthia Calvillo is a clear prospect the UFC are always trying to push. She is involved in main events often and is on the biggest cards. We understand it - she is incredibly talented, tough but a little raw and risky at times. She can also strike well, but her main plan will be to get this to the ground. Chookagian will own the minute-by-minute striking advantage and rack up much more volume. The issue is, when Calvillo takes this to the mat, we are not convinced she will simply be able to outwork and out grapple Katlyn. We don't doubt her wrestling will be effective and that is the reason for this price-tag, but once it hits the mat she will have to avoid some pretty tough spots and we are not convinced she can do that for all 3 rounds. This is going to be a close fight, and this fight feels very mis-priced. Value on the dog all day here.

WON - Take Tim Means over Mike Perry (11:05p.m., Saturday, November 21st)

Now - THIS IS A FIGHT! We have a war lined up here in the welterweight division between Tim Means and Mike Perry. Both guys come to fight! Let us start with Tim Means who is a technical, yet unorthodox striker who slashes with elbows and knees. He has been in some wars in the UFC but overall has the advantage in the skill department in most fights. He fights long and keeps good distance but do not get us wrong - he will happily swing leather with anyone. He will take on Mike Perry - who love or hate him as a person, BRINGS IT! Mike Perry is probably the most violent fighter in the UFC, and he is all about throwing down until someone falls over. Perry possesses the power advantage that is for sure, but means holds the cardio, grappling and technical advantages. If Perry comes crashing forward (like we expect) he could walk right into a dipping or slicing elbow that will cause some serious damage. We think in a normal environment and situation, this should be priced as a pick'em' but there is no denying or hiding away from the personal issues we have seen outside the octagon with Mike Perry. He is clearly showing some potential mental health problems, has been involved in many domestic abuse issues, and is also behind and owing a healthy amount of taxes to the IRS. This is a money fight for Perry, and he will be looking for that bonus cheque. It is not really a fight that can be broken down too much, as these will be swinging and ANYTHING can happen, but we will side ever so slightly with Tim Means. This is a fight of the night candidate and I highly doubt we see the scorecards here.
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 05:25:18 AM

Pick for November 21, 2020 (SATURDAY)
Game will start on 03:30 PM EST, NCAA - American Football
Match: Northwestern Wildcats - Wisconsin Badgers
LOSS - PICK:WISCONSIN BADGER -4.5 POINTS (1st HALF) for 2 UNITS (1.92 ODDS).

Northwestern is 4-0, but they have started poorly in two of their four games. They would not have covered this number against Iowa or Nebraska, two teams that are inferior to Wisconsin. I expect Wisconsin to jump out early and feel great value lies with the first half line.

Wish this line came in under a touchdown for the game, but the Badgers dominated Michigan last week and thus we are left with this higher number. Wisconsin is clearly the second-best team in the league, and the winner of this game will likely reach the Big Ten title game in Indianapolis. The Wildcats have not been as impressive since their 40-point victory over Maryland to open the season, grinding out games against Iowa, Nebraska, and Purdue to reach 4-0. Their defense is good, but they have yet to face a team like Wisconsin that can beat you on the ground or through the air. I just feel that Wisconsin is better on both sides of the football (healthier for this game compared to last) and will pull away in the second quarter to win this game by double-digits. Northwestern can only play at a certain pace. And if they get behind, they will struggle to come back if they are one-dimensional. Wisconsin is 17-7 ATS in their last 24 road games. Northwestern is 2-8 ATS (1 push) in their last 11 home games.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 11:43:00 AM

Match: South Carolina Gamecocks - Missouri Tigers
LOSS - PICK:SOUTH CAROLINA GAMECOCKS +6.7 POINTS for 1 UNIT (1.75 ODDS).

I don't really know why Missouri is favored on the road here. They are just 2-3 on the season and they are getting outscored by 11 points per game. Missouri hasn't been impressive on offense (No. 101 in scoring) or defense (No. 82 in points allowed) so I really don't see an angle here. Missouri hasn't played in three weeks and that puts them at a clear disadvantage here. South Carolina has lost three in a row. However, they have a home win over Auburn and they played better than Missouri did against two common opponents: Florida and Tennessee. Given the home field edge, the rust that Missouri is dealing with, the revenge angle that USC has after losing to Missouri, the fact that USC's coach needs this one more than rookie coach Eli Dinkowitz, and everything else in play here I feel good predicting a Gamecocks upset.

#BlackLivesMatter
JanpriX (OP)

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 12:46:48 AM

Match: Oklahoma Sooners - Oklahoma State Cowboys
LOSS - PICK:OVER 61.5 POINTS for 1 UNIT (1.65 ODDS).

Here comes another Big 12 Bedlam battle in Norman, Oklahoma and Saturday night on ABC we should see tons of offense. Should be a very entertaining game as the Cowboys come to town winning 5 out 6 games and the Sooners have rung off 4-Straight. Since the Sooners lost back-to-back games earlier in the year they have won 4-Straight averaging 52.5ppg. I know the Cowboys have spilt their last 4 games on the total (2-2 O/U) but I see the Sooners scoring quickly and defense might be out the door. Oklahoma is 12-4-1 O/U as a home favorite and the Sooners are 17-6 O/U after scoring 40 points or more in their last game. Last 8 meetings between these two conference teams 5 of them have gone 'Over' with one push and the Sooners high power offense pushes this total 'Over'.

#BlackLivesMatter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: