Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:07:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 1327 »
  Print  
Author Topic: French Soccer League Predictions and Discussion Thread (Ligue 1)  (Read 140379 times)
Pulsar77

Activity: 1722
Merit: 310

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 08:04:10 PM

Lyon - PSG game was competitive but really boring at the same time too. Lyon got 1-0 ahead and kept it for a really long time. But they couldn't prevent the goal came in the last fifteen minutes of the game. And there was a 1-1 draw at the end. I think that this was a fair result for a game like this. But as PSG barely saved one point, I wouldn't be unhappy if Lyon won this one. Because there is no competition in the league now as for the title.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LGD2Business
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1512

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 08:41:58 PM

Paris Saint-Germain had a very quick start to the season, but they've put the brakes on lately. Four of the last 5 matches have ended in draw. They are still undefeated in this run but they lost quite a lot of points. Despite all this, there is an 11-point difference with their closest rivals, Nice. If Marseille win their missing match, the difference will be 8 points. PSG enter the second half of the season with a clear lead and the biggest favorite, again.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
diyetisman

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 09:13:56 PM

One thing has attracted my attention that PSG haven't been doing that well recently in the league. I know that they are still eleven points ahead of their closest competitor. I meant that PSG were really bad in their last five games. They won only once and drew with their competitors in the remaining ones. Maybe this is because they don't need to focus too much on the league for now as they are very comfortable in their lead.
Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 10, 2022, 09:39:04 PM

One thing has attracted my attention that PSG haven't been doing that well recently in the league. I know that they are still eleven points ahead of their closest competitor. I meant that PSG were really bad in their last five games. They won only once and drew with their competitors in the remaining ones. Maybe this is because they don't need to focus too much on the league for now as they are very comfortable in their lead.
i think they played poorly from the beginning of the season they conceided many goals and they won many games in the last minutes they are really struggling even in the champions league despite having all those stars i think the coach is the problem they need a good one.
tazmantasik

Activity: 1112
Merit: 507

Don't Get Involved

View Profile
January 11, 2022, 06:41:27 AM

i think they played poorly from the beginning of the season they conceided many goals and they won many games in the last minutes they are really struggling even in the champions league despite having all those stars i think the coach is the problem they need a good one.
PSG bad performance under Pocchetino and have issues will replace by Zidane, trough many time failed get three points PSG just lucky with other team is not success get three points and keep safety on first standing position right now. Just wait how long if PSG not consistent and waiting with new announcement about Pocchetino position as head coach will replace by Zidane if can't get winning again. How ever he has many star player in this season if failed get trophy most disappointed I think.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
January 11, 2022, 06:58:18 AM

PSG bad performance under Pocchetino and have issues will replace by Zidane, trough many time failed get three points PSG just lucky with other team is not success get three points and keep safety on first standing position right now. Just wait how long if PSG not consistent and waiting with new announcement about Pocchetino position as head coach will replace by Zidane if can't get winning again. How ever he has many star player in this season if failed get trophy most disappointed I think.

At the start of the season, when PSG brought in star players like Messi, Ramos and Donnarumma, everyone thought PSG would be irresistible. Forwards include star players like Messi, Neymar and Mbappe. The defense includes Ramos and the goalkeeper is Donnarumma. But coach Pocchetino is not able to perform well with this team. Although the season is half over, PSG has not yet found their best formation. The team is not stable yet. Coach Pocchetino has been given enough time, but he fails. Now PSG must find an experienced coach. Zidane could be the best replacement. But it remains to be seen whether he will accept PSG's offer.

OcTradism

Activity: 1736
Merit: 801

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2022, 02:23:24 PM

At the start of the season, when PSG brought in star players like Messi, Ramos and Donnarumma, everyone thought PSG would be irresistible. Forwards include star players like Messi, Neymar and Mbappe. The defense includes Ramos and the goalkeeper is Donnarumma.
I did not expect too much with Ramos because he had long injury in Real Madrid before his free transfer to PSG. I did expect that Messi can play and score many goals in Ligue 1. Messi has bad performance in PSG so far and Ramos only have very few matches after fully recovered from his injury.

In the summer, I believe PSG had three other good players: Wijnaldum, Hakimi and Donnarumma.

But coach Pocchetino is not able to perform well with this team. Although the season is half over, PSG has not yet found their best formation. The team is not stable yet. Coach Pocchetino has been given enough time, but he fails. Now PSG must find an experienced coach. Zidane could be the best replacement. But it remains to be seen whether he will accept PSG's offer.
Pochettino does not have issue to help PSG win in Ligue 1 and I believe that he will help PSG to win the trophy after losing it in the past season. However, in Champions League, he will get trouble. In his management career, he only has one final match in Champions League with Tottenham and failed.

Zidane has 3 Champions League with Real Madrid and it can be a most important reason why PSG want to sign a contract with him. Another important reason is Zidane can help PSG to sign a new contract with Mbappe.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 11, 2022, 04:36:24 PM

It seems that their comfort in leading the league makes them to be playing badly, I think it looks like they want to save more strength to face the match in the champions league later, but after the draw they got against lyon, I read that Pochetino reasoned that their performance had decreased due to covid 19 right now, but I see that their squad actually only has a few players affected by covid, yes it can be said that some of their important players are absent at this time, but the quality of the reserve players they currently have is not much different from the quality of the main players, so it looks like pochetino gave an illogical reason for their declining performance.
But to be honest, I'm quite happy if PSG continue to have bad results this season and hope that later their rivals in the league can catch up with PSG.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
January 11, 2022, 07:20:10 PM

Injured: Denayer (ankle), Diomand (ankle), Cadevere (national team), Mendes (illness), Pintor (knee), Reine (knee), Slimani (national team), Ekambi (national team) - all Lyons. Guay (in the national team), Danilo (illness), Di Maria (illness), Diallo (in the national team), Donnarumma (illness), Draxler (illness), Kurzawa (illness), Letelier (calf injury), Messi (injury), Neymar (ankle), Hakimi (in the national team) - all PSG.

The list of players who will miss the match for various reasons is quite impressive - this gives Lyon a chance, first of all, since in the optimal line-up they have no chance against PSG. Bookmakers give a rather interesting odds for PSG's victory - 2.23, which means that they also estimate the probability of PSG winning as less than 50%. I think no matter how the match ends today we will see goals scored against each team.

Might turn out to be a lucky win in the end if PSG can turn it around at all, but I have my doubts. That's also sort of a problem to some teams if your advantage already is so big in the league table and you have other competitions in front of you that you might only give 90% in fear of injuries. It does make psychological sense, but it less attractive to watch for all the fans out there. Lyon will give their best because they still have something to win in the league, but very unlikely that PSG has anything to lose. They shouldn't be too generous though. Out of a sudden two to there injuries, then the CL games, that's when you want to be in a position in the league to really give some players a rest in the league games.

In general, the match ended as I expected, although I thought more goals would be scored. You are right about the fact that when one team is too far from the other it creates a lot of problems - a drop in interest from the fans + a drop in motivation from the team itself. PSG played a whole series of unsuccessful matches, but at the same time remains the undisputed leader, even Real in Spain has a nominal rival - Sevilla. Probably it is worth accepting that the most interesting matches for PSG this season remained in the Champions League.
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2086
Merit: 437

View Profile
January 11, 2022, 07:27:18 PM

I hoped to watch a competitive and delightful game at the same in the Lyon - PSG one two days ago. However, it didn't turn out to be like that. It was competitive though as PSG struggled too much to score the equalizer. But both of the teams weren't good at finding the target. The hit percentage was low for both of them. But one thing is certain that Lyon were really near winning the game if it weren't for PSG's goal in the 76th minute. I appreciated their effort. They did well by not losing to PSG.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 06:26:34 PM

I hoped to watch a competitive and delightful game at the same in the Lyon - PSG one two days ago. However, it didn't turn out to be like that. It was competitive though as PSG struggled too much to score the equalizer. But both of the teams weren't good at finding the target. The hit percentage was low for both of them. But one thing is certain that Lyon were really near winning the game if it weren't for PSG's goal in the 76th minute. I appreciated their effort. They did well by not losing to PSG.
I even felt that in the PSG match they performed poorly even though they controlled the game.
not many chances were created for both teams and in fact I saw only 2 or 3 chances from PSG which threatened the lyon goal and this with lyon who indeed in the game they defended but their chances were much more.
but even if it's a draw I still appreciate the game and tactics that lyon applied in this match

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2086
Merit: 437

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 06:33:32 PM

I can see that there are only two days for the new week to start. And the first game of the week seems to be Nice - Nantes. I think that this game has a potential to be a really competitive one. Nice are having a perfect season as we see them at the second place. And it is an amazing season for Nantes too as they are in top 10 (9th place). Considering that they were one of the biggest candidates to relegate last season, they are doing a great work now. In their last three head-to-head games, Nice beat them. Maybe they will use that advantage and beat them again.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
W Jr.
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 974

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 06:42:55 PM

Lyon - PSG game was competitive but really boring at the same time too. Lyon got 1-0 ahead and kept it for a really long time. But they couldn't prevent the goal came in the last fifteen minutes of the game. And there was a 1-1 draw at the end. I think that this was a fair result for a game like this. But as PSG barely saved one point, I wouldn't be unhappy if Lyon won this one. Because there is no competition in the league now as for the title.

Lyon was very close to beating Paris They held up well until Kehrer's goal. Paris SG were about to take their second defeat. I think they should feel lucky to get a draw. Nice won 3-0 this week, they are second place and got 3 points. So they got very close to Paris. No matter what happens in the French league, I think Paris SG will be the champion this year.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 07:54:03 PM

I think if you want a competitive match in Ligue 1 of course you will not find it, so far I don't think there is a match in Ligue 1 that is very extraordinary to watch, as long as there's no other team as strong as PSG in ligue 1, I think we will just keep watching the game between the titans and  dwarves in league, although lyon could give PSG a bit of a problem in that match, but still they were unable to embarrass and stop the giants from gaining points.

████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 09:43:29 PM

The very interesting thing is that, we have seen PSG not be a winning team for a while now, they have taken the lead so high that they are not even trying all that much anymore and they are still ahead by 11 points. Imagine being so good early in the season that you had 4 ties in 5 games and you are still ahead by 11 points. That's seriously good. They are not even playing with 100% available players and they are not winning and they are still easily the champions.

You could literally pay the outrights right now for them to win the title and they would still not lose it and that's a good thing for most sportsbooks to consider. Definitely a different PSG this year compared to last year.

KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1024

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2022, 11:36:50 PM

I think if you want a competitive match in Ligue 1 of course you will not find it, so far I don't think there is a match in Ligue 1 that is very extraordinary to watch, as long as there's no other team as strong as PSG in ligue 1, I think we will just keep watching the game between the titans and  dwarves in league, although lyon could give PSG a bit of a problem in that match, but still they were unable to embarrass and stop the giants from gaining points.
This is a a real saying by you. There is nothing competitive in a league that a club will draw some consecutive times and still maintain their leading position unshaking.
I always like watching PSG in Champions league where they will meet their mates.
They are simply too big for the rest.
Even when they don't play with full squad, they are still better.
I wish any other club can arise with good finance, buy quality players and challenge them. So that we can witness what is happening in Italy happen in France.
Juventus of all the people are practically struggling.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 07:35:30 AM

I think if you want a competitive match in Ligue 1 of course you will not find it, so far I don't think there is a match in Ligue 1 that is very extraordinary to watch, as long as there's no other team as strong as PSG in ligue 1, I think we will just keep watching the game between the titans and  dwarves in league, although lyon could give PSG a bit of a problem in that match, but still they were unable to embarrass and stop the giants from gaining points.
This is a a real saying by you. There is nothing competitive in a league that a club will draw some consecutive times and still maintain their leading position unshaking.
I always like watching PSG in Champions league where they will meet their mates.
I wish any other club can arise with good finance, buy quality players and challenge them. So that we can witness what is happening in Italy happen in France.

@KingsDen I totally agree with you’ll and I believe that Ligue 1 should only be for making money by wagering on PSG win, and of course some games one will lose, but there’s a very high probability of one winning majority of his bets placed on PSG.

Lastly PSG is only going to get stronger in coming season as they’re one of the few clubs that has the financial power to buy any player they want, hence unless some wealthy owner purchases a club in Ligue 1 and spends heavily on transfers I don’t think competitive football will be seen in Ligue 1 for a long while.
CLS63
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1634

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 07:59:39 AM

I also expect Nice vs Nantes game to be a competitive one. Nantes' position in the league standings shouldn't mislead anyone. They are far better than their last season performance. They can end the season at one of the top ten positions too. And I know that Nice are in a great shape and maintaining their position (2nd). I think that Nice can win this game but I still expect it to be a close win like 1-0 or 2-1.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
tazmantasik

Activity: 1112
Merit: 507

Don't Get Involved

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 08:01:13 AM

I think if you want a competitive match in Ligue 1 of course you will not find it, so far I don't think there is a match in Ligue 1 that is very extraordinary to watch, as long as there's no other team as strong as PSG in ligue 1, I think we will just keep watching the game between the titans and  dwarves in league, although lyon could give PSG a bit of a problem in that match, but still they were unable to embarrass and stop the giants from gaining points.

@KingsDen I totally agree with you’ll and I believe that Ligue 1 should only be for making money by wagering on PSG win, and of course some games one will lose, but there’s a very high probability of one winning majority of his bets placed on PSG.

Lastly PSG is only going to get stronger in coming season as they’re one of the few clubs that has the financial power to buy any player they want, hence unless some wealthy owner purchases a club in Ligue 1 and spends heavily on transfers I don’t think competitive football will be seen in Ligue 1 for a long while.
Never have competitive on Ligue 1 because only PSG can get transfer with many star player and other club just spend little money to get new player on window transfer, last season PSG success get many star player and spent much money how to get their sign's, but keep not working after Lille success get Ligue 1 trophy, but now have different PSG lead as first position standing and left many points from second position standing team.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 13, 2022, 08:08:31 AM

a very interesting appearance was shown by lyon, although lyon is now ranked 11th in the standings but lyon managed to make it difficult for psg to break into their goal, even though psg managed to dominate the game, but psg was unable to break into lyon's goal, finally entering the 75th minute psg managed to change the position became 1-1, and saved them from defeat, they also had to be content to share points, now PSG is still firmly at the top of the standings, and has a great chance of lifting the league trophy this year. ..
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 1327 »
  Print  

Jump to: