Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:19:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: US Presidential Election 2020  (Read 6196 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (41 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1441

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 05:07:09 AM

@TalkStar. Trump as the Russian agent theory is fake news created by the Democrats and it remains to be unproven.

In any case, my speculation. Hillary will become the running mate of the senile Joe Biden. Biden will not finish his term and America will witness its first female president.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 474

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 05:35:27 AM

Coronavirus is one of the worst nightmares we ever had.
But this COVID-19 is an eye-opener for many people. If those on the list will do their best to perform on this pandemic that is a plus factor for them.
I think Trump is not doing the best on this. that is the effect on this one.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 06:17:09 AM

But this COVID-19 is an eye-opener for many people. If those on the list will do their best to perform on this pandemic that is a plus factor for them.

Apart from this, since everything is being postponed, do you think that US Presidential Election 2020 will also be postponed to next year and not held this year because of COVID-19. Gathering are not allowed and therefore i don't think this is the right atmosphere for the elections.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
FIFA worldcup

Activity: 1134
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2020, 07:47:40 AM

Apart from this, since everything is being postponed, do you think that US Presidential Election 2020 will also be postponed to next year and not held this year because of COVID-19. Gathering are not allowed and therefore i don't think this is the right atmosphere for the elections.

The elections are schedule to held on November 03 this year and there is no hint of any postpone of these elections. Current coronavirus may impact the presidential campaign but since the election date is at year end and hopefully by that time everything will be back to normal.
tyKiwanuka (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1670

#birdgang

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 09:42:06 AM

In any case, my speculation. Hillary will become the running mate of the senile Joe Biden. Biden will not finish his term and America will witness its first female president.

Biden not finishing his term is a not so unlikely scenario, but odds for Hillary to become running mate are high, with a different strong favourite in Kamala Harris in a low volume market:

Source: https://orbitexch.com/customer/sport/market/1.168954647

Even Michelle Obama has lower odds Wink The betting trend shows people believing more and more in Hillary being the democratic nominee though - her odds have come down more and are now around 18. But Hillary as POTUS is hard to imagine, since Biden will lose to Trump and if Hillary is democratic nominee, she will lose to Trump as well imo. Only Cuomo can beat Trump Grin

.....wie die Zeit fliegt.....
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2020, 12:31:42 PM

^^^^ Seriously?

Hillary Clinton was rejected once and it will be monumental stupidity from the part of Joe Biden to make her the veep candidate. She carries a lot of additional baggage and at 72 years, she's not young either. I am not too excited about anyone else in the list as well. Kamala Harris may get Biden some votes in deep Blue states, but may hurt him in the battle ground states such as MI, WI and PA. I would like someone who is young, and centrist as far as ideology is concerned. I'm talking about people such as Beto O'Rourke and Julian Castro.
tyKiwanuka (OP)
Legendary

#birdgang

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 12:49:06 PM

I would like someone who is young, and centrist as far as ideology is concerned. I'm talking about people such as Beto O'Rourke and Julian Castro.

Those two have very high odds - O'Rourke is 1000 (highest it can get at Betfair), Castro 900+. The problem is, no offense, it's not about who we want or like when it comes to betting, but whose odds carry value. As stated before, I lack the deeper knowledge about US politics, so I can only judge the more well known things/candidates and try to figure out some sentiments. Hillary seems to be liked by a lot of betting people for whatever reason, I guess we will know why sooner or later Wink

Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2020, 01:14:06 PM

I would like someone who is young, and centrist as far as ideology is concerned. I'm talking about people such as Beto O'Rourke and Julian Castro.

Those two have very high odds - O'Rourke is 1000 (highest it can get at Betfair), Castro 900+. The problem is, no offense, it's not about who we want or like when it comes to betting, but whose odds carry value. As stated before, I lack the deeper knowledge about US politics, so I can only judge the more well known things/candidates and try to figure out some sentiments. Hillary seems to be liked by a lot of betting people for whatever reason, I guess we will know why sooner or later Wink

Well... I can understand. The establishment plays a large role in deciding the Veep candidate. And I consider Joe Biden as someone who is very much a part of this establishment, and therefore it may not be very surprising if they go for Hillary. And if the betting sites are giving such high odds for Hillary Clinton, then there may be a valid reason for that.
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 07:20:32 PM

I can understand people who likes Trump to support him however they want and it makes sense because this is politics and if you really believe what you are believing in, that means you are trying to help your country have the best representation you can, if you want candidate A and not candidate B, that should mean you think candidate B will not be a good president and your country will go worse and worse because of him, which makes you defend your candidate a lot harder.

However Trump being a Russian asset has been proven to an extent, not just directly but indirectly. The factual stuff that we literally have as data is Russia built a whole network to help Trump get elected, this part is literally documented, Russia literally spent millions of dollars to help him get elected. What wasn't proven however is, Trump asked for it and worked together on it, this wasn't proven.

So at worst Russia wanted Trump to win and worked for it and paid for it, at best Trump was in on it as well, not really a HUGE difference if you ask me. But I do understand Trump supporters, the other nominee is probably Biden and not like he is any better neither, thankfully as a non-american I can clearly say that both nominee's are quite bad and I would rather not vote for any of them, they are both equally bad.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 04:41:24 AM

@wozzek23. Do not be brainwashed by mainstream media. We in the cryptospace are here for a reason hehehehe.

They can try to impeach Trump again if that was real. Also, many Democrats that said it have withdrawn their statements and do not say it anymore.

In any case, whatever their real motivation to nominate Joe Biden as the Democrats' candidate, I reckon they removed the only person on the list that wanted real change. Bernie Sanders.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
tyKiwanuka (OP)
Legendary

#birdgang

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 11:07:39 AM

Did anybody watch Trumps task force briefing yesterday ? That was some fun Grin He got quite some heat from reporters and was erupting - all caused by this New York Times article over the weekend. He then used some propaganda video to prove how he managed everything perfectly, but it was missing the whole February, where he took no actions and played golf, travelled to India etc.

I have to admit, that I find Trump very entertaining. This should probably not be the trademark or a label for a politician, especially in these dark times, but he is doing a good job with that. That whole briefing got very hostile and there was one lady from CBS, who really called him out, I liked that Cheesy

When a CNN reporter asked him about how he has authority to decide on opening the country all at once again, while this is against the consitution, he just shut her up. I mean this is hilarious: https://youtu.be/HNaCSwezJHo?t=4557

This is just very weird to watch for me, being more used to boring press conferences. Odds-wise it didn't harm Trump, but I am not sure, if it will stay this way.

leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 01:56:29 PM

Yes,,, I do not think in the history of betting on president candidates or elections has anyone ever won with such high odds. The bookmakers know what they are doing and these guys are like giving them free money as whoever bets on them will surely lose.

I also do not know US politics but bookmakers do. They may not know among the favorites but they know who has no chance.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 04:27:43 PM

Did anybody watch Trumps task force briefing yesterday ? That was some fun Grin
It was 10/10 lol

What caught me off guard was that CNN didn't care about showing just how impartial they are towards the Trump administration and how hostile they are towards Trump...I mean, they always have been, but look at these images, look at the news ticker: https://ibb.co/rF7jgH7
I think that video (did it really cost as much as to say "at taxpayers expense"? looked like 10yo made it haha) really pissed some people off in this news network and last night they went completely bananas

He then used some propaganda video to prove how he managed everything perfectly, but it was missing the whole February, where he took no actions and played golf, travelled to India etc
But rather than recommending a shutdown Dr Fauci said in February that there was no need to change your daily activities. It's worth mentioning that 2 days earlier, Trump said that this virus "was going to dissapearHuh

It was a meltdown from both Trump and CNN, but i'm not surprised to see such stuff from Trump, tho...
When a CNN reporter asked him about how he has authority to decide on opening the country all at once again, while this is against the consitution, he just shut her up. I mean this is hilarious: https://youtu.be/HNaCSwezJHo?t=4557
"ENOUGH" wow! did you see her face? That's the face of someone who literally can't comprehend what the hell just happened  Cheesy Oh, and let me guess, she's from CNN?

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 14, 2020, 04:39:43 PM

Did anybody watch Trumps task force briefing yesterday ?
Watched it since it has been trending(Don't usually bother watching these briefings) and found both Trump and the CNN reporters going crazy in so many ways.

Trump's approval ratings probably took a dive after the manner in which he contained COVID though I still think he will be re-elected. USA having the best healthcare system in the world is leading the COVID disaster rankings. Unbelievable!

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2020, 06:00:40 PM

Did anybody watch Trumps task force briefing yesterday ?
Watched it since it has been trending(Don't usually bother watching these briefings) and found both Trump and the CNN reporters going crazy in so many ways.

Trump's approval ratings probably took a dive after the manner in which he contained COVID though I still think he will be re-elected. USA having the best healthcare system in the world is leading the COVID disaster rankings. Unbelievable!

LOL.. the United States does not have the best healthcare system in the world. On the other hand, I would claim that they have one of the worst systems in any of the developed nations. The healthcare system in the US is ultra-expensive, inefficient and biased against those with pre-existing conditions. Actually it was not surprising to see them coping with the pandemic so badly (when compared to Japan or Germany).
bbc.reporter
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 03:58:52 AM

Did anybody watch Trumps task force briefing yesterday ? That was some fun Grin
It was 10/10 lol

What caught me off guard was that CNN didn't care about showing just how impartial they are towards the Trump administration and how hostile they are towards Trump...I mean, they always have been, but look at these images, look at the news ticker: https://ibb.co/rF7jgH7
I think that video (did it really cost as much as to say "at taxpayers expense"? looked like 10yo made it haha) really pissed some people off in this news network and last night they went completely bananas

He then used some propaganda video to prove how he managed everything perfectly, but it was missing the whole February, where he took no actions and played golf, travelled to India etc
But rather than recommending a shutdown Dr Fauci said in February that there was no need to change your daily activities. It's worth mentioning that 2 days earlier, Trump said that this virus "was going to dissapearHuh

It was a meltdown from both Trump and CNN, but i'm not surprised to see such stuff from Trump, tho...
"ENOUGH" wow! did you see her face? That's the face of someone who literally can't comprehend what the hell just happened  Cheesy Oh, and let me guess, she's from CNN?

However, is Trump wrong? He was called a racist because he ordered to ban flights from China. It certainly appears to be the correct decision.

He has also ordered for the American government to stop giving money to World Health Organization because it is controlled by China.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Haunebu

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 07:38:17 AM
Last edit: April 15, 2020, 12:18:45 PM by Haunebu

LOL.. the United States does not have the best healthcare system in the world. On the other hand, I would claim that they have one of the worst systems in any of the developed nations. The healthcare system in the US is ultra-expensive, inefficient and biased against those with pre-existing conditions.
I have lived in the US for several years and know for a fact that their health-care system is top-notch and the best in the world in my opinion. Most doctors around the world go to the US to complete their MD which makes them top doctors.

I like their system basically. I know Switzerland, UK etc are regarded better in comparison, but this is just my personal opinion.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Vishnu.Reang

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2020, 02:28:30 PM

LOL.. the United States does not have the best healthcare system in the world. On the other hand, I would claim that they have one of the worst systems in any of the developed nations. The healthcare system in the US is ultra-expensive, inefficient and biased against those with pre-existing conditions.
I have lived in the US for several years and know for a fact that their health-care system is top-notch and the best in the world in my opinion. Most doctors around the world go to the US to complete their MD which makes them top doctors.

I like their system basically. I know Switzerland, UK etc are regarded better in comparison, but this is just my personal opinion.

OK... In that case, may be you are right. However, I have compared the medical expenses in various countries, and US always rank as the most expensive place to purchase a mediclaim policy. Drug prices in the US are also much higher when compared to the other nations. A medication which may cost $1 per pill in Canada may cost as much as $25 per pill in the US (same brand, same manufacturer), due to crazy regulations by the FDA. This makes medical care unaffordable to many people within the US.

Don't want to divert the topic. I have a set of recent opinion polls with me, and all of them sounds bad for Donald Trump. Take a look at these:

Arizona POTUS: Biden 52, Trump 43
Virginia POTUS: Biden 51, Trump 41
Florida POTUS: Biden 47, Trump 41
Haunebu

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 03:27:49 PM

I have a set of recent opinion polls with me, and all of them sounds bad for Donald Trump. Take a look at these:

Polls can swing here and there in a matter of minutes if you ask me. For example, Hillary was winning the polls, but still managed to lose to Trump which shocked the entire world.

The democrats are unleashing their fury at Trump, but it probably won't be enough in the long run. Trump is a smart businessman though his character is pure shit. He won't simply fold his hand just like that.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
tyKiwanuka (OP)
Legendary

#birdgang

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 01:33:06 PM

OK... In that case, may be you are right. However, I have compared the medical expenses in various countries, and US always rank as the most expensive place to purchase a mediclaim policy. Drug prices in the US are also much higher when compared to the other nations. A medication which may cost $1 per pill in Canada may cost as much as $25 per pill in the US (same brand, same manufacturer), due to crazy regulations by the FDA. This makes medical care unaffordable to many people within the US.

US health care system is top. But only at the top and for the top. Lots of people don't have access to proper health care, have no health insurance etc. No money, no worries they say, but US is a tough place to live without money.

Don't want to divert the topic. I have a set of recent opinion polls with me, and all of them sounds bad for Donald Trump. Take a look at these:

As @Haunebu said, it's nothing to worry about (for Trump). His odds still remain the same, Biden came down a bit and my Cuomo is drifting. Long way to go until November and Trump will lose the popular vote anyway most likely:

Source: https://sports.bwin.com/en/sports/events/presidential-election-2020-5802562

This 40-45% looks to have some value. In 2016 Trump had 46.1%, Hillary 48.2%.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: