Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:08:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 87 (46%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.4%)
Arsenal - 39 (20.6%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.7%)
Manchester United - 13 (6.9%)
Totenham - 7 (3.7%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 189

Pages: « 1 ... 4662 4663 4664 4665 4666 4667 4668 4669 4670 4671 4672 4673 4674 4675 4676 4677 4678 4679 4680 4681 4682 4683 4684 4685 4686 4687 4688 4689 4690 4691 4692 4693 4694 4695 4696 4697 4698 4699 4700 4701 4702 4703 4704 4705 4706 4707 4708 4709 4710 4711 [4712] 4713 4714 4715 4716 4717 4718 4719 4720 4721 4722 4723 4724 4725 4726 4727 4728 4729 4730 4731 4732 4733 4734 4735 4736 4737 4738 4739 4740 4741 4742 4743 4744 4745 4746 4747 4748 4749 4750 4751 4752 4753 4754 4755 4756 4757 4758 4759 4760 4761 4762 ... 6175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 646124 times)
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1186

View Profile
November 03, 2023, 09:21:09 PM

-
Yeah that's true because Fulham has a very low performance since last season till now, and they have played 9 matches and won only 4, lose three matches and draw two matches, although considering this record they are good but not good enough to beat Manchester United because irrespective of how Manchester United has been on a serious poor performance this season but I don't think Fulham stance on any chance of winning them. However even if they are playing from home, there advantage will not be enough to win the Manchester United.

Fulham's chances of winning their home game remain, so you shouldn't ignore it even though it looks low compared to Manchester United's odds. Fulham also want to win more points and they should be more motivated to win the match considering it is a home game, but it is true that Manchester United are the favourites.

Fulham's chance of winning is 30% compared to Manchester United's 44%. This means that the bookies also don't want to underestimate Fulham even though their performance so far is still unstable. Manchester United will certainly try their best to get out of their bad form after previously losing to Manchester City, but yes they look more likely to win even though I don't think Fulham is easy to beat.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Alpha Marine

Activity: 546
Merit: 286

View Profile
November 03, 2023, 09:26:18 PM

Yeah that's true because Fulham has a very low performance since last season till now, and they have played 9 matches and won only 4, lose three matches and draw two matches, although considering this record they are good but not good enough to beat Manchester United because irrespective of how Manchester United has been on a serious poor performance this season but I don't think Fulham stance on any chance of winning them. However even if they are playing from home, there advantage will not be enough to win the Manchester United.

I'm surprised you have that much faith in Manchester United. Manchester United have been very poor, any team at all can win them.
Manchester United are the favorite to win obviously but playing away from home at a time when they're not in good form is a pretty disadvantage. Also, an early kickoff can be tricky.
When it comes to Manchester United I try to avoid them when I'm betting because they're pretty inconsistent. Fulham is not in top form but they can harm United.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ginsan

Activity: 1344
Merit: 623

View Profile
November 03, 2023, 09:41:37 PM

I'm very curious about what Chelsea will do this week, they haven't performed very well for a long time, but they have the potential to play well in critical matches. They have been one of the most interesting and unpredictable teams in the league for a while. The match against Tottenham will be the most important for them, if they have the opportunity to get 3 points but still cannot, they will fall further behind in the league this time Smiley
Chelsea will find it difficult to beat Tottenham in this week match because these two teams have had quite different performances this season where Tottenham have never tasted defeat this season. And also Ange Postecoglou squad will play at home which of course will be a big obstacle for  Chelsea to win in this week match. Even though in H2H statistics Chelsea was able to dominate the victory in the meeting with Tottenham, it is not a strong benchmark if Chelsea can beat Tottenham in this week match.

I assume that Tottenham will be able to maintain their winning trend by beating Chelsea this week and also Chelsea is in an unstable condition recently in the Premier League so it will make it difficult for them to balance their game in this match. From the depth of the team, Tottenham certainly has stronger strength in this meeting.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
lalabotax

Activity: 1540
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
November 03, 2023, 09:45:41 PM

Chelsea will find it difficult to beat Tottenham in this week match because these two teams have had quite different performances this season where Tottenham have never tasted defeat this season. And also Ange Postecoglou squad will play at home which of course will be a big obstacle for  Chelsea to win in this week match. Even though in H2H statistics Chelsea was able to dominate the victory in the meeting with Tottenham, it is not a strong benchmark if Chelsea can beat Tottenham in this week match.
Chelsea had a tough week against Brentford yesterday and ended up losing on a goal without reply. And later they have to compete against Tottenham, the top standing in the EPL, which in fact is currently really on fire and their performance is getting better and more consistent. Of course this will be another tough challenge for Chelsea. They have several disadvantages compared to Tottenham. If they match the predictions and consistency of both, of course Tottenham will be much stronger and have a greater chance of winning. And hopefully Tottenham doesn't stumble into something bad during the match or underestimate their opponent.

snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2023, 09:47:43 PM

I'm surprised you have that much faith in Manchester United. Manchester United have been very poor, any team at all can win them.
Manchester United are the favorite to win obviously but playing away from home at a time when they're not in good form is a pretty disadvantage. Also, an early kickoff can be tricky.
When it comes to Manchester United I try to avoid them when I'm betting because they're pretty inconsistent. Fulham is not in top form but they can harm United.
Odds are better for Manchester United comparing to Fulham according to bookies but we all know that Manchester United is in its weakest moments, playing away and Fulham isn't a weak team. Fulham was able to get a draw vs Brighton for example which is better than Manchester United.
Placing a bet in this match is tricky since you never know when Manchester United will play good or bad.

Unknown01

Activity: 2492
Merit: 981

View Profile
November 03, 2023, 09:48:57 PM

Anyway, I personally don't believe Zidane will become Manchester United head coach to replace Erik ten Hag. Because after all, the team which has a lot of money and also comes from the same country of origin as Zidane himself in France, but Zidane rejected PSG offer. Therefore, it seems that Zidane is only willing to coach in the teams which he played when he was a player, such as Real Madrid and maybe also Juventus in the future . But maybe, if Manchester United succeeds in bringing in Zidane as coach, then Manchester United will have a good chance of recovering. At least to get a trophy in one of the big competitions like the Premier League, because  to getting the Champions League trophy will of course take time.

Man Utd can never win the Premier League with the current squad, even if Zidane comes. Mourinho didn't make it and their team was stronger back then. A lot of things have to change fundamentally, not just the coach and then we can talk about winning the PL. How is this team supposed to beat City in the title fight with this game?

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Hyphen(-)

Activity: 826
Merit: 728

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2023, 09:49:16 PM

One team I'm beginning to love is Aston Villa,they are so consistent,and I'm now putting them in almost all my games.Aston Villa's Coach,Unai Emery,who managed Arsenal before is now beginning  to know the modus operandi of operation in the premier league,and he is now proving to be one of the best coaches in the premier league this season.When he came to Arsenal,he wanted to rebuild the team,but didn't know how to go about it which made Arsenal lose faith in him,and decided to hire a new coach in Mikel,and so far,Arteta in one of the best coaches in the premier league now despite the fact that he hasn't been able to win the premier league tittle.

Uni Emery is a good coach, as we can see from his past glories in the Europa League. While coaching Sevilla, he led them to win the Europa League more than any other team in a decade. He also have one season Premier League because they are above Manchester United, Newcastle United, Chelsea, and others because they have won seven matches and drawn just one and lost one so far this reasons, I am not surprise with his performance at Aston Vila because I have seen signs since last season when he newly joined the club in before the end of last season, he has now made Aston Vila one of the best teams in the Premier League because they are above Manchester United, Newcastle United, Chelsea and others because they have won seven matches and drew just one and lose one so far this season; I think if they keep playing like this, they can qualify for Europa League thi season and we know how good Uni Emery is in the Europa League competition.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Ryu_Ar1

Activity: 798
Merit: 623

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2023, 09:57:16 PM

Anyway, I personally don't believe Zidane will become Manchester United head coach to replace Erik ten Hag. Because after all, the team which has a lot of money and also comes from the same country of origin as Zidane himself in France, but Zidane rejected PSG offer. Therefore, it seems that Zidane is only willing to coach in the teams which he played when he was a player, such as Real Madrid and maybe also Juventus in the future . But maybe, if Manchester United succeeds in bringing in Zidane as coach, then Manchester United will have a good chance of recovering. At least to get a trophy in one of the big competitions like the Premier League, because  to getting the Champions League trophy will of course take time.
I agree with what you said because for now with Zidane who is always careful in choosing a club and with the condition that Zidane will never go to any English club, it is actually the answer that Zidane will not be at Manchester United.
However, it is something that will be very difficult to realise now. Manchester United at the moment actually still have not made any statements about changing coaches and this coach discussion is only purely from the actions of fans who don't really want Ten Hag with his current poor condition so I think speculation about the coach of Manchester United is too exaggerated at the moment.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1213

Heisenberg

View Profile
November 03, 2023, 09:59:09 PM

Man Utd can never win the Premier League with the current squad, even if Zidane comes. Mourinho didn't make it and their team was stronger back then. A lot of things have to change fundamentally, not just the coach and then we can talk about winning the PL. How is this team supposed to beat City in the title fight with this game?
They made a mistake to keep sacking coaches and didn't give them enough time. I think Ole and Mourinho were the right coaches for United if they were given enough time but flashed them down like they were nothing.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
nurilham

Activity: 1456
Merit: 436

duelbits.com

View Profile
November 03, 2023, 09:59:19 PM

Anyway, I personally don't believe Zidane will become Manchester United head coach to replace Erik ten Hag. Because after all, the team which has a lot of money and also comes from the same country of origin as Zidane himself in France, but Zidane rejected PSG offer. Therefore, it seems that Zidane is only willing to coach in the teams which he played when he was a player, such as Real Madrid and maybe also Juventus in the future . But maybe, if Manchester United succeeds in bringing in Zidane as coach, then Manchester United will have a good chance of recovering. At least to get a trophy in one of the big competitions like the Premier League, because  to getting the Champions League trophy will of course take time.
I think we already heard the rumor about Zidane to be the candidate of Man United coach previously. Unfortunately, Zidane rejected the offer from Man United because they have some reasons. If Man United tries again to give him an offer, I guess it will be rejected again by Zidane. He is simply not interested with Man United, he may prefer to return to Real Madrid to replace Ancelotti than to replace Ten Hag in Man United. So, Man United just wastes their time if they want to negotiate with Zidane. They are better to look for other candidates if they are serious to sack Ten Hag before the season ends.

I think Joachim Löw, Hansi Flick, Antonio Conte, or Julen Lopetegui can be the candidates. But I'm not sure about how possible those coaches to manage Man United. I only assume their quality deservers to consider as a Man United coach.

Coaches without clubs: https://www.transfermarkt.com/trainer/verfuegbaretrainer/statistik

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Roseline492

Activity: 294
Merit: 177

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2023, 10:03:39 PM

Chelsea will find it difficult to beat Tottenham in this week match because these two teams have had quite different performances this season where Tottenham have never tasted defeat this season.
The match is not going to be easy on  Chelsea because there performance can never be compared with Tottenham Hotspur because there performance this season is excellent. However Tottenham Hotspur has been unbeatable since the season started and they have won almost all there matches.

And on the other hand Chelsea who has done nothing but losing matches all the time with very low performance, so is actually very obvious that Tottenham Hotspur is going to win with a lot of goals because so long as this season is concern Chelsea are no match with Tottenham Hotspur.

red4slash

Activity: 1302
Merit: 430

View Profile
November 03, 2023, 10:10:59 PM

I think we already heard the rumor about Zidane to be the candidate of Man United coach previously. Unfortunately, Zidane rejected the offer from Man United because they have some reasons. If Man United tries again to give him an offer, I guess it will be rejected again by Zidane.

Actually, I don't think this rumour is too unfounded because no matter what Zidane says, he will always stick to not being in the EPL and I think it will be like that now.
If in the end there are other things that can indeed happen like when Zidane wants to be in the EPL, of course the first choice does not seem to be Manchester United.
However, even if it is not Zidane if in the end Ten Hag has to leave with the current situation then Manchester United must look properly for the coach they will bring because for now by looking at the situation that always happens, Manchester United always fails to find a coach in a chaotic situation like this and do not let things that are not very profitable for them a few seasons earlier happen again this season when the transition of a new coach in mid-season.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Google+

Activity: 2436
Merit: 550

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 03, 2023, 10:27:13 PM

They made a mistake to keep sacking coaches and didn't give them enough time. I think Ole and Mourinho were the right coaches for United if they were given enough time but flashed them down like they were nothing.
Wait, Erik Ten Hag hasn't been fired yet, he still has time to secure his position as Manchester United coach from the threat of being fired. I mean, if he succeeds in bringing Manchester United to victory against Fulham, maybe he can reduce the issue of being sacked which is closely linked to him because of consecutive defeats. But yes, I'm also not impressed with the way he trains, I mean he is so selfish towards his own players that internal problems often occur this season. So, if Manchester United chooses another coach, Zidane could be quite right if they target him.

Well, it could be that the players really don't want Erik to be their coach so they play worse in every match. Erik Ten Hag must be able to regain the player trust because it is the player who is able to provide something good for his career. For this match I think Manchester United does not have a strong mentality to get 3 points after they lost the previous two match. Let's see how Erik Ten Hag fares after this week match against Fulham.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Leviathan.007

Activity: 1596
Merit: 722

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2023, 10:53:30 PM

Fulham should not be a problem for Manchester United and I don't think that guy is getting sacked even if he lose that match. The worst case have not happened yet and I believe he is not going to stay back and watch Manchester United reach that level unless he doesn't want to remain in Manchester United.

Why would you say that, Fulham has all the chances to actually win a game over Manchester united, I mean haven't you seen these guys perform, they are really poor and they play with no structure at all, from the midfield, defense and even the attack, they are completely off their game and with this kind of performance any team manover their way to victory over this team and that includes Fulham too.

The rates in this match are not bad at all for taking some risk and betting on Fulham instead of Manchester United. However, now Manchester United with Ten Hag got better players and they should normally beat Fulham but that's not enough because Manchester United is not in the good form for this match and I think betting on Fulham is not a bad idea.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TelolettOm

Activity: 2072
Merit: 552

View Profile
November 03, 2023, 10:57:00 PM

I just found out that Manchester United want to sign a contract with Ivan Tawney, who was suspended from his old and not very successful Brentford.
It is still possible for Mehdi Taremi or Victor Osinkhen to join the club from Napoli.
This may take place in the next transfer window. Nobody expected this. I wonder what will come of this? Who can share their thoughts about all this, I’m not afraid of this word, madhouse.
Please correct the name of the players! You have 2 typo in your post above.
Ivan Tawney, it should be Ivan Toney. Victor Osinkhen, it should be Victor Osimhen.

TBH, I don't think Man United needs Ivan Toney, Mehdi Taremi, or Victor Osimhen. They already have 3 players on the striker (CF) position. There is no need a new one because they have Rasmus Højlund, Anthony Martial, and Marcus Rashford. The problem of Man United isn't on the front line, but they have weak defenders.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Leviathan.007

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2023, 11:24:37 PM

Wait, Erik Ten Hag hasn't been fired yet, he still has time to secure his position as Manchester United coach from the threat of being fired. I mean, if he succeeds in bringing Manchester United to victory against Fulham, maybe he can reduce the issue of being sacked which is closely linked to him because of consecutive defeats. But yes, I'm also not impressed with the way he trains, I mean he is so selfish towards his own players that internal problems often occur this season. So, if Manchester United chooses another coach, Zidane could be quite right if they target him.

Well, it could be that the players really don't want Erik to be their coach so they play worse in every match. Erik Ten Hag must be able to regain the player trust because it is the player who is able to provide something good for his career. For this match I think Manchester United does not have a strong mentality to get 3 points after they lost the previous two match. Let's see how Erik Ten Hag fares after this week match against Fulham.

Manchester United is far from the good days they had before and many that's because of the unstable station they had. Before Ten Hag, Manchester United tried to use some coaches they didn't have enough time and I think that's the main reason for Manchester United has this situation but generally, I think Ten Hag needs more time, and even if Manchester United tried to hire another coach they need lose whole season because of the time the new coach will need in Manchester United.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Docnaster

Activity: 1624
Merit: 576

View Profile
November 03, 2023, 11:36:26 PM

Chelsea will find it difficult to beat Tottenham in this week match because these two teams have had quite different performances this season where Tottenham have never tasted defeat this season.
The match is not going to be easy on  Chelsea because there performance can never be compared with Tottenham Hotspur because there performance this season is excellent. However Tottenham Hotspur has been unbeatable since the season started and they have won almost all there matches.

And on the other hand Chelsea who has done nothing but losing matches all the time with very low performance, so is actually very obvious that Tottenham Hotspur is going to win with a lot of goals because so long as this season is concern Chelsea are no match with Tottenham Hotspur.
Chelsea's game against against Tottenham Hotspur this weekend is going to be the return of Mauricio Pochettino who's the current manager of Chelsea to Tottenham who he previously managed helped reach their first and only UEFA Champions League final.
I don't expect it to be an easy game for the blues because Tottenham have been a better team than Chelsea since the start of the English Premier League season. Tottenham who currently the league leaders k think are going win that game or at worse share spoils with Chelsea.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
BitcoinHunt3r
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1155

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2023, 11:54:17 PM

I believe, on paper Tottenham can certainly win, because Tottenham in this season has become the best team in the Premier League because Tottenham has managed without defeat so far. The situation is a very different situation from the situation Chelsea is experiencing at this moment, and with the bad situation Chelsea is experiencing at this moment it is clear, on paper there is no chance for Chelsea to get points in this match. But yes, we maybe also believe in football anything can happen but even so, it looks like it will still be difficult for Chelsea to make a surprise in this match. Because anyway, with Tottenham so far without a defeat too, that the result is a big surprise this season after Kane departure.

Yeah it seems impossible for Chelsea to get 3 points moreover, they played away against a team that was on fire obviously there is no way to get points. Apart from that, as you said Tottenham definitely wants to hold an unbeaten record so they won't let Chelsea mess it up, the worst thing that could happen to Tottenham is a draw. This match will start on November 7th and I just checked the betting markets, to be honest I'm a little surprised why the bookies are giving high odds on Tottenham @2.09 for home team win, it should be lower if Tottenham are favourites for example @1.6 - 1.7 will there be anything surprising?

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
JoyMarsha

Activity: 812
Merit: 354

View Profile
November 03, 2023, 11:54:29 PM

Even if it is a draw match, Chelsea won't be able to have it. Chelsea has been having a good match play that always ends with a bad result for them. They will perform the best they can but will take up goals by the mistake of their goalkeeper.

Another loss from Chelsea is what I see. Relegation is seriously knocking at their door. If care is not taken, they will find their way there if found guilty of wrong deals of signing a new player they did long ago towards Sam Eto of Cameron. If they are found guilty of it, their match points will be deducted. Falling them into the relegation zone

Ladies.de███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LadiesStars
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
Leviathan.007

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2023, 11:55:18 PM

Anyway, I personally don't believe Zidane will become Manchester United head coach to replace Erik ten Hag. Because after all, the team which has a lot of money and also comes from the same country of origin as Zidane himself in France, but Zidane rejected PSG offer. Therefore, it seems that Zidane is only willing to coach in the teams which he played when he was a player, such as Real Madrid and maybe also Juventus in the future . But maybe, if Manchester United succeeds in bringing in Zidane as coach, then Manchester United will have a good chance of recovering. At least to get a trophy in one of the big competitions like the Premier League, because  to getting the Champions League trophy will of course take time.
I think we already heard the rumor about Zidane to be the candidate of Man United coach previously. Unfortunately, Zidane rejected the offer from Man United because they have some reasons. If Man United tries again to give him an offer, I guess it will be rejected again by Zidane. He is simply not interested with Man United, he may prefer to return to Real Madrid to replace Ancelotti than to replace Ten Hag in Man United. So, Man United just wastes their time if they want to negotiate with Zidane. They are better to look for other candidates if they are serious to sack Ten Hag before the season ends.

I think Joachim Löw, Hansi Flick, Antonio Conte, or Julen Lopetegui can be the candidates. But I'm not sure about how possible those coaches to manage Man United. I only assume their quality deservers to consider as a Man United coach.

Coaches without clubs: https://www.transfermarkt.com/trainer/verfuegbaretrainer/statistik

I think this time we should understand how the Manchester United fans are putting Ten Hag under pressure to even leave his job instead of getting fired from this team.
They are not in good form yet and Manchester United spent too much money on the players Ten Hag asked them to buy.
Since there is some free coach available, I think there is even a chance for Zidane to start working at Manchester United.

https://khelnow.com/football/2023-11-world-football-zinedine-zidane-ruled-himself-out-manchester-united-job

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 4662 4663 4664 4665 4666 4667 4668 4669 4670 4671 4672 4673 4674 4675 4676 4677 4678 4679 4680 4681 4682 4683 4684 4685 4686 4687 4688 4689 4690 4691 4692 4693 4694 4695 4696 4697 4698 4699 4700 4701 4702 4703 4704 4705 4706 4707 4708 4709 4710 4711 [4712] 4713 4714 4715 4716 4717 4718 4719 4720 4721 4722 4723 4724 4725 4726 4727 4728 4729 4730 4731 4732 4733 4734 4735 4736 4737 4738 4739 4740 4741 4742 4743 4744 4745 4746 4747 4748 4749 4750 4751 4752 4753 4754 4755 4756 4757 4758 4759 4760 4761 4762 ... 6175 »
  Print  

Jump to: