Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:57:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will be the champion in 2023/24 season?
Manchester City - 83 (45.4%)
Liverpool - 31 (16.9%)
Arsenal - 38 (20.8%)
Chelsea - 7 (3.8%)
Manchester United - 12 (6.6%)
Totenham - 7 (3.8%)
Newcastle - 2 (1.1%)
Other - 3 (1.6%)
Total Voters: 183

Pages: « 1 ... 5129 5130 5131 5132 5133 5134 5135 5136 5137 5138 5139 5140 5141 5142 5143 5144 5145 5146 5147 5148 5149 5150 5151 5152 5153 5154 5155 5156 5157 5158 5159 5160 5161 5162 5163 5164 5165 5166 5167 5168 5169 5170 5171 5172 5173 5174 5175 5176 5177 5178 [5179] 5180 5181 5182 5183 5184 5185 5186 5187 5188 5189 5190 5191 5192 5193 5194 5195 5196 5197 5198 5199 5200 5201 5202 5203 5204 5205 5206 5207 5208 5209 5210 5211 5212 5213 5214 5215 5216 5217 5218 5219 5220 5221 5222 5223 5224 5225 5226 5227 5228 5229 ... 6043 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Premier League Prediction Thread 2023/2024  (Read 616540 times)
bluebit25

Activity: 1624
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2023, 08:37:29 AM

In as much as they're the current champions many football fans have tipped them as the favorite in winning the title base on how the slack and still bounce back to win the title in previous seasons, that's in the past to me because they haven't shown how ready they are to repeat it again and the other teams are not even ready to lose against them (City). I just hope things go as plan for the other teams, I'd tip either Liverpool or Arsenal to win the league this campaign.
Liverpool and Arsenal have learnt their lesson especially the Gunners who almost got the title but slipped off at the last minute which to me is just a disgraceful performance if you ask me. Both teams (Liverpool and Arsenal) are really going to hit City very hard just to slow them in getting close to the title and Pep is getting the signal so he had to improvise since things ain't working for him as before.
Last season, I even hoped that Arsenal would win the title. Because they deserve it if you look at how hard they fought to stay at the top of the standings last season. Unfortunately Arsenal had to lose points at the end of the season due to their declining performance due to injuries to several of their core players. Last season Arsenal didn't have enough players in the second tier to create a solid rotation. It is natural that Arteta had difficulty maintaining Arsenal's performance at the end of last season because the lack of quality players and the large number of injured players are always a nightmare for any team.

And this time Arsenal proved again that they also deserve to be favorites this season. And I hope Arsenal don't slip up this season. especially at the end of the season. Liverpool will probably be the biggest obstacle this season. But I believe Arteta is a talented young coach. And he must be able to keep his club at the top. By having to win today's match against West Ham.

It can be speculated that Man City, Arsenal, Liver are all very worthy names for the title this season. Basically, we still have a lot of rounds left for the next stage, I still remember last season. When Mancity showed destructive performance in all competitions, their acceleration was worth it, making us expect that this season the drama will still be there in the final rounds. Although I also quite like Arsenal's playing style, I just hope that they can maintain good form and have a reasonable strategy to reach the big goal of the season, like for the return to Liver season. Hey, I think the leading position is a true reflection of the ability to grasp the scores, although the current difference in scores and rankings is not too different, we can completely expect drama from the results team is leading.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BRINIRHA

Activity: 700
Merit: 266

hope new job come to me

View Profile
December 28, 2023, 08:56:03 AM

Last season, I even hoped that Arsenal would win the title. Because they deserve it if you look at how hard they fought to stay at the top of the standings last season. Unfortunately Arsenal had to lose points at the end of the season due to their declining performance due to injuries to several of their core players. Last season Arsenal didn't have enough players in the second tier to create a solid rotation. It is natural that Arteta had difficulty maintaining Arsenal's performance at the end of last season because the lack of quality players and the large number of injured players are always a nightmare for any team.

And this time Arsenal proved again that they also deserve to be favorites this season. And I hope Arsenal don't slip up this season. especially at the end of the season. Liverpool will probably be the biggest obstacle this season. But I believe Arteta is a talented young coach. And he must be able to keep his club at the top. By having to win today's match against West Ham.

It can be speculated that Man City, Arsenal, Liver are all very worthy names for the title this season. Basically, we still have a lot of rounds left for the next stage, I still remember last season. When Mancity showed destructive performance in all competitions, their acceleration was worth it, making us expect that this season the drama will still be there in the final rounds. Although I also quite like Arsenal's playing style, I just hope that they can maintain good form and have a reasonable strategy to reach the big goal of the season, like for the return to Liver season. Hey, I think the leading position is a true reflection of the ability to grasp the scores, although the current difference in scores and rankings is not too different, we can completely expect drama from the results team is leading.
Yeah right. I also remember that last season, Man City actually experienced a decline in performance like this season. Likewise Man Utd. Even Liverpool too. But from mid-season things started to change. Man City is getting better and starting to dominate again and is slowly approaching Arsenal and finally overtaking Arsenal. Meanwhile, Arsenal failed at the end of the season. Liverpool also started to recover at the end of last season or from the middle of the season. But at that time Liverpool was too far from ranking in the top 4. So Liverpool failed to get a ticket to the UCL even though Liverpool continued to achieve positive results in almost all matches at the end of last season. But Liverpool was still lucky because they got a ticket to the European League.

Last season was really full of drama. And I think this season will be the same. Because there are still many matches left this season. Even teams that are not favorites could make a surprise in the middle of the season.
uchegod-21

Activity: 938
Merit: 593

BTC, a coin of today and tomorrow.

View Profile
December 28, 2023, 08:57:45 AM

Even though they were playing without Haaland, Manchester City were still able to perform quite well and in today match they managed to beat Everton with score of 1 - 3.
This victory made Manchester City get the full 3 points and slowly they managed to catch up and narrow the gap in the standings.
It was pretty good game and Manchester City really dominated the game from the start of the match.

I got decent odd for the team that is seeded and the favorite.
This is an impressive victory that Manchester City gave us all.

When Manchester City was one goal behind at the start of the match, I was quite scared. In just 29 minutes, Everton's young player Jack Harrison made a powerful attack and touched the ball in the Manchester City goal post. At that time, many questions arose in the minds of every lover of Manchester City, this time if Haaland was on the field for Manchester City, then this goal would not have been possible. And until half-time Manchester City were unable to score any goals but the attack was rampant.And later Manchester City roared back to their former form and managed to score 3 goals in a row. And at the end of the match Manchester City gained three points which occupied the fourth place in the points table.

It was a wonderful display of football by Manchester City yesterday. So much troubled that Manchester City will lose the match even when Everton was leading in the first half. I have known Manchester City to be a club that will come back from losing and win easily only if you score your goals early enough maybe in the first half. Any team that  wants to win Manchester City should reserve their goals till the 80th minute and that is when it will be difficult for Manchester City to equalise and win. When Everton scored the goal, I knew it was so early to rejoice and in the end of the match, Manchester City stole all the three points which has kept them in the top four of the English Premier League still.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
MusaMohamed

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
December 28, 2023, 09:00:43 AM

It can be speculated that Man City, Arsenal, Liver are all very worthy names for the title this season. Basically, we still have a lot of rounds left for the next stage, I still remember last season.
They have almost similar quality and differences among three competitors are very thin. There will be only one winner of the league when a final match day ends, they have to beat two other competitors to take the crown. Any mistake in this tight race will be paid with very expensive cost that is the crown.

When Mancity showed destructive performance in all competitions, their acceleration was worth it, making us expect that this season the drama will still be there in the final rounds.
Manchester City are very experience in title race because in last six seasons, they won five titles. They usually play very well in last three months of season because they have deep squad and it is their big advantage against other competitors that have thinner squad resources.

Although I also quite like Arsenal's playing style, I just hope that they can maintain good form and have a reasonable strategy to reach the big goal of the season, like for the return to Liver season. Hey, I think the leading position is a true reflection of the ability to grasp the scores, although the current difference in scores and rankings is not too different, we can completely expect drama from the results team is leading.
Arsenal are becoming more dangerous and they are challenging both Manchester City and Liverpool for the league title. They are ready to revenge Manchester City after losing title to this competitor in very last weeks of past season.

Arsenal again will have to look at their defense and defensive contributions from midfield to shild their goalkeeper better. In this season, they even have bigger problems with that position because of Arteta's decision to alternate Ramsdale and Raya.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Nheer

Activity: 462
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2023, 09:07:27 AM

Chelsea is my club but the performance, I would say they're more comparable to any random mediocre club in EPL this season. Mauricio Pochettino is not to be blame if Chelsea players misses crucial chances of scoring. They has everything to make the game 4 nil but wasteful all the chances and the little chances creates by Ayew and Olise, they nets a stunning goal to equalize the game. Chelsea have one of the very stellar performance against Crystal Palace at Stamford Bridge and they failed to make the supporters even more prouder ans happier. Noni Maduake and Myhailo Mudryk are on the scores board.
It is my club also and i just hate the fact that their performance is not consistent and it seems more like the performance is depreciating with time. We have so many good players but i will put the blame on the coach for not utilizing them properly and bringing out the best in them. If a team is performing well the coach will take the credit and it should be the same when they are not performing well the coach should take the blame. Which this players another coach could be in the top 4 race even if they are not challenging for the trophy yet. Compared to Liverpool and Aston Villa i believe we have more quality players than them but the coach is being able to manage them properly thats why they are performing better. Pochettino needs to do better and raise his standards if he really wants to stay long.

Yeah, Manchester City doesn't have to be a champion in this season because they're not in good form, they only need to be in the top 4, it's already an achievement for them.

Losing many players do give a lot impact, if Arsenal lose Saka and Rice, Liverpool lose Salah and TAA, both Arsenal and Liverpool will be like Manchester City.
It will be difficult for them now to become champions they are really not playing to the standard of last season though I wouldn’t say it is down to injuries because most teams have some players injured as well and it should be the coach’s responsibility to manage whatever players that he has available. Guadiola is a coach know to be able to manage his team properly no matter the situation but i think this time he has failed to do so and the sale of some players last summer also has a bit of impact on their recent performance. I believe he would make the best of this January transfer to add more squad depth to the team.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Mame89

Activity: 1554
Merit: 425

View Profile
December 28, 2023, 09:17:24 AM

Even though they were playing without Haaland, Manchester City were still able to perform quite well and in today match they managed to beat Everton with score of 1 - 3.
This victory made Manchester City get the full 3 points and slowly they managed to catch up and narrow the gap in the standings.
It was pretty good game and Manchester City really dominated the game from the start of the match.

I got decent odd for the team that is seeded and the favorite.
This is an impressive victory that Manchester City gave us all.

Even though they were left behind at first, that didn't dampen the enthusiasm of the Man City players for a comeback. Man City in the Pep Guardiola era was extraordinary in their performance because they had to fight 11 opponents in the opponent's penalty box, imagine how difficult it was to score a goal, even opening up space was difficult. But Man City did not run out of strategies to score goals.

Guardiola is a genius. Even though this season has lost many important players such as Mahrez, Gundogan, Laporte and Cancelo. Not to mention the addition of injured players, Man City is really a solid team managed by Pep Guardiola.

This season the competition to win the EPL league trophy is very tight, but believe me in February or March the competition will only leave Man City and Liverpool to win the EPL league trophy.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TRADE NOW
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MinoRaiola
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1587

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2023, 09:19:03 AM

When Manchester City was one goal behind at the start of the match, I was quite scared. In just 29 minutes, Everton's young player Jack Harrison made a powerful attack and touched the ball in the Manchester City goal post. At that time, many questions arose in the minds of every lover of Manchester City, this time if Haaland was on the field for Manchester City, then this goal would not have been possible. And until half-time Manchester City were unable to score any goals but the attack was rampant.And later Manchester City roared back to their former form and managed to score 3 goals in a row. And at the end of the match Manchester City gained three points which occupied the fourth place in the points table.
On 4th place in the league, they are only 5 points off first place and they have played one game less, so if they win that, it is only two points. But if Haaland doesnt keep scoring goals, then maybe Mohamed Salah will overtake him, he has currently scored 12 goals in 19 games. Haaland is on 14 goals in 15 games, which is a better ratio, but he should start scoring again soon. Yesterday there were 4 young players who were just waiting to be substituted, they were: Oscar Bobb (20), Micah Hamilton (20), Rico Lewis (19) and Mahamadou Susoho (18). All very young players who can still play a lot of strong games at manchester city.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
QueenVera

Activity: 1078
Merit: 570

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform.

View Profile
December 28, 2023, 09:26:23 AM

Last Season Arsenal real showed full determination on winning the league and they worked real hard to make it a reality but injury crisis had to cause a decline in this team. They didn’t have the squad depth to challenge with Manchester City who won it ahead of them. That resulted in most of Arteta’s summer signings and with the way their going this season there's a possibility of them winning the league trophy this season.

Now this season with all strength, determination and vigor, they’re chasing for the title again and this time they’ve got the squad depth that was missing last season. But any slender from the team won’t be accepted after the hige spendings during the summer. I trust Arteta and his coaching prowess to be able to at least deliver a trophy this season for the club, cause it would be so shameful I'd they bottle it again this season.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Mayor of ogba

Activity: 294
Merit: 163

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 28, 2023, 09:36:19 AM

Aston Villa is not yet said to be a strong candidate to compete at the top with Liverpool, Arsenal and Manchester City because their consistency need to be improved agains, especially when facing weak clubs.
Aston Villa is already a strong Premier League title contender this season, and they have been competing with top clubs in the Premier League. The defeat Aston Villa had against Manchester United, Aston Villa have ended their 7 matches unbeaten run in the Premier League. Aston Villa has won 5 of their last 8 matches in the Premier League. I will just say that Aston Villa was destined to lose to Manchester United.

aston villa is not a strong candidate to win the premiere league. aston villa only gave a surprise in this season to be in the top half of the big four. being able to qualify for the champions league next season alone is a very good achievement.
If to win the english league the squad is still inadequate, let alone the depth of the squad because the league trip is still a long time ago, it only got halfway through the trip, aka only about 19 matches.
Since Aston Villa is still in the top four of the English Premier League table I see them as a contender to win the Premier League trophy this season. The points difference between Liverpool, Arsenal, and Aston Villa is not much, and anything is possible in the world of football.

wakier

Activity: 826
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 28, 2023, 09:49:57 AM

Aston Villa is not yet said to be a strong candidate to compete at the top with Liverpool, Arsenal and Manchester City because their consistency need to be improved agains, especially when facing weak clubs.
Aston Villa is already a strong Premier League title contender this season, and they have been competing with top clubs in the Premier League. The defeat Aston Villa had against Manchester United, Aston Villa have ended their 7 matches unbeaten run in the Premier League. Aston Villa has won 5 of their last 8 matches in the Premier League. I will just say that Aston Villa was destined to lose to Manchester United.

aston villa is not a strong candidate to win the premiere league. aston villa only gave a surprise in this season to be in the top half of the big four. being able to qualify for the champions league next season alone is a very good achievement.
If to win the english league the squad is still inadequate, let alone the depth of the squad because the league trip is still a long time ago, it only got halfway through the trip, aka only about 19 matches.
Yes, that's true, in fact the mentality of the Aston Villa players is not like the mentality of champions, they should have been able to take advantage of the opportunity when playing with Sheff Utd and occupy the top position, but in the end Aston Villa failed to take advantage of the momentum of occupying the top position because they only got 1 point, that's why I say If Aston Villa is not a strong candidate to win the title even though their team wants it, I don't think it's as easy as they hope because only a strong and consistent team can achieve it.
If Aston Villa wants the title they must be able to improve the team's performance and be able to remain stable against strong and weak clubs.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Docnaster

Activity: 1610
Merit: 576

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 28, 2023, 09:51:59 AM

Everton's early goal against Manchester City yesterday was surprising to many because of the fact that City have go more quality player than the Toffees but that doesn't mean that if Erling Haaland was playing, it'll stop Everton from scoring the first goal of the game because Haaland is a to 9 striker and not a defender nor a defensive midfielder. We've seen Manchester City lose games that Haaland featured this season and so I think Manchester City are very beatable even when they have Haaland in their mix.

That being said, Manchester City responded in the best possible form yesterday to that early Everton goal. They played like a team who are still very much in contention for the English Premier League title by coming from a goal down to score three goals and grab all three points from that game.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
SmartCharpa

Activity: 434
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 28, 2023, 10:03:26 AM

In the first half Everton appeared extraordinary and opened the first goal of the match and Manchester City were unable to score in the first half, but in the second half Manchester City really showed their best performance and Pep Guardiola was great at formulating strategies and of course very great at finding Everton's weaknesses. .and in the second half Manchester City showed a good performance and were finally able to score a goal back against Everton. In my opinion, Everton could be said to be good against Manchester City because they were able to score goals and fortunately the Manchester City players were able to handle it well and in the end Manchester City won the match.

Even though Manchester City lost the first half of the match, I still expected them to make a comeback in the second half. I know that Everton is very stubborn and that they might try and pull off a surprise against Manchester City, but they wouldn't win. As, the first half of the match didn't end well for Manchester City because Everton put in a good effort in their first half to even score goal, which Manchester city were unable to score. Pep Guardiola's team has lost position in the top four league rankings and needs three more to take the lead. Since ten points deducted from Everton, They have also had to play more seriously in order to stay out of the relegation zone.

In my opinion, Manchester City has the potential to continue to climb the rankings and has the potential to become champions this season, yes, in my opinion, in the next match, Manchester City will face Sheff Utd. I think Manchester City will win the match because currently Sheff Utd is at the bottom of the rankings. In my opinion, Manchester City facing Sheff UTD is a good opportunity to add points and now Manchester City must continue to work hard because currently Manchester City is in 4th place.

I agree that Manchester City has the potential to top the league standings, but I don't think they will win the championship this season. Right now, Liverpool leads the league with 42 points, if Arsenal wins their game against West Ham today, they'll move back up to first place with 43 points. Manchester City's next game is against Sheffield United, no clubs wants to lose, as three points is important to be at the top. Therefore, I don't think Manchester City will win the premier league title easily this season.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Mayor of ogba

Activity: 294
Merit: 163

View Profile
December 28, 2023, 10:05:24 AM

Yes, that's true, in fact the mentality of the Aston Villa players is not like the mentality of champions, they should have been able to take advantage of the opportunity when playing with Sheff Utd and occupy the top position, but in the end Aston Villa failed to take advantage of the momentum of occupying the top position because they only got 1 point, that's why I say If Aston Villa is not a strong candidate to win the title even though their team wants it, I don't think it's as easy as they hope because only a strong and consistent team can achieve it.
If Aston Villa wants the title they must be able to improve the team's performance and be able to remain stable against strong and weak clubs.
You are saying this about Aston Villa because Aston Villa is not a top club in the English Premier League, they just managed to get to the top four of the Premier League this season. If you are asked to mention the top 5 clubs that are consistent in the premier league this season, which clubs will you mention?

Velvet78
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 28, 2023, 10:15:33 AM

Madueke's goal from a penalty in the last minutes was the savior for Chelsea.  Smiley  He entered the game in the 71st minute to be the hero. Actually there was a goal disallowed due to offside as well like 10 minutes before this goal. It would have been good for Jackson if that goal was counted. Besides I didn't understand why Pochettino put Nkunku behind him.

I mean I know that second striker is also one of Nkunku's positions in which he can play. But he is very effective as a centre-forward as well. While Jackson is having a bad season why wouldn't you prefer Nkunku in his position?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
adultcrypto

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2023, 10:17:22 AM

Manchester City conceded 1-0 to Everton in the 29th minute through a goal from Jack Harrison. Manchester City's defense looked weak so Everton was able to score goals and also created several chances on target against Manchester City, and Everton played very well..
Pep is really experiencing quite difficult things so far because the problems at his club regarding player injuries never end. So all of this really makes Man City's condition quite bad. They missed various opportunities in the previous match. and this time too, they were quite weak at the back and also not strong enough and pressing enough at the front. Currently at half time, Man City is still 1 - 0 behind Everton since the early minutes. This is Everton, in fact a small club which is in 14th position in the standings. Is Man City unable to beat clubs like this again even without their key players? I think that Man City seems quite weak this season..
On the contrary, Man City actually lived up to expectations by coming from a one goal nil in half time to defeat Everton three goals to one. This is a spectacular performance that shows that Manchester City have not given up on the title chase. Arsenal match against Westham tonight is a critical one that will determine how far Arsenal will go this season. Westham is a good side that won big sides like Manchester United and Tottenham. So, winning Arsenal is a possibility even though Arsenal seems to be at advantage.

Pesona1

Activity: 812
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2023, 10:23:21 AM

Aston Villa journey this season has been truly amazing, isn't it? The club, which last season was only able to finish in 7th place in the standings, was able to show quite good performance by only relying on ordinary players, I don't think about underestimating or excluding Aston Villa at this time if I see the impressive performance they have shown, the expertise and effectiveness of the strategies implemented by  Unai Emery made big clubs like they were facing a big challenge to beat Aston Villa, the defeat against Manchester is of course not a reason to underestimate them in my opinion, especially Manchester United victory was just luck before Hojlund  will replaced in the 89th minute, quite lucky for Hojlund to still be on the field even though if We see that in the 82nd minute, Ten Hag has prepared a substitute for Hojlund on the sidelines.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2023, 10:26:06 AM

Madueke's goal from a penalty in the last minutes was the savior for Chelsea.  Smiley  He entered the game in the 71st minute to be the hero. Actually there was a goal disallowed due to offside as well like 10 minutes before this goal. It would have been good for Jackson if that goal was counted. Besides I didn't understand why Pochettino put Nkunku behind him.

I mean I know that second striker is also one of Nkunku's positions in which he can play. But he is very effective as a centre-forward as well. While Jackson is having a bad season why wouldn't you prefer Nkunku in his position?
Leave Christopher Nkunku out of the pictur, he's just returning and have netted a goal and this is something we should value from the new frontline. Mauricio Pochettino had some changes in the second half, that's what a coach do if he wants to win a game. Chelsea performance was terrible but they couldn't get a hold of the ball in the first and second half, after enough pressing and missing out on golden chances. Jackson missed a big chance and he did his best to recover and amend his ways by scoring but his goal was ruled out for an offside. Noni Madueke deserves some accolades because he gave Chelsea the lead when hits a stunning penalty and made the difference on the scoresheet, 2-1.

Stake VIP wager
ancafe

Activity: 1624
Merit: 693

View Profile
December 28, 2023, 10:30:02 AM

Yeah, Manchester City doesn't have to be a champion in this season because they're not in good form, they only need to be in the top 4, it's already an achievement for them.

Losing many players do give a lot impact, if Arsenal lose Saka and Rice, Liverpool lose Salah and TAA, both Arsenal and Liverpool will be like Manchester City.
There are still many matches remaining where Man City still has a good chance to catch up on points from the leaders 1, 2 and 3. Even though the conditions are difficult, I am sure Man City can get through this problem well. If the midfielder recovers then I am sure Man City's performance will go much better than before. This is about how Pep Guardiola prepares to face the possibilities that will happen and even though he cannot come out as champion, Pep Guardiola must bring Man City to finish in the top three or top five of the standings.

Injuries to several players do have an impact on any club because they do not have players who can work according to the schemes and strategies implemented by the coach. That's why injuries to several important players have a big impact on the club because none of the reserve players are the same in terms of quality.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Agbamoni

Activity: 322
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 28, 2023, 10:52:13 AM

There are still many matches remaining where Man City still has a good chance to catch up on points from the leaders 1, 2 and 3. Even though the conditions are difficult, I am sure Man City can get through this problem well. If the midfielder recovers then I am sure Man City's performance will go much better than before. This is about how Pep Guardiola prepares to face the possibilities that will happen and even though he cannot come out as champion, Pep Guardiola must bring Man City to finish in the top three or top five of the standings.

Injuries to several players do have an impact on any club because they do not have players who can work according to the schemes and strategies implemented by the coach. That's why injuries to several important players have a big impact on the club because none of the reserve players are the same in terms of quality.
You have spoken. I believe in the training grounds there are specific players which are the in the first team thaat they teach or prepare to play in a certain pattern. If those players becomes injured, the plans the coach have to implement will be affected. In Manchester City, every since De Bryne was injured there have been some lapses on how the team plays. De Bryne is talented to create some unique chances that most midfielder in the team cannot do. This is why they have lost in some certain goals and Haaland is finding it difficult to score much goals like last season.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Swordsoffreedom
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1115

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2023, 11:05:48 AM

Manchester City conceded 1-0 to Everton in the 29th minute through a goal from Jack Harrison. Manchester City's defense looked weak so Everton was able to score goals and also created several chances on target against Manchester City, and Everton played very well..
Pep is really experiencing quite difficult things so far because the problems at his club regarding player injuries never end. So all of this really makes Man City's condition quite bad. They missed various opportunities in the previous match. and this time too, they were quite weak at the back and also not strong enough and pressing enough at the front. Currently at half time, Man City is still 1 - 0 behind Everton since the early minutes. This is Everton, in fact a small club which is in 14th position in the standings. Is Man City unable to beat clubs like this again even without their key players? I think that Man City seems quite weak this season..
On the contrary, Man City actually lived up to expectations by coming from a one goal nil in half time to defeat Everton three goals to one. This is a spectacular performance that shows that Manchester City have not given up on the title chase. Arsenal match against Westham tonight is a critical one that will determine how far Arsenal will go this season. Westham is a good side that won big sides like Manchester United and Tottenham. So, winning Arsenal is a possibility even though Arsenal seems to be at advantage.

Manchester City performed well against Everton. After the players were 1-0 down in the first half, I thought Manchester City would drop points in this match like in previous matches. The match will probably be a draw. But in the second half, Guardiola changed his tactics. Find out the weaknesses in Everton's defence. And Manchester City managed to score three goals in the second half. City got a nice 3-1 win. Manchester City are now 3 points behind Arsenal after winning this match. The Manchester City players still keep the dream of winning the title alive.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 5129 5130 5131 5132 5133 5134 5135 5136 5137 5138 5139 5140 5141 5142 5143 5144 5145 5146 5147 5148 5149 5150 5151 5152 5153 5154 5155 5156 5157 5158 5159 5160 5161 5162 5163 5164 5165 5166 5167 5168 5169 5170 5171 5172 5173 5174 5175 5176 5177 5178 [5179] 5180 5181 5182 5183 5184 5185 5186 5187 5188 5189 5190 5191 5192 5193 5194 5195 5196 5197 5198 5199 5200 5201 5202 5203 5204 5205 5206 5207 5208 5209 5210 5211 5212 5213 5214 5215 5216 5217 5218 5219 5220 5221 5222 5223 5224 5225 5226 5227 5228 5229 ... 6043 »
  Print  

Jump to: