Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:58:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 [534] 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 ... 634 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info  (Read 759182 times)
surfguy72

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 04:23:53 PM

WANTED

Hey Community!
Whitecoin is all about community, and your input is what moves us forward.  Above you see the beginnings of our bounties list!  We need feedback on this list, and what YOU want to see as future developments on the WhiteCoin platform.

Please be sure to take a visit and sign up for our newsletter.

I'm really amazed by the work you did here and by the wonderful new logo.
Well here's my feedback even if it will not necessarily please everyone.
Now the logo project is over I want to bring again to the table something we cannot set aside easily (as I saw it before in this thread).

If you really want to resurrect this coin, we must face the facts that the only way in the actual market is an anon feature.
Previous and recent efforts have unfortunately not worth the price paid for and the market doesn't react (look at daily volume, we're still barely alive)...
So I guess we should add a bounty for this matter or at least make the community vote on this problem and what to do about it. 
I think in this situation It's better to offer what everyone offer than to have nothing to offer.
If we keep ignoring the new rules of the market (even if you can find them stupid, criticable,etc), it's probably the end of Whitecoin.

That said, it's my opinion and my wish for the future of Whitecoin and I want to know what the community thinks as a whole before setting up any important decision by the foundation on this matter.
In short I don't want to start again a simple debate (We cannot bring new investors and give hope to the holders just by talk)  about this because it will lead us nowhere...but a kind of survey as in any democratic system.
Again I don't want to know who is right and wrong but what the majority will choose as we did for the logo. Smiley

Great input man.  Exactly the point of the bounties... to get our discussions rolling on whats next for WC.  This list is just a begining, and is more on the media side of WC.  We definately need to start discussing the DEV side of WC, and ensure we are seeing what the communty (and market Smiley ) wants.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 04:25:06 PM

WANTED

Hey Community!
Whitecoin is all about community, and your input is what moves us forward.  Above you see the beginnings of our bounties list!  We need feedback on this list, and what YOU want to see as future developments on the WhiteCoin platform.

Please be sure to take a visit and sign up for our newsletter.

I'm really amazed by the work you did here and by the wonderful new logo.
Well here's my feedback even if it will not necessarily please everyone.
Now the logo project is over I want to bring again to the table something we cannot set aside easily (as I saw it before in this thread).

If you really want to resurrect this coin, we must face the facts that the only way in the actual market is an anon feature.
Previous and recent efforts have unfortunately not worth the price paid for and the market doesn't react (look at daily volume, we're still barely alive)...
So I guess we should add a bounty for this matter or at least make the community vote on this problem and what to do about it. 
I think in this situation It's better to offer what everyone offer than to have nothing to offer.
If we keep ignoring the new rules of the market (even if you can find them stupid, criticable,etc), it's probably the end of Whitecoin.

That said, it's my opinion and my wish for the future of Whitecoin and I want to know what the community thinks as a whole before setting up any important decision by the foundation on this matter.
In short I don't want to start again a simple debate (We cannot bring new investors and give hope to the holders just by talk)  about this because it will lead us nowhere...but a kind of survey as in any democratic system.
Again I don't want to know who is right and wrong but what the majority will choose as we did for the logo. Smiley

Great input man.  Exactly the point of the bounties... to get our discussions rolling on whats next for WC.  This list is just a begining, and is more on the media side of WC.  We definately need to start discussing the DEV side of WC, and ensure we are seeing what the communty (and market Smiley ) wants.

+1 whiteout is needed.

Ownski

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:34:59 PM

So whatever happened to the big reveal after the new logo was decided? Seems like that plan went up in smoke. There was all this talk for all these plans to market and advertise Whitecoin on crypto websites. The foundation has money and isn't using it at all, period. No one is interested in doing anything for your bounties because the coin itself is worthless to most people. I recommend liquidating some and using it to buy advertising like the original plan was. So far I'm not impressed with any of the progress. There seems to be no goal or direction other then "moon" talk.

Money is the oldest magic trick in the book.
birddog

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 06:59:22 PM

The foundation has money and isn't using it at all, period.

We just recently opened up the discussion of the Bounty list. Bounties will be paid for using the WCF donation funds. Do you have any suggestions as to what you would like to see with the future developments of Whitecoin?
DrxRog

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:04:11 PM

hey guys how are we doing today. anyone wanna tell me how long it takes for sent coins to arrive at destination wallet has i,ve been waiting for a fiew hours for coins to show up. coins out of wallet though. wallet balance shows coins has beeing sent .
CryptoSEO

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 07:05:53 PM

So whatever happened to the big reveal after the new logo was decided? Seems like that plan went up in smoke. There was all this talk for all these plans to market and advertise Whitecoin on crypto websites. The foundation has money and isn't using it at all, period. No one is interested in doing anything for your bounties because the coin itself is worthless to most people. I recommend liquidating some and using it to buy advertising like the original plan was. So far I'm not impressed with any of the progress. There seems to be no goal or direction other then "moon" talk.

Huh...

What is "your bounties" mean? 

I don't get what your trying to say here as all these items are to benefit the community or do you think that simply advertising is the answer?  WhiteCoinJesus already has/had advertising running...

Perhaps you could add some input like others on what items are important to allocate WCF donation wallet funds to in the form of bounties etc.

"If you're not contributing to the solution, you are a part of the problem" - Eldridge Cleaver

WC - WU6UWL8mjj1TMjzzT7CnEL2GDcP1nUsLc3
romanipk

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:12:30 PM

when the moon and the sun better? Smiley
Ownski

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:13:17 PM

Whitecoin isn't getting enough exposure, advertising gets you that exposure. We need a big push right now and using the WCF funds to do that would be exactly what they are there for. We need to attract new investors. I'm talking about twitter, Facebook, google advertising. We are lacking in all of those areas.

I have attempted to offer my help with moderating the Facebook page and reddit but I was ignored.

and to reply to CryptoSEO's,

I have contributed my share and am constantly active on the forums, not to mention I've had my hashing power on the pool for months now.

surfguy72

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 07:22:51 PM

Whitecoin isn't getting enough exposure, advertising gets you that exposure. We need a big push right now and using the WCF funds to do that would be exactly what they are there for. We need to attract new investors. I'm talking about twitter, Facebook, google advertising. We are lacking in all of those areas.

I have attempted to offer my help with moderating the Facebook page and reddit but I was ignored.

I have contributed my share and am constantly active on the forums, not to mention I've had my hashing power on the pool for months now.

I appreciate your enthusiasm and things you have done.  I'm not sure if you were ignored or if having another moderator on those medias was even needed.

What WC needs is feedback and community involvement.  What features do we want? What actions are next?  I like that people are bringing up the anon feature again, and its worth discussing, but what else can WC do?  We need substance to advertise and we need to know what that substance is, what our most wanted features are so we can bounty, implement and reap reward.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
CryptoSEO

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 07:30:13 PM

I appreciate your enthusiasm and things you have done.  I'm not sure if you were ignored or if having another moderator on those medias was even needed.

What WC needs is feedback and community involvement.  What features do we want? What actions are next?  I like that people are bringing up the anon feature again, and its worth discussing, but what else can WC do?  We need substance to advertise and we need to know what that substance is, what our most wanted features are so we can bounty, implement and reap reward.

WhiteCoin funds - shouldn't they be used to create things the community and new investors would/do want?  If you simply expend WC on advertising, then what funds do you have to get a bounty list done, or implement new features/functions that people want?  Advertise/promote new news, not old...

Sorry can't help on the Facebook or Reddit but if your interested in contributing great content, you could write an article for whitecoin.info...

Remember that we are all volunteers here working towards a common goal, yes advertising and PR is apart of the bigger picture, lets get some of the bounties done and we can then promote these new functions and features OR get some merchants/services using WC or __insert great idea here____.  Advertising isn't the solution, its a contributing factor to a successful planned promotions of something that people want/need.

WC - WU6UWL8mjj1TMjzzT7CnEL2GDcP1nUsLc3
whitecoin.eu

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 07:52:15 PM

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FOlB1JXs.jpg&t=541&c=JYytqeNEWRTkXA
Good work!
Perfect for a new Corporate Design and a Corporate Identity
Ownski

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 08:16:24 PM

WhiteCoin funds - shouldn't they be used to create things the community and new investors would/do want?  If you simply expend WC on advertising, then what funds do you have to get a bounty list done, or implement new features/functions that people want?  Advertise/promote new news, not old...

Sorry can't help on the Facebook or Reddit but if your interested in contributing great content, you could write an article for whitecoin.info...

Remember that we are all volunteers here working towards a common goal, yes advertising and PR is apart of the bigger picture, lets get some of the bounties done and we can then promote these new functions and features OR get some merchants/services using WC or __insert great idea here____.  Advertising isn't the solution, its a contributing factor to a successful planned promotions of something that people want/need.

You get more volunteers and people joining the community via advertising and spreading the name. Even simple things like advertising on reddit and Facebook to the crypto crowd. Some people may even come back if they see its alive and kicking. Its a two sided coin.

surfguy72

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 08:46:11 PM

Our reddit hasn't been used too much, but cross posted over in crypto currency.

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/28egag/whitecoin_bounties_list_paid_opportunities/

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
malbee

Activity: 237

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:12:30 PM

I appreciate your enthusiasm and things you have done.  I'm not sure if you were ignored or if having another moderator on those medias was even needed.

What WC needs is feedback and community involvement.  What features do we want? What actions are next?  I like that people are bringing up the anon feature again, and its worth discussing, but what else can WC do?  We need substance to advertise and we need to know what that substance is, what our most wanted features are so we can bounty, implement and reap reward.

WhiteCoin funds - shouldn't they be used to create things the community and new investors would/do want?  If you simply expend WC on advertising, then what funds do you have to get a bounty list done, or implement new features/functions that people want?  Advertise/promote new news, not old...

Remember that we are all volunteers here working towards a common goal, yes advertising and PR is apart of the bigger picture, lets get some of the bounties done and we can then promote these new functions and features OR get some merchants/services using WC or __insert great idea here____.  Advertising isn't the solution, its a contributing factor to a successful planned promotions of something that people want/need.

You get more volunteers and people joining the community via advertising and spreading the name. Even simple things like advertising on reddit and Facebook to the crypto crowd. Some people may even come back if they see its alive and kicking. Its a two sided coin.

I agree with your thoughts here, except I would just say...why don't you own the reddit and facebook pages.  Keep the content fresh, find out how much an add campaign would be and post a bounty or address for people to donate to.  There are things you can do...you have great ideas....do them.

malbee

Activity: 237

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:13:28 PM

Good work!
Perfect for a new Corporate Design and a Corporate Identity

+1
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:21:14 PM

Look remeber that the most valuable  thing what we have now is our community! everyone emphasises this and even in many diffrent forums!

Last time I have read about our amazing community on my polish bitcoin forum

https://forum.bitcoin.pl/w-jakie-waluty-teraz-inwestujecie-t12116-820.html

"No i na koniec WC - jestem pod wrażeniem społeczności która jeszcze nie pogrzebała tej monety po wszystkich fuckupach, które były po drodze"
birddog

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:46:32 PM

Hey all,

I would like to bring up the ANON topic and open it up for discussion since it has been a reoccurring theme in this forum for quite some time. One of the main goals of the WCF and the volunteers involved is to cater to what the community wants or what we "think" they want. Since anon functionality seems to be such a popular topic of discussion, I would like to ask some questions in interest of opening up a dialog among the Whitecoin community.

First of all, do you want an ANON function in Whitecoin? yes or no?

If yes, what type of ANON functionality would you like to see? Do you want it because of hype or because you truly would prefer to use an anonymous coin over a traditional crypto?

If no, what is your reasoning? Do you believe an anonymous function will do more harm than good? What are the disadvantages of an anonymous coin function?

Thank you in advance for your thoughts and participation.

~birddog
surfguy72

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:53:21 PM

Hey all,

I would like to bring up the ANON topic and open it up for discussion since it has been a reoccurring theme in this forum for quite some time. One of the main goals of the WCF and the volunteers involved is to cater to what the community wants or what we "think" they want. Since anon functionality seems to be such a popular topic of discussion, I would like to ask some questions in interest of opening up a dialog among the Whitecoin community.

If yes, what type of ANON functionality would you like to see? Do you want it because of hype or because you truly would prefer to use an anonymous coin over a traditional crypto?

If no, what is your reasoning? Do you believe an anonymous function will do more harm than good? What are the disadvantages of an anonymous coin function?

~birddog

Good Idea birddog!  I wanna see some other's thoughts.  Being on the team, i'm gonna hold back my opinion at let some others speak.  I'm really on the fence with this topic.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:55:25 PM

Hey all,

~birddog

Yes it is essential. People want choice. Also hype is hype it brings interest and financial input into the coin. Never ignore hype. You use hype to your advantage. Whiteout will be the best thing for whitecoin at this time. The method of anon is best left to the tech types to decide which way is best to go.

Every coin that has announced a serious intention of introducing anon has sky rocketed in popularity and price. YOu would have to spend 100's of thousands on advertising to accomplish the same effect.

I can tell you for certain if you get a serious white paper for whiteout then whitecoin will become very active again. It has to be now though not later. We are late to the anon party as it is.

surfguy72

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:57:04 PM

Hey all,

~birddog

Yes it is essential. People want choice. Also hype is hype it brings interest and financial input into the coin. Never ignore hype. You use hype to your advantage. Whiteout will be the best thing for whitecoin at this time. The method of anon is best left to the tech types to decide which way is best to go.

Every coin that has announced a serious intention of introducing anon has sky rocketed in popularity and price. YOu would have to spend 100's of thousands on advertising to accomplish the same effect.

So are you saying we need a unique implementation of anon features, or, utilize source code already available?

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
Pages: « 1 ... 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 [534] 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 ... 634 »
  Print  

Jump to: